Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? II - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? II - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 24 of 30«<2223242526>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/29/2013 23:47:45   
zentrix321

SUGGESTION ATTACK CARDS

Chaos Element:
Card name:Chaotic
-Attacks 5 damage and applies Chaotic attack the enemy decrease 2 HP for 2 turns cost 8 Chaotic Element
Fire Element:
Card name:Fire Ring
-The player buff a RING OF FIRE for 3 turns, when enemy strike ANY "ATTACK CARDS" the enemy gets 2 damage and applies 2 DOT burn for 2 turns
for attacking the player with RING OF FIRE, (if ever the enemy strikes again the enemy gains 2 damage and 2 DOT burn again for 2 turns)cost 15 FIRE CHARGE
Water Element:
Card name: Sea Breeze
-The player cast a spell, FLOOD , the enemy first damages for (5 unlockable damage) for 2 turns when damages is done.. the enemy get stunned because of flooding
and can't breath, stunned for 1 turn. cost 15 water element.
Shadow element:
Card Name: Shadow
-became trully BLACK like SHADOW, and has 50% chance to miss any attacks for 3 turns cost 6 shadow charge
Ice Element:
Card name: Chilice
-the player cast for 3 turns to enemy, applies (5 unlockable damage) stings the enemy and the enemy bleeds for 2 unlockable damage for 2 turns (cost 6 ice charge)
(3 turns need to cast/attack)

Neutral Element:
Card name: Slash
-the Player, attacks 3 SLASH for 2 damage (6 damage all) and 50% chance to bleed the enemy for (1 unlockable damage for 2 turns)
(unlockable because its BLEED the armor cannot be BLEED) cost 7 neutral element.

Water Card: Healing Pain- when an enemy strike ANY DAMAGE to the caster of healing pain will receive the 30% of the damage of an oppoment
example: enemy strikes 5 damage to you and you will recive 3 Heal cost 10 water element

Energy Card: Powercharge- 75% of your ENERGY CHARGE will became attack to enemy
example: you have 20 energy charge then you use Powercharge card the enemy will receive 15 damage (powercharge don't cost any energy charge)

Shadow Card:Shadow Ball card- you TRASH OUT 6 cards to gain 20 damage to damage enemy or attack the enemy
example: if you don't have 2 more cards to empower the shadow ball, you can still flip cards to get 4 to make it 6 cards to empower/trash
the cards to activate the shadow ball, its like CHARGING. the card will be activate when 6 cards are trashed out to the Shadow ball card.

Light Card: Blinding Light- blinds enemy for 3 turns IF EVER HE ATTACKS they have chance to miss for 50% chance even UNLOCKABLE cost 6 light charge
Neutral Card: Call of Arms- block 20 damage for 2 turns and damage enemy for 5 damage cost 8 neutral charge
Chaos Card: Curse- the enemy decrease 2 hp and 2 element charge for 2 turns cost 6 chaos element

Earth Card: Tangled- use the rock or mother nature to tangled enemy STUN FOR 2 turns and damage the enemy for 3 damage for 7 earth charge
Fire Card: Hell- discard 4 cards and need 10 Fire charge to DOT the enemy for 5 damage for 3 turns

-This cards is only for KILLING FASTER or a GOOD PROTECTION , for more fun fight, i didn't say this is common cards That programmed to character who is mixed up element
this is the power of an character's ONE element power. example PALADINS,BARABARIANS,BLACK DRAGON, they only have ONE ELEMENT if the character has 2 or 3 element mixed up THEY ARE NOT able to get the kind of this cards, cause they will had a problem of charging every element. ^_^

-this is only for MASTER FORM and LEGENDARY FORM characters.
-if ever you accept my suggestion cards

Please don't double post as it's considered spam. If you need to add on to your post then use the Edit button up in the top right corner of your post. I also edited the color of one of your color tags to make it easier to read. ~Mallet

< Message edited by The ND Mallet Guy -- 1/30/2013 0:18:40 >
Post #: 576
1/30/2013 6:36:17   
Shy.

Next thing that i was thinking about were PvE battles. We should have an option to fight with hugher and lower levels and there should be difference with rewards if we fight veteran and not apprentice, for example
Post #: 577
1/30/2013 23:07:15   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

I would like to see a reward character for the "Testing" server like In AQWorld's how players received the Platinum Axe Of Destiny for a test. So please make one for those who played on the Testing server for a certain amount of time or at least logged on It and played on this server.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 578
2/2/2013 14:22:33   
crazycaboose009

I would like to see a tournament/arena type area where you can choose to join eiher a PvP tournament or a PvE tournament; where each battle you win moves you forward to the top, where you will obtain more/better exp and gold and/or items than the last round. Kinda like how MechQuest tournament system is set up. Maybe make eveyone a SET LEVEL, so no one can overpower others except with the different cards their character has. Depending on multiple factors, you might be able to obtain SG's from winning the tournament.

I would also like to see some customization; some of the weapons and helms are dull and I would like to see a "suggestion shop" (like in AQW) where u can buy customizations, maybe character/battlestyle specific equipment.
Post #: 579
2/3/2013 3:35:17   
Finncollier

adding the chaos characters soon would be awesome! Any set release for them?
Post #: 580
2/3/2013 4:46:33   
Glenn132

I would like there to be rewards from other AE games that you linked to the master artix account...for example: guardian char(light) for AQ, dragon rider char(fire) for DF, Mecha(energy) for MQ, and Membership stuff and perks (relative to your AQW membership)
Yes I know this is a lot of stuff. (you should see what other stuff I am thinking off (artifacts, special abilities, and ways of making true hybrid char)) But for now all you people and staff get are base line stuff

< Message edited by Glenn132 -- 2/3/2013 4:47:01 >
Post #: 581
2/3/2013 8:24:49   
iscerming

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I'd love to see team PVP, and also to back up DoomBlitz's idea; it would be really good to be able to deploy mini characters within battle
Post #: 582
2/5/2013 12:45:47   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

I would like to see one character that you can customize. Such as buying him/her their own items (weapon, helm, armor, cape, artifact, and color customize) and allowing you to pick their gender but cost SGs to change so people won't go crazy and with card customiation on It's way you can customize their cards too.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 583
2/5/2013 18:11:17   
Redingard

Maybe an artifact that's like an EXP Share from Pokemon. Equip it to 2 or more characters, and the normal amount of EXP will be divided evenly between them. Say, you have 4 characters equipped with it, and you get 200 EXP from a fight. Each would get 50 EXP. I don't know if it's smart, but I think it'd make farming a whole lot more bearable.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 584
2/5/2013 19:15:48   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

@Redingard: That Is actually a very good idea but they would probably need a team battle system similer to that of Pokemon to share the exp with the other party members and the battles would be extended which will make the battles longer for that 200 exp divided between the 4 characters. So the battles being slower can make the farming slower so It woudn't be much faster.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 585
2/5/2013 19:35:21   
Papatank

I'd like to be able to lock an image and then change characters but still use that image as my character.
Post #: 586
2/5/2013 19:48:29   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

Card customization will probably allow you to do this just equip different cards on a different character and you're done lol.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 587
2/6/2013 13:23:38   
obsidian6

Gravelyn or her father.Maybe doomknight or doomknight overlord.Grim Reaper or doom caster or necromancer

< Message edited by obsidian6 -- 2/6/2013 13:24:18 >
AQW  Post #: 588
2/6/2013 16:36:38   
Things

I would like to see a unicorn. Everything is so dreary >.<
Post #: 589
2/6/2013 16:50:39   
BiasedBass

Higher prices for the xp boosts .-. and maybe a gold version so it's fair.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 590
2/7/2013 6:51:48   
Finncollier

add Oblivion? please. Nuff said

"stand before the executioners block and hope you don't get chopped."
- The executioner
Post #: 591
2/7/2013 12:11:39   
Tally

A more organized character list, so we can easily tell what characters and evolutions we have/don't have.
DF MQ  Post #: 592
2/7/2013 12:12:35   
Vagaran

quote:

add Oblivion? please. Nuff said

Oblivion is already in-game.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 593
2/7/2013 12:46:13   
dragon warth

i think he meant a possessable version
AQW  Post #: 594
2/7/2013 16:12:58   
LightsG

It would be great to see if we could do duo battles with friends or other people to bosses or dungeons.
Post #: 595
2/8/2013 6:46:53   
Finncollier

vagaran i mean a playable one. Sorry about not specifying
Post #: 596
2/9/2013 16:54:17   
BJEBLE

More evolutions of characters, less base characters.And, a character limit of 100.
DF  Post #: 597
2/9/2013 16:59:25   
almanac01

Deletable characters and organised char list (highest evolutions at the top, and highest level after)
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 598
2/10/2013 12:47:16   
Alchemist Gira

I was looking at the alignment chart and noticed on Neutral -5
that a tthe bottom there is Hobbit maybe this could come out around Dec 13th?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 599
2/12/2013 18:21:51   
Josh Lycanthropy

I think it would be cool if I could use another character to back me up in a fight, (same would also go for any monsters I'm fighting of course...)
AQW  Post #: 600
Page:   <<   < prev  22 23 [24] 25 26   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? II - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 24 of 30«<2223242526>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition