Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=ED= Compensation - January 24, 2013

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= Compensation - January 24, 2013
Page 1 of 1512345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/24/2013 20:23:58   
Bu Kek Siansu

quote:

January 24, 2013

Compensation

Now it can be told! We are pleased to announce the compensation for those who have purchased Enhancements in EpicDuel. If you didn't know already, Enhancements as you know them will be transitioning into the stat editing and Core systems when Omega releases.

The easiest part of the compensation to explain is the tiered Achievements:

Epic Enhancer: Any Varium or Credit Enhancements

Prestigious Enhancer: 50%

Illustrious Enhancer: 25%

Legendary Enhancer: 12.5%

Ultimate Enhancer: 1%

The percentages represent the various percentile ranks of Varium Enhancement expenditure. If you find the Prestigious Enhancer Achievement in your inventory, it means you were among the top 50% of Varium Enhancers.

If you have spent any amount of Varium on Enhancements or currently own an item with Credit Enhancements you will receive at minimum the Epic Enhancer Achievement. For players that upgraded with Varium, the more you've spent, the higher your Achievement tier. Only the top 1% of Varium Enhancers will receive the top tier Achievement! To be clear, you will only receive one of these five Achievements -- if you qualify for a higher tier achievement you will not also receive all the prior tiers. Also, Credit Enhancements will only qualify you for the first tier IF you still have the Enhanced item(s) in your inventory.

The second part of Enhancement compensation is a Varium / Credit refund for items currently in your inventory that have Enhancements on them. You will receive 30% of the initial purchase price of the Enhancements for Varium Enhancements and 10% of the price of Credit Enhancements. Credit refunds will be capped at 100k Credits. The refunded Credits and / or Varium will be awarded immediately after Omega goes Live.

Again, only Enhanced items currently in your inventory or equipped on your character are eligible for a refund. Unfortunately, we cannot refund Enhancements on items already sold. I advise you to hang onto all of your Enhanced items at least until we release Omega for maximum compensation.

It was very difficult to arrive at a solution that we felt was fair to those who supported this feature without gravely effecting the game's internal economy. We are confident the new open and flexible stat editing and Core systems will ultimately create a game that is more balanced, interesting and fun for paying and non-paying players, and we hope you join us in Omega to make it the best development phase yet!

*These values may be subject to change. We will alert you of any adjustments as soon as they occur.

Tags: Nightwraith

Tagged. -- SMGS

< Message edited by Bu Kek Siansu -- 1/24/2013 20:35:02 >
Post #: 1
1/24/2013 20:28:26   
kaiseryeux21

awesome.
DF Epic  Post #: 2
1/24/2013 20:29:19   
LatinLover/Martini

I like the 30% I was fearing they wouldnt give anything! Definately more than I expected!
I have 18 things fully enhanced, I wonder where I will be placed for the acheevo :O

< Message edited by LatinLover/Martini -- 1/24/2013 20:40:53 >

AQW Epic  Post #: 3
1/24/2013 20:31:15   
One Winged Angel1357

Normally I would say 10% is nice but can we be half of a varium player and get 15% but seeing as NPC's are for credit farming 10% is plenty fine with me and I will even get some Varium back because for some odd reason my Seraph Armor has a varium enhancement or two even though I never put one of it
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
1/24/2013 20:32:31   
Sir Xander

Not exactly sure how I feel but The cheevo is nice I guess...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
1/24/2013 20:35:18   
One Winged Angel1357

I hope the largest icon is the top ranked Cheevo and the black one is the lowest ranked because the black on looks the coolest and the largest one is Varium colored.

I really only say this because I am like bottom 1% in enhancements
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
1/24/2013 20:37:23   
Eventus

I am definitely loving those achievements.
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
1/24/2013 20:38:46   
LatinLover/Martini

It will show the big spendas :P
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
1/24/2013 20:39:43   
Sympleton

So, just to clarify, will we be rewarded on ALL varium enhancements, even if we sold the enhanced weapon?

Ex: I had Frostbane fully enhanced, and I recently sold it. Will I get a refund for the varium spent on enhancing it, or is it only for items in your inventory when Omega goes live?

Edit: nevermind, i seemed to have missed the entire bottom third of the post :P

< Message edited by Sympleton -- 1/24/2013 20:45:15 >
Epic  Post #: 9
1/24/2013 20:41:43   
Emptiness

So let me get this straight, will any varium spent on weapons that we've sold be counted towards the achievement? Or is it just the current weapons we own?

< Message edited by Emptiness -- 1/24/2013 20:42:44 >
Post #: 10
1/24/2013 20:43:01   
Teufel Hunden

I dont know if the cheevo includes older weps, all i know is that the refund only includes the weps in your possession

AQW Epic  Post #: 11
1/24/2013 20:44:06   
One Winged Angel1357

quote:

Also, Credit Enhancements will only qualify you for the first tier IF you still have the Enhanced item(s) in your inventory.

Unfortunately the wording only states that Credit Enhanced Weapons have to be in your inventory looks like we need a Dev to clear this up for us
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 12
1/24/2013 20:46:00   
Emptiness

Well it states if you've spent any amount of varium or credits on enhancements you will at least receive the first tier achievement, it didn't say you had to currently have that weapon, but I just want to be safe.

< Message edited by Emptiness -- 1/24/2013 20:47:07 >
Post #: 13
1/24/2013 20:46:36   
Teufel Hunden

No, they are just specifying that credits could qualify you for the tier, but only if you still have em. Like there is no special difference between var/cred refund i think is what they tryin to say

quote:

If you have spent any amount of Varium on Enhancements or currently own an item with Credit Enhancements you will receive at minimum the Epic Enhancer Achievement.
they are saying that if you spent varium, you automatically get it, but with credits you need to still have possession of that wep to recieve that cheevo. But all of your weps that have been upgraded by varium even in the past and stuff count for it. *i dont even remember how many weps that accounts for* lolz

< Message edited by DaBombExpert -- 1/24/2013 20:50:26 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 14
1/24/2013 20:47:27   
kaiseryeux21

sounds great i would have a refund for all the credits and var i spent on enhancements. happy face.
DF Epic  Post #: 15
1/24/2013 20:49:05   
Eventus

quote:

So let me get this straight, will any varium spent on weapons that we've sold be counted towards the achievement? Or is it just the current weapons we own?

As long as you had purchased enhancements using Varium at any point in time, those Varium enhancements will count towards your achievement regardless as to whether or not you still have it in your Inventory. However, the Varium refund will only apply to the weapons that are currently still in your Inventory.
AQW Epic  Post #: 16
1/24/2013 20:49:38   
Sympleton

There is no possible way for me to wish harder that I had known not to sell useless weapons...(is that confusing?)

*Siiiighhh*
Epic  Post #: 17
1/24/2013 20:50:54   
KEzAx

wow all that varium spent enhancing weapons comes down to a achievement..
Epic  Post #: 18
1/24/2013 20:51:08   
One Winged Angel1357

What is the current sellback on varium enhancements anyway like 15%?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 19
1/24/2013 20:52:47   
SMGS

@KEzAx: You'll also be receiving a sum of Varium varying on the amount you've purchased along with the achievement, see this line in the DNs specifically:

quote:

You will receive 30% of the initial purchase price of the Enhancements for Varium Enhancements

< Message edited by SMGS -- 1/24/2013 20:53:12 >
Post #: 20
1/24/2013 20:54:43   
Emptiness

Time to enhance more weapons so I can make sure I get the highest achievement.
Post #: 21
1/24/2013 20:54:52   
KEzAx

ok cheers SMGS didnt read the whole thing.
Epic  Post #: 22
1/24/2013 20:54:57   
Santa ClawZz

quote:

As long as you had purchased enhancements using Varium at any point in time, those Varium enhancements will count towards your achievement regardless as to whether or not you still have it in your Inventory. However, the Varium refund will only apply to the weapons that are currently still in your Inventory.

I love you.
AQW Epic  Post #: 23
1/24/2013 20:58:26   
Sympleton

Well, I suppose this is really the only fair way to do things (even though it makes me muy triste D:)

I mean, if they refunded us for the weapons we had sold, We'd be getting 30% for the refund + 15% for the sellback = 45% varium refund

could a solution to this be if you only gave us 15% back for sold items, and then we would get 30% again o.0
Epic  Post #: 24
1/24/2013 20:59:23   
kaiseryeux21

hope to get atleast thelegendary enhancer. so far as i can remember, i was able to enhance about 4-5 weapons which i sold.
DF Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= Compensation - January 24, 2013
Page 1 of 1512345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition