Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 26 of 32«<2425262728>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/22/2012 21:36:43   
Goldstein

Yeah, you guys are doing such a swell job. How about you go ahead and try and capture Clown, and the Ventriloquist, and Lord Thursday, and the Darkness King, and the Scarecrow, and some of those guys? Huh?

EDIT: My very own page? Yes! Yes!

< Message edited by Goldstein -- 2/22/2012 21:38:55 >
Post #: 626
2/22/2012 22:32:02   
Clown the Jester

WA HA HA HA HA HA!

Capture me? HOO HOO HOO!

Now that's funny. Heh heh heh. Ya think a couple of suits have the brains or skills to catch me? HEE HEE HEE HEE! ME THE UNCONTROLLABLE SERIAL KILLER WHO TOPPLES ORGANIZATIONS AND ARMIES LIKE DOMINOES?!?!

HOO HOO HOO HOO HA HA HA HA!

HILARIOUS!

Ah...heh heh....good fun. HEE HEE.

However Goldylocks...heh heh....if I was you...I'd be more civil and polite to us crazies and try not getting hired help to deal with my peeps...or well...

*Clown the Jester pulls out a blood stained switch blade*

...You may force me to...uh...heh heh...CUT our friendly relationship.

HEE HEE!

And well...if we cut that...well....heh heh...you'd better pray I don't think of anything funny to do to you.

Heh heh heh...

I mean your a SHARP guy...you just feel uncomfortable about the large SLICE of crazies popping up in my sandbox.

Heh heh...but don't resent us Goldy...besides our tendency to kills we're loveable and all we need are hugs...heh heh...however...if anyone tries to hug me I'll be keeping their arms. Heh heh.

Better get use to my people Goldylocks...cause this is merely the beginning. Our numbers will be exploding any day. Entire populations foaming at the mouth and howling at the moon. HOO HOO!

And the laughter. OH...HOO HOO! My My My....THE BEAUTIFUL CHORUS OF LAUGHTER!

Perhaps you'd like to dwell in the insanity. You'd like being crazy. Trust me. HOO HOO...being mad is fantastic.

Feeling those nasty thoughts seep into your head. HEE HEE.

Perhaps I should open your mind to the other side.

Tell me friend...how would you like living in a padded cell with daily doses of electro-therapy.

WA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

AQW Epic  Post #: 627
2/22/2012 22:48:37   
Question Mark?

Hah.
You seem to have forgotten that Lord Thursday is now entirely within my custody.
So far he hasn't done anything but spout odd rhymes and laugh at me though.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 628
2/22/2012 23:07:59   
Goldstein

...I, uh, I...let me, let me collect myself...

Your mere presence stirs something dark and unpleasant inside me.

I was simply pointing out the failure of K's organization to deal with the insanity problem around here.

And Clown, do not assume I know nothing of madness. I have felt it's cold, rocky bottom, and what I found there fills me with such a dread and loathing that I feel my chest may burst. So please Clown, I'm already "one of your people."

And every day, I hate that.

< Message edited by Goldstein -- 2/22/2012 23:25:54 >
Post #: 629
2/23/2012 3:39:54   
UnityDestroyer

I am here again, and please if you don't know me, don't even think about knowing me.

So, I'm lost of topic, can anyone, give me a hint of what is going on?

If you do want to ask me about where I was after the months and stuff. To simply put it down I did unimaginable stuff.

< Message edited by UnityDestroyer -- 2/23/2012 10:01:29 >
Post #: 630
2/23/2012 4:11:40   
Question Mark?

I believe that I've seen you here before.
Where did you leave off?
Recently, there have been robot hookups, insane plays, new faces, explosions, helicopters, gladiator games, and one very delirious vampire.
Any specific questions?

< Message edited by Question Mark? -- 2/23/2012 4:13:33 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 631
2/23/2012 6:34:25   
Kinzdor

quote:

ow about you go ahead and try and capture Clown, and the Ventriloquist, and Lord Thursday, and the Darkness King, and the Scarecrow, and some of those guys? Huh?

(K speaking) As for Clown we have try`ed to stop him we lost 5 agents that way. Though we have try`ed to stop him. As for the Ventriloquist if you mean Ivory didn`t Clown kill her? The Professor allredy has Lord Thursday in custody. Oh and professor can you please hand Lord Thursday over to us. Darkness King we have no custody over him. Being a intergalactic villein the Intergalactic law enforcement agency Stargate* has custody over him. As for the scarecrow doable. We haven`t done it yet because he is a newer villein! LETS CAPTURE SCARECROW! *a troop of agents burst out onto the streets*

*Might use this in my case file for Darkness

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 2/23/2012 6:36:10 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 632
2/23/2012 9:55:25   
UnityDestroyer

@?

Another hint for, some new faces, and for that delirious vampire. Gladiator games, if you do mean a fight of giants, having gigantic swords and giant shields?
Post #: 633
2/23/2012 10:02:12   
megakyle777

No, I think he reffers to the Ommicorp Death games I began a while back. We afre writing a cooab story, but kinda need the people like Zafira to post one before we can continue. Honestly, if we don't get some soon I say kill them off have them incapacitaed so they can reuse their characters and get some new darn contestents who WILL write one.
DF  Post #: 634
2/23/2012 13:11:52   
delta blitz

@quote: Am I apart of "some those other guys" things because if so I say.......BRING IT ON PAHAHAHAHAHA, I've been itching to kill something for a while and drak can't say anything if it is self defense......PAHAHAHA get it self-defense as in I need defense against myself PAHAHAHAHAHA *cough*.

~Chaos of Loneliness

Tales of the two heroes
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 635
2/23/2012 21:06:04   
Kinzdor

*in the Omnicorp hidden lab, the robot rises at first glance it looks like a purple version of Experimental, but when you look closer you can see that it is female, has more advanced weapon systems, hands instead of pure claws, plasma canons on his shoulders, as-well as armor made out of a special alloy so it is lightweight.*

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 636
2/23/2012 21:17:42   
Vector

(in that case, when/if you decide to let this copy speak, you can choose the color, but the font type (how the letters look) has to be 'fixedsys' exactly

this is what fixedsys font looks like, in case you forgot)... umm, please?
Post #: 637
2/23/2012 21:31:46   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

quote:

How about you go ahead and try and capture Clown, and the Ventriloquist, and Lord Thursday, and the Darkness King, and the Scarecrow, and some of those guys? Huh?

I must remind you that the Ventriloquist is dead, although there is still Raeven. But, I don't think she'd be too pleased if we attempted to stick her back in captivity >_>"

quote:

Your mere presence stirs something dark and unpleasant inside me.

Same here. You are not my first priority Lord Thursday, but be aware that I do have my very "eye" upon you.

< Message edited by Jae10 -- 2/23/2012 21:34:34 >
AQW  Post #: 638
2/23/2012 21:49:59   
star screamer

I guess I'm not dangerous enough to be captured...

He he he he he he... he he he he he... HA HA HA HA!

I will have a second chapter out for my medieval story soon,
it'll be a rather short story I'm afraid.

As long as I can squeeze enough chaos into it!

Also, anything interesting I missed?

(Also Mr. Thursday, I am sorry for not attending the rest of your show...)

So from Thursdays second act what did I miss?
AQW  Post #: 639
2/23/2012 21:52:27   
Antithesis

quote:

be aware that I do have my very "eye" upon you.

Oh the wit in that statement
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 640
2/23/2012 22:05:33   
Kinzdor

*scans Darkness* You are Darkness King. My creator, my father! I am 2.0! *opens and closes her hand and scans herself* All systems seem to be working! *hops off of the table*

*Darkness smiles and shows her a wardrobe* Take what you wish!

Hmm*picks up a purple fedora and puts it on under her blond hair* I like this!

*Darkness nods* I will be right back, I just need to do a few things before I leave this lab. If you need anything just ask them*points to the scientists bustling around the lab and heads further into the lab*

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 2/23/2012 22:19:28 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 641
2/23/2012 22:18:48   
Master Kage

Uggh...I've had it with Clown's little antics.

That Jester finally found a way to mess with my emotions.

And by mocking Gray.

Grr...

I assure you, Jester.

You should not have done that...

And by the time we meet, that flaw in my emotion will be...

Corrected.

< Message edited by Master Kage -- 2/23/2012 22:19:00 >
Post #: 642
2/23/2012 22:47:47   
Goldstein

I'm getting really tired with everyone claiming, "Oh, I've had it, blah blah blah. I'm gonna kill Clown, blah blah blah. I'm a big doo-doo head, blah blah blah."

It's never going to happen. Don't you get? The man's untouchable. He's, he's ascended above us petty Smashers, with our banal arguments about good and evil.

Clown is the de facto nihilist here. Don't you understand? Killing Clown? What will that change? Please, tell me, go on, inform me how killing Clown will improve one thing in this entire world. People die, people get sick, people die, people wallow in misery, and people die. I give Clown credit, he usually kills his victims, quickly and painlessly. I can respect a guy for that. You don't torture them Clown, and as a doctor, I thank you for that.

But please, Clown is one guy. You've all expended way too many resources on him already.

Why don't you go topple a dictator's regime or something. You know, something productive. Might save a few lives. Feel like a hero again...not just some pawn in a game...

/pops a few Omniverosa pills

So, Clown, mind having some coffee with me? I come to you with empty hands and filled to the brim mugs. You pick the location.

I just want a chance to talk.
Post #: 643
2/23/2012 23:06:31   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

^
Correction: He does in fact torture people.

And I'm currenty indulged ina convo with Jessa at the moment, if anyone would care to join us :P
AQW  Post #: 644
2/23/2012 23:08:47   
Antithesis

Since when is Clown above us fellow smashers? You imply I am "petty"?!

What's there to respect? Heh. Pfft. Pfffft. I dare him to come near me! Implying he could get to me before I blink out of reality, and that I'd even bother. I don't see any reason to.
Give me a chance to flex my muscles a little bit and I'm pretty sure I could wipe him from existence with a tiny bit of effort. At least a little. Or at most.

Little. Most. Litost. Le toast. What a fun language. Bread is lovely, too. But toast is legitimate. You want to show a man you mean business? Eat toast more.

Anyways.
Wouldn't that just be a shame, though? Everyone including you has invested so much in him! Why would I ruin that?

You're silly for a doctor. I need a drink of... lemonade? Limeade! Yes, limeade... I'll swig down a quick glass... then...
Then I'll decide whether or not to take this as a challenge. To be perfectly honest I'm extremely busy designing my Throng.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 645
2/23/2012 23:15:13   
Goldstein

Well, I...I...

The idea of...killing him is still absurd. The man can't be killed! Just accept it.

And try and stop someone who can!

And Anti...what's stopping you? I might be a silly doctor, but at least I'm not a deluded fool!

/from a distance, Segreto munches on popcorn as he listens to Strebor rant

What a nut.

< Message edited by Goldstein -- 2/23/2012 23:17:29 >
Post #: 646
2/23/2012 23:16:32   
Antithesis

^^Antithesis is the name of my in-game character but I'd prefer if the text that looks like this was referred to as Saturn.
~~~

Killing is overrated.
I'd like to see even the Clown himself come back after a quick trip into space. What's he going to do?

Land safely?

Oh dear I think I scared even myself with that thought.

Stopping me from what, exactly?

< Message edited by Antithesis -- 2/23/2012 23:21:20 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 647
2/23/2012 23:28:45   
Goldstein

From actually facing off against Clown? Hm?
Post #: 648
2/23/2012 23:36:10   
Antithesis

That's just the thing! Absolutely nothing but my sheer lack of interest!
Perhaps I will spar with him sometime in the near future, cool the situation down just a bit, help build the confidence of you...
Depressing people.

Heroes and Villians alike, heck even Chaos, need to learn to know their Tier in life.

You fight up a Tier and you get crushed.
Fight down a Tier and you're merely a pansy, for lack of a better term.

That's an excellent term actually.

I will excuse your lack of conviction for now, my dear boy!
Next time, I'm dropping a tuna on your head.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 649
2/23/2012 23:37:54   
delta blitz

Clown is a extremely high level smasher, to the point that his reality bending level is near my own (I'm not from this planet btw the Hero of Loneliness is HS canon so yeah....). So killing him like killing myself and drakkoniss is near impossible (Clown and Drakkoniss have get out of death free cards and I have proven time and time again that I am near immortal.....heck Clown deenergized me in C and T and I still was able to come back *though zero energy is to blame for that and now that I'm white chaos ideology is my life source, similar to clown's*). My current body is still just flesh armor as I have stated about......30 times now, hiding my real body and I used to get stronger in space due to not needing to hold back but now I don't care and really only hold back if I'm torturing someone or toying with an opponent....

Also who says killing is overrated, death brings saddness,depression,anger and above all loneliness which is what my white chaos is all about PAHAHAHAHAHA

~Chaos of Loneliness
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 650
Page:   <<   < prev  24 25 [26] 27 28   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 26 of 32«<2425262728>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition