Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? II - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? II - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 7 of 30«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/12/2012 13:40:32   
Arion

I would like to see a Undead Paladin
AQW Epic  Post #: 151
11/12/2012 13:54:27   
CarnageRF

Characters from other games for example the dragon lord from DF would be a nice addition or something that resembles him
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 152
11/12/2012 14:33:53   
Danp1970

I would like to see progress bars and goal setting.

Meaning, a bar showing how many fights you need to get to the next level. Example, if you fight 5 enimes as a level 9, you would have 13 more fights to go showing 5/18.

Goal setting means you mark the level and character you want to be , so if I only wanted to rank my skexis to level 5, it would display the amount of fights required to hit level 5. Or if I wanted to evolve my Squire to Sir Galahad and another one to Light guardian, I could set separate goals for them, and it would show me how many fights I need to do before I can reach my goal. It would also say whether the evolution requires soul gems or not.

I would also like to see double XP/gold/possesion rate weekends, where either XP/gold is boosted or possession rates are boosted, I think that would help out a lot of people.

< Message edited by Danp1970 -- 11/12/2012 15:10:11 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 153
11/12/2012 15:59:25   
Vagaran

These has been mentioned before, but anyway:

-Apprentice, Veteran, Master and Legendary tabs.
These can show very useful. It's to disorganized at the time being. I has to go through a few pages JUST to find my Earth Apprentice. It turns annoying in the end, but having tabs were you ca simply click on them and all characters that is apprentice/vet/mas/legend will show up.

-Bosses were you use multiple characters
I think there should be bosses with 1xx-3xx HP. In these battles, you should be allowed to use 2-3 characters of course.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 154
11/12/2012 18:14:08   
jigglygello
Banned

character suggestions like what AE does with aqw. promotional rare like buy AE gamecard at cvs at blank month and get promotional blank. an journal or something like in aqw ,but make it better with the pages actually moving when you click to another page , add scrolls in the journal to with badges and achievements . frequently add more rares . do special events where you can only evolve the character to a
rare evolution. Heromart items ,chat in pvp, monthly promotional rares)

( really special Character(their own suggestion like concept) for the person who spends the most money on (Oversoul atrix points) during beta, or whatever phase is right now (no one will be able to get the character except the staff and player who spends the most money on oversoul) <--------- please do this
Post #: 155
11/12/2012 18:25:30   
jigglygello
Banned

also the big spending event would help get money for the game
Post #: 156
11/12/2012 18:46:52   
Danp1970

I would also like to see more explorable maps, instead of just sleepy wolf. More hub towns, like a good,evil,neutral,tribal, all sorts of themes. And possibly being able to journey with other players, adding in team work and being able to fight more enemies, I would also like to be able to actually explore the world instead of just floating around a map clicking where you want to go.
AQW Epic  Post #: 157
11/12/2012 19:11:12   
Sir Xander

I would like to see Frostscythe at Christmas. With a full char tree with multiple masters, One with the traditional Scythe, One with the swords, One with a spear, And one With a mace.

Holy crap, I just got the coolest Idea that I want to sketch up now...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 158
11/13/2012 2:36:24   
tarvo27

Caracter card discard feature. I have two Shadow pikeman, one i had before from upgrading my shadow recruit, other i got later from upgrading. I lvl one up, the other one lvls too. I'd like to throw away one of them. I wonder if one ranks up to master, if i rank the other one....

Post #: 159
11/13/2012 6:00:52   
rysterjc

1. A /goto feature.
2. A party feature.
3. A feature to duel who you WANT.
4. Guilds.
5. Battle's of 1v1, 3v3, 5v5.
6. Wars and Storylines.
7. Cutscenes. (I know Nulgath said it was possible when I asked in the thread with 300% more Nulgath, but it's something I want to see.)

As for characters, I would like to see:
1. Void Knight evolving into the Void Breeds of AQW (Hex, Fiend, Blood, Shadow). I think it may make the character rarer to be seen and kind of more interesting since we only get one choice, and the choice would mean we'd have that character for the rest of the time.
2. I would like to see a character in a suit with a top hat - in other words, a Sir.
3. I would like to see Pirates...

P.S: I am aware that some of those features are on the way, but they are not in the game at the moment, so I am just saying what I want

< Message edited by rysterjc -- 11/13/2012 6:01:27 >
DF AQW  Post #: 160
11/13/2012 6:43:21   
Blackshock

A way of displaying the current exp bar in the battle HUD
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 161
11/13/2012 7:25:05   
Chaosyn

I want to see less AQW suggestions for this game....
MQ AQW  Post #: 162
11/13/2012 10:30:42   
Akura_

I should draw what i want Pumpkin Witch to look like :3
AQ  Post #: 163
11/13/2012 10:41:07   
FieryEaglen

A PvP tourament button. Allows you to enter a tourament, the 10 players who defeated the most amount of opponents wins a huge amount of gold and a little bit of Soul Gem, you may included that if you want. Also, when the button is clicked, It will show : PVP Tourament, Ranking (This will show you how much players you defeated and what place you are in.) And in the bottom middle, there's a time which shows how many time there's left before the tourament ends, it lasts for 24 hours.

#1: 100000 5 Soul gems

#2 : 90000 3 Soul gems

#3 80000 1 Soul gem

#4 : 70000

#5 : 60000

#6 50000

#7 : 40000

#8 : 30000

#9 : 20000

#10 : 10000

Also, I would like to see a Transform button. Here's how it works, example

Paladin + Undead Axeman = Undead Paladin Axeman, so I would prefer that to be on the game, it would cost : Apprentice :5000 gold Veteran : 7500 gold Master 10000 gold legendary 25000 gold.

Also, a Oversoul Wiki button, alot of people are asking how to get Void Knight and stuff which is annoying me alot.
Like a Run Away feature, when you clicked on it, it will show : Are you sure? Yes No, that would be great.
And a news button which will tell you all of the new things that came out in oversoul when you log in. That's all I wanted

< Message edited by FieryEaglen -- 11/13/2012 10:46:14 >
Post #: 164
11/13/2012 13:55:16   
rrrmyme

I want to have a function that allow to remove a character card. Have too much character card is not necessary, i only use 2-3 character that suit my playstyle
Post #: 165
11/13/2012 14:16:02   
Auron Leonheart

quote:

1. Void Knight evolving into the Void Breeds of AQW (Hex, Fiend, Blood, Shadow). I think it may make the character rarer to be seen and kind of more interesting since we only get one choice, and the choice would mean we'd have that character for the rest of the time.

Nulgath said there will be a free option and a sg option most likely. So if they show up in game it will most likely be as rares separate from the void knight. Any-who I would like to see those 4 in game. But I don't want to see them as void knight evo's.

I would like to see a monthly sg character. You know kinda like how mechquest had it set up.(dunno whether or not they have it currently)
I would like to see an SG avatar shop enacted. Nothing gruesomely overpowered like the black dragon. Just characters with unique animations and a unique move thrown in here and there.
I would also like to see at least one free master released with each character release.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 166
11/13/2012 14:19:43   
Vagaran

quote:

It wouldn't be a good idea, the flaming from those without VK will b high.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 167
11/13/2012 18:13:04   
LVXYZ

I'd love to see...
-Bosses
-Team Battles (2+ players vs bosses or more players)
-Character switching mid-battle (Like in the first vid of the game footage)
-Wars (Such as have Dage VS Nulgath Act II in Oversoul)
-Paying more soul gems to get a card at its current level and evolution.
-Paying soul gems to quickly level up characters.
-More dragons and other Legendary cards (like the Black Dragon!!)
-Have cards of Master and Legendary grade unlock an ultimate skill card at level 10.
-PvP Tournaments
-Combos involving more than one character card
-More Maps than the main one
-Master Card change
-Character Pages
-Pay Soul Gems to revive in PvE
-Parties
-Duels
-Guilds
-Storyline (involving Dage!)
-LEGENDARY Founder Character!!!
-Character Card Trading!
-Discarding
-Card Fusing (Using two cards to create a stronger one!)
-Battle Chat

I know a lot of these have been said but these are what I want to see!

< Message edited by LVXYZ -- 11/14/2012 16:50:02 >
Post #: 168
11/13/2012 21:45:26   
jigglygello
Banned

i just got an idea, make folders for the cards. like make a feature which allows the user to make an folder and be able to place cards in it and name the folder .
Post #: 169
11/13/2012 23:01:56   
ExiledLycan

I Would like to see us be able to delete characters we don't want anymore, obviously not characters like Black Dragon etc. (Promos)

< Message edited by ExiledLycan -- 11/13/2012 23:02:16 >
AQW  Post #: 170
11/14/2012 6:03:32   
RageSoul

I would like to see a Ballyhoo-like NPC that gives both Gold and SGs ( but with a lower rate , like say 3% and 1 SG only ) .
AQW Epic  Post #: 171
11/14/2012 6:10:51   
Neljin

Well, I would like to see the character page, duel button and many more. I hope that I will be able to see these things already sooner. Thank you.
Post #: 172
11/15/2012 7:46:30   
Xzel

i would like to see a built in chat during battles and pvp, i am in a mood to troll ppl now. And the pvp duel button best by tmr!
AQW  Post #: 173
11/15/2012 8:15:34   
branden80

Oversoul is practically the epic version if Pokemon, but that's irrelevant. What I want is to have all aqw classes on oversoul. Also, we should be able to evolve our apprentice or nomad straight to masters using like 10 soulgems. Like aq with 2000 acs
AQW  Post #: 174
11/16/2012 6:07:42   
Rivale

quote:

I want to see less AQW suggestions for this game....

You win a cookie.

I don't want to see the word 'rare' overused over and over and updates overflowing with SG only items.

What I DO want to see is that SG is used as a SHORTCUT for evolutions, possessions, cards etc etc not for buying certain cards, characters and artifacts(if it comes out).

If this game ends up like AQW...

< Message edited by Rivale -- 11/16/2012 6:09:11 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? II - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 7 of 30«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition