Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: How i nerfs 5 focus build

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: How i nerfs 5 focus build
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/20/2013 20:30:00   
TRizZzCENTRINO

quote:

I seen this change to making more balance.

Now 5 focus can use every skills no penalties. this nerfs them little bit

focus 1 can be reduce zero skills. 2 focus too but. 3 focus reduces skills. 4 focus reduces skills 5 focus reduces skills

i dont see broplem of that.

Those reduces can be changes bigger or smaller.

And this is only suggestion.

if this is a suggestion then why continue to argue without a valid reason? I'm sure you are someone who decided to suggest this because you get beat up by focus builds and you want to nerf what causes you to lose, you say the game now is full of focus builds, but what about 3 weeks ago? the game was full of support abusers and strength abusers, would you like that more? ending the game in 3-5 turns, I'm getting the suspicion that you are a stat abuser and focus builds can beat you easily for your weakness in your build.
focus build is what the devs are trying to encourage since it is balanced between stats and power and every luck factor has a equal chance of happening.
i don't see why you should be penalized because you have alot of skill options to choose from, it is entirely the players' choice you have no power or right over that, the damage of the skills on focus builds are already weaker than those who abuse stats, because stat abusers put a large amount of stat points into a specific stat solely to deal massive damage by giving a massive boost to 2 or more of their skills.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
3/20/2013 21:51:43   
  Exploding Penguin

While focus builds have identical skill trees to other focus builds of the same class, they're one of the builds that requires the most skill to win with. I'd much rather fight 100 focus builds in a row than fight 100 massacre builds in a row, just because the winner would be determined by skill.

Also, a focus build really needs a bot now. Aside from deadly aim classes, you can't deal a considerable amount of damage without your bot, particularly since strength and support-based damage was nerfed drastically.
Epic  Post #: 27
3/21/2013 0:19:17   
drekon
Retired ED Guest Artist

Nerf focus builds? Are you trying to make people quit ED? That's about the only effective build these days for some classes.

Not supported.
Epic  Post #: 28
3/21/2013 2:03:55   
AQWorldsFarmer

quote:

not supported, you want to nerf the only build which uses the most strategy? you have no good reason to nerf them

I said this earlier in the thread, lol,

quote:

Santok, no matter how much you nerf it, people will still complain cuase you beat them using strategy, when they use a build they copied.

but for some reason no one agrees till you say it. >.>....lol..

< Message edited by AQWorldsFarmer -- 3/21/2013 2:04:37 >
Post #: 29
3/21/2013 5:41:57   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above that's what a lot of people said in this thread, lol it doesn't matter who said it first :P
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
3/21/2013 10:17:40   
Vagaran

Not Supported.
Just no...5-focus Merc is one of the few builds that stil works somewhat perfectly for Merc, let's not ruin that...
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 31
3/21/2013 11:16:29   
AQWorldsFarmer

@ Trizz, lol yeah I know. Its just funny how it happened.

@Vagaran

I wouldn't know cuase merc is the only class i dont have.
Hmm...try a bunker + Multi + aux support build with moderate tech like this.

Health: 80
Energy: (however much is needed)

Strength: as low as possible
Defence: 10-14 +10 <+6>
Resistance: 21 <+5>
put all other stats in support.

Skilltree:
1 1 m
1 2 7
m 0 1
0 5 0

M= Max

Post #: 32
3/22/2013 2:08:50   
aurther13th

no supported, builds that are all dex/tech/support have little or no focus but their smoke/malf/damge can be off the wall, i seen a BH with smoke that does 44 dex debuff. thats crazy.
Epic  Post #: 33
3/22/2013 4:06:09   
AQWorldsFarmer

^ lol I have minimum health focus build with 31-36 res and def (21-26 +10 def)

My smoke debuff is -50.

And my robo is 17-(idk) + 12 + 30
Post #: 34
3/22/2013 7:49:27   
RageSoul

Focus isn't really the problem . The problem lies on both luck and Health .

Luck , because a single Crit/Block/Deflect from someone with super low DEX/TECH will eat up 1-2 turns as disadvantage . Sometimes , even the tank-y builds get to abuse these . Not saying because "they're OPed" , but the fact that luck , obviously , is .

Then next is Health , however , because they last up to only 4 turns . Let's say added 20 HP that came from 20 points of DEX/RES , yet i'm still gonna receive the same result , due to the fact that a regular match now lasts up to 7 turns and up , thus rendering Health useless afterwards . Adding the fact that Luck ruins a strategy , and there you go , a HUGE game-changer .

AQW Epic  Post #: 35
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: How i nerfs 5 focus build
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition