Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? II - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? II - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 27 of 30«<2526272829>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/19/2013 13:20:19   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

Well ya I'd assume other sellbacks like hard to find characters would be sold for gold and not SGs how would Nulgath profit from that?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 651
3/19/2013 14:42:42   
Shards Superior

How about a 2v2 system?

Either:
A 2v2 battle like in Epicduel.

OR:

You choose 2 characters and you opponent chooses two characters and they face off like that.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 652
3/19/2013 15:40:55   
Mondez

For when alignments come out, I think FC should have a quest regarding on either he stays good or shall transverse to evil. If evil then his element should switch over to shadow and his armor becomes black and red.

If good of course no changes shall occur.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 653
3/19/2013 23:17:45   
BJEBLE

Change Power Attacks damage to 9, because normally its damage to attack ratio is 7:8, which is about 1.14, the 5 attack has one of 1.25, so if we change it to 7:9 then it would be about 1.28.Also, change Refeshe's cost to 2, because it heals for 3, or change it to healing for 5 and lower the cost to 4.
DF  Post #: 654
3/20/2013 23:51:06   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

I think they should make an Alignment switch option or be able to "betray" a characters alignment because I like FC but it is netural which I dont mind honestly but what If I wanted to be evil or good but with his power?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 655
3/21/2013 8:06:39   
suggsie

You couldn't change refresh cost to 2 because it stacks

Refresh heals 3 for the first shield and 5 for every shield played after

Refresh + 4 shields heals for 18

2 charge would be way too cheap for that much healing
Post #: 656
3/21/2013 9:03:01   
Vagaran

@SGzPycho
All characters are currently neutral allignment...
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 657
3/21/2013 10:52:42   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

Yea but that doesn't stop the actual purpose behind my post. It's alignment should be able to be changed at will like in AQWorlds but at some cost.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 658
3/21/2013 10:54:20   
Vagaran

@SG
You will be able to do quest to either increase (to become good) or decrease (evil) your karma level. This was said by Nulgath, so you can change allignment at any points by doing some karma quest. It could have changed though.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 659
3/21/2013 14:56:25   
Mondez

Like AQ Classic, to join the forces that prowl the heavy woods of Darkovia:
Vampire
Werewolf
Werepyre
Night Hunter

Like good and evil, they would have their own meters for using special units for each faction.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 660
3/21/2013 15:37:47   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

Okay thanks for feedback lol looking forward to that and GQ
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 661
3/21/2013 21:17:30   
chris11141996

for the alignment system make founder change colors and element based on if you are good or evil or neutral like neutral is how it is now but change elements to neutral good is gold and silver with light and evil is black and red and use dark/shadow/evil element(forgot the actual name XD)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 662
3/21/2013 21:36:58   
Mondez

@chris
I suggested that a few posts up for Founder. It's better to have that through quest in the alignment system than based on alignment itself.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 663
3/22/2013 9:38:52   
ValkyrieKnight

Increased exp/gold for beating human opponents, there's currently no reason to fight other players. This isn't including how much longer it takes to beat a human player over a Cpu.
AQW Epic  Post #: 664
3/22/2013 13:43:48   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

I woud like to see a character page. I am not sure if Nulgath said they would make one but i am gonna suggest it anyway. I think it should be set up to show you're PvP and PvE wins and lose's, howmuch gold you have, how many SGs you have, and a animatied picture of the current character you have equipped like AQ's character page. It shoud also have badges like on the AQWorld's character page like founder, beta, alpha, and just badges you can earn and rare badges too.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 665
3/22/2013 13:47:26   
Vagaran

@SG
A character page is on the team to-do-list but it's VERY low on the list, so it will probably not come out soon.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 666
3/22/2013 13:59:36   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

Oh okay well I can;t wait for that.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 667
3/24/2013 15:46:58   
The Jop

An auto-charge to 19 button. You could show all the moves the enemy did in a row after the automatic charge. You don't need to be very strategic and see every move when fighting the A.I., so this would save a lot of time.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 668
3/24/2013 20:38:01   
Josh Lycanthropy

Deep Sea Man (You don't have to use this name, I'd prefer if you'd make up your on your own.
By me (Zonagon)

http://zonagon.deviantart.com/art/Deep-Sea-Man-361387061
AQW  Post #: 669
3/24/2013 21:25:36   
ValkyrieKnight

Increase capture rate for rare characters.

It's bad enough it takes so many hours just to find a rare character, but to have a terribly low capture rate on top of it doesn't make sense. The rate doesn't have to make it so that its auto capture but can it be at least reasonable?

I've found Frost Alphazard twice
Ogre Shaman
Green Drake twice
Darkon Drago
Cosoma several times
Kruger twice
Undead Rogue
Practon Knight

All fails, which wouldn't be a problem if they didn't take hours to find.

Heck it took me countless tries just to get Shadow Bat, really?

< Message edited by ValkyrieKnight -- 3/24/2013 21:27:18 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 670
3/24/2013 21:31:33   
The Jop

That would upset people who caught them already; maybe you could suggest an increased capture rate for future characters instead. Besides, it's Nulgath, you shouldn't expect earning things in his game to be easy.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 671
3/25/2013 14:00:44   
Loiden

I would like to see a deadline on Card customization. I mean, take your time, we have only been waiting since ALPHA!!!!!!
There should be less rare characters and harder chance to get them.

Click here for fun!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
DF AQW  Post #: 672
3/25/2013 14:02:19   
Loiden

Yes! Pleas nulgath, listen to this guy!

Click here for fun!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
DF AQW  Post #: 673
3/25/2013 17:39:41   
ValkyrieKnight

quote:

That would upset people who caught them already; maybe you could suggest an increased capture rate for future characters instead. Besides, it's Nulgath, you shouldn't expect earning things in his game to be easy.

There's a difference between easy, and just borderline unfair, many many many of these rare characters aren't even that great. Alpha Pirate, Zard, Practon Knight, Barvaria, Green drake? C'mon now, if they were all uber characters I would be totally fine with how hard they are to capture, but the majority of them are crappy or mediocre at best lets be reasonable.
AQW Epic  Post #: 674
3/25/2013 19:53:40   
Vagaran

Well you aren't being forced to get them.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 675
Page:   <<   < prev  25 26 [27] 28 29   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? II - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 27 of 30«<2526272829>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition