Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Level 36

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Level 36
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/23/2013 7:03:01   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

Level 36 should come out next week.
Epic  Post #: 1
6/23/2013 7:47:46   
Scyze

It will happen when the time is right not when some people randomly demand it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
6/23/2013 7:54:56   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

I didn't randomly demand it.....I wanted it at the start of the war.
Epic  Post #: 3
6/23/2013 8:04:36   
Ranloth
Banned

It raises once a year and it's usually around Summer. Not a matter of demand, really. There isn't anything but lack of high level NPCs stopping it from happening, but even so, we do have "Heavy Mechachillid" which is Lvl 35 and can be used for players to NPC on. The only difference would be at Lvl 36 where you'd get less Credits but until then, Mechachillid should do. Furthermore, high Exp requirement means you will earn a lot of Credits regardless.

1 skill point and 4 stat points won't really shift the balance upside down. It's not a big jump but a mere level. There aren't lacks in equipment no more compared to Delta, NPCs can be made + some may even appear during the ongoing War, cores will be made but you can play with existing ones. There isn't anything stopping the Devs. It'll be Lvl 31 vs. 36 at worst but it's the same as Lvl 30 vs. 35. That isn't a problem either because it only gives such partners if there's not enough players near you level range who are also searching for a fight.

War seems ideal. It's PvP based and it means a lot of fights. Fights mean Credits and Experience. Experience means you can get to the next level and have the motivation to fight in the War (if you have a lot of Credits already). Two birds in one stone.
AQ Epic  Post #: 4
6/23/2013 8:34:26   
Mysterion.

If i remember correctly, it actually was a year ago that they raised it, during the Infernal War, am i correct?

It is about time to raise it once again.
Epic  Post #: 5
6/23/2013 8:38:27   
Scyze

Yes it was. Exile were the first alignment to be able to level up.

Level 37... The number is awkward.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
6/23/2013 11:08:43   
killerman164

Oh boy, if only I wasn't so slow... but I do support.
Post #: 7
6/23/2013 16:10:48   
ValkyrieKnight

Darn I wish I could remember who it was but I think it was Titan whose level had been raised to 35? I'm almost...... sure someone else's level was raised aswell. They're no lack of 35s at all people are just tired of getting 0 exp like myself.
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
6/23/2013 18:46:37   
RobyAE

I think level 36 will be released soon. AQW just raised the level cap. I also suggest +1 skill on every class if 36 will be released
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
6/23/2013 18:53:23   
Ranloth
Banned

AQW has nothing to do with ED. Why? There was a level cap raise in AQ few months back whilst Level Cap in ED was 35, does that mean it should've happened ages ago?

Also, new skills will be made when it's necessary, i.e. when there will be too little skills and too many skill points - somewhere near Level 40.
AQ Epic  Post #: 10
6/23/2013 19:58:25   
Azer Cain

Personal Opinion:I think ED should wait for the lower levels (level 20 and under) to catch up to level 35's before adding a higher level up.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
6/23/2013 21:40:41   
drekon
Retired ED Guest Artist

It would be so interesting if level 100 was released next week. It would be the biggest race-to-the-top event in EpicDuel history! XP boosters selling like hot cakes.
Epic  Post #: 12
6/23/2013 22:25:03   
suboto

agreed with Drekon that would be awesome. I mean if they wanted to provent spam skill tree points why not just make skill points ever odd number? =50 at lvl100 but thats a little to far ahead. level40 sounds more reasonable and they could even make skill tree convert into 11-15 on all skills but unlocked 11-15 once u hit 35 or 36 that would prevent skill spaming and cap all passive skills at 10
Epic  Post #: 13
6/24/2013 2:46:02   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

quote:

It would be so interesting if level 100 was released next week. It would be the biggest race-to-the-top event in EpicDuel history! XP boosters selling like hot cakes.

Not many players play on ED, what is the point of doing that lol, It'll just ruin the game.
quote:

AQW has nothing to do with ED. Why? There was a level cap raise in AQ few months back whilst Level Cap in ED was 35, does that mean it should've happened ages ago?

Also, new skills will be made when it's necessary, i.e. when there will be too little skills and too many skill points - somewhere near Level 40.

That's because AQW has a large amount of players playing the game.

EDIT:
I wonder how many people are level 35s.
Epic  Post #: 14
6/24/2013 2:46:45   
TRizZzCENTRINO

it is really time to raise the level cap by 5 levels, enough waiting for people to catch up, i have disagreed with it before because i feel that other players need more time but now i feel that they already have more than enough time to do so.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
6/24/2013 2:53:00   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

^^
Yeah, but then they will go on about balance & skills and all of that stuff which annoys me. Come on! I just love leveling up in this game......
Not just wait till the end of the year for a level cap or delay it. Level cap should be their top priority..... but too bad it's missions then juggernaut ;/.

+5 levels would be great.

Edit:
I have seen some of my friends quit from the start from 30 and are now 35 when they came back for Omega. Guess it's their time to quit again for a couple of years.

< Message edited by The Incredible Hulk -- 6/24/2013 2:54:32 >
Epic  Post #: 16
6/24/2013 5:19:49   
ValkyrieKnight

I disagree with giving players time, hell man I started mid Delta and I've been 35 for almost a year now, cut the crap and just raise the level by 1. give us something to do.

How many gears were for level 35 before Omega? Far too many, level 35 as max overstayed its welcome. Seriously, it's just 1 level.

< Message edited by ValkyrieKnight -- 6/24/2013 5:21:58 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 17
6/24/2013 9:11:06   
Mother1

@ valkyrieknight

not everyone is a plays that quick. Some people are casual players. Plus if they added 5 more levels those who reach the top will have even less players to fight against due to a minority of players being within that range.
Epic  Post #: 18
6/24/2013 10:26:54   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

^^

You know they can change the level boundaries ^_^. Like how 35s can fight 29s and 30 or how level 23s face level 17s. They could adjust it slightly so we can have +5 levels. Please do not talk about balance; it's just makes me very angry since we have balances nearly every week.

EDIT:

Or maybe there could be a new range of level boundaries starting from 35+ instead of sorting out the lower levels. In my most honest opinion, ED are playing it safe. They do not want to strive for things.

< Message edited by The Incredible Hulk -- 6/24/2013 10:30:16 >
Epic  Post #: 19
6/24/2013 10:31:38   
Mother1

@ hulk

I was talking about the time it would take to find matches not balance there is a difference.
Epic  Post #: 20
6/25/2013 10:38:44   
Midnightsoul

quote:

Lol, this gave me a nice laugh. I would so like to see this. But compared to most people, some people's levels would be too high and they won't find battles.

On topic: I suggest making the level cap to level 38. It's neither too high or too low. You can still find battles, yet, you're not too strong.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 21
6/25/2013 11:22:17   
zion

If the issue is finding battles, you can still jump 5 levels. If there are plenty of level 35s to fight now, why not fight them as a level 40 ;)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
6/25/2013 19:58:06   
TRizZzCENTRINO

they really need to raise the level higher, seriously i want to fight a level 42 juggernaut, would be super interesting and fun
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
6/25/2013 21:09:22   
Counter*Assassin
Banned

Definitely supported. I want to feel the rush and joy of leveling up once more plus it gives us something to do during the war. Please devs hear our pleas we need level 36.
Post #: 24
6/26/2013 1:11:00   
The Incredible Hulk
Banned

It's better if we have level 40-44 actually; I want to be faced by a juggernaut, would be cool at a high level.
Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Level 36
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition