Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? II - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? II - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 25 of 30«<2324252627>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/12/2013 18:59:03   
BiasedBass

^Tag battles will come in the future :D
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 601
2/13/2013 1:27:01   
Finncollier

maybe add evolutions for sonja?

"stand before the executioners block and hope you don't get chopped."
- The executioner
Post #: 602
2/13/2013 3:41:18   
linklink0091

i would like to see mana cap increased and mana per turn cap increases every 10 levels to acomadate for those high mana cost cards and high damage cards and possbaly newer cards for increased level caps

a way to orgainze the character list by level or most used character or even by rank

exp/gold earnings based on the rank of the character

character AI's IQ based on the rank/raretiy of said monster, say i fight barb (lowest rank) they would attack/use all thier mana or as much as of it as possable (kinda like it is now) and if it is say father time (has a low rate of encounter and legendary ) would either have lower mana cards and charger for a few turns first then attack or charge as much as a player normaly would (4 or 5 turns) and then unleash all those cards in groups of 3-5 each hand they draw

< Message edited by linklink0091 -- 2/13/2013 3:50:36 >
AQW  Post #: 603
2/13/2013 5:14:52   
Lenus

There are several things I'd like to add to this game, a lot of them are minor issues but they make a huge impact if you take the time to think about it.

1: Tool tips, lots of them.
This is an issue for things like the Cards in the menu, its very small text under the ability cards and it'd be helpful if that were like when in battle, a tooltip you can look at.

2: Showing the levels for Advancement.
Many times now I've looked at the character tree and its ready to level up, but i'm not sure what level i need to be, the EXP bar says my level and the bar shows growth, but it doesn't say how much more i need, 000 out of 100? nope, just a bar....
This is frustrating honestly, but its not that big a deal I suppose, since the only thing to do is fight more yea...so again, no big deal about it, just something that'd be nice.

3: More content. I love what you guys have so far, I hope more work is to be done. It'd be awesome for a world as expansive and colorful and awesomely detailed as ...say, dragonfable.

I have to be honest, I love Dragonfable and Mechquest, it'd be cool if this game got the same amount of love in terms of things to do. I also love the classes so far, I love how you can pick and choose which class to up, its fluid, its fun ^^
DF  Post #: 604
2/17/2013 17:06:21   
Josh Lycanthropy

Here's a good list...

Sea Monsters,

Undersea Battles,

Orcs,

That Red Fiend that was promised before Beta Testing started,

And most importantly a Cutscene of when Nulgath invaded the Overworld and rampaged throughout the Overworld and destroyed the character's body and how he/she is revived as an Oversoul

P.S.: Maybe a cool deep meaning why the character is an Oversoul and more of Nulgath's rampage.
AQW  Post #: 605
2/17/2013 19:02:29   
Cyberbeast10

I would like to see characters with 1 attack cards have advantages. As of now, the game has a sad bunch of weak characters (Peasant) and a good deal as to why they are like that is there over excessive 1-attack cards. Normally, characters with low attack cards have the advantage of fast combos, but they are still outclassed because they need to reload more often for less output.

So, what I propose is to use the 3-hit and 5-hit animations for benefits. When a player performs a 3 or 5-hit combo, all cards on the playlist would gain +1. This would mean that a 3-hit combo would deal +3 damage and a 5-hit combo would deal +5 damage. This would be extremely beneficial to +1 attack combos as they can grant a 2-for-the-price-of-1 ratio (1 energy for 2 damage) allowing them to be very energy efficient and be able to deal quick damage; while, high damage card combos like 5 attack card only get about 25% stronger as opposed to 1 attack cards getting 100% stronger.

Also, I would like to get double EXP and Gold in PVP matches. Currently, there is little incentive to PVP since PvE has everything: The capture mechanic, the farming methods, etc
AQW Epic  Post #: 606
2/17/2013 19:08:17   
Axel459
The Void Calls

IIRC Nulgath had mentioned combo moves doing extra damage or something a couple months ago so it's probably still planned for the future and if you want double EXP and gold in matches you should just buy some X-Boost
~Axel
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 607
2/17/2013 19:14:41   
Cyberbeast10

But X-boost doesn't solve the problem. I'm not looking for more EXP. I'm looking for PVP to get more active. Why should I PVP if PvE lets me capture characters and it is far easier to level up? There is literally no incentive to PVP; the EXP boost is suppose to fix that.
AQW Epic  Post #: 608
2/17/2013 19:19:57   
EpicCoconut

Yup, PvP is rarely used by me. I spend most of my OS leveling my chars. This isn't just because PvP takes more time and effort, sometimes it's just not even fun. A high lvl player would often end up fighting someone who just started playing. So if I want a duel I usually ask a person rather than doing random PvP. This could be fix by placing lvl brackets and probably more people will PvP once ranking comes out and they can get credits for their conquests.
Post #: 609
2/17/2013 19:51:34   
Nue Girl

Achievements! :D

< Message edited by Nue Girl -- 3/5/2013 0:09:53 >

Post #: 610
2/17/2013 23:25:19   
GarBonZoeBeingZ

Ever since Leprechaun class was released in AQW in 2009, I have been entranced with the idea of St. Patrick's Day themed classes and characters. I would be happy to see any St. Patrick's Day themed classes. Just for the luck of things, they could have cards that sometimes have added effects =D That would seem a little bit like chaos but instead it's just luck.
Post #: 611
2/21/2013 0:33:43   
Alchemist Gira

ive always wanted where lvling chars to evolve could be free or a sum of gold
and to insta would be SGs hope this eventually happens
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 612
2/25/2013 8:50:04   
caio_lucas

I'd like to see a "Escape from battle" button, as sometimes you are looking for a rare character and just finds the same character you have been fighting for over an hour or so and you just lose patience and give up. (It gets really annoying to fight the same character over and over again, especially when you already possess it)

I'd love to have an evolution for Sonja!!

And It'd really make the game a whole lot fairer (is this correct? lol) to make it so that you only needed SG to evolve a character, if you wanted to evolve it earlier without leveling it up. Its just frustating to find out you can't evolve your favorite characters without SG! (Revontheus Egg, Bill The Hunter...)

EDIT

And I'd really totally loove to have an evolution for Sonja!!!! Maybe something like this character of Nulgath http://twitpic.com/c5pnue

< Message edited by caio_lucas -- 2/25/2013 8:59:55 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 613
2/25/2013 10:21:24   
Cyberbeast10

quote:

I'd like to see a "Escape from battle" button, as sometimes you are looking for a rare character and just finds the same character you have been fighting for over an hour or so and you just lose patience and give up. (It gets really annoying to fight the same character over and over again, especially when you already possess it)

Actually, no. An escape from battle button beats the purpose of random encounters. Normally, yes, in other games you're given the option to flee from random encounters, but in those games you typically are going to sustain some injuries to your character while getting nothing. But, since Oversoul doesn't have items or a "surviving" factor, there is no point.

Instead, I would propose a system for the "Explore" button. When you click on the "Explore" button, a window will pop up: It will show all monsters you encountered in that area (If you're new to the area, it will act as the "Battle" button). Next to the name of each monster/enemy, a chance encounter rate. When you click on the monster, you will be given 2 choices:

1) Fight
2) Hunt

Fighting does nothing, except make you fight it. Hunting gives you the chance of lowering its encounter rate. When you hunt, the enemy's power will increase by an amount proportionate to the amount of times you have successfully hunted it. When you lowered its encounter rate enough, you will be given the option to "Challenge the boss" instead of hunt; a Boss Level version of the monster. Defeating it will lower the encounter rate to the minimal (Not necessarily 0%). Once the player has beaten the boss, they have the option to either fight the normal version or the boss version of the monster, but the encounter rate is unaffected.

For Example:

Let's say you encountered a Zard in an area. When you click the "Explore" button, a Zard will appear in the encounter list with a given 80% encounter rate. Upon clicking the "Hunt" button -and winning-, its encounter rate will have lowered to 78% and all Zards that you hunt will now gain +2 HP (The remaining % is distributed amongst the other monsters in the area; listed or not). Once you have reached 52% (In which case Zards have like +20 HP or something), you will be given the option to challenge the boss Zard. This boss has better moves and more HP; like a boss. Once you have won, the encounter rate drops to 50%, where it can get no lower. Now, you may freely battle Zards or Boss Zard and the encounter rate of all other monsters has -theoretically- increased by 30%.

AQW Epic  Post #: 614
2/25/2013 18:31:39   
BartFilipe

Brazilian Prices for Soul Gem Packages
More Dragons
A Mecha Frogzard
More Revontheus Seasonal characters how:Revonthurkey,Rudolphteus,Culpidtheus
More Seasonal Characters
A artifact to increase your possession chance(Non SG)

< Message edited by BartFilipe -- 2/25/2013 18:32:35 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 615
2/28/2013 3:17:25   
Finncollier

chaos characters

"stand before the executioners block and hope you don't get chopped."
- The executioner
Post #: 616
2/28/2013 8:15:28   
caio_lucas

It'd be great if whenever you discarded a card you could get one energy point for every card you discarded. The energy point would be of the same element of the card discarded.

Oh! And also an evolution for Sonja!!!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 617
3/1/2013 17:10:39   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

I heard somewhere pets may be put in game. If so I'd like it to be like AQ style so we can switch between pets in the middle of battle. Also they could make a pet whistle artifact so it doesn't take away our turn to switch pets.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 618
3/2/2013 16:29:47   
Josh Lycanthropy

Battle Pause Button

Sometimes when I play oversoul I get called to do some house work, the problem is, I can't leave the computer until I finish the battle. That is why there should be a Pause button for fights, of course it shouldn't be usable in PVP.

Chaos-Themed Characters

Replacing the "Battle" Button in the Overworld

As far as I can see, the Battle button is useless against the "Explore" button. All it lets you do is fight characters that you can only fight at the Lobby.

Werewolves

Hey, Vampires are already in Oversoul, so why not Werewolves?

Trolls

Evolutions for Alpha Pirate and Skexis Fiend

Evolutions for Hammer Nomad and Sword Nomad

I think it should be a very good idea if you make make use of them, so they won't look too much like failures.

Dwakel

Maybe? Personally I don't care, just thinking about others.

Celtic-Themed Characters

Hey Saint Patrick's Day is coming, so why not? Oh and The Ides of March is coming, maybe something celebrating Julius Caesar would be cool.

Battle Pets

They can even be Alignment based too!

More Towns

More interactive NPCs

Switching Characters During Battle

On the first video of Oversoul on Youtube I witnessed Nulgath and Artix swiching their characters during battle, will that ability be used by us players?

Dark Lord Character

This out of any possible character for Oversoul I feel would be Amazing to be in the game.

More Elementals or Golems

Storyline

Nulgath may or may not be already thinking of a story for us, but there should be a story for the overworld like how kingdoms are reacting to Nulgath's arrival, and minorly reacting to the oversoul that is possesing various people and monsters around the overworld, and eventually become more interested in the oversoul as time progresses.

There will be no further Founder benefits released, the existing Founder benefits are what Founders get and this is how it will remain. ~James

< Message edited by James Lu -- 3/2/2013 23:50:08 >
AQW  Post #: 619
3/2/2013 21:17:25   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

I would like to see a name switch option. Of course it should cost SGs maybe 5 SGs or so. It isn't a big thing just an idea that i would do and maybe if character pages appear Nulgath could make a badge for changing you're name like how ED does it.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 620
3/2/2013 22:39:37   
Nightmarefang

I'd like to see the minimum amount of gold per battle raised as you level up somewhat like experience

also possibly a char page sorta thing somehow?

< Message edited by Nightmarefang -- 3/2/2013 22:47:14 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 621
3/2/2013 23:53:19   
  Grixus Faldor

I'd like to remind everyone that no further Founder benefits will be released and this is how it will remain. Any further suggestions of this nature will be deleted on sight.

Thanks
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 622
3/3/2013 4:24:48   
plebster

The stress tester void knight to have those 'vestige of nulgath' horns.
AQW  Post #: 623
3/3/2013 6:29:02   
Devil of Nulgath

Os needs a chat box during battle, like EpicDuel
AQW Epic  Post #: 624
3/3/2013 9:17:44   
DarkLore

Just no. Epicduel is already tainted with cocky trash-talkers! Let's not ruin Oversoul too!
Personally I think that the so called Grand Quest should have alternate endings. One where we take a soul Nulgath bribes us with for not using the artifacts to kill him. And one where we actually beat and possess him.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 625
Page:   <<   < prev  23 24 [25] 26 27   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? II - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 25 of 30«<2324252627>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition