Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 27 of 32«<2526272829>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/23/2012 23:49:31   
Antithesis

But you assume I am your run-of-the-mill smasher.
Whilst I don't control the planes of reality itself, I have quite a few tricks up my pant-leg.

Wait that's not right...

Anyways, killing is highly overrated. No level of power makes one impossible to defeat.
Long story short, killing is overrated as you can simply force your opponent into submission. Why go further?
Even if my target can't be killed, I guarantee that their pride can be poked a little.
Which is all I want in the first place.
In the second place we have What, and I Don't Know is on third.
Who's on first?
Exactly.
Then Who's on second?
No Who's on first.
I don't know, that's why I asked.
No, he's on Third...

Sorry. I'm philosophising. This page is now mine.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 651
2/24/2012 0:26:30   
Kinzdor

*is talking with one of the scientist`s* Hmm so I have a advanced inner computer, and I was made with the top of the line tech. Hmm interesting *sees Darkness walk in* Oh hi I found a pink purse in the wardrobe! *shows Darkness her purse*

*Darkness smiles and hands her a jar with a gray goo and some gadgets and robotic parts* The jar is full of nano techs and the gadgets and parts are for emergency upgrades or repairs on the go! Now *unhooks the entry hatch to the hidden underground lab* Lets get out of here!

*stuffs the stuff in her purse and climbs out of the lab*

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 652
2/24/2012 0:37:35   
Vector

(i'm curious as to what you plan to do with 2.0 now. cause a racket like any old villain?)
Post #: 653
2/24/2012 0:45:09   
Jessa K

Pink purse? Win. This is the best cyborg I've ever seen!

Wait, alright, she's tied with Vector.

But a female bad guy who's actually feminine? I gotta love that.

AQW  Post #: 654
2/24/2012 1:11:30   
Velmur

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=19051101&mpage=1&key=�

New chapter! I hope I got your character right, Kyle, and Overcast, I'll change you in the story soon.

Velmur; the Superman of Herosmash.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 655
2/24/2012 1:19:35   
megakyle777

Not bad.
DF  Post #: 656
2/24/2012 1:31:22   
Jessa K

Indeed, not bad at all. Oh, and Vel, if you're interested I've gotten five or so chapters out in my fanfic since you left.

*has the distinct urge to tell Vel to go to bed*
AQW  Post #: 657
2/24/2012 1:34:04   
Sir Night

quote:

I'm getting really tired with everyone claiming, "Oh, I've had it, blah blah blah. I'm gonna kill Clown, blah blah blah. I'm a big doo-doo head, blah blah blah."

It's never going to happen. Don't you get? The man's untouchable. He's, he's ascended above us petty Smashers, with our banal arguments about good and evil.

Clown is the de facto nihilist here. Don't you understand? Killing Clown? What will that change? Please, tell me, go on, inform me how killing Clown will improve one thing in this entire world. People die, people get sick, people die, people wallow in misery, and people die. I give Clown credit, he usually kills his victims, quickly and painlessly. I can respect a guy for that. You don't torture them Clown, and as a doctor, I thank you for that.

But please, Clown is one guy. You've all expended way too many resources on him already.

Why don't you go topple a dictator's regime or something. You know, something productive. Might save a few lives. Feel like a hero again...not just some pawn in a game...

Thank you Goldstein! You pretty much just hit the nail on the head there. Well, almost. Clown can be killed. He's even said himself that there are plenty of smashers more powerful than he is. He just won't stay dead if you do kill him.
Post #: 658
2/24/2012 1:38:08   
megakyle777

There are ways to get rid of Clown once and for all, but they are...risky at best...
DF  Post #: 659
2/24/2012 1:45:20   
primalvoldo

Get rid of Clown and the fun ends, the world becomes boring with boring ol' Good vs Evil, sure there are still plenty of chaotic people out there but Clown is like the origin of Chaos in the Herosmash era.

But I keep wondering, whenever clown is killed, while he is temporarily dead does the Chaos Carnival stop business until he returns or is their a second in command that will take over the Carnival and still cause chaos, then Clown returns and places himself right back in the leader podium.

If number 2....who would be the second in command, someone who wouldn't get insane with power (the bad insane) and would allow Clown to return to his rightful place as leader....or something more unpredictable like someone who would overthrow Clown the first chance he gets.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 660
2/24/2012 1:50:38   
Jessa K

It's Raeven, of course.

But I just realized something. Wouldn't a truly chaotic being be just as likely to do something good as something bad? I mean, chaos is like randomness. So then the acts of a chaotic being must be random, not mostly good or mostly bad.

< Message edited by Jessa K -- 2/24/2012 1:53:20 >
AQW  Post #: 661
2/24/2012 1:52:54   
megakyle777

THANK YOU JESSA!

That's what I kept saying to Clown, saying his actions are more evil because of it. You know what? He don't listen.
DF  Post #: 662
2/24/2012 1:55:21   
Jessa K

You're welcome. Yes, I was thinking that. Clowns actions are much more likely to be bad, rather than good. So then by definition that would make him not chaotic, but evil.
AQW  Post #: 663
2/24/2012 1:58:30   
primalvoldo

Truly Chaotic you say.....Well instead of trying to kill everyone I sometimes like to have quiet happy chats with heroe's. Even with Drakkoniss cutting off my head and finding the most painful ways to hit me.

...Then again...ChaotiVoid cannot be pure chaos because of the evil inside.....but I do have the ability to become completley chaotic or completley evil if one of the two sources of energy corrupt each other and take full control.....I've said too much...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 664
2/24/2012 2:16:15   
Sir Night

quote:

Truly Chaotic you say.....Well instead of trying to kill everyone I sometimes like to have quiet happy chats with heroe's.

Not to mention he fed me a steak recently. *drools*

< Message edited by Sir Night -- 2/24/2012 2:17:29 >
Post #: 665
2/24/2012 3:23:54   
primalvoldo

*Throws a big juicy chicken leg towards Swamp Croc's mouth*

Precisly
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 666
2/24/2012 7:09:59   
Clown the Jester

quote:

Which is all I want in the first place.
In the second place we have What, and I Don't Know is on third.
Who's on first?
Exactly.
Then Who's on second?
No Who's on first.
I don't know, that's why I asked.
No, he's on Third...

WA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Antheisis...my respect for you has grown ten fold.

Heh heh heh...Abbot and Costello. Geniuses
AQW Epic  Post #: 667
2/24/2012 7:45:37   
Kinzdor

So what now? Are you going to test my fighting skills?

*Darkness puts a finger to his chin* Hmm that sounds like a good idea. I know the perfect spot. *leads her into a alley* These little green creatures are called Chudlings!

*the chudlings began to rush at her* WOW. They look gross and cute at the same time! *grabs a chudling by its head and smashes it on the ground, killing it* Heh easy as pie! *attacks the rest of the chudlings*
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 668
2/24/2012 10:46:06   
Zeuzt

"That immortales kid's immortal what is he then."

"also to point out I threw him of space."

"Also can omnicorp help clown?"

"allies or what dealer it's just that like clown controls your corporation."

@clown

"yeah no prob I expected that so I just made one Still got an A our teacher probably did not have time to read it."

< Message edited by Zeuzt -- 2/24/2012 10:48:31 >
Post #: 669
2/24/2012 11:15:47   
Question Mark?

Huh...
Wow.
Interrogation of Lord Thursday is still unproductive.
The following is an excerpt from the most recent conversation between the pair of us.

PP: ...A wise choice. Now then, shall I bring you anything to make your interment here more pleasant before I go?
LT: David Coperfield.
PP: Ah, David Copperfield. Dickens is certainly an excellent-
LT: NO. Not Dickens, Edmund Wells.
PP: What?
LT: Charles Dickens wrote David Copperfield with two "p"s, whereas I am referring to David Coperfield with ONE "p", by Edmund Wells. they ran into a bit of copyright trouble actually.
PP: ...
LT: Might you have Rarnaby Budge by Charles Dickkens, though?
PP: D-I-C-K-E-N-S?
LT: No, D-I-C-K-K-E-N-S. He's a rather well-known Dutch author and-
PP: NO, NO WE DO NOT. TO CONTINUE, WE DO NOT HAVE "CHRISTMAS CAROL" WITH A Q BY DARLES PICKENS, OR "GREAT EXPECTATIONS" BY MARLES MALMONEY WITH THREE Ls AND A SILENT Q. Might you have anything else to request?
LT: (singing) O where ha’ you been, Lord Randal my son?
And where ha’ you been, my handsome young man?
I ha’ been at the greenwood; mother, mak my bed soon,
For I’m wearied wi’ hunting and fain wad lie do-

At this point Thursday was most promptly clubbed over the head, and returned to unconsciousness.

-PP-
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 670
2/24/2012 13:41:55   
Vector

testing, testing... anybody out there? good... 'bout time i got outta that cattywompus; i needed somethin else to mess with around here, but where in tarnation am i? looks like a big city round here!

(this is the secret villain i mentioned, kinz. decided to give him a southern US accent, but i think i might need to work on it a little ^^;)
Post #: 671
2/24/2012 13:53:17   
delta blitz

quote:

Wouldn't a truly chaotic being be just as likely to do something good as something bad? I mean, chaos is like randomness. So then the acts of a chaotic being must be random, not mostly good or mostly bad.

*points at himself* I'm white chaos but yet I'm still considered a hero in some people's eye or a less pyschopathic Clown in other people's eyes. Truthfully I just do what I want now, I mean who is going to stop me from doing it anyway. Will some heroes come to try and stop me when I'm in a killing mood.....maybe (Drakkoniss will but he is gone now), will villians swear revenge on me for putting them in jail and or curse me from the grave when I kill them....maybe. Will Clown try and kill me yet again for stepping on his turf and trying to convert Raeven.....most likely. I'm saying all this to say that I'm chaotic (multi personality disorder and all) and due to my screwed up mindset I can do both good and evil or maybe even both at the same time PAHAHAHA. Clown is a ideology based off of natural chaos which = balance in a sense, while I am white chaos which is based off of loneliness and negativity more or less.

~Chaos of Loneliness

< Message edited by delta blitz -- 2/24/2012 15:14:37 >

Tales of the two heroes
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 672
2/24/2012 14:42:45   
Antithesis

Contrast system successfully upgraded.

All systems online.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 673
2/24/2012 15:19:06   
delta blitz

Hmmm....where have I seen that before.....oh yeah Gundaum seed or was it one of the other Gundaum series with the chibis PAHAHAHAHA

~Chaos of Loneliness
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 674
2/24/2012 15:43:37   
Vector

good to know i'm in the right area at least... now, where's that darn cave he mentioned? was it supposed to be near a volcano somewheres?
Post #: 675
Page:   <<   < prev  25 26 [27] 28 29   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 27 of 32«<2526272829>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition