Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Magus Hansa

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Magus Hansa
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/9/2013 2:54:08   
Voodoo Master

Magus Hansa

Location: Rose Fort, Lucky 13, Life Finds A Way, Sands of Eternity, A Petal Falls, Plans Entwined

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
Rose Fort

Magus Hansa: Yes?

• Um, I'm new here...
    Magus Hansa: The strength of the Rose grows then. I can hear the power in your voice, <Class>.
    Magus Hansa: Even without the power of sight, I can still sense how one has focused the magic they were cursed with.
    Magus Hansa: Whether it's through sheer strength, fire, darkness...
    Magus Hansa: I also sense... hesitation from you. You're not fully convinced of our message are you?
    • Of course I am!
      Magus Hansa: You can't hide your true feelings.
      The conversation continues as if you've chosen the "Not really..." option.
    • Not really...
      Magus Hansa: Our goal is simple, though achieving it may, in the end, be the most risky thing any of the Rose magi have ever done.
      Magus Hansa: If we succeed, then magic will never again plague the residents of Lore. Their homes will be safe from dragon attacks.
      Magus Hansa: Their loved ones will never rise from the dead to attack. Or be stolen away for a sacrifice.
      Magus Hansa: Their sight will never be stolen by an errant spell.

• But...
        Magus Hansa: Yes, my friend, I know that there will still be dangers out in the world.
        Magus Hansa: Magic has a much greater potential to wreak havoc among masses of people, though.
        Magus Hansa: Magic has almost destroyed the world itself several times over.

• What's the plan?
          Magus Hansa: Ah, you're new here, <Class>. I really don't share all our secrets...
          Magus Hansa: I hope the more that you read, the more people you talk to outside of your town....
          Magus Hansa: That if you see the good the Rose has accomplished in keeping towns safe from Necromancers and insane mages...
          Magus Hansa: If you think about all the harm that magic has done to your friends... to those you've tried to save and failed.
          Magus Hansa: That you'll come to our way of thinking in time... <Character>.
          Magus Hansa: Now please, try not to harm too many of our recruits on your way out. Most of the ones here are new to the cause.

Lucky 13

Magus Hansa: Ah, <Character>, so good to... sense you again.

• Talk
    Magus Hansa: Please, Windrush, there's no need to fight right now.

Magus Hansa: Not everyone believes in the mission of the Rose. At the moment, though, I believe that <Character> shares a common interest with us.

Magus Hansa: Surely, you've noticed our... gilded friend here?

Magus Hansa: This poor fellow had a run in with one of those poor, cursed Sneevilchaun's.
    Magus Hansa: Perhaps you remember, Au'Mydas?

Magus Hansa: Yes. Twice. If I recall correctly.
    Magus Hansa: He's being... contained in Swordhaven now, after constant attempts to escape your more "conventional" jails.
    Magus Hansa: It seems that whoever was in charge of cleaning up after his last arrest missed a small box of golden "Lucky Dust."
    Magus Hansa: I'm sure it was... accidental, leaving a small but incredibly dangerous magical item behind.

Magus Hansa: I've been working to help the poor creatures affected by the dust but they've all become very agitated.
    Magus Hansa: Perhaps you could... make my job slightly easier by knocking them out?
    Magus Hansa: Be very careful of any Sneevilchauns in the woods as well... If they've got any dust, you might find yourself... slowed.
    Magus Hansa: You can always return here for a cure, though.
    Magus Hansa: The box of... whatever dust is left is in the beginnings of a new golden box fort to the Northeast.
    Magus Hansa: I trust you can recover and dispose of it properly?

• Cure Me
    Magus Hansa: Yes, of course, please remember to be careful when fighting any Sneevilchaun's you come across.

Life Finds A Way

Magus Hansa: Stand down, guard... Yasimi, is it?

Magus Hansa: I know. There are still some who don't believe our message.

Magus Hansa: Even as a blind mage... I still seem to see more clearly than you.
    Magus Hansa: Yasimi, this <Class> is no danger to the townspeople. They may even be of help clearing the dangers of the surrounding area.
    Magus Hansa: Perhaps it might help them see better.

Sands of Eternity

Magus Hansa: Do you even realize what you've done?!

Magus Hansa: Had to? HAD to? The amount of light magic you released....
    Magus Hansa: For Lore's sake... the vibration of the ley lines had to have been felt all over the world!

Magus Hansa: Is that what you think? Where do you think that magic came from?
    Magus Hansa: The amount of magic needed to turn the life force of one hundred enemies into a new life for a dead husk?
    Magus Hansa: Why do you think it was stored in a focus stone? A stone that sat and allowed the magic inside it to reflect and grow...

Magus Hansa: The stone belonged to Sek Duat. The magic inside it was his. You just returned it. Why... why would you do that!

Magus Hansa: ...you know where he is. We have to stop him!

Magus Hansa: Are you coming, <Character>?

Magus Hansa: I'm not another pawn for you to extract life from, vampire.

Magus Hansa: Without the Light Orb to replenish his powers and cut off from the power stored in his focusing stone...
    Magus Hansa: ...he resorted to using your friend to extend his own life. He's stolen years of Zhoom's life away.

Magus Hansa: You assume too much. Our mission is to end the danger of magic...
    Magus Hansa: ...to stop the abuses that monsters like yourself have heaped upon the innocent people of Lore.
    Magus Hansa: I do not kill indiscriminately.

Magus Hansa: We have to destroy him, <Character>!

Magus Hansa: So, this is your famous dragon.

Magus Hansa: I can sense that it's a lot like you.... And your friend?

A Petal Falls

Magus Hansa: <Character>!
    Magus Hansa: When I sent the request for aid to the rebels, I didn't think you'd be the one to show up!

Magus Hansa: A problem? Goodness, no. To be honest, I didn't expect anything from the request. Even the Rose chain of command hasn't been any help.

Magus Hansa: Well, you see, that's a bit of a conundrum.
    Magus Hansa: After King Alteon disappeared, tensions in Swordhaven between the Rose and Queen Victoria have been high.
    Magus Hansa: That is to say, our requests for support have been denied by Lady Jaania.

Magus Hansa: You're telling me. The first wave of elementals that came out of the portal get closer every day.
    Magus Hansa: Our forces assaulting the city of Atrea were forced to retreat.
    Magus Hansa: At this point, the only thing I think we can do is to evac—

Magus Hansa: It seems I've delayed too long. Quickly, <Character>, we must evacuate whoever we can!

Magus Hansa: Thank you, <Character>. Without your help, we would not have been able to evacuate in time.

Magus Hansa: I... We intend to travel to Swordhaven, and seek refuge there. And I intend to confront Jaania.
    Magus Hansa: First she refuses to send aid, and now the Rose is being branded as the cause of this?
    Magus Hansa: I...
    Magus Hansa: I am not pleased.
    Magus Hansa: I will get to the bottom of this.

Magus Hansa: Thank you for your aid, <Character>.

Magus Hansa: To you as well.

Plans Entwined

???: YOU!

Magus Hansa: Don't you dare "Magus" me. I can feel your conflict. I can hear your insecurity.
    Magus Hansa: Why did you refuse our request for aid?

Magus Hansa: Higher than the homes and livelihoods of the people we swore to protect?

Magus Hansa: You... you are.
    Magus Hansa: Yet—

Magus Hansa: An ambitious dream. One I still hold dear. But you are struggling.

Magus Hansa: ...
    Magus Hansa: I cannot. Perhaps in your new world, when all is done, I may follow your lead once more.
    Magus Hansa: But in the here, in the now, there are people who require my aid. Aid that I am able to provide immediately.
    Magus Hansa: I hereby resign my position from the Rose, if you'll allow me.

Magus Hansa: Your cause is just, Lady Jaania. But your goal must not take precedence over the safety of the people.
    Magus Hansa: We cannot protect Lore from the evils of magic if there is no one left to protect.
    Magus Hansa: The Magesterium undermines confidence in the Rose, and you have done nothing yet to refute that.
    Magus Hansa: When, and only when you provide these resources, and this security, will I give your proposal some thought.

< Message edited by Jay -- 7/24/2019 20:04:40 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Magus Hansa
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition