Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 25 of 32«<2324252627>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/22/2012 9:26:26   
Crystal Lion

*Artisa is at a loss for words, all she can do is to nuzzle the cyborg.*
Post #: 601
2/22/2012 9:48:05   
Vector

but i'm glad you're still okay after all that's happened... i was really worried about you
Post #: 602
2/22/2012 9:50:14   
megakyle777

(Meanwhile, in a secret Underground Lab, the final tweaks to Experimental 2.0 are being made. The Dealer, watching, comments that if ANYONE treats the robot disrepectfully before it becomes truly loyal they will be dealt with, and tells Kinz to flip the metaphorical switch.

At first, nothing haeppns. The slowly the eyes open.

Exeperimental 2.0 lives.)
DF  Post #: 603
2/22/2012 9:53:45   
Crystal Lion

As was I. *She kisses him tenderly.*
Post #: 604
2/22/2012 10:00:59   
Vector

(just curious dealer: any minor details you have changed with this new (but not necessarily 'better') copy, like the appearance or the gender it emulates?)

*overjoyed, the cyborg holds artisa tightly by human comparison, taking immense care not to use all of his superhuman strength*
Post #: 605
2/22/2012 10:04:19   
megakyle777

I haven't really decided yet. I probably won't make it female, in case it turns. Again. On the other hand though, it could make an interesting foil for Experimental. I'm interested to hear what you think on the matter as Experimental's original maker.
DF  Post #: 606
2/22/2012 10:05:42   
Crystal Lion

He found love alright. Even if that was said before. *Atroxia watches as her twin kisses the cyborg.*
Post #: 607
2/22/2012 10:06:31   
Vector

(what do you mean in case it turns? i thought you'd be sure it won't revolt like the original? not so confident, are we? )
Post #: 608
2/22/2012 10:09:08   
megakyle777

No need to take unessicary risks. I anticipate a lot of things. I would be fool not to expect that in some form.
DF  Post #: 609
2/22/2012 10:15:48   
Vector

(ah, but what if this copy takes a fancy of one of the villains, assuming you replicate the emotions? what then?)
Post #: 610
2/22/2012 10:20:33   
megakyle777

I'm sure I will think of something. I have a plan, but I would rather not discuss it at this point. Really it hinges on treating the robot as equal.
DF  Post #: 611
2/22/2012 10:27:12   
Vector

(something you failed to do with the original, no doubt... i'm thinking of dragging my secret villian into the mix as far as being part of skulldeep's antics, yet i'm not sure how the villains will get along with this, as it hails from the shadow realm from where (super) death makes his home)

*the aged man also watches, secretly elated that all his almost literally backbreaking work paid off in the end*
Post #: 612
2/22/2012 10:32:45   
megakyle777

You know, I'm kinda torn between making sure Experimental 2.0 works well, and taking the oppotunity to kill the man who caused the first to backfire.

Discussing this from a RL perspective, which would you rather me do Vector? If I kill him I could let 2.0 backfire, but if I let him live for whatever you want him to do then I make suyre 2.0 goes well. What do youy think?
DF  Post #: 613
2/22/2012 10:35:15   
Vector

(ermm... i'm not sure what you're saying. i know you're talking about the wise old man, but i'm not following what you mean by 'going well' with the copy )
Post #: 614
2/22/2012 10:37:29   
megakyle777

As in, I make sure it does not turn against Ommicorp.
DF  Post #: 615
2/22/2012 10:40:52   
Vector

(well, if you do decide to make the copy female, i could help said copy cooperate with omnicorp. else, you're on your own, as my idea involves something i'm a complete sucker for)
Post #: 616
2/22/2012 10:43:22   
megakyle777

Alright.
DF  Post #: 617
2/22/2012 10:48:44   
Vector

(i wonder if you do know what i'm head over heels on, though. either way, i'll do my best)
Post #: 618
2/22/2012 13:25:03   
delta blitz

@clown: interesting challenge you and grey have going on.
As for my current story I have added about 5 new chapters to it now and would greatly appreciate if anyone would like to comment on my craft. If any of you want to find it here is the link, it is the last story in my thread so it's easy to find and it's called Tales of the Two heroes.

~Chaos of Loneliness
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 619
2/22/2012 16:57:03   
Raeven

quote:

I find you lack of belly buttons... Disturbing.

Heh, now now Dreamer...no need to reveal that secret fetish of yours. Heheheh

AHAHAHAHAHAHA! *cackles til she swallows a fly* Meheheh

Oh & LOVELY idea! Swappin stories must be alot easier than swappin brains, keekeekeekee!

Post #: 620
2/22/2012 18:16:11   
Kinzdor

Well Vector if you look a few pages back you might see where I sated the 2.0 would have more advanced weapon systems, hands instead of pure claws, plasma canons on his shoulders, as-well as armor made out of a special alloy so it is lightweight. So it won`t slow him down like what happened with Experimental in the bumper car. As for other changes they are CASSLFIED. (aka still need to plan them with The Dealer)

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 2/22/2012 18:17:05 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 621
2/22/2012 19:41:19   
Question Mark?

So.
The tin man and his lover are reunited.
How touching.
I trust that you kept that little clockwork toy that my friends provided you?
Oh, and Strebor, I've altered their masks, so as not to trod upon your thematic toes.
They remain white, to accent that darkness of their attire, but I have made them almost featureless, except for small mouth and nose indentations and a pair of massive black lenses for eyes. You cannot see in, but they can very well see out. They seem to appear more spectral this way anyhow. I would love to come and speak with you sometime, alas, that cannot be now.
I've recently funded the construction of a new public library, and must attend its opening to smile and wave at all of the suckers citizens.
-PP-

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 622
2/22/2012 20:00:11   
Goldstein

Ah, many thanks. This plague doctor can sleep happily tonight. And I'd love to attend your library. You have some old, rare medical texts, I should hope...?
Post #: 623
2/22/2012 20:18:21   
Vector

this idea that i had buzzing around in my head is more complicated than i thought... how am i going to put this into a modern theme?
Post #: 624
2/22/2012 20:53:56   
Kinzdor

(note: This is Intellect he is K`s partner.) Ohh a library! I`ll be there! Also I have reviewed you`r case and we are letting you off the hook. Just stay out of trouble! Also Goldstein betterment ain`t the best word for it. It is copulated protection could work. You see the CIA and The FBI both helped in the forming of our agency. K used to work for the FBI and I used to work for The CIA. Then we got assigned to work for Neturaltey. The reason we were set up here is because this city has a abominate of villeins, aliens, giant monkeys, fish creatures, robots, and etc. In fact we captured King Zong after some smasher defeated it. We are set up to deal with the wacky stuff that happens in this city. In fact because of Clock Blockers attacks they just set up a new branch of our agency in Plesnt town.

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 2/22/2012 20:55:51 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 625
Page:   <<   < prev  23 24 [25] 26 27   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 25 of 32«<2324252627>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition