Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Paragons of Lore

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> AQWorlds Guilds >> RE: Paragons of Lore
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/10/2013 4:51:19   
Gatesage

Your in-game name and Character Level: Gatesage, level 26

Alignment: Good

Favourite Class: I have a lot of them, but I guess Mage would be my most favorite

Why do you want to become a Paragon of Lore?: I want a smaller guild to join that I can build up with and get to know, I guess you could say I specialize in mutli-classing and I figure that would help a small guild like this as I could fill in for players we don't have yet...
AQW  Post #: 26
8/10/2013 21:55:59   
Xanzitrax

I'm very pleased with the attention the Guild is receiving. I hope we will grow to be a strong, and especially known guild on AQWorlds. Thanks everyone.

The official Guild Website is now online. Click here to visit.

Post edited to combine a double post, which isn't allowed. Please use the 'Edit' button to add-to or change your post. Thanks!
M4B

< Message edited by Melissa4Bella -- 8/31/2013 19:50:25 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 27
8/11/2013 1:48:13   
Sir Claws

Your in-game name and Character Level: Doudy, lv25

Favourite Class: Ninja / rNecromance

Why do you want to become a Paragon of Lore?: I want to become a Paragon of Lore because i want to enjoy AQW better and meet new and exciting people in the process of doing so. I also want this guild to grow up and become big and i want to say i successfully helps in doing so :)

< Message edited by Sir Claws -- 8/11/2013 17:47:15 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
8/11/2013 21:56:12   
IceInWater

Your in-game name and Character Level: IceInWater lvl 15

Alignment:Evil

Favourite Class:Alpha Omega and Healer

Why do you want to become a Paragon of Lore? Its a pretty new guild so i can get to know people and become friends with them help a guild start from the bottom and end up on top and i love team work activites so if theres a person in need im there to help.
AQW  Post #: 29
8/12/2013 5:06:20   
Swordblitzer

Your in-game name and Character Level: Swordblitzer, Level 46

Favorite Class: Darkblood StormKing

Why do you want to become a Paragon of Lore? I want to become a Paragon of Lore because of the opportunities it may bring. I want to meet new friends to chat and play with. I know that in being a part of this guild, I will be part of something bigger and that with the new friends I will make, I will be unequaled, a Paragon of Lore.
DF AQW  Post #: 30
8/13/2013 8:50:39   
Gatesage

Sorry Xanzitrax, something came up at work and I spent our meeting time looking for a new job... I don't know what time I'll be able to get on. Tell me what time you can get on and I'll try to get a hold of you.

Multi-class: Mage, Warrior, Healer, Rogue, Rustbucket, Dragonslayer, Ninja
AQW  Post #: 31
8/16/2013 15:21:57   
xXSakuraXx

Your in-game name and Character Level:Sakura1000, (Name is pretty lame but I was still a young'un back then. ) I'm level 34

Alignment:Evil(but I'm not that evil! )

Favorite Class(es):Guardian,and Evolved Leprechaun!

Why do you want to become a Paragon of Lore?I had this account 6 months after AQW was made. It was a fun game, there were a lot of cool and nice people to meet and play with. A part of my life revolved mostly on this game. Every new update, the game kept getting interesting. I told friends about the game and they seem to like it. This particular friend of mine wanted to play with my account, since I was level 20. I did the unthinkable and gave him my password. He helped me a lot with the game, until his cousin decided to hack my account and change the password. I couldn't log in anymore, and I almost gave up hope. But I managed to pull through and create a new one, which I gave to a friend of mine. I did what I had to do and asked my friend to password. He gave it to me, if only I wouldn't change the password. I was excited and I quickly played. My account wasn't the same. My former favorite class, the rustbucket that was rank 10, was deleted, and most of my gold was diminished. I knew what I had to do, and changed my account's password, even though I would lose a good friend. Anyway, we ended up being friends again, and I convinced him to make his own account, and help him with the game. I want to become a Paragon of Lore so I could help players, newbies and pros alike, in order to make them enjoy the game like I did.

PS:What server does the guild go to?

< Message edited by xXSakuraXx -- 8/16/2013 15:30:27 >
AQW  Post #: 32
8/17/2013 1:36:15   
I AM BEYOND EPIC!!!!

Name:SUILONG

Level:43

Alignment:evil

Favourite Class:chunin

Why do you want to become a Paragon of Lore?AQW is getting kind of boring and this seems like an awesome guild and it seems fun to have a clan name below ur name lol i send a request to another clan to first to respond i will join XD
Heres my character page if u need anything
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=SUILONG
PLS accept i know im low leveled but :D but but ok nvm i am noob XD
To proof im awesome i have a pony as avatar.(PONIES ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD.)THUS,THEY ARE EPIC

< Message edited by I AM BEYOND EPIC!!!! -- 8/17/2013 1:44:02 >
Post #: 33
8/24/2013 15:26:12   
Battlemaster39

Name: Battlemaster39; Level 36
Favorite Class: Paladin HighLord (Although subject to change)

I want to become a Paragon because unlike most guilds, this one doesn't need me to be extremely high level. Along with that, I just want to join so I know that I always have someone who will be there to help me when I need help with any thing. Please consider my application and let me join your amazing group. Thank You!

Fight the Archfiend. For the Light!
----------------------------------------------

http://oversoul.artix.com/

AQW  Post #: 34
8/25/2013 22:07:06   
Master Mage 1134

I seemed to have been removed again. Whoever is doing this please stop, unless Xanzitrax dd it. If not is there a time a can meet up with someone to invite me again.

P.S. Hey Swordblitzer nice to hear from you again!

"Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself."
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
8/27/2013 6:40:38   
Xanzitrax

I suspect you're sharing your account with someone else Master Mage.. I'm not removing you..
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 36
8/27/2013 21:11:48   
Master Mage 1134

I don't share an account with anyone and I am fairly sure that no one has hacked my account. I may have accidentally removed my myself when I was demonstrating some guild stuff to a player in-game.

Sorry for the misunderstanding guys.

Anyways I am going to be busy with school and some other stuff for a while so I won't be on much. I am resigning from the guild so I don't take up space in the guild slots. I may join again later when I have more time.

Thank you.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
8/28/2013 16:48:16   
Xanzitrax

That's fine Master Mage, thanks for being a part of the guild and perhaps until soon!

Take care!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 38
8/30/2013 14:20:02   
WickedNumba0

Character Name: Lich Miraak Lvl: 25

Alignment: Evil

Fav Class: Dragonslayer

Reasons: I need actual help from a active guild if thats what the guild is about because the last guild I joined were not online most times. That's pretty much it, I don't have much reason but needing help from a guild. I thank you for using your time reading this and hope I join xD.

AQW  Post #: 39
8/30/2013 20:03:23   
I AM BEYOND EPIC!!!!

no offence but can we be more active?or what time are you all active , im usualy quite active but don't see anyone in the guild T.T
Post #: 40
8/30/2013 21:48:30   
Rekunijii

2. Rekunijii, 23

3. Evil

4. Pirate

5. I want to become a member of Paragon of Lore so i can meet new people and help them.

< Message edited by Rekunijii -- 9/7/2013 18:47:06 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 41
8/31/2013 5:17:00   
Xanzitrax

To be honest, I think quite a lot of us are just missing eachother. I log on every day, though not for extremely long. I regularly log on around 8PM as well, together with Ameerkat.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 42
8/31/2013 19:46:49   
Hunter Kid X

Name: Hunter Kid X
Level: 51
Classes: Chunin, Archfiend, Soul Cleaver, Pyromancer, Alpha Omega and so many more....( All Rank 10, still some not yet but they will be!)
Activeness: 4-7 hours a day
Why: To help this guild have a successful future and BATTLE ON!
Post #: 43
9/7/2013 15:17:24   
omega fighter

Your in-game name and Character Level: albertcool2, level 44

Favourite Class: Alpha Omega and Chunin

Why do you want to become a Paragon of Lore?This guild seems more of my style, some nice chat and hanging out. What i really like is that this guild has no obsession of being the best, level requirements. I hope i can also use my youtube skills to help serve this guild

< Message edited by omega fighter -- 9/7/2013 20:04:30 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
9/8/2013 15:55:20   
TimeKiller

Your in-game name and Character Level: Hbjngj, lvl 51

Favourite Class: Alpha Omega, Chunin, Dragonlord, and timekiller

Why do you want to become a Paragon of Lore? it seems like a fun guild thats not obsessed with lvls and being the best ever

if i can join pm me

< Message edited by TimeKiller -- 9/8/2013 16:12:10 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 45
9/28/2013 3:33:45   
Ju The Killer

1. ju the killer, level 37

2. Evil

3. Chunin

4. I want to join Paragons of Lore to create a nice community within the guild an have fun and meet new friends.
Post #: 46
11/2/2013 23:49:10   
sumchick

1. sumchick, 13

2. good

3. rogue, but working for battlemage.

4. It's been a while since i played this game, and with my new account i want to help others that are newer to the game, and have fun playing with others and killin stuffs.
Post #: 47
12/7/2013 1:52:21   
DragonKnight90

Your in-game name and Character Level: Dramander/lv46

Favourite Classes: Darkblood Stormking, Necromancer

Why do you want to become a Paragon of Lore?
I've always wanted to be part of a guild since AQW made the guild system, and this guild gave an awesome first impression. The leader cares for his/her members, the people here seems nice and no restrictions are set, making people feel more welcome and free. This is a guild I want to be, no doubt, to help people and have fun.
AQW  Post #: 48
12/7/2013 17:00:53   
Meliodias

Your in-game name and Character Level: Meliodias, Level 33

Favourite Class: Alpha Omega

Why do you want to become a Paragon of Lore?: Ive been looking for an active friendly guild for a while now Paragon of Lore seems to be very promising.
AQ  Post #: 49
12/7/2013 17:49:31   
Asher01

Your in-game name and Character Level:Asher01, LV 33

Alignment:Evil

Favourite Class:Pyromancer/Blood Titan

Why do you want to become a Paragon of Lore?I found this an interesting, yet fun, way to meet friends. I come across many troubles as trying to find in-game friends, in-active, delete me, or just never hang out. So I believe this is a more appropriate way for I, Asher01, to meet and play with my friends.
Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> AQWorlds Guilds >> RE: Paragons of Lore
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition