Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? II - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? II - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/9/2012 8:31:37   
Xzel

i can predict this game would be the next aqw in a few years. keep up the good work, oversoul, and the updates coming!
AQW  Post #: 76
11/9/2012 9:13:19   
Rilami
Shall we resolve this dissonance?

I would really love player-made tournaments, if tournaments were to be implemented. It could be really amazing if the winner wins a prize set by the creator of the tournament. Prizes for example could be things like soul gems, gold, artifacts, and maybe even cards. It would be pretty awesome in case someone has something they don't need that much, and would prefer if someone else got it. Though of course, they'll have to work for it :3
Post #: 77
11/9/2012 9:18:48   
megakyle777

I can see a issue with that: Noone would be willing to give away SG's.

However, having said that, i would like to propose a revision of you rewards idea, in that rather then , say, coming from the reserves of the person involved, it comes from a choice.

Let me explain: Basicly, when you set up a tournament you can choose from, lets say five buttons for a reward. You could pick that peiople get a set amout of SG's ETC. This way it does not affact the player or creator, and in the case of SG's Nulgath can set a cap.

Having said that however, it DOES raise a much worse issue; People setting up tournaments with friends that will allow them to win and thus get free SG's. On this, I have no idea.
DF  Post #: 78
11/9/2012 9:21:12   
Rilami

@megakyle777

Maybe, or maybe not. I personally? I would give away a lot of SG's weekly, I think it would be a fun experience, and I really wouldn't mind. I don't think there should ever be a way to make a tournament with free prizes though.. unless if it was made by Nulgath himself. Letting others make a tournament to give away stuff that's not really their own, seems troublesome. I did include more prizes other than SGs anyways. So even if people don't want to setup tournaments with SGs, that's not too bad, there's still other things.
Post #: 79
11/9/2012 9:26:54   
HORRIOR

To give more customisationg I would like two things.

Ability to use several monsters at once against equally large amount of monsters to increase the exp gained.

Second, You know that lil speech bubble we get in the begining of the game? It would be nice to be able to customise it. As in recolor, and rewrite.

< Message edited by HORRIOR -- 11/9/2012 9:29:07 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 80
11/9/2012 18:14:39   
The Stranger

I would really like if i could charge soul gems like in aqw by that i mean that i can charge even 100 artix points .
Post #: 81
11/9/2012 19:01:00   
Rilami

@The Stranger

They do plan on adding smaller packages in the future. :3
Post #: 82
11/9/2012 20:32:43   
bushwitch

I would like to see a customisation for the order of the characters selected (would help those of us with 40+ characters to be able to move the ones we use the most to the front of the group and those that are not used that much in the 'invisible pages'
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 83
11/9/2012 23:51:17   
Xx DooooooM xX

i would like to be able not to wait for my par to move when he is afk during whole battle some way to stop this.

Edit: also can we get a exp boost thing we can buy for extra exp for a hour or longer.

< Message edited by Xx DooooooM xX -- 11/10/2012 13:27:18 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 84
11/10/2012 1:45:13   
RageSoul

EDIT 2 : Nevermind ....
EDIT 3 : Whoops wrong edit !

EDIT 4 : Removed 1st EDIT

I would like to see some hard-to-beat-and-uncapture-able-yet-oh-so-worth-it bosses in-game . Challenges + good rewards ( non-character ) = FUN!

< Message edited by Lord Aegis -- 11/10/2012 4:30:51 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 85
11/10/2012 3:16:11   
ADZ75

Please can you try and make it so that we can delete characters because i have duplicates of many characters and when i get new characters they go to a hidden page of characters that i cant see. thanks
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 86
11/10/2012 3:35:49   
Sinthoras

I would LOVE to see a chimera from AQ in oversoul, not the bad old version but the new AMAZING version! here's a link of what the little devils looks like
http://media.artix.com/encyc/AQ/AQPedia/Monsters/Chimera_11.jpg
Hail nulgath! :::)
Post #: 87
11/10/2012 4:20:33   
Alpha Seagull

I would love to see Hex, Fiend, Blood and Shadow in Oversoul.
But, I would love to see them, not require Void Knight.
If Hex came into Oversoul...
~Alpha

AQW  Post #: 88
11/10/2012 6:23:58   
suggsie

Please either give us an option to select graphic quality or just go back to how it was

My laptop was running perfectly smoothly at high quality

Now this auto has been added it looks nice for a couple of turns then goes horrible which it doesn't need too and refuses to switch back
Post #: 89
11/10/2012 6:46:55   
Drianx

For those of us who already have the Black Dragon, how about NOT displaying the Soul Gem purchase window everytime we log in?
AQW Epic  Post #: 90
11/10/2012 7:04:58   
Draloth

since the christmas event is coming soon, what about a santa claw character? or maybe a yeti character?
MQ AQW  Post #: 91
11/10/2012 8:01:46   
Blackshock

Something tells me they'll just find a way to "port" clawsuit and evolved clawsuit into OS
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 92
11/10/2012 15:35:03   
ExiledLycan

I Would like to see a shop where we can sell characters we don't want anymore heres how it would work, Apprentice - 40Gold, Veteran - 95Gold, Master - 280Gold What Master for 280Gold, Thats too little! Heres the thing some masters can be caught already like Sir Galahad, Light Knight, HammerWarrior, SwordWarrior, Of course it should ask you, "Are You Sure You Want To Sell This Soul?" "Are You positive?" "You Will Have To Recapture This Soul, Are You Sure?" If you chose yes then is should pop up like this *Sold* "Gold Recieved" {???}
AQW  Post #: 93
11/10/2012 15:43:28   
Boom u doom

I plan to see the increase of finding rate of all seasonal characters. There's no point to make a seasonal character so hard to find when it is...SEASONAL. *looks at headless hollow/horseman*
AQW  Post #: 94
11/10/2012 15:50:39   
Lord Nub

Dueling more similar to pokemon where we can use more than just one character or customizable decks but we need one of these to make this more of a strategy game.

Also would like the server issue to get fixed. Since the release, lock ups and freezes have only gotten worse. I think before releasing more content and just making it worse they need to fix the issue before they have so much code and content in the game it becomes even more difficult to fix.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 95
11/10/2012 16:13:14   
King of Clubs

You should gain more experience for fighting veterans than starters, and more xp for fighting masters than veterans.

Also, it is too cheap to guarantee possession. It should cost 3-5 gems depending on how hard it is to catch the character without gems. You should be able to capture a veteran or master as the veteran or master themself by paying 25 or so gems.

< Message edited by King of Clubs -- 11/10/2012 16:31:01 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 96
11/10/2012 16:15:00   
Vagaran

quote:

I Would like to see a shop where we can sell characters we don't want anymore heres how it would work, Apprentice - 40Gold, Veteran - 95Gold, Master - 280Gold What Master for 280Gold, Thats too little! Heres the thing some masters can be caught already like Sir Galahad, Light Knight, HammerWarrior, SwordWarrior, Of course it should ask you, "Are You Sure You Want To Sell This Soul?" "Are You positive?" "You Will Have To Recapture This Soul, Are You Sure?" If you chose yes then is should pop up like this *Sold* "Gold Recieved" {???}

I had another idea.

Each character can be sold for 10 gold if you didn't use. If you did use it, it will amount of gold it has earned + 10.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 97
11/10/2012 16:18:52   
King of Clubs

New master fire card: Keese

Summon a flaming bat to damage your opponent for 80% of your current fire charges (consumes all fire charges)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 98
11/10/2012 17:25:26   
Leader
Unrequited

I know that we're very early in to the game, and as we are not out of testing stages, it's more than likely that (future) suggested content will be implemented (Just something to bear in mind). :p

What I would like to see:

New Element specific SFXs

E.g When Charging specific Elements. The current SFX sounds it suites Light rather well.

(Additional) Element animations during Charging

E.g for Energy, I noticed there's a sun, which should promote growth, and perhaps water can have some little fishes?

At 20 Charges an Element-Specific aura.

A clickable interface that shows character details, like No. of battles, W/L ratios, EXP to Next LVL, etc.
Post #: 99
11/10/2012 19:37:43   
The Finnish Phoenix

quote:

I would LOVE to see a chimera from AQ in oversoul, not the bad old version but the new AMAZING version! here's a link of what the little devils looks like
http://media.artix.com/encyc/AQ/AQPedia/Monsters/Chimera_11.jpg
Hail nulgath! :::)

I second this motion.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? II - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition