Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= Xov's Assault stories and poetry Commentary

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Xov's Assault stories and poetry Commentary
Page 7 of 27«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/28/2013 0:32:30   
hict98

@Muchiha I completely understand. When my little brother had a seizure, I didn't leave his side for the next three weeks. We actually joke that it was a Christmas present now because it happened around Christmas time. We have said Frostavale too. He also enjoys this game, but I digress. I hope your mother gets better soon and stays healthy afterwards. Don't worry about your writing now. I won't be expecting it anytime soon.
AQ AQW  Post #: 151
6/28/2013 0:32:35   
popinloopy

@Muchiha
I am deeply sorry for even bringing that up. Best of luck with your mother. I didn't mean to offend you, but obviously I need to watch my mouth a bit more. I would write a well thought out and well written apology letter here, but I am at a loss for words. My heart goes out to you and your family right now, especially your mother. Next time I'm an idiot, please speak up before I make the situation worse.

< Message edited by popinloopy -- 6/28/2013 0:35:35 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 152
6/28/2013 0:47:04   
flashbang

@Muchiha I'm so sorry. Nothing like this has ever happened before in my life, so I honestly just hope you and your family are fine, but remember, just take all the time you need.
Also, I am just hopeless at writing sentimental stuff, so spare me if this doesn't look as well written as some others.

< Message edited by flashbang -- 6/28/2013 0:48:03 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 153
6/28/2013 1:30:39   
dragonfire1423

@Muchiha:
O_O Geez... I... I barely know what to say...
Like popin, I apologize for bringing up in other places that you weren't here. I don't often have things like that happen to me, let alone hear of it from other people. I'm crap at looking and sounding sorry, but believe me, all of us are hoping that things will get better for you, and we wish you the best of luck.

Again, I'm hoping that things will get better before anything else.

< Message edited by dragonfire1423 -- 6/28/2013 1:33:55 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 154
6/28/2013 10:42:17   
0Neo

@Muchiha I believe I'll speak too as someone who passed through the same thing. I cannot assume we both felt and thought the same way when it happened but I think you're familiar with that feeling of......doom to call it somehow, that no matter what you do, how you act and despite that someone might tell you everything will be alright you just feel like death is so close to your life now that you can feel it.

I don't know you very well but I can imagine how awful those events are for you, I only hope your mother gets well soon

< Message edited by 0Neo -- 6/28/2013 11:32:30 >
AQ  Post #: 155
6/28/2013 11:36:13   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

Part 2: inglorious Bastions us up.
Starring: Hict98, Moe, Battlemaster25 and heroes of the scapes!

How is it?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 156
6/28/2013 11:53:22   
darksaber22

@ss2195 there certainly was a lot of action in this one which i loved you can never go wrong with that :D and can't wait to see the next chapter but it has got me wondering what will you do next

< Message edited by darksaber22 -- 6/28/2013 11:59:38 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 157
6/28/2013 12:36:24   
Gianna Glow

Ok folks, I need to make an official reminder to everyone here.

You need to think before you post. You do not know other forum user's situations, so do not presume to know what is going on. This is becoming a problem in many war threads. Presumptions are made. I do not want you to accidentally hurt people because you spoke without thinking. Please contemplate what you say before you post. Remember the golden rule (for those of you who do not know what that is: "One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself.") and please follow it. The moderators and archknights do read these threads. They do keep track of what is going on. Do watch your behavior accordingly.

Working together and becoming a community is good, but part of being a community who doesn't actually know each other in real life is knowing when to give space to a forum user when they are missing without harassing or making assumptions about them. That is not the act of a community or the actions of a friend. Just some food for thought everyone.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 158
6/28/2013 13:57:42   
battlemaster25

My chapter III has just been posted, for anyone interested. This one is very dialogue-heavy, to balance out the action-heavy previous chapter. That's the way I like to do it, alternating between dialogue and action.
AQ  Post #: 159
6/28/2013 15:01:02   
dragonfire1423

Ch. 2 of the Wandering Survivor is up, as well as a few Journal Entries.

spoiler:

I figured I'd combine the stories, so I welded them together with superglue, and I'm hoping to god it works :P
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 160
6/28/2013 16:04:43   
hict98

@Battlemaster Chapter 3 is very well written and I the angle you took of how the clan leaders and guardians would react to Paxia getting attacked. Instead of having everyone come and help immediately, you actually had them originally want to stay to themselves. It made a good read. The only thing I didn't like is how easily Noctros gave in. It just seems to me that he would put up more of a fight than that. Besides that everything else was great.
@Dragonfire Combining the stories was an excellent move. So far you are keeping me in suspense and as much as I don't like it right now because I want to know more, it makes a good story. I'm curious who fired those arrows now.
@ss2195 Okay first thing is first, I love all the references. From James Bond to Doctor Who? it just brought a smile to my face when I saw them. I can't believe how much action you packed into that story though. It was just amazing. My favorite part was at the end though where my character said
quote:

“Yeah, don’t you know? True gamers never die, they just respawn!”

That was just the best. LMAO

Removed acronym profanity. ~TG

< Message edited by The Game -- 6/28/2013 19:02:41 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 161
6/28/2013 16:15:07   
battlemaster25

In retrospect, Hict, I actually agree with you. Give me a moment, I have some editing to do.

Edit: There we go. The argument has been extended quite a bit. I think that may be the longest uninterrupted conversation scene that I've ever done.

< Message edited by battlemaster25 -- 6/28/2013 16:35:35 >
AQ  Post #: 162
6/28/2013 16:39:28   
hict98

@Battlemaster That is much better now. The story is now perfect.
AQ AQW  Post #: 163
6/30/2013 2:18:31   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

quote:

original: Hict98

@ss2195 Okay first thing is first, I love all the references. From James Bond to Doctor Who? it just brought a smile to my face when I saw them. I can't believe how much action you packed into that story though. It was just amazing. My favorite part was at the end though where my character said
quote:

“Yeah, don’t you know? True gamers never die, they just respawn!”

That was just the best. LMAO

quote:

original: darksaber22

@ss2195 there certainly was a lot of action in this one which i loved you can never go wrong with that :D and can't wait to see the next chapter but it has got me wondering what will you do next

^_^

Thanks, both of you!! I hop I dont disappoint with the Third and fourth installments! The actions just gettin started!

spoiler:

Get ready for some A-TEAMesque actiom! A full on frontal assault!

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 164
6/30/2013 2:33:34   
hict98

@ss2195 I hope there is some epic tank flying in your new chapter.
AQ AQW  Post #: 165
6/30/2013 3:16:01   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

Part 3 of Elements decieved" Enter the A-team is up. Its just a dialogue, introducing the plans of the newly formed team.

I wont be posting the assault for another few days!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 166
6/30/2013 3:26:54   
hict98

@ss2195 As usual first corrections, then my review.
quote:

“That’s It!!” Xov screamed, he voice reverberating across the room.

“Now, it our move “she snarled.

I think you meant "her" and "it's"

Well that's all I could find, now for the review. Seems like filler so far. Like you said this is just the dialogue part before the assault so I wasn't expecting much. I see you appointed your self as leader her. I'm just curious who is going to be playing the part of face? I like the A-team reference and I think you should keep going with that in the next chapter. I mean you have to have Seth say "I love it when a plan comes together." All in all good chapter and I'm looking forward to the next one.
AQ AQW  Post #: 167
6/30/2013 3:32:59   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

^Corrected!

Yeah, Ill be Hannibal Smith for some time, but In the end its Face who says the tag line doesn't it. Just cant seem to decide who should do that!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 168
6/30/2013 4:00:26   
hict98

@ss2195 If you don't mind I would like to be face.
AQ AQW  Post #: 169
6/30/2013 4:02:33   
dragonfire1423

Personally I think that hict should be Murdock.

Anyways, I think I may update sometime soon... But I gotta get some sleep, so that may be tomorrow.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 170
6/30/2013 4:10:49   
hict98

@^ You know I actually wouldn't mind that. It is always fun being the crazy one.
@ss2195 Have me be whoever you think would be best.
I think I'm going to update mine on Monday and maybe again after that on either Tuesday or Wednesday.

< Message edited by hict98 -- 6/30/2013 4:13:12 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 171
6/30/2013 4:47:12   
dragonfire1423

@hict: Gah I don't even knwo how you can PLAN to do things...

Well, maybe that's just me, since I got 2 stories, an RP, and I gotta clean my house (X-X)

OFF-TOPIC
Remember that time Murdock tried to imitate Face after Face was pardoned, then ended up being a better Face than Face? Then it was never brought up again...

< Message edited by dragonfire1423 -- 6/30/2013 4:51:45 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 172
6/30/2013 23:25:43   
kors

I know this is late and all, but I just can't find the proper way to react to what you said Muchiha. I can not truly understand what you are going through, and I hope I never will. I hope that your mother did not suffer a serious stroke and gets better soon.

Part IV is here. Kor is largely out of focus for this bit but next time it will definitely be a big moment, for him at least. Wyrm and Popin make their appearance. Things begin to spiral into chaos on Paxia island as something leads to a potential disaster.

I think for now I am going to put this on hold until I finish the story that happens a while before this one, An Unexpected Letter for the Truphma camps stories and poetry thread. I am tying it in quite closely so I should get it done just because of that.

< Message edited by kors -- 6/30/2013 23:45:06 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 173
7/1/2013 0:02:18   
flashbang

@kors How do you know I get up late!?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 174
7/1/2013 0:12:38   
kors

I don't know... I have an odd knack for this apparently, you, hellblade and a couple others have said that I have a few details down that I really should not know.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Xov's Assault stories and poetry Commentary
Page 7 of 27«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition