Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: In a Perfect world what would you change in Epicduel?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: In a Perfect world what would you change in Epicduel?
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/18/2013 1:53:45   
edwardvulture

Longer battles, more credits each battle and more drops from anything at all.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 51
5/20/2013 20:32:37   
Mother1

I can't believe I forgot this, but No more visible builds. When I actually played any other game that was PVP or fighting period you can't we anything other then the HP bar. This showing of everything is truly just spoon feeding as well as causing build copying.
Epic  Post #: 52
5/21/2013 6:18:43   
Xendran

quote:

This showing of everything is truly just spoon feeding as well as causing build copying.

1. Build hiding is doing nothing other than making the game 100% luck. Not only do you have to guess what skills they can use, but you also have to guess what passives AND what cores they're getting
2. Spoon feeding only occurs when ONE persons build is hidden and the other persons build isn't.
3. Build copying will happen regardless, and i (and others) spread pretty OP builds around on purpose anyway so there's not much anybody can ever do about build copying.
4. What part of build hiding is strategic? You have to sit there the entire time praying you did the right move. It also takes out any strategy involving turn skipping to avoid rerouting, or draining specific amounts of energy. It also makes using debuffs completely random, because you cannot see whether or not they have a shield.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 53
5/21/2013 10:50:32   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

Everything.
New story line
New things that we have never done b4.
A new game.

It's like Gears of war/Gears of war 2/Gears of war 3. The ''Epic (Company)'' franchise had a game called GOW(Gears of war). All GOW 1/2/3 are all similar. Especially the gnasher (Shotgun) where everyone used in those 3 games. it got boring since we kept having to use shotguns all the time since thsoe times shotguns were powerful (Or are in real life). Some people got bored of the game since it was the same thing (Just shooting shotguns).

Then... Gears of war judgement came out. New developers, New characters, New guns, New classes, New storyline (GOW 1/2/3 Took very long to finish the campaign) (Wasn't in the gears franchise). It was so different that it was much funner then before since not many people used shotguns anymore. When you use Gnasher over time you get bored of it.

Thats my story of the Gow franchise ^^
Epic  Post #: 54
5/21/2013 16:15:42   
ambien

well one thing would be nice l have 65k in tokens and cannot buy any new achevements why not give 50 credits for 1v1 battles wins, 35 for a loss, how about 2v2 battles when u could pick your team for 2v2 chaps rating like 1v1, 2v2 have a team 2v2 top 15 board daily. a mute button to stop the sad words player use when fighting. like said before more quests going on not just 1 and u are done. how about a item trading sys with other players.

and when is the level raise coming, being able to choose skills how u place your skills on tree, some skills u never use but to got to use that skill with 1 pt to get to the skill you want to use.

my thoughts always the syfy
Post #: 55
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: In a Perfect world what would you change in Epicduel?
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition