Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? III - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? III - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 12 of 29«<1011121314>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/31/2013 13:23:53   
Dragon Elite X

Dage to Oversoul. Lol like as an artist. Did y'all see this?! http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy89/HeavenspawnOS/Fre_zps8501dd5b.png
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 276
10/31/2013 17:16:17   
kreem

I hope for any of the permanently rare characters especially testing ones to eventually put the original form in a shop so if we like that one we can get it back any time instead of only getting one or if you like one form's looks and another's deck even if you just want to "catchpossess 'em all"

This way you still have to work for evolutions and you can still keep all the evolutions you want if you work for each of them of course.

< Message edited by kreem -- 10/31/2013 17:18:57 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 277
11/1/2013 1:35:09   
King of Clubs

A few ideas:
XXboost: purchasable after all 20 x boosts have been bought, they would work as the week and month xboosts but be buyable with 15,000 and 35,000 gold, respectively (max one each at a time)

Card Lottery: It would work like buying a pack except you would get only 1 card at a time, it would be cheaper than 3,000 but it can be any card from any of the currently available packs so you can't be sure what element you're getting, you can also have a SG version for 1 Soulgem, but with an even greater chance of getting a rare than with the sg packs.

Wheel of cards: Once per month, players who have either the black dragon or reaper from buying SG packs will recieve a free spin on a card wheel, which has the cards from the currently available card packs. The players who have the black dragon will instead get a super wheel spin, which has only the rarer cards of the available packs, or if you're nice you could give them both.

Black Friday sale: For one day only, all charactors and packs should have their cost cut by 50%, and all SG packs could give 10% more SGs. Would also be kool to see a shop with a few "shadow" all black versions of charactors. Maybe an all pink one too to satisfy "someone".

Lastly, a few xmas ideas: In addition to a free charactor for xmas, you might wanna consider giving each person 2 pack tokens and one ultra pack token (artifacts) directly to the inventory which can be spent for a free pack (normal) and a free SG pack (super). Alternatively, the the ultra token could be granted only to founders, or players who have purchased a certain amount of lifetime soulgems. You could also grant a few free SGs and one free 1 week xboost (players with the xp boost would get a month one instead).

--Post Edit--

A few more xmas ideas. First, an artifact (costs 10 SGs) called the "spirit of giving", it would "put all enemies in the spirit of giving, making them more likely to grant you their soul". This would offer a permanent 5% boost to capture rates. You could have a gold version "the lesser spirit of giving" giving the same effect but dissappearing after a month. Although they would stack giving a very high boost in capture rate, the gold one would disapper on January 25th, so it won't last long.

Lastly, three free ice boost cards, the "everlasting snow" granting 1 additional energy gain each turn after it is cast, it would cost 100health to use but would have no energy cost. The second would be the "permafrost" card, extending all freeze effects by 1 turn for the next 4 turns, costing 5 energy. The last would be the "bitter cold" card, increasing all DoT card effects by 100health per turn for the next 3 turns, costing 7 energy to use.

I've always been a fan of the SG catch option, but I think it could be a bit more profitable if you took it away and replaced it with "capture token" artifacts. They would cost 1SG like the current catch option and stack up to 20 but it would make players invest in SG catches BEFORE they go hunting for new chars. This way, they would be more prone to buying more of them and possibly some that they wont end up using. It would also enable you to make better options like 10 at once for 8 SG or 20 at once for 15 SG.

--Post Edit--

Obviously this would be unpopular at first but you could give each player 5 free tokens to make it up to them. Don't forget tho, if we're spending more SGs we wanna see more new chars =p.

Posts merged. Please do not double post! ~ Beck, Archknight of OSGD

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 11/1/2013 2:04:20 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 278
11/1/2013 1:52:31   
megakyle777

If the price were lowered to 6 Sg AND such tokens caught the form you were fighting, then I could see that being a good addition since it would mean not needing to level for 20's for legends AND getting a discount maybe. As is... no. Just... no.
DF  Post #: 279
11/1/2013 1:54:44   
King of Clubs

Maybe 7 for 10 and 13 for 20. I don't like the catching in form idea for the normal ones but I'd agree with a more expensive one, at least 5 SGs per to reflect the cost of buying higher forms in the shop.

--Post edit--
And ty for input on it

< Message edited by King of Clubs -- 11/1/2013 1:56:13 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 280
11/1/2013 2:01:09   
megakyle777

I mean, I could see the systems complementing one another. You use the 1 So to get the lowest form and level it up, and the more expensive tokens to catch a discounted final (or advanced if final is too much) form. Something like that could work. But the current system is not really broken.
DF  Post #: 281
11/1/2013 2:04:40   
King of Clubs

I like it. Or just 1 token forapprentice, 3 for vet, 6 for master, 10 for legend?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 282
11/1/2013 2:09:53   
The Jop

I really dislike the X-Boost idea where you can buy them for gold only after you bought 20. Obviously those people will be getting extremely high amounts of gold compared to others. Gold worth be worth so little to them, I don't think they should stop having to pay. Plus I don't like anything that encourages people to get X-Boosts when they currently stack to 690%. I also dislike the system of guaranteeing capture of a legendary or anything higher than the lowest rank of a character tree. That would be completely break the game, as if guaranteeing capture wasn't bad enough. Half the game is capturing characters and they made it so you can just pay for it. The other half was pretty well destroyed by X-Boosts and CC.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 11/1/2013 2:11:34 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 283
11/1/2013 13:22:41   
Gorillo Titan

@Nulgath Will we get any goal quest in OS? Like theres a special character that can only be unlocked when everyone gathers a set amount of exp 1million for example then they get character. You can also after the first form is out setting another bracket to release a rank up for it.

Oversoul needs an entire game population activity such as a character that requires 1million+ exp to unlock but instead of regular training its gets it exp from everyone's fight so if you do a duel you get exp and the character gets exp but it can't be used by anyone until the exp cap for it is reached.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 11/1/2013 13:40:31 >
Post #: 284
11/1/2013 13:27:08   
EliteWarlockz

The ability to run away from battles (not pvp) like pokemon.
Post #: 285
11/2/2013 1:28:31   
Silver Sky Magician

An unstick button, like the one Dragonfable has. Seriously. It is incredibly annoying to hunt a monster for days (or even weeks), only to see the screen freeze, despite precautions like having a stable and fast internet connection, and waiting for 5 seconds before moving.
Post #: 286
11/7/2013 9:26:09   
Gorillo Titan

How about this as an idea? I was wondering would it be possible to put a coliseum in the game that you go to and do back to back fights until you lose and have a boss character every 5 or ten fights that can only be gotten from the coliseum also in the process of doing back to back fights have it give extra gold for how many wins you get and different tier levels based off your characters rank suck as veteran, master, apprentice,legendary.

The idea of doing an amazon type quest one that can only be done while using a female character been planned?

Also since November is coming soon a turkey dragon character.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 11/7/2013 14:32:51 >
Post #: 287
11/7/2013 9:42:10   
Megadragonknight

We need a special room where we can choose to fight any single characters that were released in OS including the seasonal and permanent rare characters. We will fight in their default deck including the boss characters' own default deck and not boss deck. There will be a difficulty mode in which the easiest mode will be every AI including the veteran, master and legendary rank AI being able to use 1 card in every single turn. The hardest mode will be the AI including apprentice rank being smart. The current battle system where we fought any veteran, master or legendary rank who are smarter. Every single characters being put and able to fight in a single special room with Anauel or Rolith as the NPC.

Off-topic:
@Titan
Those questions should be posted at the Q&A thread.
Post #: 288
11/7/2013 13:21:30   
Gorillo Titan

Those are the ideas I posted in the battle corn QA forum but never got answered so I copied and pasted them as suggestion I was going to go back and edit them so they aren't questions when I got on a computer.
Post #: 289
11/7/2013 13:27:21   
DarkLore

I'd love a way to classify the souls we've captured better in the characters section. One section by rank, one by species type, (Human, Beast, Nulgath follower, etc.) and one by level.
Also having a fullscreen option is a must. I've accidentally gone to a page by clicking to high above the game interface. Heck. maybe that popup message that MQ and AQ have whenever you try to exit them. People must get pretty mad when they misclick when they find something or get to a boss and they leave the game page.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 290
11/7/2013 13:53:46   
jazaki

Gender for some of the characters and wizard classes from the original adventurequest and maybe the oppurtunity to get rare main characters

And maybe a little desciption or backstory to each character to make it intresting

< Message edited by jazaki -- 11/7/2013 13:57:42 >
Post #: 291
11/7/2013 14:38:11   
Gorillo Titan

@Jazaki how about quest that can only be down with a set race or gender?
Post #: 292
11/7/2013 15:22:45   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

I would like to see:
1: An option to choose your gender and all your characters appearance change based on your gender (Founder Champion male appearance or Female appearance based on your choice.) It should cost SGs to switch but you should be able to choose once for free.
2: Stats, quests, and a storyline.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 293
11/7/2013 18:41:50   
The Jop

That would be a lot of unnecessary art to add. If you want to change genders you can just change characters. They definitely do not have time to make male and female versions of every character.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 294
11/9/2013 20:04:13   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

Another thing I would like to see is an in game chart that keeps track of all of your battles, total experience, and a rating based on the two. They can also make top list for the most wins, another for the most experience, and another for the best when the two are added up. I think that would be a good bonus to the game to add more competition for the players.

EDIT: If It is possible. Basic text based games have them since they aren't very complex games and every game I play with them is always fun and I play for years.

< Message edited by SGsPyzcho -- 11/9/2013 20:23:12 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 295
11/9/2013 20:32:32   
Skurge
The Dealer

quote:

..They can also make top list for the most wins..

The Top Players list already shows the most PvP wins in three separate categories.

< Message edited by Skurge -- 11/9/2013 20:34:57 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 296
11/9/2013 20:49:18   
shaxi

Deleting character feature.
Right now, we can only sell characters that we purchased.

I want to be able to delete a character.
Or, it would be awesome to have a bank or a section in your inventory where you can put away base characters and just keep the ones you like.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 297
11/9/2013 23:02:31   
Megadragonknight

I would love to see that the Top Players list reset asap. The PvP tournament ended long ago and it should already reset.
Post #: 298
11/10/2013 7:09:57   
legend knight

MDK is right, the Top Player list should reset or cease to exist since the 1st PvP tournament ended until the 2nd PvP tournament is release. It just won't make sense for the top player list not to reset after the PvP tournament end. I think Nulgath must had forgot about it since he is busy with the Omni project.
Post #: 299
11/10/2013 8:17:15   
Boom u doom

I'd like to see the card series to stay forever. I hate how you have to wait months to get back to the start of the cycle.
AQW  Post #: 300
Page:   <<   < prev  10 11 [12] 13 14   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? III - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 12 of 29«<1011121314>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition