Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? II - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? II - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 29 of 30«<2627282930>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/6/2013 9:59:37   
Megadragonknight

Oh, so that's what you mean by "Pet". To me, i would call them minion. Lich and Pactonal Knight are the only characters that summon their minion/solider to aid them in battle. We don't have a single character that summon minion/solider in battle in every hit combo. So necromancer would be a suitable choice since he is an evil mage that usually summon skeleton minion in combat.
Post #: 701
4/7/2013 12:18:38   
jacob1451

don't know if this is the right topic to put this but, i really am disliking the way dungeons are right now. their is no map to tell where your going in-game and i think the movement could be more easier, you have to go perfectly straight on the pathway your walking or you'll get stuck witch gets annoying. If you get defeated you start ALL THE WAY BACK where you spawned. hope that when OS gets larger and better some of these things could be implemented in the game one day, besides that i'm loving OverSoul.
AQ  Post #: 702
4/7/2013 13:04:10   
Hakunin

@jacon1451
there are all the maps on the official wiki if you need them.
But I liked to map them myself with pen&paper.

Going streight in the dungeons also not much of a problem, as there are only 90 degree turns.

Spawning at the starting location isn't much of an issue either, as the chance of dying isn't very serious. Especially as reaching the boss-location (or any given location) only takes 0 to 2 fights. The bosses can be hard as heck, but at least they mean a challenge, and by the respawn-at-start method we can have more then one boss per maze, what is good if you ask me (makes you go back to the same location voluntarily).
AQ  Post #: 703
4/7/2013 14:02:04   
jacob1451

@Hakunin
yeah i guess your right i still think there should be a mini-map in game so i wouldn't have to look at a wiki constantly
AQ  Post #: 704
4/8/2013 3:13:04   
Rivale

quote:

Increasing the charge cap by level would create unbalance so no.

It can be balanced in a way like a level 7 character will ONLY fight a level 7 character.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 705
4/8/2013 7:24:29   
Mondez

@Rivale
Seriously keeping at level restricted Pvp is not the way to go. It's unbalanced. Not supported plus there are a ton of players with different level ranges so it would be difficult to find a player with the same level as you.

Plus later on with the future features artifacts and stats will affect the charge rate.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 4/8/2013 7:26:23 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 706
4/9/2013 10:41:34   
caio_lucas

@Mondez
Agreed. If you want a balanced fight go to PvE. You go for PvP for the bragging challenge!

Future Features! lol Fun to say it. Say it 5 times really fast!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 707
4/11/2013 19:59:43   
xGreen Warriorx

I would like the energy cost numbers on the cards and the numbers on the elements/energy bar on the right to be bigger. Theyre too hard to read right now.
AQW Epic  Post #: 708
4/11/2013 20:48:41   
Dragon Elite X

@Green turn your toggle on. The cards enlarge...

I would like to see a streaklist on the leader boards for PVP. Who has been undefeated the most matches. It will make it interesting for those who can't play everyday.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 709
4/11/2013 23:10:17   
Megadragonknight

I guess I won't participate in the leaderboards due to reason I had stated before. If I got time, I shall participate and hope it will end as soon as possible.
Post #: 710
4/12/2013 0:20:41   
Hakunin

The charge-counter in battle is too far away, can't see!

Please change its place with the "your turn/enemy turn" button!

Also: when choosing a card and putting on the playing side the animation is way too long, eats the time of the turn. Please remove it, no matter how nice it looks! ==EDIT==: Megadragonknight is right, so by time we'll accustomed to it I think.

==EDIT 2==
We need changable skin for "The Hand"! Some clawy-paws for start...

< Message edited by Hakunin -- 4/12/2013 0:42:09 >
AQ  Post #: 711
4/12/2013 0:27:58   
Megadragonknight

@Hakunin
You could just "Play Cards" if you don't like the animation.
Post #: 712
4/12/2013 4:46:17   
EliteWarlockz

Run button nuff said
Post #: 713
4/12/2013 5:52:32   
Mondez

@EliteWarlockz
Nulgath stated he will make a run button, but at this time it is way down in the back burner of OS development,
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 714
4/12/2013 8:49:09   
Megadragonknight

I believe the flee button will be implemented in the next phase of Beta Revolution.
Post #: 715
4/13/2013 1:04:07   
Finncollier

A playable oblivion character and the archangel character from the lobby. And kingklunk, or Taro...or Leona
Post #: 716
4/13/2013 1:50:56   
Megadragonknight

@Finncollier
Klunk, Taro and Leona will probably be release around the time the Ogre and Orc war begin.

I am looking forward to chaos characters around the time the next phase of Beta revolution and CC are release.
Post #: 717
4/13/2013 22:34:59   
Rivale

An increase in the gold gain.
I know Nulgath's known for difficulty, but getting gold in 1 digits is kinda unfair.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 718
4/14/2013 0:06:44   
Dragon Elite X

I would like to see a more welcoming and user friendly map. At this current state the wiki is essential to enjoyment with this game. It should not be that way, I as a veteran have gotten used to it. However, to our newer brothers and sisters this could be a quite serious feat to omit. This should be handled as soon as possible. I am asking for a more navigational map and something that tells you the location before you actually have to hit the explore button.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 719
4/14/2013 0:30:38   
Megadragonknight

@Dragon Elite
Sounds like a very good idea for the world map. I hope it will be implemented in the next phase of Beta Revolution and it could be possible since the world map needs an upgrade.

I would like to see all the characters in the card image like the Vampire Queen from the Life Drain, Gravelyn from the Empower, freezing moglin from the freezing, thunder moglin from the energize and many more.
Post #: 720
4/14/2013 0:38:18   
Hakunin

I very much hope for the card-characters too. Seems logical step anyway.

Also, all the names in battle-talks will be evolutions?
AQ  Post #: 721
4/14/2013 0:40:19   
Megadragonknight

@Hukunin
What battle-talks? Also, lets discuss that on the Beta release 112 thread, this is not the correct thread to post.
Post #: 722
4/14/2013 11:06:00   
Syaival

I do NOT want to see a Flee and Skipping Animations. Whats the point of finding Characters if you have flee, whats the point of it being a computer-flash game if theres no Animations in it. Please make Sense.

I wish to see Artifacts like Four Leaf Clover (Finding Rare characters more easily) And I would like to see a balance between every element. More races like Lizardman,Dragonman,Monsterkin.
Post #: 723
4/14/2013 11:39:52   
Hakunin

@Syaival
Balance between elements/morals will come after CC introduced. Until that we have to be patient.

But we need Flee, if nothing else, for the bugs (no card bug, khm)

------------

EDIT:
Want to see:
evolution for Water Tick!

So original being, but so weak in power...

-------------

EDIT2:
Get rid of the "no card" bug in PvP!!!!

< Message edited by Hakunin -- 4/14/2013 14:43:14 >
AQ  Post #: 724
4/14/2013 19:39:09   
Axel459
The Void Calls

I would love to see a Veneeria character she/he is just awesome
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 725
Page:   <<   < prev  26 27 28 [29] 30   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? II - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 29 of 30«<2627282930>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition