Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? II - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? II - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 26 of 30«<2425262728>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/3/2013 13:08:32   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

I would like to see incubators that we can customize and label the incubators like in pokemon for example how the you can label the PC boxes and organize what incubator you want them to go in. I think this would be effective in organizing characters better and making them simpler to find. Nulgath can make maybe 20 incubators and give about 30 spaces in each one and he can also profit from it. Like extra storage in AQWorlds he can make it costs SGs to buy more incubators and he can also let us buy more spaces for each incubator. This could be better for us and for the game and Nulgath too. I realize the game is still in beta so I am just throwing this idea out there for the future OS.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 626
3/3/2013 15:34:52   
Zanzibaarus

@^

All I got out of that was incubators. }}}:I
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 627
3/4/2013 9:52:20   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

xD just like storage space but for each stage apprentice, verteran, master, and legendary rather then having every character altogether.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 628
3/4/2013 10:45:34   
caio_lucas

@SGsPyzcho I totally agree with your idea. That way we could easily find the characters we're more used to fighting with, like a "favorites folder". Other way could be making other ways of organizing them like, besides element, you could organize by level, usage, rank, etc...

That would improve the organization of the game and would make the players more confortable. :))

Then again. I think a "Run away from battle" button is necessary...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 629
3/4/2013 13:49:13   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

thanks for agreeing lol yea a run away or flee button would be nice lol but if they make that it will probably count as a loss and there may be a record of wins/losses in the future (maybe i'm not sure.) And maybe they can get rid of the time limits for PvE turns in case we have to go idle and do something but of course for PvP the time limit should stay.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 630
3/4/2013 15:04:53   
Redingard

Putting in a "flee" button kind of ruins the point of farming and leveling up. I doubt Nulgath would like that.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 631
3/4/2013 17:32:38   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

They should make no time limit for PvE only have time limit for PvP. I can't tell you how many times i started a PvE fight (i only do PvE) then had to get up lol. Of course I still won the fights but not everyone wants to leave right when a fight starts cause you come back and you are on the verge of death or they have a lot of defense.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 632
3/4/2013 20:35:07   
sith lord 456

-have a speed up option for p v e.

-have an option to take 'off' the battle animations for the sake of speeding up the grind (for p v e)

- have an artifact that = 0% chance of a random encounter/s.

< Message edited by sith lord 456 -- 3/4/2013 20:36:37 >
Post #: 633
3/5/2013 17:02:05   
Loiden

I think that Tribal cards would be awesome. I.e. This card deals +1 damage for every shadow card cast this turn. Also, some way to improve all your characters.
Just a thought.
DF AQW  Post #: 634
3/5/2013 19:59:03   
valla666

a more advanced element system that actually gives bonuses to opposed elements for example fire vs ice all of fire's attacks gain a +3 to the ice in question. I'd also like to see a retire feature where you can quit matches without actually having to logout so like a forfeit for those who want to run away from someone who is much higher lvl. I'd also like to see cards that force your enemy to discard a certain number of cards but cost a high amount so you can't just play them.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 635
3/6/2013 23:41:29   
Finncollier

above
valla don't you think +3 would be slightly unfair to the opponent

"stand before the executioners block and hope you don't get chopped."
- The executioner
Post #: 636
3/8/2013 8:48:55   
caio_lucas

Yeah. I think that it would be better to have a +1 one for each damage card. Similar to the effect of the "Charge" card.

You Lost 3 seconds reading this :P

LONG LIVE THE LIGHTSCYTHE!!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 637
3/8/2013 11:38:46   
KingoftheNight

If I remember correctly +3 is what it actually is if you check out the element button in game(though it could also be +2) but either way elemental weakness/resistance is already planned.
Post #: 638
3/9/2013 18:11:13   
plebster

Life drain costs way too much energy, costs 8 for 5 damage and 3 heal.
6 or 7 is more sensible.
AQW  Post #: 639
3/10/2013 4:28:17   
Finncollier

could the frost characters rev made be released. Like the goddess of frost and the queen of frost
Post #: 640
3/10/2013 13:27:11   
plebster

A BIG GREEN DRAGON evolution from poison drake! EPIC
AQW  Post #: 641
3/15/2013 11:22:30   
caio_lucas

Time to make a character page!

And a way to classify character by level, rank, etc..
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 642
3/17/2013 6:19:22   
DragonWarrionz

I would like on chatting on PvP than just having to battle.

Ghost/spirit-like character races to be on Oversoul, for example, Ghost Paladin.

Potions, like Health or Charge. You can buy them from a Character named "Po" for a reasonable price. When you click on a Potion, it will have arrowheads on how many you can buy for gold. It will be titled "20+ Health Potion" and when you click on it, you find the price at "500 Gold" and when you want to buy, it will show the total price, same goes to Charge Potions, they will let you get charges, for example, my charge is 5, if I buy a 15+ Charge Potion and use it, I will have 20 Charges. Now, you will find a thing named Potions when you're in battle and that how you use it.

Tutorial like in AQw than just NPCs.

Pets (If you level them up 4,10,20, they also have ranks like Legendary too, they will gain new looks and new cards, and you will be able to view their cards, character tree and element at the Pets menu)

Anyways, this is all I can say to fill up the space in the Lobby.

Post #: 643
3/18/2013 15:45:27   
Dragon Elite X

I would like to see Streak Shops. Shops that are based off of streaks like after X amount of Consecutive this person can get this character. Set the number kind of high though. You don't want everyone running around with these characters. You want a characters that says hey this person is really good at this game mouth watering animations. The highest character definitely legendary but on an off element. Something that is a complete rarity and this work will really give it a legendary feel because anyone can stop you from getting that much needed win to get the character. This will create a crab pot on steroids and eventually one is able to see from the top.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 644
3/18/2013 15:54:11   
Vagaran

For the future Ogre vs Orc war I would like to see:
Ogre Shop (Accesed from a special Ogre Burial Ground Lobby - NPC = Ogre Warlord
Shop containts:
Undead Ogre
Fallen Ogre
Spirit of the Ogre
Ogre Warlord

Orc Shop (Accesed from Orc Burial Ground Lobby - NPC = Orc Warlord
Shop contains:
Undead Orc
Fallen Orc
Spirit of the Orc
Orc Warlord
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 645
3/18/2013 19:15:09   
caio_lucas

It'd be cool to make certain cards change the stance of the character. Like if you used a block card, the character would get in a blocking position with his/her shield/weapon protecting them. Another example would be the counter attack or simillar cards (like Cat Reflex) in which the character would then take a stance of attention as if ready to react to the enemy's attack. It would help to make the battles more realistic, instead of just flashing and BANG you're a ninja who counter attacks people! :P

EDIT: Oh and also, when the character had less then 30% Health or so, he would take a crouching position as if tired.

< Message edited by caio_lucas -- 3/18/2013 19:38:01 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 646
3/19/2013 0:11:47   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

I would like to see character boxes like In pokemon's PC box. It would be easy to have multiple boxes and be able to label each one. It can be good for Nulgath too like he can give each box maybe 20-30 character slots and start us off with 4 or 5 boxes and then after we fill them he can charge SGs to buy more boxes and more slots for each box. It can be good for us to organize the characters and more money can be brought in to support the game.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 647
3/19/2013 11:17:40   
BJEBLE

A way to sell normal characters for gold, like Blood Void, since it is so common, would only sell for a little bit, but if the character can gain value by being a hard to catch character, or you trained it to a higher level.
DF  Post #: 648
3/19/2013 11:35:29   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

@BJEBLE: They are already working on sellbacks for other characters as said on the homepage. But for now Itis only for the boss characters.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 649
3/19/2013 12:08:26   
The Jop

@SGs
He specifically said "sellbacks for gold".
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 650
Page:   <<   < prev  24 25 [26] 27 28   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? II - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 26 of 30«<2425262728>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition