Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Dragons, Undead & Paladins... oh my! Character Suggestion Thread II

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Dragons, Undead & Paladins... oh my! Character Suggestion Thread II
Page 18 of 30«<1617181920>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/8/2012 5:34:20   
FieryEaglen

Character : Blade Trainer (Rodas)

Alignment : 35 Good

Description : A powerful trainer that never gives up and fight till the end. People praises him for his good deeds and for protecting the world from destruction back in when he was a kid, his parents fear that he might get killed and told him to stay behind the villages and train new warriors and recruits, he also holds a light of destiny weapon which mysteriously appears at the Great Spirit Mountain.

Stage 1, Apprentice : He is as small as a nomad, holding a Light of Destiny that fits for his size. Also wears recruit cloths.

Stage 2, Veteran : Grown taller as a Pikeman, wearing a helmet and a advanced Light of Destiny, wearing Young Paladin armour, but more advanced.

Stage 3, Master : Wears Advanced helmet and now the Light of Destiny have some flooding stones around it. Also wears Paladin (MASTER) armour.also wear a red cape, also having a secondary weapon on his back.'

Lines :

Controlled :You will never find the true power of yourself if you never trained, now, be prepared for the true power of Light!

Enemy : You can never be a true warrior if you are with the dark! The light will never fade! Darkness will be destroyed once and for all!

Concept Cards :

Blessings of the Light (5 Light) : Heal for 4 for 2 turns.

Rising Light (7 Light) : All Darkness Characters will - damage in each card for 3 turns.

Saviour of Light (7 Light) : Enemies received 10 damage.

Light's Strike (4 Light) : Enemies receive 6 Damage. (Same skill as Black Dragon.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for a exciting character, I created, Supreme Pyromancer which is Xan! People would like that right? Should use that for Christmas, Xan wants to rule Frostvale! And come on, let it be Overpowered! Not anyone have that kind of ideas you know?

Character : Supreme Pyromancer (Xan)

Alignment : -45 Evil (FIRE)

Description : The first of the pyromancers that have the power to destroy half of the world if the pyromancer have the Great Ring of Shurpu. Flame Skeletons and Fire Knights work for the Pyromancer, Xan.The mysterious Pyromancer, Xan, lived in a Dangerous Castle where all Evil fire beings can be found. Or what the humans called it : The Living Fire. None have returned when they got inside the The Living Fire. Now Xan, have arrived to OverSoul to find the underground cave which have the Ultimate Ring of Shurpu.
Stage 1, Apprentice : Just a normal pyromancer with a normal face, with red coloured eyes and with the normal pyromancer robes.

Stage 2, Veteran : now have a flaming skull and the armour have changed to what Xan wears. (But the fingers are not pointy yet, still have regularing hands).

Stage 3, Master :Have a normal sword but have flames around it. Also hands get burned and the claws get sharper. Now also wear Xan Robes. Basicly Xan.

Lines :
Controlled : Step away mortal.. OR BURN! Mwahahah! *ACTIONING : LAUGH*

Enemy : THE RING OF SHURPU WILL BE MINE! STEP ASIDE FOOL!

Concept Cards :

Scorching Flames (4 Energy) : Attack for 4 Damage and also give out 2 damage for 2 turns.

Stunning Fireballs (9 Energy) : Pretty much like Fire Witch's Fireball, deal 10 damage and leave a stun on the enemy.

Burning Shield (5 Energy) : Give out 10 shield. Nothing personal.

Melting Eyes (6 Energy) : Unblockable attack for 3 and stun your enemy.

Heating Knights (8 Energy) : Attack your enemy for 4 for 4 turns.

Flame ball (14 Energy) : Attack for 15. (Overpowered sill, but hey! At least the Energy is kinda balance to it!

Posession Chance :
Blade Trainer : Very hard (The circle below : Green)

Xan : Hard (The circle below : Red) (stands for fire lol)

quote:

THIS IS THE END! MWAAHAHHAHAHAH!

< Message edited by FieryEaglen -- 11/9/2012 5:43:55 >
Post #: 426
11/8/2012 21:14:03   
nerotic pheonix

I have 2 today.

Character: Soulstealer (or reaper, don't care)

Alignment: Neutral:

Element: Chaos

Description: You are a soulstealer. Take the souls of fallen warriors to possess them as your own. One day, you shall take back your rightful place in Oversoul, and destroy Nulgath.

Stage 1, Apprentice: Blue Spirit, Light Blue Orb on top of head, no feet just (torn) robes, teal talons, Yellow eyes.

Stage 2, Veteran: Claws get longer, grows demon-like elf ears, eyes turn red.

Stage 3, Master: Claws get longer, now transluscent (meaning that you can see into it's body, and inside of it's body is just a blue orb of energy), eyes turn teal, ears turn into horns (dragon ones, not a minotaur one), gains a skull necklace.

(And just for those who like extra.)

Stage 4, Legendary: Same as form 3, except now has fangs like a sabertooth tiger, that show out of it's mouth, ominous TEAL glow coming from the bottom of it (where the torn robes are), gains white hair (like this, except white), gets a belt of skulls on it's waist.

Stage 1 Comment (before battle): I will have your head for breakfast, limbs for lunch, and dine on your soul for dinner and dessert.

Stage 2 Comment: I am a Soulstealer (or reaper and eater, either one is fine), run while you have the chance.

Stage 3 Comment: Get a good look at me now, for this will be the last thing you see before I devour your soul and take your form as my own.

Stage 4 Comment: You were a fool to challenge a Soulstealer, you shall pay the consequences as I keep you alive long enough just so that you can see your own soul being ripped from your body as I take it for my own.

AQW  Post #: 427
11/8/2012 23:48:54   
Hellsbane

Character: Trap Door.
Alignment Neutral -10
Description: What could be inside? Do you even want to know? How is it moving anyway?

Stage 1: A simple wooden, rough looking door on the ground.
Stage 2: A stone door, with an iron fence and chains.
Stage 3: An Ornate Iron style door, covered in locks and chains.

(Attacks with varying arms and things coming out of the hole).
DF AQW  Post #: 428
11/9/2012 3:31:56   
Alpha Seagull

Hex of Nulgath.
Preferably without the helm. I don't particularly like the helm.
Hex of Nulgath would be sweet.
If they are like dark, arcane casters they would have skills like:

1. Arcane Grip: You deal 5 Damage, and an additional 3 over 3 turns.
2. Dark Power: All your attack cards, gain an additional 2 damage.
3. 5 Defense
4. 1 Damage
5. 1 Unblockable
6. 5 Damage
7. 2 Damage
8. Shadow Evasion: You dodge a total of 15 damage over consecutive turns.
9: Abyssal Heal: Dark powers, give you Heal over Time effect, for 2 turns, with a heal of 3.

Yeah, so I hope Hex gets ingame. Hex would be amazing. It is in my opinion the best armor ever created in AQW.
~Alpha

< Message edited by Alpha Seagull -- 11/9/2012 17:09:32 >

AQW  Post #: 429
11/9/2012 4:25:26   
FieryEaglen

Maybe more imformation I guess? Well, I wrote about Death too. But the death in AQW and the human death lol. XD
Post #: 430
11/9/2012 10:42:50   
Bounty Hunter 6

Stage 1
Dwarf Warrior:Level Apperentice
Elemental:Earth
Attacks:1 Attack
2 Attack
5 Attack
1 Unblockable
Crush
Appearance:Bold head,long brown beard,green with brown clothes,few axes on his backpack,brown boots.
Weapons:An axe.

Stage 2
Dwarf Berserker:Level Veteran
Elemental: Earth
2 Attack
5 Attack
1 Unblockable
Crush
Petrify
Appearance:Brown helm with gold markings,orange with red color beard,red with blue color outfit,brown boots.
Weapons:Two axes.

Stage 3
Dwarf Leader:Level Master
Elemental:Earth
2 Attack
5 Attack
1 Unblockable
Crush
Petrify
Mountain Strike
Appearance:Black beard,long black hair,blue with grey color outfit,black boots,grey cape.
Weapons:A sword with markings.

Post #: 431
11/9/2012 12:38:01   
Vagaran

Seeing as there is a Paladin, I would like to see a Doomknight!

Apprentice - Young Doomknight, an opposite version of Young Paladin, they look identical, but Young Doomknight is wearing red version of young pally's armor and sword.
Veteran - a red opposite version of Paladin
Master - Wearing maybe the armor of Sepulchure, and a doomknight helm.

The element would be shadow ofc, and should be maybe -30 Evil.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 432
11/9/2012 13:14:56   
Penguinpal

A Penguin with a cane and a top hat. Possibly a monocle, too. With

the exact same cards as Frost Void. Yeah I just want that skin lol.
DF  Post #: 433
11/9/2012 19:34:26   
OverlordCody

Name: Randy the Robot
Alignment: -25 (Fire)
Description: Nobody likes him.... I wonder why?
Appearance:
Veteran.... A Cylinder-Shaped Robot body, with arms and legs coming out of if. The face is a trollface, and the arms use claws.
Runes: I don't care here.
Concept Cards:
TNT: Do 7 Unblock-able damage for 9 Energy
Flint & Steel: Burns the opponent for 3 damage over the course of 3 turns. (Costs 9 Energy)
Demolish: Do 3 Unblockable damage for every shield for 6 Energy.
Inspiration: A youtuber named RandytheRobotGaming, who does a series called Trollcraft, and Minecraft.

< Message edited by OverlordCody -- 11/9/2012 19:35:24 >
AQW  Post #: 434
11/9/2012 20:23:37   
so0meone

This is gonna be a long post....

I logged into AQW to farm some rep and it occurred to me I hadn't grabbed my Power Gem this week. So I did, realized I had 3 and picked up Crimson SpitFire. I decided it would be cool to see these sets as possessable characters in OS (DISCLAIMER: The AQW team designed them, not me). All 4 are suggestions for Legendary characters (on par with Black Dragon, in other words). Some of the skills are still probably a bit (or more) OP.

Character #1: Azure SpitFire
Appearance: See AQW sprite with ASF Helm. Exactly the same.
Element: Fire
Description: Similar/identical to AQW description, making it clear that Azure SpitFires use clever tricks to win battles.
Special cards:

#1: Smolder
Cost: 7 Fire charges
Description: Slow-burning azure flames immediately deal 1 damage and apply a DoT that deals progressively worse damage over the next 3 turns (3,4,5 for a total damage of 13 in
Effect: 1 damage immediately. 12 damage dealt over the next 3 turns

#2: Corrode
Cost: 8 Fire charges
Description: White-hot (azure-colored) flames burn through the opponent's shield like nothing, reducing it to mere ashes at your feet. The residual heat also burns them for a small amount.
Effect: Deals 6 damage. Deals 15 damage instead if the opponent has a shield up (of any amount). Any damage not stopped by the shield is dealt to the opponent as damage.

#3: Firewall
Cost: 5 Fire charges
Description: A great wall of azure fire is raised between you and your opponent, burning them if they try to attack.
Effect: For each Attack card the opponent plays, they take 4 damage. Lasts 2 turns. Unblockables are not counted for this. You still get hit for normal damage.

#4: Firestarter
Cost: 0 Fire charges
Description: Your opponent's power only fuels your fire! The next hit you take will do no damage and increase your Fire energy by 5!
Effect: See description.

#5: Embers
Cost: 6 Fire charges
Description: Even the glowing remains of the fire can be turned into a weapon....
Effect: Applies a DoT that lasts for 2 turns. Damage is equal to the last damaging hit (either from an attack card or special card) dealt to the opponent. Corrode will cause a 6-point DoT regardless of the damage it did.

6: Cauterize
Cost: 9 Fire charges
Description: Call forth a flame to heal your own wounds by closing up the cuts!
Effect: after 2 turns, heals you for all the damage you took within that time.

Character #2: Crimson SpitFire
Appearance: See AQW sprite with CSF Helm. Exactly the same.
Description: Similar/identical to AQW description, making it clear that Crimson SpitFires use brute force to win battles.
Special cards:

#1: Explosion
Cost: 8 Fire charges
Description: You set off a major internal explosion within your opponent!
Effect: 12 damage

#2: Sear
Description: The searing heat of your crimson flame incinerates your opponent's reserves!
Effect: Deals 4 damage. The opponent loses 5 Energy from the element of their character. At the start of the opponent's next turn, 2 random cards are removed from their hand.

#3: Wither
Cost: 10 Fire charges
Description: Your crimson fire burns so hot, it actually withers your opponent's life force in addition to doing damage!
Effect: 8 damage. An additional 8 damage is dealt at the end of the opponent's next turn, for a total of 16.

#4: Afterburner
Description: Your flames ravage your opponent, but the intense heat also burns you....
Effect: 15 damage. Applies a DoT to you dealing 3 damage per turn for the next 3 turns.

#5: Energy Burn
Cost: 3 Fire charges
Description: Energy is naturally unstable but your flames can make it downright dangerous!
Effect: The opponent takes 6 damage the next time they charge. They still get the charges.

#6: Solar Flare
Cost: 15 Fire charges
Description: Call upon the blazing power of the sun to inflict massive damage!
Effect: 20 damage.

Character #3: Deathshead Destroyer
Appearance: See full Deathshead set from AQW. Same.
Element: Shadow
Description: Again, see AQW description of armor
Special cards:

#1: Death's Mark (different from Mark of Death) (1 in deck)
Cost: 6 Shadow charges
Description: Death is patient because in the end, it's inescapable....
Effect: Deals no damage. The next time Death's Mark is used, deals 18 damage (this is why there's only 1, so you can't get 2 in one hand)

#2: Creeping Death
Cost: 9 Shadow charges
Description: Death sneaks up on its victims....
Effect: Deals no damage. Applies a progressively worse DoT lasting 4 turns. Damage is 2-3-4-7 for a total of 16.

#3: Death's Veil
Cost: 6 Shadow charges
Description: Death is as invisible as it is inevitable....
Effect: For the next 2 turns, you take no damage from any sources.

#4: Soul Steal
Cost: 0 Shadow charges
Description: Strike at your foe's very essence with this horrifying technique.
Effect: Deals no damage. Reduces your opponent's charges (the element of their character) by 4. Gives you 2 Shadow charges

#5: Equalize
Cost: 10 Shadow charges
Description: Death is the ultimate equalizer....
Effect: Deals damage equal to the difference between your maximum HP and your current HP.

#6: Death's Bounty
Cost: 7 Shadow charges
Description: Nothing stands between Death and his bounty....
Effect: Deals unblockable damage equal to half the target's shield. If there is no shield, deals 5 damage.

Character #4: Champion of the Rainbow
Appearance: Again, full AQW Champion of the Rainbow set
Element: Light
Description: Yet again, same as in AQW
Special cards:

#1: Refraction
Cost: 6 Light charges
Description: Rainbows are formed by splitting white light, but you can also split your enemies!
Effect: 5 damage. If Prism was used in the same hand, deals 10 damage instead.

#2: Prism
Cost: 5 Light charges
Description: Pass light through it and see what happens....
Effect: A 1-turn stun. If Refraction was used in the same hand, applies a DoT for 2 damage per turn for 3 turns.

#3: Double Rainbow
Cost: 8 Light charges
Description: I think you're seeing double....
Effect: Re-applies any effects on both you and the target. Champion of the Rainbow skills affected are: Prism, Sensory Overload, Rainbow Bridge.

#4: Sensory Overload
Cost: 4 Light charges
Description: 7 colors can be way too many....
Effect: Deals 6 damage over 2 turns. If Rainbow Bridge was used in the same hand, heals you for 6 HP over 2 turns as well (3-3).

#5: Rainbow Bridge
Cost: 0 Light charges
Description: Use the rainbow to create a link between you and your opponent!
Effect: For the next 2 turns, you gain Light charges equal to the charges gained by your opponent. If used on the same turn as Sensory Overload, you gain 2 charges per turn in addition to the charges gained by the opponent.

#6: The End of the Rainbow (1 in deck)
Cost: 12 Light charges
Description: I wonder what you'll find....
Effect: Effect varies depending on what card(s) it's used with.

Refraction: Heals you for the damage dealt by Refraction.
Prism: Returns Light charges to you equal to the total damage that will be dealt by the DoT(s).
Double Rainbow: Deals 2 damage for each effect re-applied by Double Rainbow.
Sensory Overload: Reverses any DoT effects applied to you.
Rainbow Bridge: Next turn, all damage you take is dealt to your opponent and vice-versa

This one would need Charge-boosting Artifacts to be at its best.

I know this is really long, but it was really fun to write. Feedback MUCH appreciated.

< Message edited by so0meone -- 11/9/2012 20:25:47 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 435
11/9/2012 20:37:22   
BlueKatz

^ most of the skills are very creative (although some are quite imbalanced and gambling). It's quite rare to see good suggestions around, it was a pleasure to read
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 436
11/9/2012 20:38:19   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

Why is it as soon as I stop suggesting, there are so many suggestions? (lol)

I wish Nulgath had made the Pumpkin Lord character elements a little more creative . . .
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 437
11/9/2012 20:50:05   
Asuka
AQW Designer of All Things

Character: Time Lord
Alignment: Neutral (or good 10)
Description: "As the last of a mighty race of beings that had the power to travel forward and backward in time, only a few remain, but are extremely hunted by many."
Stage 1...He appears in Black/Red robes. A hood designed in shaped of a crescent moon, weapon is Alien technology Screwdriver. (Sonic Screwdriver) Green light
Stage 2...Wears abrown suit with a very puffy/loose shirt (Kind of pirate like). Very Posh, weapon Green light sonic screwdriver.
Stage 3...Hair is very puffy/curly wild and long. Dress is loose and fitting with a very nice dark green colour. Weapon still a sonic screwdriver, green lighting.
Inspirations.. Doctor Who

< Message edited by Asuka -- 11/9/2012 20:55:35 >

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 438
11/9/2012 21:04:45   
Soulweaver Zard
Banned

My turn to design some character!

Name: The Gambler
Alignment: Neutral -25
Element:
Description: The Gambler is a fellow who likes to take risks. He encourages others to place bets against him for large amounts of Gold. However, if you lose, he wants something more then gold.....

Apprentice
Appearance: A character in a dark suit, with his face mostly covered by a scarf. He also wears a dark bowler hat.
Cards:
5- 1 damage attack.
3- Unblockable 1 damage.
3- 5 defence.
3- 2 damage attack.
2- *Gamble

Veteran:
Appearance: Same person in coat, with eyes glowing red, and daggers lined on his coat.

Master
Appearance: Now holding daggers in-between his fingers, and a dark purple aura around him.

Apprentice
Comment: Try your luck buddy! I offer a bag load of gold, if you think you can beat me.

Veteran
Comment: Think you can win a couple sack loads of gold?

Master
Comment: You can have anything from my personal stash of you win. If you don't, I get to keep your soul!

AQW Epic  Post #: 439
11/9/2012 21:21:51   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

Character: Chef Delligaf
Alignment: exact opposite of whatever the normal Dilligaf's alignment is.
Description: Dilligaf is retired from fighting, he lives out in a bakery. However, he still has some cravings for violence, so he journeys out every few days.
Element: Neutral, but if possible, BACON!!!

Stage 1: Whatever Dilligaf was in stage one, but he wears Apprentice Cook's clothes.
Stage 2: Whatever Dilligaf was in stage 2, but waiter style clothes :D
Stage 3: The picture, but with "cook" style armor :D

Cards:
Shake 'n' Bake: Slam a pot on opponent's head, and shake! Leaves him/her/it stunned for one turn.
Deep Fat Fry: Fry all the "fat" from the opponent, strips him/her/it of defense, and negates all DoT and HoT effects.
Medium Well: Cook the opponent with a bit of red left. Scorch level DoT effect.
Well Done: Cook opponent to the point of completely black. 10 damage.
Liquefy: Unblockable.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 440
11/9/2012 21:40:30   
so0meone

quote:

^ most of the skills are very creative (although some are quite imbalanced and gambling). It's quite rare to see good suggestions around, it was a pleasure to read

Thanks! I figured there would be a lot of balance issues and the gambling adds a little more fun to it I think. Part of why I can't wait for the Chaos element, if the concept cards I've seen are accurate (featuring damage ranges instead of fixed damage)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 441
11/10/2012 5:53:05   
alpha strike

Name: Daijin
Story: Daijin are powerful beings that corrupt others through their touch. They manipulate other's mind's and slowly turn others
into Daijin. They control other's dark side and absorb their light slowly turning it into energy.
Stage 1: A normal human with the fingers on the left hand's skin breaking away to reveal wooden like
fingers breaking away to show blue glowing energy. He also wears a blue hood and cloak.
Stage 2: The man now has his whole arm breaking away and his hood is brought down and
his cloak. In his hand is a sword with its hilt brown and it's blade glowing bright green. His eyes are bright green.
Path 1 Stage 3: His feet now resemble the glowing of his arms and his sword grows much more complicated.
Path 2 Stage 3: His green now becomes blue and his sword has became a staff and he now wears a robe.
Post #: 442
11/10/2012 8:49:40   
coleonblue

I've always wanted to bring a character wielding a musket to combat but redcoats would be weird because western lore is focused on the medieval era at the moment (pikemen, knights, wizards etc). But since we have samurai and ninjas so...

Alignment : Same with Samurai

------------

Stage 1 - Musket Villager
-- village peasant with an asian farmer hat; wielding a musket

Stage 2 - Ashigaru Rifleman
-- standard ashigaru armor; wielding a musket

Stage 3 - Samurai Rifleman
-- samurai armor wielding a musket with an army banner at the character's back

------------

Skill renames and description changes

Inferno-------> Steel Bullets (use steel bullets instead of lead to deal -- unblockable damage)
Fireball -------> Grenade (throws a gunpowder-filled grenade that does -- damage)
Scorch -------> Burning gunpowder (throws a pyrotechnic that burns -- damage for -- turns )
Incinerate ---> Double powder (uses up gunpowder from a sacrificed card to add -- damage to an attack card)

*unique animations would be really awesome if possible because riflemen don't call down fire from the sky :D
**PLEASE make the muskets long, thin and sexy, not like the fat blunderbuss in AQW.

< Message edited by coleonblue -- 11/10/2012 8:51:14 >
Post #: 443
11/10/2012 9:01:32   
Blackshock

Might I suggest a few names for the skills and descriptions

Grenade --> Headshot (aim for the head for maximum damage -- damage)
double powder --> Take aim (Line up your sights, make your shot count -- sacrifice a card to increase damage)
Burning powder --> incendiary shot (Specially prepared shots ensured to leave searing gunpowder in your enemies wounds -- DoT)
Steel bullets --> Piercing shot (Aim where the armor is weakest -- Unblockable damage)

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 444
11/10/2012 17:52:16   
Dannish
Banned

Fire Nomad:
0 Neutral
Fire Element
Apprentice: Has red colored cloth with a fire ball in his hand

Veteran: Has robes on with a book of fire spells

Master: Has a book of fire spells, a fire staff and the look of an Earth Wizard, just in fire robes.

Lightning Nomad:
0 Neutral
Lightning Element
Apprentice: Has a electric cable with him in yellow robes.

Veteran: You now have hands of lightning with the same robes.

Master: You turn to a being of lightning the same size as you once were.

Chaos Nomad:
0 Neutral
Chaos Element
Apprentice: You have gray cloth on you with the eye of chaos spreading.

Veteran: You now have purple eyes with the eye of chaos turning your armor into a Ebilcorp-like suit.

Master: You embrace chaos with a sword now added to your look.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 445
11/11/2012 0:35:12   
Zanzibaarus

Figure I repost these to get some critisism across...

Yuki-onna
Alignment: 35 Good or -35 Evil
Description:A legendary creature once thought to be a mere myth, this monster is ruthless in slaying any mortal who crosses her path on a snowy night.
Stage One: Teenage girl with claws made of ice.
Stage Two: Same as Stage One, except with more ice enveloping her. Her hair consists of enormous ice shards at this point.
Stage Three: Her entire body is made of sculpted ice. (Good)/Ice has formed to the point of being similar to a Snow Golem. (Evil) Blizzards are hers to command.

I'm making one as half-serious/half-joke, due to an event earlier today/way back when (in the case of now).

Name: Bloody-Boxcutter
Description: A demon known to devour the blood of victims was trapped...in a box-cutter.
Alignment: -50 Evil
Stage One: A small floating box-cutter, surrounded by an aura with a tinge of red.
Stage Two: The blade on the box-cutter is larger, and noticably covered with fresh blood.
Stage Three: The box-cutter is about the size of a claymore, and wielded by what looks like a human with large horns and cuts surrounding their skin. There is a noticably large cut on the left thigh.

< Message edited by Zanzibaarus -- 11/11/2012 0:36:31 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 446
11/11/2012 11:54:40   
Tor Kul Na

A gang of gorillas armed with spears, swords etc (as one character). The animations would involve them eating bananas when charging energy, and upon victory.
Element: Neutral+Earth
Stage 1: A group of 3 gorillas armed with sticks.
Stage 2: A group of 3 gorillas armed with swords, maces, pikes etc...
Stage 3: A group of 3 gorillas armed with stage 2 weapons that are wearing 'salvaged' looking armour.
Oh but these aren't normal gorillas...They can talk. When you encounter them they would say "Uh Uh Uh You have bananas? NO?! Then die!". When you own them, and draw them onto the battlefield they will say "We stomp banana haters!"
AQ MQ  Post #: 447
11/11/2012 13:46:29   
rysterjc

Well this one is not exactly a new character, but I would like to suggest to make the Void Knight given out to Stress Testers evolve into the Void Breeds that were released on AQW (Hex, Fiend, Blood and Shadow), seeing that the character was given out only once, it will make it more rare and it would make it somehow interesting to own these characters.

As for a new character:
Name: Sir Spade

Description: You come from the infamous family of Spades, killing enemies in stylish clothes is your style.

Cards: The character would have Shadow/Neutral cards

Evolve forms would be:
Tier 1: A normal suit, with a small cane made of copper
Tier 2: A normal suit, with a somewhat longer coat and same cane
Tier 3: A suit with golden buttons, and a top hat, along with a golden cane.

Quote: (Owned) It's pitiful that you had to mess with the Spades.
(Enemy) It is of no matter how powerful you are, you cannot own a vessel from the Spades.
(Win quote) How stupid and foolish of you to think you can beat me.

Circle beneath: Dark Grey.

< Message edited by rysterjc -- 11/11/2012 15:15:05 >
DF AQW  Post #: 448
11/11/2012 14:44:25   
poodlemiester

Here's a pretty normal one.

Character name: Blademaster
Alignment: +5

Description: The Blademaster is revered for his lethal expertise with the blade, and has made a pact with the lord of wind, allowing him to move with the finesse of an autumn's breeze.

Stage one: A man in brown clothing, weilding two short swords

Stage two: The man now has a hood on, which is viridian, along with all of his clothing now. He weilds 2 katanas with steel blades and viridian handles.

Stage three: In the blademaster's hands are 2 scimitars which have a white glow to them and viridian handles. He has a teal blue mask covering his mouth and nose, and has a band of cyan on his upper arm, and on his legs.

Concept cards:
Bushido: Cost:6 Effect: All attack cards deal 2 additional damage for 3 turns
Bladestorm: Cost:5 Effect: All Attack cards cost 2 less charges for 3 turns
Flight of Razors: Cost:5 Effect: Unblockable 6 damage

Note: This guy would have no shields, but rather many Counterstrikes, along with some weaker, easier to use variants of Counterstrike.

Your criticism is always appreciated, just know that I am aware these cards are probably inbalanced, I suck at balancing.

< Message edited by poodlemiester -- 11/11/2012 14:46:03 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 449
11/11/2012 15:19:55   
Slayer Hades

Edited my previous suggestion to this.
I need feedback on how he should look, so that in case he DOES get in the game, he's looking just like we all want him to.
Post #: 450
Page:   <<   < prev  16 17 [18] 19 20   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Dragons, Undead & Paladins... oh my! Character Suggestion Thread II
Page 18 of 30«<1617181920>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition