Power Level: 130
Price: 2,729,352 Gold
Sellback: 1,364,676 Gold
Location: NightHunter Class Shop
Damage: 19 - 39
Damage: 245.87% Base and Random each
Stats: No normal stats; 171.43% Lucky Strike damage each
BTH: +61 each
Normal Player Attacks take +5 BTH and deal *85/90 damage. Not Factored In.
You gain NightHunting (renamed Initiative) Bonuses as described in Triggers.
TRIGGERS - None of these are factored in.
- Against Vamps/Weres:
- Your attacks gain +4 BTH and Element-Seek.
- You gain +100 Initiative.
- Against Skeletons/Zombies/Humans:
- Your attacks gain +2 BTH and Element-Seek.
- You gain +50 Initiative.
- Against Anything Else:
- If you're in NightHunter Armor: You take +0 BTH.
- If you're in Anything Else: You take -4 BTH.
The preferred weapon of the NightHunters, this punching dagger will make you especially good at getting the jump on your enemies!
Numbers thanks to In Media Res. Correction thanks to KlawdStrife.
Special starts out with 1374% Base, 1374% Rand, and 958% Stats plus 51 BTH.
With 5 equally powerful hits, each hit does 20% damage.
Special takes +10 BTH and deals *85/95 damage.
All this has ALREADY been factored into the above numbers.
< Message edited by Koree -- 6/2/2013 4:20:45 >