Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 9 of 32«<7891011>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/14/2012 12:43:43   
Viking_Jorun

Alright, seriously. Let's get back on topic please. Thanks.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 201
2/14/2012 13:02:54   
megakyle777

Above: You do realise we've been doing this for literaly twenty threads right? This thread would have died else. Now, I obey the rules of AK's same as everyone else, but we have something good here, and it's led to a lot of cool stuff, not least of which is the massive increase in HS S|tories in L and L.
DF  Post #: 202
2/14/2012 13:08:13   
3 Vandoren

Edited... Maybe he was referring to Drak's explanation of how Zuestz has been unfair? I don't know, it wont let me delete this post... I'm just going to... over here... *once again disappears in a cloud of pink*

< Message edited by Necro Berserk -- 2/14/2012 13:10:45 >

Post #: 203
2/14/2012 17:28:39   
Kinzdor

Um I thought as long as it involved our characters it counted as on topic. I mean this has never been an issue before.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 204
2/14/2012 18:09:43   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Could be that he/she doesn't know that the AKs that generally hang out over here already have been aware of this for ages, and have allowed it.
DF  Post #: 205
2/14/2012 18:50:49   
Arachnid

Maybe he's new?

Or perhaps he's a loon! Hee hee hee...

He's an AQW AK, that explains it.

Pah! He's just a wee little birdy! Hee hee hee...

~Lady Zafara
Scarecrow was here!

< Message edited by Arachnid -- 2/14/2012 18:51:29 >
AQW  Post #: 206
2/14/2012 19:04:51   
Vector

oy, zafara! any sign o' that 'sarina' lass or whoever her name was? that agent?
Post #: 207
2/14/2012 22:31:31   
Jessa K

Sorry guys, I don't think they're be a new chapter out today for me. This chapter is turning out to be a lot longer than I expected... Wow, I just counted, it's more than twice as long as the other chapters, and I'm not even done. Ah well, should be finished by tomorrow.

AQW  Post #: 208
2/14/2012 23:10:11   
delta blitz

I have a whole lot of new chapters out, you can find it all in my persona of David Blitz thread. The story you should look for is Tales of the two heroes (my current story). Please guys read my story >.< it's my best one yet and I work very hard on it so plz. (gets down on knees) comment on my story it helps alot trust me it does.

Tales of the two heroes
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 209
2/14/2012 23:14:44   
Jessa K

Well, turns out I do have a new chapter out today after all! Yay for sugar and caffeine providing unexpected concentration! Click the siggy 2 posts above to read.
AQW  Post #: 210
2/14/2012 23:31:22   
Sir Night

@David
I won't have time tonight, but I'll try to read your story soon and comment on it.
Post #: 211
2/15/2012 1:43:20   
Antithesis

@Drakkoniss

"Cannot be fooled by illusions"
Saturn's primary form of communication is telepathic/using an ethereal form of himself. Would you be able to see those or are they just ignored completely by you, or something?

-Cheers

In other news... I've been bored recently and might try to add another chapter at my prologue. To my dismay, I'm so busy that I am telling you ahead of time that it's just another addition and won't lead anywhere for some time. Don't get excited.
Most of you didn't follow it anyway but to the few who have actually read them: I'll keep you updated every now and again.

-Double Cheers

Anti
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 212
2/15/2012 7:32:57   
Immortales
Banned

"You know I think that's because his being is split amongs't the different bodies or such...?

" Plus i would have hated having my head cut you'll try to escape that."

"And to not anger drakk i am not saying your abilities are being rusty to be clear I didn't mean that."

"yeah that's about it don't mind opinions of this Immortal pls don't mind......."

Plus some advice how do you post your stories in here I find it cool i'm new here pls

< Message edited by Immortales -- 2/15/2012 7:39:16 >
Post #: 213
2/15/2012 7:51:31   
Zeuzt

Speaking as- guy behind Zeust

@drakkonis

"Sorry if I offended you by saying you cut the head of my working(my revenant being)."
"then again nobody sneaks up on your back and cuts your head."
"also I would like to point out that unlike slash and burn all you can punching bag Immortales Zeuzt ain't immortal."
"Quite frankly I actually would accept Clown's raging reality rending madness and Immortales' slash strikes x3 better than having my head off."
"that is all I wanna point out cause you know how paralyzed for 100yrs went."
"I wanted to give you my sincere apologies if I you know uhhmm sorta messed your powers...."

Post #: 214
2/15/2012 8:23:11   
Vector

spoiler:

reply to voldo's pm: you should have asked in the first place

every time i just want to be peaceful, somebody has to come up and... and sabotage what i'm trying to do... it looks like my dad* was right about this all along... *fiddles with armor a bit*

(*technically his dad would be the one who gave him the free will/sentience, though it's more complicated than that)
Post #: 215
2/15/2012 12:58:22   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Oh, it's fine, Zeuzt. Think of it as if it had never happened. (Note that I almost never redact what I do in RPs; lol)

WOOT FOR SUGAR AND CAFFEINE!!!!! :D

@Antithesis: Yes, I can see illusions, too, but I have a sortof overlaying vission to where I can see everything that is there, and understand what is an illusion, and what isn't. I would be able to tell when it's a form of communication. (intention of chapter increasing: noted)

Is that bit with Experimental a continuation of the RP?
DF  Post #: 216
2/15/2012 17:36:31   
Vector

not... really. it's just a filler, so the rp really doesn't go anywhere yet. :|
Post #: 217
2/16/2012 3:15:14   
primalvoldo

*How about instead of going back in time Experimental is running towards the Capturebot but they capture him in the containment orb while he is running to make things fair?*

Unit S.m0K3: "I'll take that as a yes, and if it was a no then you'll suffer not me, anyway I'll let Lord Voldo do the talking..."

*Black, purple and red mist encircles the ground and the hooded figure appears in a blast of purple lightning*

"Ah I see you have been captured, congratulations"

*See's Destrous releasing the twins and suddenly contains them in purple and red balls of energy, Destrous in the red, the Twins in the purple, the balls of energy flicker once so often with energy loss but strong enough to keep intact and secure*

"Destrous my man, you did really well in that fight however your causing me to use my powers while my energy is still filling up... I don't want the twins released just yet

"But since you beat the dragon fair and square I'm not going to teleport you to Antartica or something, you earn the best view"

*The Red energy ball moves away from the Twins just a metre away, a box of popcorn appears in Destrous's hands aswell*

"Just in case you want to snack on something, anyway back to the cyborg...."

*Stares at Experimental*

"Wow you have taken quite the beating, tell you what I'll give you an upgrade just to be kind, now what would you like?"

< Message edited by primalvoldo -- 2/16/2012 3:17:53 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 218
2/16/2012 4:11:07   
megakyle777

Just out of interest, why do you want the Twins? What have they done to you?

...Says the guy who tried to make them hate Experimental just because he hates the holiday.

But seriouslty, what up with the increase in evil activity man? Does Voldo want to make an name for himself? Well, Ommicorp is always hefre for your needs as evilness.
DF  Post #: 219
2/16/2012 5:28:44   
Immortales
Banned

Please how do you write those stories in here

Pm it to me or other pls

< Message edited by Immortales -- 2/16/2012 5:34:59 >
Post #: 220
2/16/2012 6:52:11   
Devastate

@Immortales : All you need is your trusty imagination and time. If you want to write stories, do see this thread : Legends and Lore, particularly this section for HeroSmash: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tt.asp?forumid=374, from here you could post the link of your AE-related stories on this thread for it to be seen by others. Enjoy writing!
Post #: 221
2/16/2012 8:22:26   
Vector

*does not respond, still fiddling with his armor*
Post #: 222
2/16/2012 10:42:36   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

He already explained his reasoning, Dealer.

*Destrous teleports out of the energy bubble* I am afraid it will require fancier tricks than that to subdue me. *stabs Voldo in the back with energy absorbtion claws while he's distracted by looking at vector*

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 2/16/2012 10:43:07 >
DF  Post #: 223
2/16/2012 11:22:13   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

Yay Deva! That link most definitely simplifies things!^^
AQW  Post #: 224
2/16/2012 16:00:30   
Kinzdor

Command for all kill bot units: Obesrve and find the weakness of the one they call Destrous.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 225
Page:   <<   < prev  7 8 [9] 10 11   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 9 of 32«<7891011>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition