Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= DNS - January 04, 2012 Frysteland Final Phase An Epic New Year!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= DNS - January 04, 2012 Frysteland Final Phase An Epic New Year!
Page 14 of 17«<1213141516>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/7/2012 10:45:05   
Basicball

vendzooka wasn't from a mission, right?
i believe it turned non-var for a while, and if you bought it then, you could sell it for 150 var

or am i mistaken?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 326
1/7/2012 10:46:28   
One Winged Angel1357

@Souprisnerx not sure about otehr people but i would give up say 700 war points for 21 varium that i didnt have before

So all in all if you got all varium giving missions and bought the vendzooka you can have a total of 203/210 varium thats nice
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 327
1/7/2012 10:46:39   
SouL Prisoner

@basic really ?

dam i missed it !!

< Message edited by soulprisnerx -- 1/7/2012 10:47:35 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 328
1/7/2012 11:20:34   
Cyber Godess

Can someone please explain to me a good juggernaut build for Tlm they suck now its horrible..... no more technician-smoke or technician robo... or just technician for energy resis... blood shield is horrible. the whole point of TLM was to be a fricken tank now its a piece of crap.
Epic  Post #: 329
1/7/2012 11:23:06   
Fay Beeee

Cyber Godess I will think that some have already been working out new build for tlm here --> http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tt.asp?forumid=335

Good Luck

Epic  Post #: 330
1/7/2012 11:23:53   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

Mind you I was the the one who found out first, i brang it to the forums.

Now, did jarithemighty win yesterday?
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 331
1/7/2012 11:25:51   
Laces

quote:

Can someone please explain to me a good juggernaut build for Tlm they suck now its horrible..... no more technician-smoke or technician robo... or just technician for energy resis... blood shield is horrible. the whole point of TLM was to be a fricken tankOP'd now its a piece of crap because I actually have to think.

Fix'd. TLMs weren't even nerfed that much. Blood shield is good. You have to time it right. But I suppose your used to being OP? Think of a build. Its not hard.

< Message edited by Laces -- 1/7/2012 11:32:30 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 332
1/7/2012 11:29:47   
Ranloth
Banned

TROLOLOLOLOL, that made me laugh. :')

No point of TLM was not to be a Tank - where the hell did you find that?
Besides I like the changes as my 2ndary is TLM and if my Merc (my 3rd) can do with Hybrid for Def and Armor for Res - I can do without Blood Shield as TLM as well, but if I want to be better Tank then yes I can train Blood Shield which could be possibly better.
Also Technican was taken out for that sole reason Cyber - Technican+Smoke/Bot as going too far as it made it all OP... I like the change as TLM, and I didn't have to change the build (Str/Tank) so why's there a problem?
AQ Epic  Post #: 333
1/7/2012 11:42:38   
Cyber Godess

Blood shield is horrible Hp isnt worth the resis...
Epic  Post #: 334
1/7/2012 11:47:49   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

did jari win yesterday?
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 335
1/7/2012 11:55:51   
Wootz

Nope. /cries
AQW Epic  Post #: 336
1/7/2012 11:57:04   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

^WHHHHHAAAATTTT!!!!!!!!! Omg thats bs....
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 337
1/7/2012 11:58:35   
Wootz

I agree. To the last word.
AQW Epic  Post #: 338
1/7/2012 12:09:56   
Ranloth
Banned

@Cyber Godess
How is it not? Technican at higher Tech (depends on your Tech) gave +1 Res every +4 Tech points. So in order to get +14 Res (maxed IIRC) you needed +56 Tech from Technican which means Dex build.
Technican made TLMs combo with Smoke and Bot too strong, that's why it was taken out. My TLM likes the change, so I want it to stay that way.
AQ Epic  Post #: 339
1/7/2012 12:35:45   
IsaiahtheMage

I think I spoke to soon. Blood Shield is ok but without Technian I can't boost my bot,SS, or Smoke anymore. But I'm fine with the Stun Grenade removing Maul since I never used it anyway. I also find replacing Hybrid Armor with Mineral Armor useless. Because most of us TLMs never changed our HA to the energy side anyway. What is the point of us having +12 Def instead of +13 def/res when no one really changed the shield anyway? We always had Technian instead but now that its gone we have BS instead. But I'll deal. I mean its not like I have a choice.
AQW Epic  Post #: 340
1/7/2012 13:16:10   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

They changed the armor so they wouldn't Blood Shield then switch Hybrid against SC Mages and CHs in general. Also, they removed Technician for all those reasons you posted. It improved too many skills and gave too much power for TLMs.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 341
1/7/2012 14:08:30   
Calogero

Question, is the Delta weapon bug fixed??
I still don't dare check my stats after nerfed :P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 342
1/7/2012 17:21:09   
Hun Kingq

People keep referring to this as a war but the war has always been going on so it is more of a battle in the war. I have finished all the missions as well as the goal I set yesterday and was third on the board, if it was not for the purchasable super bombs I would have been number 1. Titan and the ED staff has shown that hard work does not pay off but in this case virtual money to get the top reward. The amount of war points from the missions did not make a dent or close the gap between the two sides due to Legion members keep using super bombs. One legion member that won the daily achievement already decide to screw the others and have over 100,000 for three or more days in a row in you going for top rank just due a 1,000,000 points in one day get that rank then step aside and let you fellow players have a chance at the achievement as well.

This war was more about greed and back stabbing then I have ever seen in a game all due to making it short term and the unfairness of the purchasable super bombs which should have been drops. Only things that should have been purchased with varium is weapons and equipment.

After the update I looked at the cost of the energy shield and it was the same as technician so again the Blood mage has been screwed over again because now that class can't boost the power of the plasma cannon or plasma rain. They never wanted the Blood Mage to have any kind of power since the start of Delta. first they did not give that class a debuff that could increase damage, then they saw berzerker two powerful in the hands of the Blood Mage at level 1 even though it was blocked over 90% of the time so they decided to adjust it, then they saw Assimilation having too much damage they took that away. They never wanted the Blood Mage to be able to boost dex to boost technician, overload, and super charge that is why they did not have any defense skills but they had to do something temporarily so they gave them Reflex boost but soon that will be replaced with a skill that uses energy that only increase defense not dex as well. They never wanted the Blood Mage to use their skills over and over again that is why that class never had energy regain and because they did not want the Blood Mage to have energy regain reflex boost will be replaced. Past couple of updates the Blood Mage deflecting is basically non existence while the tact mercs and other non mage classes have increased so with high strength and a level 34 side arm I get 12-15 damage, too bad I can't throw the pistol I probably get more damage. Blocking, they tell us the blocking chance is the same but the Blood mage is the most blocked class especially at rage even with reflex boost on.

Some say the fireball is all so powerful but when you can only get 30 to 40 damage on the same level player with low defense and high resistance with high strength when it indicates you get 70+ on max.

Titan himself on his primary page is still a Tech Mage so truly if the Blood Mage was just fine as some would say and all that powerful why is not Titan himself a Blood Mage?
Epic  Post #: 343
1/7/2012 17:35:35   
Laces

^Hun. Your being childish and making far too many baseless assumptions. What do they have against Blood Mages? All you do in that chunk of a paragraph is rant and make baseless accusations attacking the Devs and saying that they hate Blood Mages when you have no reason to state that they hate the class. And why would they hate a specific class and implement it into the game?

quote:

Titan himself on his primary page is still a Tech Mage so truly if the Blood Mage was just fine as some would say and all that powerful why is not Titan himself a Blood Mage?

Why does Titan have to be a Blood Mage for the class to be fine? There's absolutely no correlation and thats a pathetic baseless argument.

I do agree that the superbombs should have not been there or at least been more expensive. That is true. However, the rest of your post is pretty much bs.
AQW Epic  Post #: 344
1/7/2012 22:05:38   
ur going to fail

This will come up, I'm CH; I can tell you right now it's NOT OP so don't complain later.
Epic  Post #: 345
1/7/2012 22:27:53   
Basicball

I was bored, so i made a time-lapse (turn out i can't say time-lapse though xD) video of me slaying through some Krampus technicians for the war.

I'd love some feedback on wether you like this kind of video, and want to see more of em, or if you'd rather have us just stick to update videos.

this was just a tryout to see responses, so don't shoot me, it's far from perfect xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUajeB-3nH0

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 346
1/7/2012 22:34:18   
Hun Kingq

Laces, poor little Laces I don't attack any staff so trying to say I am is pretty pointless and the paragraph shows from the beginning of Delta what the Blood mage did not get, what was taken away, and what was adjusted because it was too powerful in some players minds for the Blood Mage. What was the real reason they swapped out technician for energy shield? Is energy shield better when all it does is increase resistance and cost the same amount of energy and if it is better then technician then all they had to do was bring technician on par with energy shield not take it away. Every game programmer out there that creates something and they are proud of it they play that character or use that item to show their pride and accomplishment but if it is not how they thought it would turn out then they are ashamed of it and would stick with what they are proud of.

Nothing I wrote is assumptions it is pointing out what has happen to the Blood Mage from day one and question what they will or will not do next because we where never warned before the recent Design notes Technician was going to be taken away. No two new classes basically get to have two types of armor one + 12 resistance the other +12 defense. so the Cyber Hunter without using energy could have +12+1 resistance and +9+1 defense or +12+9+1 resistance and the tact merc the opposite with the exception of boosting resistance with Blood shield which at level 7 they could have 12 points of added resistance at a low cost of health. Level 5 energy shield cost 19 points of energy which means one less skill that could be used. The new class Blood Mage has to choose between physical and resistance armor without additional points on defense or resistance.

Technician helped increase the power of the Plasma Cannon and without that boost the amount of resistance will make the Plasma Cannon look like a water gun and you might as well call the fire ball a fire spark. After the this so called war is over then I will be back n 2vs2 and doing some experimentation.
Epic  Post #: 347
1/7/2012 22:38:02   
Yo son

bring balance to a game by making another class stronger. Seems very logical indeed. Dont make it so obvious that your number one, two, three, four, five, six, seven,eight, nine, ten goals are to make money ED or AE, or both.

LOL; not gonna lie; am having fun battling invincible players [literally and figuratively]. :)
Post #: 348
1/7/2012 23:06:17   
King FrostLich

quote:

What was the real reason they swapped out technician for energy shield? Is energy shield better when all it does is increase resistance and cost the same amount of energy and if it is better then technician then all they had to do was bring technician on par with energy shield not take it away.

Energy shield combined with technician would be too overpowered and adding reflex boost would make technician very strong. Even though energy shield lasts for 3 turns than technician, it provides greater defensive mechanisms than technician although it doesn't buff certain skills. I've faced a 2v2 match with a tact merc with all energy weapons.(lame guy actually) All I did was cast energy shield to myself which forced him to attack my partner. After he died trying, all I did was finish his partner.
Epic  Post #: 349
1/8/2012 0:18:45   
Lord Nub

Wonder if this same exact event will be back next year...

Also when is their going to be a class with Bloodlust + passive armor? Or BL + Reroute? Lol

Perhaps just give all the classes a passive armor.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 350
Page:   <<   < prev  12 13 [14] 15 16   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= DNS - January 04, 2012 Frysteland Final Phase An Epic New Year!
Page 14 of 17«<1213141516>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition