Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Character Suggestion Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Character Suggestion Discussion Thread
Page 24 of 29«<2223242526>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/8/2014 11:27:50   
bei4

could someone give feadback to my suggestion ?
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=21569025
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 576
1/9/2014 8:55:20   
Megadragonknight

@bei4
Honestly, the artwork is not bad. Still looks nice though some improvement can be make but nevertheless, not a bad artwork. :D The deck you constructed is really interesting. That make Fire Elemental very offensive. But he is defenceless for you never add any shield to cover his defend. Since there is 12 default cards you constructed in his deck, add 3 more shield to cover his defence while dealing damage.
Post #: 577
1/9/2014 11:41:50   
bei4

Owhh oops forgot the shields xd
But what could i improve (the gray parts on the arms , back and the head are meent to be flames xD)

< Message edited by bei4 -- 1/9/2014 11:45:04 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 578
1/10/2014 10:59:08   
Megadragonknight

@bei4
Sorry for the late reply. In my opinion, I don't really think there is a need to improve it. Just add some colours to the Fire Elemental and I think it will look much better!
Post #: 579
1/12/2014 11:01:31   
Reki

@Bei4 I always like a good fire elemental character, try cleaning up the lines and adding some color. Keep at the good work :)

My friend Shaister added a legit glyph to under my OS concept so I figured I'd share the updated version.

http://prntscr.com/2im8em

< Message edited by Reki -- 1/12/2014 11:03:08 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 580
1/20/2014 4:17:16   
megakyle777

You know what's funny? None of the chars I made so far i think in this thread are ones I would want to play as. I just make what I think is a good idea at the time and what I think people will like. But maybe there's something in my older ideas, I don't know.

Anyway, I don't think I want to make Gentlemen anymore is what i'm saying. Not sure what will take it's place, if anything. i will just make some new ideas.

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=21581068 I have designed a new char. feedback welcome.
DF  Post #: 581
1/20/2014 7:43:57   
DeathGuard

Added a new character:
  • Demise Seeker

Thoughts?

@Reki: Character is looking good IMO xD

@Megakyle: A blood stained story, those suit me good. Anyway I found it interesting, rather giving an insight of his power would give some spice to the story.
  • AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 582
    1/20/2014 9:28:20   
    Cyber doom5

id like some feed back on my new creation eternity void
    http://fav.me/d72x8wu

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 583
    1/21/2014 1:38:03   
    megakyle777

It's a good tale and I like it. You need to work on punctuation and words a little bit, but the meat of the thing is solid, and we don't get to see Nulgath make people deals often so that is cool too.

Now, what about my char?
    DF  Post #: 584
    1/21/2014 1:46:47   
    Cyber doom5

@megakyle

I really like the concept.

it kind of reminds of what a dark brotherhood agent does in skyrim

i could see a cross between a dark brotherhood armor from skyrim and a military style frock coat being his look.

something that screams stealth but yet that he isnt some lowly assasin

HEY GUYS
    ive recently updated my art gallery with two stories that might be future entries to character design contests

< Message edited by Cyber doom5 -- 1/21/2014 2:24:46 >
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 585
    1/22/2014 22:05:22   
    megakyle777

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=21581068

For people to look at. it's a work in progress mind. I intend to enter it for the next char contest.

Cyberdoom: Thanks! I was going for a noble look, but very deadly and dark in color, more of a noble disguise. Also, i recommend putting your tales in L and L in a appropriate place. not saying they will be deleted, but since it's a ART gallery it may be a risk.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 1/22/2014 22:07:42 >
    DF  Post #: 586
    1/23/2014 8:27:54   
    odsey

Megakyle: I like your character. It fits perfectly with the OS universe as it is dark,cruel and mysterious.

Here is my new character suggestion:http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=21583402

Any opinion?
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 587
    1/23/2014 8:34:43   
    DidYouKnowThat

@Odysey:

My Version:

Holy Strike x2
    Shield x3
    Blessed Strike x1
    Retribution x1
    Penance x2
    Greater Heal x1
    Sacrifice x3
    Empower x2

More balance between the light and dark. They'll rely on each other more. .

The Sacrifice will be covered by the Penance, and you'll be able to heal with a Greater Heal, not to mention Empowers can power up Holy Strikes. Also Blessed Strike if you ever need a pierce.

I was about to take away Retribution, but whatever. :P Shields, 3 of them, will cover for defense cause you got heals.

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 1/23/2014 8:37:24 >
    Post #: 588
    1/23/2014 8:38:18   
    odsey

@DidYouKnowThat

Actually, yours is also good,although 200 and 500 card attack is discarded.
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 589
    1/23/2014 8:44:16   
    DidYouKnowThat

Thanks and Yeah. . . I thought a character with no 100/200/500 attack cards would be interesting. . . . :P

I discarded those because then people would use Sacrifice more, you know? It isn't that bad of a card I guess. . . .

Since it takes 0 energy, it's kind of like shortening down the match, benefiting characters that do well at lower levels. Basically you gain an extra 100 hp. .. . then you can just keep pounding
    with the Sacrifice/Penance, and healing with a Greater Heal along with a shield or two, and you can finish it off with a Pierce 1,000 or a Retri. . .

Or an alternative to the Sacri/Penance, there's Empower/HolyStrike. And with Penance/Empower, you'll go through your cards faster. . .I like doing that 'cause it helps you get to know your cards better
    and plot out strategies faster and all. I like fast/interesting duels. . which is why I also hate it when the enemy takes like 10~15 seconds to make their move. . .HURRY UP. LOL. :P

That's why when dueling me, it's a good strategy to wait me out. . .I won't quit, but it'll mess me up .. I'll get bored and forget. . . :P

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 1/23/2014 8:49:22 >
    Post #: 590
    1/23/2014 8:51:40   
    odsey

@DidYouKnowThat

After thinking about discarding the attack cards, I think you've got a point. Sacrifice is a good alternative for the attack cards, downside is only needing to heal to reduce the loss of hp. Holy strike is also a good alternative for the attack cards. Anyway, thanks for the suggestion DidYouKnowThat.
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 591
    1/23/2014 8:59:08   
    DidYouKnowThat

No probs. :P

I think I might suggest a character, but I have to remind myself to actually do it. Lolol.

Thinking about two characters acting as one. . . .not pets or anything.

Two dragons, one Energy, the other Earth, and a Neutralize. So 3 elements? Lolol.
    Or possibly Water/Shadow. Heals piling up on Sacrifice, along with a Neutralize to make it 3 elements?

Hah, the combinations are interesting. . . .

Not big dragons though. .. smaller ones. . .with an interesting storyline. . .. eh.......

Post #: 592
    1/23/2014 9:12:27   
    Megadragonknight

@Odsey and DYKT
    Here, I make a few adjustment for the cards:

Holy Strike X3
    Shield X3
    Penance X2
    Blessed Strike X1
    Greater Heal X1
    Retribution X1
    Sacrifice X2
    Empower X1

I give a 14 default card in a deck so as to give more chance to draw the card you need.
    Post #: 593
    1/23/2014 9:32:16   
    odsey

@MegaDragonKnight

Thanks for the suggestion! I guess I will edit my post later.

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 594
    1/24/2014 12:30:35   
    Gorillo Titan

expired items need to stack so you can sell them all at once.
    Post #: 595
    2/6/2014 6:48:49   
    megakyle777

So, I was thinking of making a sort of Elemental Knight set, where you start of with a Elemental Trainee and Squire character and it can evolve into 9 different powerful knights, one for each element.
    DF  Post #: 596
    2/6/2014 7:05:07   
    Megadragonknight

@megakyle
    Its an interesting idea but the problem is, in the character tree there is no enough room for 9 different Elemental Knight. Anyway, there is already some Elemental Trainee/Nomad.
    Post #: 597
    2/6/2014 7:18:55   
    odsey

@Megakyle A nice idea but like MDK said, there isn't enough room for 9 elemental knight.

Btw, Im thinking of making a mana hunter character. What do you guys think?
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 598
    2/6/2014 7:22:06   
    Megadragonknight

@odsey
    Go ahead, its your choice to do Mana Hunter character or not.
    Post #: 599
    2/6/2014 9:24:28   
    Gorillo Titan

His idea is possible since some characters change there character tree once they rank up just have two or more veteran levels that create differnet tree for each of them when they rank up .
    Post #: 600
    Page:   <<   < prev  22 23 [24] 25 26   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Character Suggestion Discussion Thread
    Page 24 of 29«<2223242526>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition