Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 7 of 32«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/12/2012 21:05:40   
Shadowlight1

I've been feel oddly violent today for some reason. Not sure why.
~Eclipse
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 151
2/12/2012 21:09:45   
Kinzdor

@above Lunar Eclipse tonight?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 152
2/13/2012 0:15:13   
primalvoldo

Alright back now, can we restart to when Experimental was getting closer and closer to Unit S.m0K3? and just defeated the killbot in his path, since I wasn't here everything became confusing

@Drakkoniss

Destrous is in the Shade Realm fighting a Carnage Dragon back on page 2 or 3 so your not on the battleground, also remember if you beat the dragon too quickly I'll keep sicking them onto you until you have had atleast a challenge,

also I said the Toxigens had different types of guns meaning long range and short range.

Also your very close, I'm a being of Chaos, Void and Evil that is the reason why I am allies with not only chaotic beings but with villains aswell.

The reason I'm causing an all out brawl with Vector is for three reasons, one is that I want to show myself I can be a major threat aswell as people like Star Screamer, Questionmark ect.
The second is that I do belive Vector would make the perfect arch nemisis, he is very powerful and I think our powers could match a fair bit plus his name starts with a V, "V" is my favourite letter so it would be really fun to have two "V's" fighting out.
The final reason is plainly simple......for Fun!

@Kinz

FOOL! don't run away with them and letting him see them! should've stayed put and used a Camobot or something.

So once again can we please start over from Experimental walking up to Unit S.m0k3 please, Ktnx

Unit S.m0K3: *mutters under breath*

"Cmon, cmon just a little closer..."

*Experimental gets close enough*

"NOW!!!!"

*Gamma Squad activate the Containment Orb and the Cyborg is trapped in a giant ball of energy*

"Don't try to escape, if you move even a fraction the orb senses movement and jolts negative electricity into you, too much power isn't good for your circuits, and the fact it's showering with rain will make it more painful, also don't try to do anything that will get you out of the orb for if you try to attack we kill the Twins!"

*Shows the Twins inside the Capturebot still with shock collars and handcuffs and still unconscious*

"Don't worry they are alive but not for long if you escape...now....Lord Voldo wants to have a word with you in person, will you accept the terms and conditions and keep the Twins alive?"

< Message edited by primalvoldo -- 2/13/2012 0:33:39 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 153
2/13/2012 0:29:17   
Vector

(i can now see why you wanted to revert to this. i hereby refuse to continue now )
Post #: 154
2/13/2012 0:34:28   
primalvoldo

(Wait do you mean you don't want to continue this event? awwww.... what will make you change your mind?)

(You do know I'm not going to kill you...)

< Message edited by primalvoldo -- 2/13/2012 0:36:44 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 155
2/13/2012 4:30:44   
Zeuzt

*back on earth sees the mess a massacre by accident*

"I'm kinda angry you knocked me out of the moon."

*summons a lightning bolt and hits the moon adding another crater also moving it back by some km*

*jumps to the sky now the clouds boom with lightning*

Post #: 156
2/13/2012 4:36:50   
Immortales
Banned

*goes out of omnicorp*

*runs fast to a nearby building*

*sees all the commotion*

"reminds me of WW2."
Post #: 157
2/13/2012 6:57:20   
Shadowlight1

I'm not Blood Moon, just feeling different.

*Jumps down to Earth, then absorbs the energy from the storm.*

Lightning is plasma energy you know. I can create storms too.

*a huge bolt of lightning strikes Zeuzt*
~Eclipse

< Message edited by Shadowlight1 -- 2/13/2012 6:59:15 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 158
2/13/2012 7:46:00   
Zeuzt

*gets stronger from the lightning strike*
*oddly the storm clouds grew wilder*
Post #: 159
2/13/2012 8:31:30   
megakyle777

So he gets strengh from lightning. Interesting...
DF  Post #: 160
2/13/2012 12:10:46   
3 Vandoren

So his weakness is probably water. Quick! Someone get a bucket of water! Let's see if he melts...

< Message edited by Necro Berserk -- 2/13/2012 12:11:01 >

Post #: 161
2/13/2012 12:44:03   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

I know Destrous was. This is why I specified covered in gore. The fight will have taken at least 15-20 minutes+, judging by the flow of things outside of said realm. I figured this was sufficient time to make it seem that he was challenged in the endeavor, but also that it would be best just to leave it undescribed, because for one the RP had already gone past the point at which it would be best to have actually shown the match, and secondly I was using a technique where not showing the fight might lead to the production of a better result than actually showing it, because showing it could lower the overall feel of the situation.

Well, I consider evil as a choice based more on morality, and with your previous statements concerning chaoti-void, I felt that would be the best way to put it, at the time.

Yes, I realize they had versitile armament. My earlier statement concerning the suprise at your creatures not having made use of their guns more still stands, IMO.

No comment on the reasoning bit, concerning why you are doing this. I already understood that, even if I didn't articulate it well wnough.

Refuse to continue now for reasons of your not being able to do anything about the situation, or what? If the RP continued, you could at the very least show Experimental's emotions, being trapped within that energy field.

*facepalms at the horrible description of lightning* No, lightning is the phenominon of electical discharges from the built up energy in the cloud. Yes, it can, and in many cases DOES cause bursts of plasma to come from the top of the cloud, and can cause orps of plasma called "ball lightning" to be generated below, but it in no way is a plasmatic phenominon itself.

Oh, yes... I think I have an idea. *goes up behind Zeuzt, and chops his head off, then proceeding to throw it through a portal, into a parallel universe* (Yes, that was the real Zeuzt; I have the power to see past illusions, and understand the true nature of things)
DF  Post #: 162
2/13/2012 12:48:14   
3 Vandoren

...Or maybe you having the power to see through illusions was an illuussiooon. *waves hands around*
And this is a long fight... I mean, I'm covered in blood and people-parts and I haven't even started to fight any of you, yet! That didn't make sense... NONETHELESS, I repeat myself: Can't we all just get along, in the name of Valentine's Day?
Post #: 163
2/13/2012 13:01:08   
megakyle777

Necro Berserk: Oh, that reminds me. I still need to break those two up.

Let's see... I could kill them but I don't want to do that, repeating the Hate Potion thing would seem like I have no good ideas, Kinz does not want to do it, and I have little time to think up something really smart before it's Valentine's Day (At least over here).

...I guess I admit defeat. I hope you are happy together.

I have other things i need to be doing anyway. (Heads for Lab V with the intention on not leaving for the rest of the day)

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 2/13/2012 13:05:14 >
DF  Post #: 164
2/13/2012 13:17:55   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

... Don't you ever sit at a desk, anymore? XD
DF  Post #: 165
2/13/2012 13:19:27   
megakyle777

Sometimes I do.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 2/13/2012 13:28:38 >
DF  Post #: 166
2/13/2012 13:27:35   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

You might want to edit that post. Single word posts are considered spam... Also, I left you a letter at one of your desks, in case you didn't catch that before.
DF  Post #: 167
2/13/2012 13:30:08   
megakyle777

I missed it. Darn new Secutary not telling me what I get letters, I swear, why did I hire her... What did it say anyway?

Don't recall that rule.
DF  Post #: 168
2/13/2012 13:34:13   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Oh, it was just a letter to inform you that I plan to bring your wife from the past, before the event that most people don't know about, concerning her, as a one day present, for Valentine's Day.
DF  Post #: 169
2/13/2012 13:46:15   
Vector

(believe me, drakkoniss, i already thought of how to continue this, but i'm just not going to go... that route just yet. i'm waiting for voldo to reply to the pm i sent him, however long it takes)
Post #: 170
2/13/2012 13:48:31   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

I see... Interesting.

Well, I figure I will wait for Voldo to come back, too, because I want a response to my bit about the validity of Destrous being there.
DF  Post #: 171
2/13/2012 13:53:28   
megakyle777

I would prefer it if you did not Drakonnis. I said I would do so by my own hand and do so I shall.
DF  Post #: 172
2/13/2012 14:00:51   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

To be fair, you said that with regards to restoring her in the current point in time. I feel it would be good for you to have one more day with her, while she was sane.
DF  Post #: 173
2/13/2012 14:06:09   
megakyle777

And if she finds out what is to occur? If I am a fool and spill the beans in an ateempt to prevent it?
DF  Post #: 174
2/13/2012 14:09:42   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Could remove the memory of her time here. *shrugs* Gtg.
DF  Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 7 of 32«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition