Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? II - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? II - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 6 of 30«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/11/2012 6:36:25   
tobelebo9

@vagaran123 Yeah but it will alot better if free players were able to get a few seasonal master characters as well.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 126
11/11/2012 6:36:41   
NDragonslayer

@vagaran
true, but it is still fair that at least one seasonal character will be fully availbe for free players as well
AQW  Post #: 127
11/11/2012 6:41:33   
Vagaran

Well, Vampirelord is a seasonal, and he should have costed SG but Nulgath changed mind + we have yet to see seasonal rares from X-mas, easter etc.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 128
11/11/2012 6:43:10   
NDragonslayer

@vagaran
I think vampirelord isn't seasonal. if hewas seasonal his circle would have been red, yet it is blue.
@below
I dont want everything for free, I just want one seasonal chacter completly free, not just the base. I have no problem with PL costing SG, but when all seasonal chacters' masters cost SG, free players dont have much to get

< Message edited by NDragonslayer -- 11/11/2012 6:45:36 >
AQW  Post #: 129
11/11/2012 6:43:40   
TheSage

@tobelebo9 @NDragonslayer : You do realize you can still posses the BASE and use it, and you can upgrade it at anytime if you are able to get SGs later on for free or from Aextras, complaining about not being able to get everything for free (even though you can if you worked for it doing AExtras for Artix Points....) is just going to be ignored.

Edit : Sprout/PL, Alpha Pirate, Augustiner, and Headless Hollow/Horseman are seasonal rares, just made the free seasonal rares in bold...

< Message edited by TheSage -- 11/11/2012 6:48:47 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 130
11/11/2012 7:20:50   
tobelebo9

@TheSage I know that but AExtras almost never works in europe.
Yes i know they are avaible in europe but even f you finish the offers theres a 99% chance it will fail and not get the points.
Also you need 4000 points to get Soul gems, every free offer gives 10-200 and with a high chance of failing its just not worth it to do those offers.
It will take about a year to get 4000 free just so you can upgrade a few characters.
So even if it is possible to do the offers free, alot of countries wont be able to get it.

< Message edited by tobelebo9 -- 11/11/2012 7:21:15 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 131
11/11/2012 7:29:28   
TheSage

@tobelebo9 : those are just the current SG packages there will be smaller ones later on that will be easier to get, don't think that everything is going to stay the same as it is now.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 132
11/11/2012 10:18:16   
avavr

okay i don't understand why i need to posses 4 apprentices to get 4 final forms of that very same character

so i suggest an alternative
1 character having access to multiple master..and when legendary characters come out...well you get my drift.

i will be taking the example of trainee who has access to one veteran(as a norm) and 4 masters.

so i rank up my trainee to squire and then lets say lance knight( also known as Sir Galahad),but i also want a light guardian so except for possessing a new trainee and ranking him up to master i suggest this.....

by just a click on the character tree i revert him back to squire ( level 0) rank him up again to 10 and unlock light guardian...simple. BUT sayyyyyy i want to level up my lance knight now that i have unlocked light guardian...one click i and i am back to lance knight and whatever level i had him before. (same can be applied for legendary paths)

Now this saves space...i have no inventory bugs..nothing....but there has to be a limit to everything i cant just go around switching to master forms and legendary forms whenever i like..
so for example i can only go down another path on the character tree only when i have unlocked at least one master/legedary of that very character tree.

neat and gift wrapped what do u guys think??

~Ventrice OS

MQ Epic  Post #: 133
11/11/2012 10:37:46   
_scars_

seems like a nice idea, it clears up your inventory.
only problem is that it doesnt really make much sense, maybe it does with squire but with other chars i dont think it does, for example frost void turing back into ice nomad
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 134
11/11/2012 10:54:21   
avavr

@_scars_ u think frost void will not have any more evolutions and legendaries???
think about it

< Message edited by avavr -- 11/11/2012 10:56:28 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 135
11/11/2012 10:59:27   
_scars_

it would make sense if something as basic as ice nomad would have more masters yea
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 136
11/11/2012 11:01:54   
PhoenixIce
Helpful!

@avavr - I think what he means is, once you've unlocked frost void, it's weird to be able to turn back into an ice nomad and take another character tree. Storywise, once you've become a frost void, it'd only make sense to stick to a frost void and not be able to go another tree (Like...I dunno, instead of void, the ice nomad goes to being an Ice Warrior or something, but shouldn't be able to after becoming part of the void)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 137
11/11/2012 11:10:04   
avavr

Convenience,no bugs,clearing up space and being organized...and SAVING TIME SG/gold ON ANOTHER POSSES i mean those are the perks i can think of....plus stories are malleable are they not??? Atleast i know for sure it will be in this game...

And wen u posses a new character to get the other form of ur character's master/legendary aren't you doing the same thing ??

< Message edited by avavr -- 11/11/2012 11:21:58 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 138
11/11/2012 11:48:18   
Tor Kul Na

Turn framerate detection on or off. It is really annoying and comes on even though im' on a high speed fibre optic connection on a new laptop which has hardly any programs on it! I would also like to see what I call "party system" as seen on the demo, where it would appear a posse of characters is used. I would love to be able to choose a few characters and use them together in 1 battle.
AQ MQ  Post #: 139
11/11/2012 13:26:04   
sysdragonfable

A little more variety and by that I mean possible character avatar customization. I do not want every looking the same since it can be confusing at times. I am sure you already are looking into it, but I thought I would mention it.

Perhaps card decking. I would like more than just light cards in one deck.

Summon cards? Basically cards that are made purely for the animations, sorta like Final Fantasy.

Cards that can raise your resist against certain elements. Now of course you should probably put a cap on these kind of cards or else things may get out of hand.

Team dueling? Now this is something that we can all live without, in-fact, I would be perfectly OK with you not implementing it. But in other card games I always enjoyed team dueling.

Talking during a duel? I like at least talking with my vict-I mean opponent.

Now the question is about members and non-members and what we could get and not get.

Members could perhaps get an extension on their decks

Stronger cards

Rare elemental cards(do not limit elements, its not cool)

Perhaps they could have the customization feature? I mean, AQWorlds has that and they seem perfectly OK with it.(I do not play it as I do not like MMOs...yet I like this game. PARADOX!)

Pet feature? They could just be decoration, sure, but they could also give VERY MINOR bonuses such as +3 to health, heal +1 per turn, allows you to throw out and draw a new hand in the same turn. Stuff like that.

A stake game. (Yu-Gi-Oh reference) Lets say I bet my Blue-Eyes and my opponent bets his Red-Eyes and if I win I get that Red-Eyes. I think it would be a nice little feature in game.

A clan feature would be fantastic for a game like this.

Tournament function, without question.

Now what is the story of the game going to be about? If I had some frame of reference then I would share my two cents but hey, I am sure you are on it.

That is all I have for you right now, but I am sure I will think of more later.
DF  Post #: 140
11/11/2012 14:30:24   
N0vaMysticaI

I think that during battles that there should be a history log. It could make some characters better to use like frost void. When i was using frost void, i couldn't keep track of when shatter was going to activate, but with a history log, i can time my moves better. I would also like to see being able to modify character decks with different cards so people can make their own strategy. Maybe different cards could be bought with gold or sg's. I also hope that things like double or triple battles happen when characters can tag in and out. Some passive character effects would also be nice. Like with vampire lord, when you charge you also reduce the opponent's charge by 1. That would be pretty cool and would probably make the game more interesting.

I got more suggestions:

I don't think there should be membership. There should only be sg's. Also there should be an in game way to get sg's like collecting 10 sg fragments to get 1. The fragments could randomly come from victories.

Instead of gaining hp by leveling up, people should be able to buy upgrades through levels. In other words, the higher the level, the more space for upgrades. I think that such upgrades should include total hp, total charge capacity, maximum charge per turn, and amount of shield someone can start with in battle. Upgrades could be bought with gold and better or different upgrades could be bought with sgs. other upgrades could be special effects

There should be guilds.

there should be special rewards like special artifacts or special cards that could be added into modifiable decks. I expect artifacts to give bonuses or special effects to characters.

Trading system to trade cards/ artifacts for gold, sg fragments, or sgs. This will increase the value of currencies.

Rarity rank for items/ cards.

Multiplayer battles. this could be good if there were guilds.

In my previous post i recommended a battle log. players should be able to communicate during battle.

Modifiable character speeches in beginnings and endings of battles.

Ranking system for individual players and guilds. Along with this system can come special rewards.

A betting system where people stake cards and artifacts.

Tournament system. tournaments could be held by guilds or staff members. Rewards at end.

individual tag battles with up to 3 characters. This could make leveling up multiple characters easier.

Color custom armor feature (for sg's?)

Deleting characters cause i have multiple characters that i have that i already have as veterans/ masters.

Pin system to improve security

Pets

I Hope the os team considers these. I'm sure i'll probably be back here for more suggestions

I've merged your posts. In the future, please do not double post, as it's viewed as spam and clutters the page - instead, you can use the edit feature to add any additional information into your post. For more information, please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. ~eVentus

< Message edited by Eventus -- 11/11/2012 19:25:46 >
DF AQW  Post #: 141
11/11/2012 18:16:52   
OverlordCody

quote:

Instead of gaining hp by leveling up, people should be able to buy upgrades through levels. In other words, the higher the level, the more space for upgrades. I think that such upgrades should include total hp, total charge capacity, maximum charge per turn, and amount of shield someone can start with in battle. Upgrades could be bought with gold and better or different upgrades could be bought with sgs. other upgrades could be special effects

No. This is a Card-Based game, so there shouldn't be stats except for HP and Attack on the cards. (My opinion)

< Message edited by OverlordCody -- 11/11/2012 18:17:35 >
AQW  Post #: 142
11/11/2012 19:44:52   
Alores

Would be nice if the character list would be more organized, smaller character panels maybe.
Can be handy for future too, when the amount of characters have increased a lot.
I'm trying myself to get every rank of each character and have it already quite unorganized.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 143
11/12/2012 9:50:33   
Darkot

Couple Suggestions:

1. The ability to actually "equip" our character's various ranks. I see a lot of people getting multiple characters because it's currently not possible to have a master rank paladin, and use his veteran or apprentice form for example. This also solves the problem of having to get multiple, multi-branch characters, such as the Trainee. Currently, you can't switch branches on characters because once you evolve a character, it's permanent. But, if levels were used like currency (in the sense that we spend levels to unlock ranks, similar to how it is now), and we were able to go through our ranks freely, we could get max out one branch of the trainee, go back to the rank where the tree splits, level that rank up again, and spend those levels on the other branch. I'm not sure if this is already planned, or if it's already been decided against because of data storage requirements, or whatnot. But I'd REALLY love to see this in the game. It'd make things so much more simple and sensible. Not to mention that it would still keep and improve on the unique way that Oversoul works.

2. The ability to make folders for characters. Now, inventory limits MAY make this irrelevant if/when they're implemented, but considering how many people want to collect every single character, I'd say that folders would be a good idea. I hate how disorganized my character storage looks. The ability to make folders could be used in a variety of ways. From sorting characters by element, tier, or level, to simply the characters you use, and the characters you have for collection.

3. Character inventory, Char-Tree page, and Cards page being merged, just for the sake of similarity. It would make space for an options tab as well, or the random PVP and PVE buttons in the two extra spaces.

(Idea #2 and #3 weren't entirely mine. Both were discussed on the beta release thread as well.)

< Message edited by Darkot -- 11/12/2012 9:53:54 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 144
11/12/2012 9:57:37   
Boom u doom

quote:

Sprout/PL, Alpha Pirate, Augustiner, and Headless Hollow/Horseman are seasonal rares, just made the free seasonal rares in bold...

since when did augustiner became seasonal? And alpha pirates do not have master forms, nor do they have veteran forms.
AQW  Post #: 145
11/12/2012 10:02:16   
TheSage

@Boom : Since it was referred to as "The Octoberfest Male" on the Oversoul site and Octoberfest being a seasonal event. Alpha Pirate may not have Veteran or Master forms yet but it will eventually Nulgath said he plans on making evolutions for it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 146
11/12/2012 10:03:11   
Vagaran

^ Alpha Pirate "would" have a vet and prolly master form, but they caused an error.

They will be coming later...
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 147
11/12/2012 10:04:24   
Boom u doom

quote:

The Octoberfest Male

october is over, and augustiner hasn't gone rare yet, which means it is less than likely to become rare.
AQW  Post #: 148
11/12/2012 10:07:10   
TheSage

@Boom : so is Halloween but Halloween rares are still around AND being made, and look at how long the Alpha Pirate stayed in the game after TLAPD was over.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 149
11/12/2012 13:24:31   
demena god

Nulgath will most keep the augistiner here untill they release the female then plan on taking it away
Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? II - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 6 of 30«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition