Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Character Suggestion Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Character Suggestion Discussion Thread
Page 23 of 29«<2122232425>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/17/2013 14:37:39   
The Mango

@Megakyle777
Thanks i'll soon check on it and fix it.
AQW  Post #: 551
12/17/2013 19:12:20   
The Finnish Phoenix

I'm most interested in the deck lists so I'll comment on some recent proposals:

quote:

Panji_adam12's The smoke

(4x) attack 2
(2x) attack 4
(2x) pierce
(3x) Defend
(2x) Power strike
(2x) Cat reflex
(2x) Counter attack
(2x) iron hide
(2x) Add 300 heal on defend (After become veteran)
(1x) Discard 2 card to gain 10 neutral point (After become master

"Add 300 heal on defend" is the same as Refresh which wouldn't make sense for a Neutral character, and considering your massive 22-card deck you would be better off taking them out. "Discard 2 card to gain 10 neutral point" probably makes more sense as far as balance goes than Neutralize, but considering Neutralize is a thing you would be better to list it since characters with new cards generally seem to have been passed over by the staff so far.

quote:

Hellsbane's Ellseh The Baneful

Cards:
x1 Super Charged
x1 Charged
x2 Defend
x3 Energize
x2 Storm
x1 Surge
x1 Chain Lightning
x2 500 Attack
x2 200 Attack

You have Charged, SuperCharged, Surge, and three Energizes but only four total attack cards. ._.

quote:

Saturn's Varekus

Cards:
• 200 attack card x3
• 500 attack card x5
• Counter Attack x4
• Power Strike x2
• Neutralize x3
• Death Flow x1

This is a cool and unique deck. I know it doesn't have any native Corruptions or Iron Hides and its deck is 18 cards, but considering players could make this a real war machine out of +30 Neutral energy with CC I might cut it to two Neutralizes. It would also be the only character in the game to have no Shields at all, so it might be worth cutting a Counter Attack for a Defend.

quote:

DeathGuard's Lancer

x2 200 attack cards
x4 500 attack cads
x2 500 defense cards
x2 Stone Walls
1 Mountain Strike
1 Earthquake
1 Crush
1 Tree of life
1 Petrify

This deck has some similarities to Rev's with almost identical attack and defense cards (this just has an extra 500) in addition to Tree of Life (which is cool since I know you suggested this before Rev came out), but what rank is this character? Since Rev's a Master this would probably be okay as one too seeing as it does have Mountain Strike and Earthquake over Rev, but Rev has an extra Petrify. I like it!

quote:

UnderworldFiend's Bleedfiend of Lyxus

200 Damage x3
500 Damage x5
sacrifice x3
BloodRage x2
Soul Poison x2 (Same as Normal Poison card , only diferenze tha is Red and do 300 Damage Every Round for 6 rounds
Mark Of Death x2
Void Reflection x1
Defense x 3
Greater Renew x2 (As Renew , But heals 600 heal over 3 rounds)
Bloodly Attack (Water Element) x1 (Attack for 700 damage and aply on enemy Life steal for 2 rounds making you gain 30% of damage on round to enemy)
Water Calling x1 (Discard 1 attack card to gain 10 Water Mana)

I'm a big fan of Shadow/Water dual-elementals, but you've suggested so many new cards that it might compromise your chances of being accepted. Soul Poison and Greater Renew are stronger versions of their originals, so you might want to change their energy costs accordingly. I don't quite understand Bloodly Attack, but it needs an energy cost too and you're probably better off with round numbers than percentages. (Maybe a gain of 300 per turn). I love Water Calling and consider something like it would be an improvement over Fresh Start, but given the type of new Water cards you listed I would imagine this would probably need more than 10 Water energy to make use of them.

quote:

megakyle777's Guardian Of The Sacred Night

Deck: 200x3 Shadow
500x3 Shadow
500 Defend Shadow x2
Mark Of Death:2
Void Reflect:1
Neutralize:1
Iron Hide:1
Counterattack:2
(Note: With this deck I was TRYING to be thematic. Suggestions for deck to be better are okay.)

I think you're going for a defensive theme which makes sense for a Guardian (although Mana Guardian wasn't very defensive), but the 2 Counter Attacks on top of the Void Reflection seem overkill. As a Master it should be fine swapping one of its Counter Attacks for a Poison or Mark of Death. It would be cool if it were the first character with 3 Marks, that's something that's been overdue for a while in my books. You may also want to shorten the name, as the vast majority of characters have one or two-word names with rare exceptions like the Priest of Ver chain and your character's name is five words and would probably run off the screen.

quote:

Kiazz's Plasma Drake
100 Attack x3
500 Attack x5
Defend x2
Energize x1
Charge x1
Super Charge x1
Storm x1

Kiazz's Plasma Dragon
Deck:
Bash x5
Thrash x5
Defend x2
Charge x1
Super Charge x1
Energize x1

You yourself said Plasma Dragon's OP, but considering Volt Engineer's just an F2P Master, it isn't unfathomable. Volt Engineer, although it's the best Lightning character, still can't really compete with the likes of character like Queen Aegea and Dire Monk, so the element does have room to grow. Of course, it's also quite a bit better than Abyssal Priest which is an SG Legendary, but that's the fault of whoever made its deck worse than VE's. I love the idea of SuperCharging Bashes and Thrashes, and it would be nice to see another character with them beyond Black Dragon.

quote:

Megadragonknight's Cyber Dragosaur

- 200 attack card X3
- Power Strike X2
- Shield X3
- Iron Hide X2
- Neutralize X1
- Corruption X1
- Supercharged X1
- Energize X1

If you're gonna go for SuperCharged you should give it more than five attack cards. I'd cut the Iron Hides, Corruption, and all but one Defend for four 500 Attacks and a second Energize so it can set up SuperCharged earlier and can customize extra Lightning cards.

quote:

DeathGuard's Naria

x1 200 attack card
x3 500 attack cards
x2 300 defense cards
x2 Counterattacks
x2 Iron Hides
x1 Neutralize
x1 Corruption
x3 Power Strikes

I assume "300 Defense" is a typo, but those would be cool to have in the game. With a Corruption and 2 Iron Hides this would be the best Neutral character if it came out today and a good candidate for best character in the game, but it could be legitimate seeing as it's a Legendary. Maybe 1 Iron Hide would make it a bit more balanced.

quote:

Qin the Gifted

x3 Poisons
x3 500 attack cards
x1 shadow fire
x2 Life drains
x2 defense
x1 void reflection
x2 200 attack cards

Simple but effective, I like it!

quote:

The Jop's Marceaux Grubleech

• 100 Attack x3
• Power Strike x2
• Iron Hide x3
• Corruption x2
• Neutralize x1
• Cat Reflex x2

3 Iron Hides and 2 Corruptions doesn't make much sense on an Apprentice. Maybe if you made it a higher rank and cut the Neutralize it could work, but it would still be pretty overpowered and I would advise decreasing your Iron Hide/Corruption count.

That's all for now! Cool ideas everyone, keep them coming. Out of these decks I would vote for Plasma Drake/Dragon. I also think Lancer and Qin the Gifted would be nice additions to the game but I feel like there're current characters that do what they do.

< Message edited by The Finnish Phoenix -- 12/17/2013 19:29:38 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 552
12/17/2013 19:29:22   
The Jop

@Phoenix
I know it's too powerful for an apprentice, but you can add corruptions and iron hides to an apprentice with CC anyway. I just made it for fun, but if it ever gets seriously considered I'll tweak it. Thanks for the feedback.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 553
12/17/2013 19:36:10   
The Mango

@TFP
Thanks! Happy that you like it.
AQW  Post #: 554
12/17/2013 19:37:56   
The Finnish Phoenix

The Jop: This is true and is a good point (although it's unfortunate Iron Hide's available through CC's), but the extra native Corruptions and Iron Hides mean it has the potential to have that many more Corruptions/Iron Hides than other characters including Neutral Legendaries. I consider Dire Monk to be the best character in the game after CC's, and it pales in comparison to Marceaux Grubleech. Maybe if you made its deck huge, like 25 cards to reduce the chances of drawing CC's as well as its native Corruptions and Iron Hides it could work.

The Mango: Sure! Keep up the good work. :D

< Message edited by The Finnish Phoenix -- 12/17/2013 19:39:06 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 555
12/17/2013 20:39:29   
The Mango

Legend Knight said he will quit :( Even though I've never really talked to him/her/it, I know it will feel emptier without him/her/it.
AQW  Post #: 556
12/17/2013 20:55:38   
The Finnish Phoenix

Yeah that's some unfortunate news, he will be missed and the community will lose some of its activity. Hopefully we'll be able to gain more members than we lose in the near future. We'll probably see some more players when OverSoul goes live and the game gets more publicity.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 557
12/17/2013 22:56:16   
Megadragonknight

@TFP
Thank you for the suggestion. The reason why I suggested Corruption instead of Death Flow is because we don't see any single Legendary Neutral character obtain Corruption as their default deck. Plus, I want to make my Cyber Dragosaur even more tougher character to fight against in PvP for players who love PvP. Also, do note I give 14 deck its so to increase higher chance of obtaining the cards you need. Still, I will do some edition and try to follow your suggestion. Thx once again for the suggestion. :)

Edit: I almost forgot to say this, another reason I include Corruption in Cyber Dragosaur's deck is so to cover up his weakness of having only 5 cards that are attacks. I put 3 shield with 2 Iron Hide to make him more defensive. However, putting 3 shield may be a mistake since Cyber Dragosaur's deck focus offense more than defence. So I will remove one shield. Making him to only have 13 default card in his deck. I constructed quite few default cards is so to increase higher chance of getting cards you need. Even with CC, you can equip few 515/525 attack card to allow higher chance to use Energize to discard the attack card in order to gain 10 Energy cost.

Edit2:
@Deathguard
Thx for your suggestion too. :D Doing the edition of the movement animation for my Cyber Dragosaur.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 12/17/2013 23:12:19 >
Post #: 558
12/18/2013 5:45:07   
legend knight

@Mango and The Finnish Phoenix
I don't deserve to be miss or consider as one of the community due to my inconsistence of playing OS. I thank you two, along with MDK and some other forumites for all the kindness you bought to me. I wish you guys all the best in everything in real life and OS. This is my last post ever. This is also my last words to you guys BATTLE ON in OS and do spread the joy and fun to everyone about OS. I hope every players will be kind and nice to each other no matter how smart, pro or anything you are. Do make OS and the community a very friendly place to chat with.
Post #: 559
12/18/2013 6:50:19   
Megadragonknight

@legend
Its a great pleasure to know you for few months. Its truly sad you must leave without returning ever, you will be miss by us. I wish you good luck in your real life situation. :)
Post #: 560
12/18/2013 12:19:38   
XIDooMIX

Moderator please delete my character *Frost Bat* he has not good cards and i dont like him please
Post #: 561
12/18/2013 13:43:10   
Antithesis

@The Finnish Phoenix
I'm glad you liked it! I feel like it's balanced because of the larger-than-average deck, but I understand where you're coming from. I'll consider your thoughts :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 562
12/18/2013 15:17:18   
DeathGuard

quote:

quote:

DeathGuard's Lancer

x2 200 attack cards
x4 500 attack cads
x2 500 defense cards
x2 Stone Walls
1 Mountain Strike
1 Earthquake
1 Crush
1 Tree of life
1 Petrify

This deck has some similarities to Rev's with almost identical attack and defense cards (this just has an extra 500) in addition to Tree of Life (which is cool since I know you suggested this before Rev came out), but what rank is this character? Since Rev's a Master this would probably be okay as one too seeing as it does have Mountain Strike and Earthquake over Rev, but Rev has an extra Petrify. I like it!
Indeed I thought of it being a master rank, he isn't that fitting for a legendary xD Also no criticism about art?

quote:

quote:

DeathGuard's Naria

x1 200 attack card
x3 500 attack cards
x2 300 defense cards
x2 Counterattacks
x2 Iron Hides
x1 Neutralize
x1 Corruption
x3 Power Strikes

I assume "300 Defense" is a typo, but those would be cool to have in the game. With a Corruption and 2 Iron Hides this would be the best Neutral character if it came out today and a good candidate for best character in the game, but it could be legitimate seeing as it's a Legendary. Maybe 1 Iron Hide would make it a bit more balanced.
A typo at its worse XD Anyways about the deck I wanted a deck strong both in offensive and defensive aspects, reason why I used art of a fitting legendary character and approach the current cards to make it a strong one. Naria is one of the characters I have made I would love to see in-game. Also some criticism on art would help too!
Thanks for your comments though

@MegaDragonKnight: You're welcome

Got up the remake of Cyrano the Grand Summoner! New Appearance!

< Message edited by DeathGuard -- 12/18/2013 23:52:19 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 563
12/23/2013 1:15:25   
DidYouKnowThat

You know what'd be an interesting? Multiple headed Dragon. . . or a Steampunk character, a steampunk Dragon with a Dwarf in the middle controlling it, or an Engineer, whatever.

But moving on, I'm wondering. A character named Fusion. I ain't sure, but it could be something like a two dragons that always travel around together. So in battle, they'd fight as one. And their 5-hit
would be them fusing together hence the name Fusion of course, and you get the point.

Or it could be two mages, etc. . . . .but I just know there's something there with the Fusion idea. >:O

And we've seen a Drake already, a Dragon already. . . . and Darkon Drago is sort of like a Dragon Mage?

How about a Wyrm! Or a wyvern maybe? But I think a Wyrm is like .. well imagine a dragon, but long like a snake with no limbs or wings.

And it'd be real nice with all the different elements such as Fire Wyrm, Ice Wyrm, Shadow Wyrm, and Water Wyrm- although I think a Water Wyrm would be like a Hydra or something.

And an Earth Wyrm would be interesting. Maybe just a hole in the ground with the Wyrm protruding out of it.

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 12/23/2013 1:18:31 >
Post #: 564
12/25/2013 21:14:08   
Resk

As other people are doing deck maths, figured I'd suggest the one I was thinking of for my chained-angel of so many times ago, though it's based on current meta, so it is trying to stay along the edge of balance

- Story Here: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21104814&mpage=13&key=�
- Art Here: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21537597

Is light character, controlled by darkness surrounding it, (sounds clichι but my prose makes it sound better <,<)

*4 sacrifice
*2 holy strike
*2 penance
*2 Greater Heal
*4 Shield
*1 Retribution

Total:15

Mix of Void/Ver decks for individual numbers, (I would like -1 shield, +1 Greater heal, but that felt silly)

-Resk

< Message edited by Resk -- 12/25/2013 22:03:40 >

AQW Epic  Post #: 565
12/25/2013 21:36:44   
DidYouKnowThat

Chained Angel? Smells like Goddess of Winter. . .or Frost. .. whatever .. . LOL.
Post #: 566
12/27/2013 22:57:32   
The Jop

New deck for Marceaux Grubleech:
quote:

Cards:
• 100 Attack x3
• Power Strike x2
• Defend x2
• Iron Hide x2
• Counter Attack x1
• Corruption x2
• Surge x1
• Neutralize x1

Any opinions? Is it too much or will it not work well because of the high cost cards?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 567
12/27/2013 23:25:42   
Megadragonknight

@Jop
Not a bad deck for your Marceaux Grubleech. But I suggest you remove the Counter Attack since you put 2 Corruption which pretty much took all your energy cost. At least you have 2 Defend and Iron Hide which still cover up the defence so I insist you remove the Counter Attack, beside if remove the Counter Attack, you have 13 default card in the deck which give high chance to draw the cards you need.
Post #: 568
12/28/2013 15:02:41   
Resk

@ Jop

It's a 14 card deck with 2 corruption, 2 iron hide and a neutralize.

It's better than all the other neutral decks regardless of the other cards in it.

The 1/1 with surge means can also plink with any spare mana that ends up hanging around.

-Resk
AQW Epic  Post #: 569
12/28/2013 22:53:37   
DidYouKnowThat

I was thinking maybe a chimaera or manticore. . . . .

Chimaera (legendary) ->

x6 Shield

x3 500 Attack

x2 200 attack

x2 Might

x3 Holy Strike

x2 Blessed Strike

x2 Penance

x1 Neutralize

x1 Counter Attack

x2 Empower

x1 Sacrifice

25 cards. LOL. 3 elements -> Primary = Light/ Secondary- Neutral, Shadow

I know, might be OP, but you know. .. just thought of it in like 1 minute.

Manticore -> (Legendary)

x4 Shields
x4 500 Attack

x2 100 Pierce

x3 Empower

x2 Neutralize

x1 Corruption

x2 Counter

x2 Surge

x1 Energize

x1 Super Charged

Yeah. . .really weird I know. . . but just to give you guys a view of what I thought. :P

Each of these creatures are made up of 3 separate creatures, so you know. . .3 elements. .

And who else remembered that time where X-mas Fiend had 3 elements? LOL.

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 12/28/2013 22:55:29 >
Post #: 570
12/29/2013 0:08:43   
DarkLore

quote:

Name: DarkLore
Element: Shadow
Race: Eternal shadow
Controlled quote: The archfiend is nothing compared to me! NOTHING!
Enemy quote: You dare defy the darkness of Lore?! I will kill you!
Winning quote: The darkness is here to stay! HAHAHAHAHA!
Backstory: Here!
Appearance: A living shadow with demon eyes and mouth filled with sharp teeth. Wears a blood red hood and blood red cape.

1-hit: Throws a ball of shadow at the enemy
2-hit: Shoots two skulls from his mouth hitting the enemy.
3-hit: Stretches his shadow and bites the enemy three times.
5-hit: Laughs (mouth movement at least.) and makes the screen darken and slashes the enemy by moving across the screen using himself as weapon.

Cards:
5 x500 attack cards
5 x200 attack cards
3 shields
2 empowers
2 sacrifices
2 bloodrages
2 lifedrains
1 mark of death
1 void reflection
2 poisons

Unique cards: Devour shadows: Convert up to +1000 defense into a +1000 attack.
Evil's mend: Heal for +500.
Sinister evil's mend: Heal for +1200 after one turn.
Revenge: After 1 turn combo strike for +1500 damage.

Death animation: Same as headless horsemen and darkon.
Winning animation: Laughs and disappears.
Charging animation: Same as nulgath (Ironic but best match)
Shield animation: Black transparent shield.

Just a few notes: I want him to be in the nightmare dungeon. Yes I know that getting a captureable legendary would game-breaking, but I'm not exactly a hardcore gold farmer. Also can't buy sg's all the time. At least with a deck like that he'd be challenging. I'm also not inclined for making lower ranks for him. I will not allow that. Thank you for your time.

What do you think Mortals? Your thoughts?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 571
12/29/2013 0:22:22   
DidYouKnowThat

@DarkLore: Ooooh. Reminds me of a Dementor. . .but it actuallyhas eyes, teeth, and it's red.

Eh. So it has a shadow-based Snow Orb it seems. . . . well, leave conversion of Shields to Earth or Ice. . . .

A healing move. . . Sinister's evil mend sounds like Greater Heal. Leave healing for things like Life Drain maybe. . . .just my thoughts 'cause it could be OP. . . Who knows.

Post #: 572
12/29/2013 5:38:16   
Megadragonknight

quote:

Char Name: Cyber Dragosaur
Element: Neutral/Energy
Alignment: Neutral

Story: In the history of Oversoul, there was a mad scientist called Dr Psycop. His main goal for his experiment is to fuse 2 dangerous beast to create an ultimate terrifying beast set to hate every beings and destroy anything in its path. Thats where he thought of 2 beast he had in his laboratory, a dragon and dinosaur,T-Rex that were dead long ago. Dr Psycop used the fusing machine he developed a very long time to fuse both the dead dragon and T-Rex to form as Dragosaur. Once the fusion testing is complete, he planned to make Dragosaur even more fearsome, to do so, he equipped parts of the mechanical he invented on Dragosaur's head, arms, legs, tail and body. Once the equipping testing is a success, Dr Psycop was delighted and name it Cyber Dragosaur. After that, he revived Cyber Dragosaur with the healing potion meant only for beasts. Cyber Dragosaur was successfully revived which absolutely pleased Dr Psycop. He tested the strength of the ultimate terrifying beast to ensure his experiment is a huge success without any flaw attempt. Cyber Dragosaur demonstrated its extremely powerful and terrifying power during the testing of its strength by mercilessly destroyed all the robots Dr Psycop invented for his previous failure experiment. Dr Psycop was extremely pleased that his goal was achieved. He command Cyber Dragosaur to enter in his testing lab room set to contain Cyber Dragosaur. However, Cyber Dragosaur won't obey his creator. He roared fierecly saying that he was born with hatred on every being and so, he won't listen to any creatures. Dr Psycop was killed by the hand of Cyber Dragosaur and said "("Rest well"), my foolish creator." although Dr Pyscop was pleased his experiment was a success and die with a evil laughter. Cyber Dragosaur flew away and destory Dr Psycop's laboratory. He flew around the world of Oversoul, set to sluaghter anything in his path with hatred.

Appearance: A body that have the appearance of T-rex with the huge size of Black Dragon, Wings, 4 legs, the size of dragon tail, mechanical part equipped on Cyber Dragosaur's head, body, arms, legs and tail.

Controlled Quote/Enemy Quote: I will destory you all, foolish beings!

Combat Entrance: Stomp his legs and roar fiercely.

1-hit combo: Slash the opponent.

2-hit combo: Slash and bite the opponent.

3-hit combo: Use its wing and strike at the opponent from front, back and top respectively.

5-hit combo: Flying above the sky, charge towards and burn the opponent.

Upon Victory: It said "HAHAHA, Foolish Being!" and fly away.

Upon Defeat: Feeling very weak and said " YOU WILL REGRET, foolish being!' and fly away.

Movement Animation: Spread its wing and fly in mid air.

Defend/Shield Animation: Use its arm made of steel mechanical part it was equipped to defend itself.

Spell Animation: Growl loudly and fiercely.

Assaulted Animation: Roar fiercely in pain.

Counterattack Animation: Stab the opponent.

Deck:
- 200 attack card X3
- Power Strike X2
- Shield X2
- Iron Hide X2
- Neutralize X1
- Corruption X1
- Supercharged X1
- Energize X1

What you all think? Got to rate this and its a MUST in OS!
Post #: 573
12/30/2013 0:42:32   
DidYouKnowThat

Eh. Maybe add a few more cards, and one more Neutralize 'cause 2 Ironhides and a Corruption takes a lot of Neutral Energy. . .and not to mention it only has 2 shields. . . .so yeah. . . .
Post #: 574
12/30/2013 1:22:31   
Megadragonknight

I was thinking about giving only 13 default cards so it will have higher chance of drawing the cards you need. I also encouraged players to equip some or even all Neutral attack CC so you will have higher chance of drawing more attack cards and able to use Energize to discard it if my Cyber Dragosaur is selected by Nulgath to enter in the contest and voted by many players.

I choose Corruption instead of Death Flow is because none of the Legendary Neutral characters have Corruption as their default card, also it cost 10 energy and deal 2000 damage which is really good plus it help to increase my Cyber Dragosaur's offense and making him a very tough character and opponent to fight against in PvP for player who to PvP.

2 shield and 2 Iron Hide are obviously to cover my Cyber Dragosaur's defence, you can use CC shield to further increase the defence. But with only 13 default cards in my Cyber Dragosaur's deck, drawing shield or Iron Hide won't be hard.

For attack cards with Supercharged and Energize, I encouraged players to equip some CC attack card so you can use Energize to discard one attack card. But with 13 default cards, drawing attack card is not hard. ;)
Post #: 575
Page:   <<   < prev  21 22 [23] 24 25   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Character Suggestion Discussion Thread
Page 23 of 29«<2122232425>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition