Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: '14 Days of Hell'

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: '14 Days of Hell'
Page 6 of 6«<23456
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/27/2013 15:07:11   
Mondez

Balance is number one before they create another tourney because so far it's just manipulative build copy to win.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 126
2/27/2013 17:17:58   
  Exploding Penguin

Or they just change the tourney to win%-based like I suggested so that build copying has less to do with it and actual knowledge of battle mechanics and skill has more to do with the winners

Edit: Or they just change the tourney to win%-based like I suggested so that build copying has less to do with it and actual knowledge of battle mechanics and skill has more to do with the winners

Please don't double post. ~Mecha

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 3/1/2013 17:56:04 >
Epic  Post #: 127
2/27/2013 22:47:48   
SouL Prisoner

I think their will always be build coping, stats abuser etc ...

Because if they limit one side, they will find out another way... So best search for counter build, rather complaining :)

Example : CH works perfect counter build for TLM, MERCS support build.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 128
2/28/2013 0:08:51   
  Exploding Penguin

@SOuL Prisnor: I found that CH support mass is killed about 60/40 by my support build, whether or not the opponent has azrael cores. CH focus can be a bit tricky, but it depends on how cautious and strategic your opponent is. In the end, fast kill builds like support really depend more on your opponent's skill in preventing you from killing them rather than your actual skill in killing them.
Epic  Post #: 129
2/28/2013 12:37:19   
ReinVI

plus most support mercs will always do a predictable patter! :P aux artillery.. and if it doesn't work they just give up the match!

butttt if you actually do put a little brains into a supp build it could be very devastating xD ( like taking out a 140 hp CH after he healed away
my first turn auxes damage ) all it takes is a little planning and some minor luck !
Epic  Post #: 130
2/28/2013 12:44:41   
Mother1

@ reinvi

I have seen some smart support merc's as well put points into other skills such as blood commander, and berzeker as a back up. with all that support then can get a decent BC buff which can hold them over until the next aux attack.
Epic  Post #: 131
2/28/2013 12:52:04   
drekon
Retired ED Guest Artist

I honestly did not know it was 14 days. It was fun the first 3 or 4 days, but now it's getting a bit tiresome. At this point, I don't think it's worth putting in anymore long hours. I appreciate all the work the staff put into this first tournament though.
Epic  Post #: 132
2/28/2013 12:59:48   
Vagaran

@drekon

I agree it's tiredsome and to imagine it was originally supposed to be 1 whole month makes you happy to think it got lowered. But I'll continue, because I really want that Shiny Yeti
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 133
3/1/2013 2:30:55   
DeathiZClarity
Banned

I'm hoping they will come out with hourly competitions for a fair sum of credits. That would be cool.
Post #: 134
3/1/2013 15:40:34   
Vagaran

Just 8 more days to survive in...>_<
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 135
3/1/2013 15:48:06   
J.U.S.T.I.C.E.

I'm just trying to get 700points from mon-thurs then 1k+ on fri/sat/sun.. I'm barely keeping up lol
AQW Epic  Post #: 136
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: '14 Days of Hell'
Page 6 of 6«<23456
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition