Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Lucky 13

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Lucky 13
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/16/2013 3:45:39   
Voodoo Master

Lucky 13

Level/Quest/Items required: None
Release Date: March 15th, 2013

Objective: It's the sneevilchauns' Lucky Day!
Objective completed: Maybe 13 isn't the sneevilchauns' luckiest number but you did find the right box! Now you should really get rid of the rest of this dust....

Scaled Yes/No: Yes

Monsters
(4) Flying Eyeball
(3) Gorillaphant
(2) Lion
(4) Slime
(8) Sneevilchaun
(3) Tog
(2) Wyvern
(1) Sneevilchaun, (1) Wyvern, (1) Slime - Boss

NPCs
Guard
Magus Hansa

Rewards
None
Colorful Treasure Chest
Light Treasure Chest
Shaking Treasure Chest

Dialogue

*In an abandoned building, under a pile of old documents, a Sneevilchaun finds a little chest with two words, "Lucky Dust", and a picture of Au'Mydas on it...*

The character is in Surewould forest. Fight all the golden monsters and Sneevilchauns in your way.

*In your wandering, you can find Magus Hansa and her Rose guard. They have caught a gilded gorillaphant. You may also find a full-heal drink elsewhere in the woods.*

Magus Hansa: Ah, <Character>, so good to... sense you again.

• Talk
    Guard: Halt! Leave now!
    Magus Hansa: Please, Windrush, there's no need to fight right now.
    Guard: Do you have any idea who this is?! The amount of head injuries to recruits in this area has gone up 64% since they... they thawed out.
    Guard: As if this area wasn't hostile enough before....
    Magus Hansa: Not everyone believes in the mission of the Rose. At the moment, though, I believe that <Character> shares a common interest with us.
    <Character>: Are you so sure about that?
    Magus Hansa: Surely, you've noticed our... gilded friend here?
    <Character>: I didn't think that gorillaphants fell under the magical category. Is this a new Rose tactic?
    Magus Hansa: This poor fellow had a run in with one of those poor, cursed Sneevilchaun's.
    Magus Hansa: Perhaps you remember, Au'Mydas?
    <Character>: Great, Au'Mydas... I've already defeated him.
    Magus Hansa: Yes. Twice. If I recall correctly.
    Magus Hansa: He's being... contained in Swordhaven now, after constant attempts to escape your more "conventional" jails.
    Magus Hansa: It seems that whoever was in charge of cleaning up after his last arrest missed a small box of golden "Lucky Dust."
    Magus Hansa: I'm sure it was... accidental, leaving a small but incredibly dangerous magical item behind.
    <Character>: ...
    Magus Hansa: I've been working to help the poor creatures affected by the dust but they've all become very agitated.
    Magus Hansa: Perhaps you could... make my job slightly easier by knocking them out?
    Magus Hansa: Be very careful of any Sneevilchauns in the woods as well... If they've got any dust, you might find yourself... slowed.
    Magus Hansa: You can always return here for a cure, though.
    Magus Hansa: The box of... whatever dust is left is in the beginnings of a new golden box fort to the Northeast.
    Magus Hansa: I trust you can recover and dispose of it properly?

• Cure Me
    Magus Hansa: Yes, of course, please remember to be careful when fighting any Sneevilchaun's you come across.
    • Cure
      You are cured from the Sneevilchauns' magic.
    The quest ends when you pick up the box in the fort.

Pop-up headline before approaching Magus Hansa:
    quote:

"Hansa's Guard glares at you."

• Note - All the monsters, except from the Sneevilchauns, are golden.

< Message edited by Jay -- 2/16/2023 15:28:56 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Lucky 13
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition