Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Dragons, Undead & Paladins... oh my! Character Suggestion Thread II

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Dragons, Undead & Paladins... oh my! Character Suggestion Thread II
Page 17 of 30«<1516171819>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/4/2012 21:22:04   
alpha strike

Character: Desmond the Demonic Doll
Element: Shadow
Alignment: Evil 25
Stage 1: A doll resembling sackboy from little big planet the doll's two eyes show cracks around the edges.
Stage 2: Spikes start to appear around the body bursting out from under the cloth and the eys now have big
cracks around the edges while one foot ends in a spike and darkness seeps from the mouth.
Stage 3: One eye has become darkened out and the other has a white pupil, the whole body now has dark
spikes and rips and dark patches around the body as if darkness is tearing out and the doll floats now with
a dark aura.
Post #: 401
11/4/2012 21:59:08   
nerotic pheonix

Name: Argus

Alignement: Neutral
Element: Light

Description: You shall taste my horn of victory and solitude!

Stage 1, Apprentice: Unicorn, a simple unicorn.
Stage 2, Veteran: A Unisaus, pracitcally a Unicorn with wings.
Stage 3, Master: Turns black with armor, practically Volitaire's black unicorn, except with wings.

AQW  Post #: 402
11/5/2012 7:32:27   
Necro-Knight

Character: Paladinslayer.
Element: Darkness
Alignment: -25 evil
Rune circle color: Red/rare to find. ( 'course, this is up to you, Nulgath ^^; )

Apprentice: AQWorlds Paladinslayer class armor, less skulls and the simple helmet and a small black-colored blade.
Veteran: A few more skulls on the shoulders and the blade is now Vordred's blade, no cape and the same helmet.
Master: Armor is now exactly like Vordreds armor from AQworlds ( while having whatever tweaks/improvements Nulgath wishes to make to him =p ) and sports the helm and cape as well.

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 403
11/5/2012 7:45:04   
FieryEaglen

Hey Nulgath, why don't we get a new character in Oversoul matching the last Seasonal? I create a couple of characters here so.. yeah :)

Character : Kiraen (Frost Master)
Alignment : 30 Water

A Blademaster only found in the deep woods of Frostval. He trains hard to be able to master and control the winter. Somehow, after Winter is over, it somehow disappears. Almost 60% of the Frostval's forest's tree disappears. The people of Frostval hoped to find a solution to this.

Apprentice : A recruit with a smile and a sword covered with ice.

Veteran : A warrior with the same blade but longer and with water flooding around it. Also with a plate but basicly the same thing, almost covered with ice.

Master : A BladeMaster with a blade on the back and a sword that Thok use but covered with ice. And have enhanced plates, with a helmet.

Concept cards :

Holy Frost (9 Water) : Attack for 5, heal you for 3 and stun your enemy for a turn.

Frost Strike (5 Water) : Does a damage of 5 and stun your enemy for a turn.

POCESSION CHANCE :
Hard
In the Ice Mountains where the Skexis is found.

Frost Skeleton

Ice shards (10 Water) : Does 15 damage in 3 turns.

Frostening Accident (7 water) : You attack youe enemy for 6 and get a damage of 4.

-

Ice Skeleton (How does a skeleton even have a name??!?!?!?) :

45 Ice

Description :
A Skeleton who escaped from the Necromancers in the right timing in winter and consumed by the spirits of ice and became a Ice Skeleton.

Stage 1 : A normal skeleton except blue eyes glowing in the eye (It sure glows in the eyes..) and have a sword that is made by ice shards forming together.

Stage 2 : A skeleton that is in a little broked helmet with a plate. The part in the anus (SORRY, NULGATH, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SAY IT) have a sort-of-banner that warriors wear on it. But made out of ice shard. The sword is changed with a normal sword that a Sword Skeleton have, but covered with ice.

Stage 3 : The plates became more defensive and is now made out of ice and the skeleton helmet is now made of ice shards (The skeleton do like ice shards...) and weapon is a sword that's long as a katana that is made out of ice.. The beginning of the handle is a skull made out of ice. And a blade on the blade on the back (Crypt Samurai or Blade Skeleton evolvution blade).

Concept Cards :

Spirit of ice (8 Ice) : Send out a ice spirit and attack for 10 damage

Ice Blessings (6 Ice) : Heal for 10 in 5 turns.

Ice Wrath (10 Ice) : Enemy deals 15 damage in 3 turns.

Swiften Ice (6 Ice) : Unblockable attack for 5.

POCESSION CHANCE : Hard

(Both may take at least 2 or 3 trys to encounter it.)

(Both may take 3-4 trys to pocess.)

So Nulgath, I hope I helped you with your progress and I wish you a good day of animations. Thanks!

Nulgath, we love ya. ( NO HOMO YO)

< Message edited by FieryEaglen -- 11/5/2012 7:47:30 >
Post #: 404
11/5/2012 10:58:40   
Safiron

http://oversoulwiki.com/images/oversoulwiki.com/0/05/Poison.png

This card is over powered. Deals 12 damage and only needs 6 energy. Think that if you use 2 of that card at the same time you use only 12 energy and deal a huge amount of damage. This card must use more energy. It must be at least 7 but in my opinion 8 is fine.

~Image replaced with link.
Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 11/6/2012 8:34:56 >
Post #: 405
11/5/2012 11:39:10   
moon keeper

Character: Reindeer
Element: Neutral
Stage 1: A normal reindeer with no antlers
Stage 2: grows antlers and gets bigger
Stage 3: grows fangs, gets bigger, with cooler antlers

Character: Christmas tree
Element: Ice or Earth
Stage 1: Normal potted plant
Stage 2: grows into a small pine tree
Stage 3: grows into a big pine tree with decorations and presents

Character: Turkey
Stage 1: Small bird
Stage 2: grows into a turkey
Stage 3: grows into a bigger turkey with a knife and fork in hands

Character: Apache
Stage 1: a normal apache with a small bow
Stage 2: gets a bigger bow and some tattoos
Stage 3: gets a wolf pelt stronger and cooler looking bow

AQW  Post #: 406
11/5/2012 15:55:43   
OverlordCody

Character:
Soul Stealer
Alignment:
-35 Shadow

Description:
A Wizard that was engulfed by shadows, thus, making it power-hungry. It is constantly look for souls to devour. Legend says it is only found in the darkest spots of the Central Mountain. No one knows his first form but Nulgath.

Stage 1... A black fog in the shape of a Wizard with black fog around him that is transparent. The wizard shape is going to be a person in a robe with long hair, and a staff with a crystal-like part on the top, and a book in the other hand. The black fog in the shape of the wizard is darker then the fog around it.

Stage 2... The Wizard gains glowing red eyes, and it appears that here are knives in his back and a sword through his leg, the book is now slightly larger, and the staff has a skull on it, all in the form of black fog.

Stage 3... The Character now has chains on his arms which aren't made fog, his staff has a blade at the opposite end of the crystal point. He also has a sword in the other hand instead of a book.

Concept Cards:
Soul Devour: Costs 0 shadow energy, and does 0 Damage unless the enemy has 5 HP, when the enemy does, the enemy takes 5 damage, as the Soul is Eaten.
Shadow Crystal: A crystal the falls on the opponent for 4 damage and stuns them after 2 turns. Costs 6 shadow energy.
Soul Reflection: Same as Counter-Attack, but reflects damage for up to 8 Damage. Costs 10 shadow energy
Soul Pierce: The enemy takes 5 damage for two turns, the second turn having a chance 25% chance of actually being 7 damage. Costs 9 shadow energy
Shadow Reconstruction: Heal 4 for two turns. Costs 6 shadow energy.
Shadow Deal: Both the players discard one card to take 2 damage every turn for 8 turns. Costs 7 Energy.
Soul Countdown: After 3 turns, this card does a whopping 13 Damage, but costs 15 Energy. (The high energy cost is ment to balance it; we don't want it to be 3 or something like that)

Runes: Red (Rare). I want it to be available every Friday the 13th, if not, just make it Yellow. (Low Possession).

Possession Chance: 35% if Rare, 14% if Yellow.

Inspiration: Brainstormed.

Line (If it's good enough): I will throw you into the bottomless depths of the Void, where you will feel the same pain as I did a few hundred years ago!

< Message edited by OverlordCody -- 11/6/2012 15:20:04 >
AQW  Post #: 407
11/5/2012 17:28:20   
Dizzy the Mad Hatter

Character: Hatter
Element: Chaos
Alignment: Neutral

Concept: A character that can just as easy deal damage to himself as he could an enemy. Focuses on random damage and effects as a special card. His normal deck would be more offensive than defense. Some DOTs and Sacrifices. Only two shielding cards.

Stages and Evolutions: Starting out as a Human Male, top hat, Frock Coat, purple vest under neath, black slacks. From there, he gets more chaotic and loses his formal look. Deranged and mad by the end line.

DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 408
11/5/2012 17:29:14   
Insane2201

A Werewolf/Lycan character would be awesome. Starts out as a human with shredded clothes, then turned into a brutish Wolfman.

AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 409
11/5/2012 18:33:50   
Vertigo Beast

Ice Warlock/Wizard/Mage/Cadet
Alignment= +5 Good or Neutral. He's definitely not evil, but he is kind of a free-roamer so he doesn't really need too much of an alignment.

Apprentice= Ice Cadet : A small man wearing white robes holding a small silver staff with a blue orb at the top. He has a determined look on his face, and the robes are quite plain
Veteran= Ice Mage : Robes get more designs and the blue orb pulses now and the staff has elongated slightly.
Master= Ice Wizard : Gets a hood and the staff is larger now and there are multiple orbs 1 large 2 smaller circling the larger. Hood looks like this except white and silvery blueish
Legendary= Ice Warlock : More designs on the robes and the staff now has an ice part around part of the orb with icicles hanging off of it. The staff is much larger now, (in height) and his robes have shoulder pads

***He also gets increasingly taller each time he evolves because he starts off shorter, like a bit taller than the nomads. THen gets to like spear native height then recruit and then regular height.

Ice Cadet --> Ice Mage --> Ice Wizard --> Ice Warlock

As you can see this character is very offensive. My goal was to try and make a character that could take on enemies quickly, but if they make a mistake then they might lose. mistake meaning charging at the wrong time or not charging at a time where you should.

Skills:

Ice Cadet: Mainly uses his staff to hit people (1 hit, 2 hits, 3 hits) but 5 hit combos he holds it up and uses his Ice powers, he also does this for the special cards.
2x 1 energy/1damage
3x 2 energy/2 damage
3x 4 energy/5 damage
3x 2 energy/1 unblockable damage

2x Freeze: Same as the current freeze (5 Energy)
2x Avalanche: Drops large chunks of ice on your enemy for 9 damage (7 Energy)

Ice Mage: Only hits people with the staff for 1 hit attack, and 2 hit attack. Both combos use the staff as do the special cards.
2x 1 energy/1 damage
3x 2 energy/1 damage
3x 4 energy/5 damage
2x 2 energy/1 unblockable damage

2x Freeze (see above)
2x Avalanche (see above)
1x Frostbite: Gradually bring down the temperature in your area. Enemy takes 10 damage over 4 turns but broken up as 2 damage, 3 damage, 3 damage, 4 damage (6 Energy)

Ice Wizard: Staff is only used for 1 hit attack (Like earth wizard), everything else he uses Ice power for.
2x 1 energy/1 damage
2x 2 energy/ 2 damage
3x 4 energy/5 damage
2x 2 energy/1 unblockable damage

2x Freeze (see above)
1x Avalanche (see above)
2x Frostbite (see above)
1x Frozen Step: You freeze the ground below your enemies feet into sharp Icicles. For three turns when they move (attack you, like move forward and then jump back into their starting position) They take 3 damage when they return. (8 Energy)

Ice Warlock: Never hits people with his staff, all of the hits are being generated from his staff and he doesn't move. Blizzard special card turns entire screen fuzzy and white like a blizzard for a very short time.
1x 1 energy/1 damage
2x 2 energy/ 2 damage
3x 4 energy/5 damage
1x 2 energy/1 unblockable damage

2x Freeze (see above)
2x Avalanche (see above)
2x Frostbite (see above)
2x Frozen Step (see above)
1x Blizzard: Surround your enemy in a blizzard and cause their next attack (attack not turn) to hit them instead of you. (10 Energy)

I quite like the design of this guy. He never really shields himself yet he can keep people from attacking him once you master him (and his skills) And if you hadn't noticed I didn't give him any shield cards. But his skills are interesting and will add a little more the poison + life drain repition in PvP. Plus sacrifice into Blizzard isn't a good idea. XD Also I figured because some people might like Ice characters but offensive game play or fire characters but defensive game play we could add some differences in there so we can keep everyone happy :D

About possession rates and encounter chances, don't make him extremely easy because then its no fun to get the character but not so hard that it ends up like the Ice nomad and shadow nomad were where you literally could only find them once every 5 hours. I suggest you put him in the mountains and i saw that either you or rev had made a wintery-ish background, I believe that you should put that in game.

I really hope you consider this guy, or at least these skills.
I will try and get some drawings up later.

~Vertigo

P.S. Thanks to ANNIHLATION for a couple better names for some skills. :)

EDIT: I Added more description the characters for each level and described how they would attack.

< Message edited by Vertigo Beast -- 11/7/2012 19:23:04 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 410
11/5/2012 18:49:06   
DoomBlitz

Any Megaman Inspired Character.

ClawSuit on Christmas

A character that throws out OverSoul cards to summon characters to fight kind of like in Yu-Gi-Oh!

To add on: Any mech rider like Diozz or X

This guy along with the the other halloween characters?

Possibly Gressil?
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 411
11/6/2012 3:36:46   
BumFoolingGuy

Character:Duke Von Vaal

Description:This nobleman shall rise and use his great skills to rule his presence over the people. To everybody else who dares to acknowledge something before him without his known permission.

Apprentice:Has a simple gentleman suit with a simple cane with his signature face
Veteran:Upgraded simple suit as also with the cane and he has a monocle
Master:A revamped upgraded evil simple suit with a ChaosWeaver symbol buckle belt(Or the ShadowScythe symbol buckle belt) with a coat that's also simple yet sinister that also has symbols on it. With a brand new awsome looking design of a cane as the monocle stays and he has his symbolized style gloves for himself

Or put him in master form and go all out in the simple design
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 412
11/6/2012 11:20:03   
FieryEaglen

In honour of Nulgath, I will post characters everyday! (Almost)

Supreme Death Paladin (Autix)

Alignment : 30- Evil

Description : Was once a paladin, but was controlled by the necromancers and became dead while still being able to move, being called Supreme Death Paladin, while other Death Paladins need to be revived by the Necromancers to be able to move.

Stage 1 : A Death Paladin with Gray-coloured armor, with a uncovered skull.

Stage 2 : Armor becamed Black and red (in the 2010 AQW Event, the same as Undead Artix, but with no skulls yet). The head-skull is covered with Undead Artix Helmet. And have a Evil Sword of Creation (From the /join maul that Nulgath created).

Stage 3 : Armor starts having skulls, back have an normal sword and have a cape. And now been turned into an Supreme Death Paladin.

Concept Cards:

Death's Curse : Summon death and every attack card get 1+ damage for 3 turns. ( 7 Darkness)

Dog of the Underworld : Send out Cerberus and attack for 6 damage. ( 5 Darkness)

Quiet Skills : Take out all of your cards in exchange for 15 Darkness (0 Darkness)

Minion's Power : Send out minions and a minion attack for 3 extra damage every turn. (Same skill as Cat Reflex). (6 Darkness)

-------------

Character : Death

Alignment : 50- Evil
Description : Death have to kill travelers and mortals in order to get more powerful. Mortals have been killed every day and people must find a way to stop it. Every strong dragons and mortals seek to fight death and get his spirit and powers. Will they survived? Or die!?

Stage 1 : A normal warrior blacked armored. With red eyes and holding a sword made out of tainted souls.

Stage 2 : Still a normal warrior but have head have turned to a skull and a scythe that the master form wears, also wears a black cape..

Stage 3 : Now wears a rope and the scythe and now have a skull. ( The Death in AQW)

Concept Cards :

Death's Nightmares : Enemy stuns for 1 turn and get a 5 damage. (5 Darkness)

Black Hole : Death summons a black hole and enemy get a 10 damage. (8 Darkness)

Scythe's Power : Death stabs a enemy with his scythe and enemy receives a 7 damage. (5 Darkness)

Death's Rages : Death use rage to make a protective shield out of a giant skull, defense you for 10 defense. (6 Darkness)

---------

Character : Dreamcorrupter (Kenshi)

Alignment : 30- Evil

Description : A Dreammancer

Stage 1 : A normal recruit-like person holding Dream Sword.

Stage 2 : Wears a armor that Pikeman wear and have a eye that looks almost invisible.

Stage 3 : Now have a Spear that looks like the universe and have a pair of wings that looks like the universe.

Concept Cards :

Dream's Nightmares : Stun your opponents for 2 rounds (6 Darkness)

The Dream Nexus : In the dream nexus, you are more powerful, you get 1+ damage every attack. (6 Darkness)

The Universe : You give your opponents a 8 damage. ( 6 Darkness)

Painful Dreams : Your opponents get a stun and deal 4 damage. ( 4 Darkness)

-------- THANK YOU! :)
Post #: 413
11/6/2012 11:48:46   
OverlordCody

Hey, I'd like to ask, is the Soul Eater at -35 My char or someone elses? I can't find a Soul Eater suggestion in this.
AQW  Post #: 414
11/6/2012 16:32:24   
so0meone

quote:

A Werewolf/Lycan character would be awesome. Starts out as a human with shredded clothes, then turned into a brutish Wolfman.

I suggested this on one of the early pages. The character was called Loup-Garou

IGN: Peeves
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 415
11/6/2012 18:28:57   
hijinks

An all in one weapons master who uses his bow, gun, sword, and staff to inflict heavy light damage maybe?
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 416
11/6/2012 19:01:30   
The Jop

Mindfreak
Description: A psychic who uses his power to control others.

Stage 1: Some guy in a cloak, mostly covered up except for his face.
Stage 2: His skin is revealed to be dark gray, covered in purple lines.
Stage 3: His head grows to outrageous proportions and the only features on his face are eyes without pupils. He could also have his arms outstretched towards the opponent and could be glowing purple.

I have some ideas for cards for him too:
Mental Manipulation: Make the opponent's next attack target themselves.
Psychological Grasp: Makes the opponent lose 1 turn.
Weaken: Take and absorb 5 energy from the opponent of its element.
Elemental Discharge: Uses up all the energy from an element you choose; there are different effects from each element. It rounds up when there are fractions so, for example, 5/3 would be 2 instead of 1.
Neutral - Converts neutral energy into 5/6 damage.
Chaos - Converts chaos energy into damage ranging from any number between and including 1/4 of it and 5/4 of it.
Shadow - Converts shadow energy into 1/3 damage which hits each turn for three turns.
Light - Converts 3/4 light energy into unblockable damage.
Water - Heals for 3/4 water energy two times over two turns.
Earth - Hits for 1/5 earth energy each turn for 5 turns.
Lightning - Converts energy...energy into 1/5 damage that is added to every attack used for that turn.
Ice - Converts ice energy into defense.
Fire - Converts fire energy into 1/2 damage, and then two hits of 1/4 damage over two turns.

< Message edited by thejop -- 11/7/2012 19:32:17 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 417
11/6/2012 19:48:40   
Slayer Hades

This guy. Not sure if he's good or evil, I'm thinking the one shown is Veteran. Not sure what his name should be. Also, people of the forum, check him out, post suggestions for improvements to him, I'll keep updating his appearance.
Main weapon is the war hammer you see in the pic. He's got a shield, he remains hooded, only his eyes are visible, MAYBE some shady outlines of a face. Otherwise, he's pretty much anonymous.
Post #: 418
11/6/2012 21:20:41   
Zanzibaarus

Can't wait to actually see these used. :3
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 419
11/6/2012 22:07:29   
Assassain11

Character : Soul Devourer

Alignment: -50 Shadow

Stage 1: Looks like the normal human with black robes, a hood (doesn't show face) and no weapon yet.
Stage 2: Same as stage 1 but black robes have more design on them, now one hand has a ball of fire in it and his hands are now skeleton like hands.
Stage 3: Now has skulls and more designs on robes, each hand now has a ball of fire

1/1 attack card (One energy)

2/2 attack cards (Two energy)

3/5 attack cards (Four energy)

2/5 shield cards ( Three energy)

Devour Soul - Does 10 damage (7 energy)

Black Fire of Nothingness - Stuns enemy for 3 turns (6 energy)

For attack animation, I thought for normal attack cards he just throws a ball of fire at you, for Devour Soul, A black hole appears right under the person you're fighting, and he falls into it, reappears in the sky, and falls onto the ground dealing 10 damage. For black fire I have no clue what it would look like
Post #: 420
11/7/2012 0:56:46   
Gilheart

Name:Doom Void
Alligment:Evil -50
Element:shadow
Free to master

Description:one of Nulgath's best Juggernaut elite soldiers.This Beast carry mass power of darkness and it will shatter anything even the great power of good cant stop theDoom Void

Phase 1:looks like a crimson demon with a demon blade and have 2 horns.Same height as a human

Phase 2:Now even bulkier and has a devilish armor and its horns grew longer and larger and its size is now bigger

Phase 3:the doom void blade has hell fire on it and its body is almost the size of nulgath.it has Skull like Shoulder pads on its armor,Spikes on its kneels andits torso armor has Nulgath face on it and the eyes on the skulls and armor are glowing Darkness.its face now has a devilish mask looking.
AQW  Post #: 421
11/7/2012 3:47:04   
Alpha Seagull

Hex of Nulgath
~Alpha
AQW  Post #: 422
11/7/2012 5:47:23   
Lupus the Wolf
Heres How We Roll Winner
July 2014

Name: Blade Werewolf
Element: Neutral/Ice

Appearance and attack description.

A calculated tragedy, miracles are foolish
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 423
11/7/2012 14:47:33   
CryoDemon
Banned

Name:Mr.Potato
Alignment:Neutral
Element:Earth/Shadow
Description:He is A Potato that holds Ultimate power and he glows.

Phase 1:Just a Floating Potato.He is Called Mr.Potato
Phase 2:He Has Evil Red Eyes and evil eye brows and an evil mouth.He is Angry Mr.Potato
Phase 3:He Grows Demonic Armor and He Has Orbs of Power in his Hands and he kill anything in his path,he leaves a path of little potatoes mines.
AQW  Post #: 424
11/7/2012 20:20:37   
Zeraldo

If somebody already suggested this then apologies, I didn't bother going through the thread.

Character - Gogg
Element - Chaos I think would be closest.
Alignment - -45 Evil
Description - Looks just like the Gogg family from AdventureQuest.
Stage 1 - A young adult Gogg that is a bit smaller than the typical Gogg that is a light blue
Stage 2 - A larger version we call the Meggog whose skin has grown to a dark purple
Stage 3 - The dreaded ArMegoggon which is the biggest of them all with even darker purple skin and glowing red eyes.

Character - Scout/Archer/Longbowmen
Element - Neutral
Alignment - Neutral
Stage 1 - A guy dressed in leather armor with a recurve bow
Stage 2 - A Robin-hood look-alike with a composite bow
Stage 3 - A longbowmen complete with a tabard and metal helm wielding a longbow.

Post #: 425
Page:   <<   < prev  15 16 [17] 18 19   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Dragons, Undead & Paladins... oh my! Character Suggestion Thread II
Page 17 of 30«<1516171819>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition