Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AE= Flash Animation Contest Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =AE= Flash Animation Contest Discussion
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/13/2012 0:55:26   
TankMage

The originial thread is located here and is where all contest entries should be posted. The purpose of this thread is just to simply give everyone notice of the contest & discussion of entries (Remember the animation is not limited to AQW so EpicDuel animations are certainly allowed.)

quote:

Are you experienced with Flash animation?

Show us what you can do with making an animated ad!

Post a link to an .swf in this thread to show off your ad-making skills.

Top prize: 8000 Artix Points OR possibly a staff position making awesome ads for AE!

2nd place prize: 4000 Artix Points

3rd place: 2000 Artix Points

This contest runs until Feb. 17th, so get started right away! We are really looking for talent with graphic design and animation, not necessarily art talent, so show us how cool you could make an ad! It can be square (300 x 300) or banner-sized, etc.

Use only ONE POST. You can include up to 2 links / sample ads in your post, however.

Tagged.
Please remember to use the threads by Galanoth in the AQW GD or DF GD for entries. There's no guarantee that we he will check this thread for entries. ~Ashari

< Message edited by Ashari -- 2/13/2012 0:55:26 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 1
2/10/2012 19:00:54   
Stabilis

To create an animation, use a program that allows you to draw onto a series of "slides". Played in rapid succession, the slides form a movie, or in your case... an ANIMATION.
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
2/10/2012 19:02:05   
Wraith

@Above: *opens PowerPoint...*

I don't have any of those Photoshop/Flash stuff so I can't do stuff :/
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
2/10/2012 19:10:20   
Goony
Constructive!

Powerpoint is a great tool for animations, it's relatively easy to convert a .ppt to .swf as you just need a program to convert it. Also most movie making programs could also save file as .swf/.fla or you could convert the .avi file to flash...

I might have a go at making an ad for epicduel, thanks for the link TankMage ;)
Epic  Post #: 4
2/10/2012 19:52:38   
Oba

Well, Its time to refresh my Flash-memory. I will probably make some kind of animation between two guys fighting (Not PvP, what the fight will be about is to be seen!). Its pretty easy and alot of fun! :)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
2/10/2012 22:27:38   
My Goldfish Died

hehehe, i got flash. I got this in the bag bruh ;P
Jk would be very greatful for jsut 2k points Lol
Epic  Post #: 6
2/13/2012 7:13:09   
  Battle Elf
has ten 1v1 wins

If only I could flash xD
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
2/13/2012 9:20:31   
Wind

I'm still a beginner with flash, haha but it's for the fun of it right?
Might as well give it a go :P
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =AE= Flash Animation Contest Discussion
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition