Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Omega Marathon

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Omega Marathon
Page 7 of 7«<34567
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/9/2012 15:19:15   
rene196

@Above: Offtopic much?
And also what are you talking about?
Wasn‘t that just a hologram of baelius‘es face?

On topic: Waiting for Omega with excitment.
I hope non variums don‘t get too left out in this.
AQW Epic  Post #: 151
12/9/2012 15:33:59   
IsaiahtheMage

I'm really excited for Omega as well. I believe that this update can only be really good or really bad. I hope its really good. But deep down I feel like it might not be as good as I thought it would be. For the same reasons I stated in my previous post. But I'm gonna stay positive and hope this update is gonna be great.

< Message edited by IsaiahtheMage -- 12/10/2012 9:31:03 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 152
12/9/2012 16:36:58   
Lord Barrius

Locking to clean out spam. Will reopen when finished.

EDIT: Cleaned out and warnings issued. Follow the forum rules when posting.

< Message edited by Lord Barrius -- 12/9/2012 16:45:53 >
Post #: 153
12/9/2012 16:53:17   
The Astral Fury

Arghh I can't wait any longer, which weaponds pack are you guys getting? Also what about these new balance changes what to you think they'll be will they finially bring balance?
DF AQW  Post #: 154
12/9/2012 18:52:41   
Rayman
Banned

Dam It seems that I can't wait to use BunnyChompers, E eggzooka, Bunny Borg, Imperial ACP again.
AQW Epic  Post #: 155
12/12/2012 14:06:28   
PivotalDisorder

http://www.epicduel.com/images/cms/New%20Character%20Flow%20DNs.jpg
sorry but ripping off blood elf mages from world of warcraft is finalised? please tell me it's not too late to change that new mage model.

am I the only person who doesn't want to be a blood elf mage on Epicduel?

I will post some comparisons tomorrow when my net has been topped up.

I've removed your image tag. In the future, please avoid posting images in the forums; use a link instead. For more information, please check your forum rules using the Forum-Specific Rules & Complete Forum Index. ~eVentus

< Message edited by Eventus -- 12/12/2012 19:17:26 >
Post #: 156
12/12/2012 14:10:57   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

Mages always had pointy ears if I remember right(at least I know a majority of their hairstyles do). And aside from that and wielding a staff, there is really nothing in common between them. The blood elves all seem to be(at least from what my school filter lets through on Google images) mainly wearing robes, capes or cloth rather than just plain armor.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 157
12/12/2012 19:42:06   
One Winged Angel1357

ND you are correct and the pointy ears where really weird in the Alpha SS's
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 158
12/13/2012 22:49:24   
  RabbleFroth

Sorry about the super late reply on this, haven't had time to make my rounds on the forums lately :P

quote:

I'm a level 33 player,who has some varium/credit items range between lv30-34 and lv31-35..
The question here is : when Omega comes,and if i didn't level up,am I going to find my items as Lv31 (lowest requirement),or Lv33 (my current level) or Lv34-35 (highest requirement) ??

A few examples to explain how we're handling this:
Let's say you are level 25.

Any items that are lower level than you will have stats appropriate for that level. So a level 22 item will have level 22 stats. If you want to upgrade its stats to your level, you will be able to do so.

Any items that are *higher* than your level will have stats appropriate for your level. So a level 34 item will have level 25 stats. This is so you can equip all of your items the moment you log in after we launch Omega.
HOWEVER, it will be pre-unlocked to level 34, so when you level up, you'll pay a very small retrain fee to boost its stats until you reach the unlocked level.
Post #: 159
12/13/2012 22:53:30   
Remorse

^

I know some items substitute the appropriate stats for extra damage, or vice versa.

Such as Nightwraiths gun( Forgot name) which substitutes damage for stats.

Are you planning to keep this style since it seems fair balance wise.

But Im not really fussed if you deciede to keep it all the same each level.
Epic  Post #: 160
12/13/2012 23:23:14   
od

All I can say, after not seeing ED for 6 months and deciding to randomly look at the design notes is wow. This looks sweet. I may actually return to ED. Great job ED devs!
Epic  Post #: 161
12/13/2012 23:23:30   
  RabbleFroth

quote:

I know some items substitute the appropriate stats for extra damage, or vice versa.

Such as Nightwraiths gun( Forgot name) which substitutes damage for stats.

Are you planning to keep this style since it seems fair balance wise.

But Im not really fussed if you deciede to keep it all the same each level.

I kicked this idea around a bit, but ultimately decided against it, at least for the immediate future.
If you could trade stats for damage or extra armor points, it might be unclear if it's a good idea to do so, which feels pretty bad.

Alternatively, if it's *always* a better trade or *never* worth doing, then there's no point to having the system since there isn't any choice.

It's possible we could find some system that would make this interesting, but otherwise we'll avoid it.
Post #: 162
12/13/2012 23:29:16   
Remorse

^ After seeing your avatars in game weapons I thought the idea of having a spell book or other subsitutes for a side arm is an interesting concept.
Perhaps something like a spell book for tech mages which provides no damage but say a (+1 plasma bolt) and extra stats or something like that, could be something to look into in the future.

But I agree that this sort of thing should be put on hold until balance becomes a lot more sorted out.

< Message edited by Remorse -- 12/13/2012 23:30:07 >
Epic  Post #: 163
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 5 6 [7]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Omega Marathon
Page 7 of 7«<34567
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition