Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= Xov's Assault stories and poetry Commentary

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Xov's Assault stories and poetry Commentary
Page 5 of 27«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/26/2013 0:12:38   
0Neo

@hict98 I meant this:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I'm, not sure how to call those in English (not a native speaker)
@dragonfire1423 The colors define each clan. When I don't say who said what specifically is because the characters speaking are still in a conversation just between them (a reason for me to make Noctros call me by name most of the time....color wouldn't help there)
AQ  Post #: 101
6/26/2013 1:13:14   
kors

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Part III: Delivery! The single longest Part in my story, coming in at 2532 words out of 5015 and 7 out of 13 pages. Pie, Hict, Battlemaster, and Muchiha all make their debut in the Part as Aerodu takes control of the skies once more. Kor receives a gift from Ballyhoo courtesy of a certain former Paladin girl and learns there may be more to this than we know...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 102
6/26/2013 1:37:32   
dragonfire1423

*Slow clap* I must say kors, *stops leaning on the wall* you've left me speechless with that last one. Nothing happened, for a part where action usually starts, yet it was perfect. You left the reader to infer who the "mysterious Lucian" was, yet you didn't make it too obscure. Anyone who's spent a few mere SECONDS around Muchiha knows exactly who the new character is, but you assumed we were smart enough to piece it together ourselves.

It is that one part of the story that renders me speechless, for it wasn't the writing itself, but the fact that you managed to put a cliffhanger in the middle of nowhere and have it work out perfectly!

Ah well, review of that beautiful, beautiful chapter of nothingness aside (which is not a complaint), I think I may update tomorrow, but I need a vote for a plot point:

Would you guys rather see me:

A:) Hint at the Story in the Journal, thus tying them together. (I've already done this once, go look in the second journal entry)
or
B:) Keep them completely separate.

When it comes to story, I like to have a frame set up already, but this is a one-off for me, and thus I make the story how I make my own thoughts, without thought.

< Message edited by dragonfire1423 -- 6/26/2013 1:52:49 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 103
6/26/2013 1:52:08   
popinloopy

Believe it or not, I agree with dragonfire on this one. The story is spectacular so far kors, and you pulled everything off so elegantly. Oh, and hmmm, I wonder if we will get to see Escha- I mean a certain paladin friend of mine in this story as a rival of Muchiha.

@dragonfire
Just do as you always do and ue your "strategy" of improvisation and making it up as you go along like you always seem to do. Do whatever feels right at the moment, and change it later if you feel it needs changing.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 104
6/26/2013 2:15:47   
dragonfire1423

*Sigh* Curse my trained insomnia. I couldn't sleep, so I went ahead and updated the Journal story, which will be my secondary project.

Reviews are appreciated! Imma check these in the morning. (Don't mind him, he can't sleep, he'll really just check them in a few minutes.)

Also, popin!? Agreeing with me!?!? *Le Gasp*

< Message edited by dragonfire1423 -- 6/26/2013 2:16:19 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 105
6/26/2013 2:18:35   
popinloopy

@dragonfire
As surprising as it may be, we both apparently share an interest for well-done works of literature. (Although some like theirs medium-rare. *badum-ts!*) But yeah. Also, insomnia is apparently yet another shared characteristic. I'll read the journal in a moment.

EDIT: Everything seems fine except for you putting "fond" instead of "find"

< Message edited by popinloopy -- 6/26/2013 2:20:11 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 106
6/26/2013 2:23:41   
dragonfire1423

Oh~? I dunno what you even meeeeean~!

*totes didn't go and change it*

By the way guys, when are you planning on updating? I know some of you already have, but I meant like a plan, how the AQ team have an updating plan. Will you guys do that, or will you be like me, and update whenev's ya' have something in your mind?

If 'ya can't tell, I made my RP to at least resemble myself, as I get a bit goofy when I'm about to pass out~ After all, why make a character to represent you if it doesn't have (more or less) the same ideals~?

< Message edited by dragonfire1423 -- 6/26/2013 3:56:41 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 107
6/26/2013 11:31:58   
0Neo

@dragonfire1423 you should take it easy. I also write when I have something to write and just go on as I build the ideas. I'll update when the first cut scene from the war is out so I can think of a base for my story. It seems you also share some characteristics with me: "I made my RP to at least resemble myself"."After all, why make a character to represent you if it doesn't have (more or less) the same ideals~?" my words exactly.
kors: you are a great writer; the way you show suspense plus cliffhangers and the remarkable way you make AQ's event suit your character and not the other way around is amazing. I won't lie, I envy you. Yours is an outstanding work
AQ  Post #: 108
6/26/2013 12:42:47   
Muchiha

quote:

ORIGINAL: popinloopy

Believe it or not, I agree with dragonfire on this one. The story is spectacular so far kors, and you pulled everything off so elegantly. Oh, and hmmm, I wonder if we will get to see Escha- I mean a certain paladin friend of mine in this story as a rival of Muchiha.

*grins*
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 109
6/26/2013 12:50:00   
kors

I don't think a certain Paladin will end up showing up in mine, I have not asked him if I can use his character in my story so it is unlikely.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 110
6/26/2013 12:53:24   
Muchiha

kors, while you're here I just wanna thank you for adding my character in. I laughed so hard at the last part. My own clan leader restraining me xD. I can't wait to see what happens next

My War Story reviews will be up sometime later in the afternoon.

< Message edited by Muchiha -- 6/26/2013 12:54:11 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 111
6/26/2013 14:06:23   
popinloopy

@kors
Then I wonder who it could be... (Half hoping it's me, half hoping for something even better.)

@Muchiha
Looking forward to it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 112
6/26/2013 14:24:26   
flashbang

@Muchiha I've been waiting for my chapter 3 review since page two. #Disappointed
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 113
6/26/2013 15:46:48   
dragonfire1423

Hehehe, quick! Everyone yell at Muchiha until he gives us all a 3-page review on flash's story!

Hmm... I just thought of something after reading Muchiha's story again.

Paxia WAS divided and against each-other, but ever since Xov gave us that note, we've banded together... Can't help but wonder if that was intentional.

"The enemy will fight hardest when backed into a corner."

< Message edited by dragonfire1423 -- 6/26/2013 22:49:55 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 114
6/26/2013 19:32:12   
0Neo

@flashbang your chapter 3 was amusing. kor appearing literally out of nowhere to force Pepp to bite his tongue made me laugh. Your battle cry though is just.....yeah
@dragonfire1423 did Muchiha write more to his story? it looks the same to me (chapter 2)

< Message edited by 0Neo -- 6/26/2013 19:33:38 >
AQ  Post #: 115
6/26/2013 22:49:37   
dragonfire1423

*Facedesk*

I thought that that was a new one... wait... Why did I not remember I read it!?

God... I feel like an idiot now (q _ q)

< Message edited by dragonfire1423 -- 6/26/2013 22:50:57 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 116
6/26/2013 22:51:51   
popinloopy

@dragonfire
Happens to the best of us.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 117
6/27/2013 1:06:17   
hict98

So aren't Muchiha's reviews supposed to be up by now?
Oh and guys sorry I've been busy all day, but I will write chapter two and have it up in a few hours. Hopefully. *crosses fingers for inspiration*
AQ AQW  Post #: 118
6/27/2013 1:14:55   
popinloopy

@hict
Muchiha's gonna hate me for saying this, but we all know he can't commit to writing something. (He never finished his Paladin vs Necromancer story, yet he started this one...) And I'm looking forward to reading the next part when it's ready.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 119
6/27/2013 1:38:57   
battlemaster25

Let's be fair to Muchiha. I know how hard it can be to finish things sometimes. My own Paladins vs Necromancers story almost got abandoned, and I rushed through the ending of my Absolution story. To be clear, I have an absurd amount of free time on my hands, which might not be true of Muchiha.

Does he keep biting off more than he can chew? Probably. However, it's not fair to claim that he lacks the commitment to ever finish anything. Give the guy a chance. Or ten.

< Message edited by battlemaster25 -- 6/27/2013 1:43:10 >
AQ  Post #: 120
6/27/2013 1:44:40   
popinloopy

@battlemaster
I actually know of Muchiha's situation. Too much stuff he is trying to do at once, only so little time. I was just trying to be a little funny, but I guess I should stick to speeches.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 121
6/27/2013 4:05:23   
hict98

Part 2 is up. Tell me what you guys think.
AQ AQW  Post #: 122
6/27/2013 4:18:13   
popinloopy

@hict
It is fantastic. I would give a proper review if I wasn't tired, but for now this will have to suffice. Please accept my applause of approval. *Applauds*
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 123
6/27/2013 6:17:51   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the first part of my war chapters, Here

What are your thoughts?

And to Muchiha, Flashbang, Popinloopy, Tommy2468, and Darksaber22 hope I have done a good deal of justice to your respective chars!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 124
6/27/2013 7:56:32   
darksaber22

@ss2195 i have just finished reading your story and i think you did a great job on the characters i loved how you did mine as well so good job on your story so far
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Xov's Assault stories and poetry Commentary
Page 5 of 27«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition