Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The New New Paxian Revival Movement!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: The New New Paxian Revival Movement!
Page 3 of 7«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/3/2013 4:36:55   
tommy2468

I received a reply from one of the other Glacians that I contacted and The Fr0st Monarch is another willing representative for Glacius

I think that I should also put myself forward as clan head. I haven't been a large influence in the forums but I have been coming back every week to look at the General Discussion for a few years. I've become quite active in the war stories and with the Paxia forums being revived I will have another place to look at when I come to the forums.

So I am as active as any but I just don't post as much. Though I will do more to post for all the Glacians

< Message edited by tommy2468 -- 7/3/2013 4:43:18 >
AQ  Post #: 51
7/3/2013 5:06:35   
drmonkey22

I've mainly just been lurking for the past few months but I'm still around and ready to support any attempt to breath life back into Paxia
Post #: 52
7/3/2013 5:35:57   
tommy2468

Hi drmonkey22, if you are in a clan then letting other active clan members will be a great first step :)
AQ  Post #: 53
7/3/2013 18:05:06   
  Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

Quick request while I try to wake myself up: no alliance talk. Alliances make things messy real fast and currently would have no use in-game. We got enough to do and keep track of without that, lets wait a bit before we bring that topic up. We're all fighting Xov as one big dysfunctional family :D

< Message edited by Ultrapowerpie -- 7/3/2013 18:05:06 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 54
7/3/2013 11:48:10   
0Neo

Other clan members answered my call. We're three now at least (maybe four)

< Message edited by 0Neo -- 7/3/2013 11:51:19 >
AQ  Post #: 55
7/3/2013 17:59:27   
  Ultrapowerpie

Alright, the new newsletter came out, Euky's war isn't mentioned in coming soon, so that means we have a bit of time before we can expect/get excited for it.

so for now we can take it easier a bit with the reogranizing and whatnot. At least pace wise. I will get that FAQ updated today |:

New Edit, very important please Read:

The FAQ is updated, for the most part: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=6338926

Oliver, Theosenia, please update sections I indicated about your clan. The rest of you, let me know hwat you think, and tell me what else is needed.

Goverment status section is updated as well. But I'll post stuff here too to respond to posts and whatnot.

Nautica: I am glad at least ONE older Nautican is active, I thought all y'all drifted away. DethHollow has exactly 24 hours to respond to the PM since he posted today. He either returns and resumes his duties as Clan Head or he is outed... and hiddenfire will take over as Clan Head. dragonfire is more then welcome to join Nautica as a diplomat, but that's up to y'all. I do think dethhollow has effectively left Paxia unforunately due to his goodbye post but I am always willing to give one more chance to a veteran who was active during the dead years.

Igneus: Sacchi is stepping down... uhh, I think Hollow Knight may take over but y'all are taking care of that so you're being bumped up from Dead to "restructuring" since some older members popped up. Note that you do not have a description for government, because your current system is... well I'm giving y'all the chance to change things a bit. I don't want any major overhauls like a new dictatorship or something that completely violates y'all's constitution, but if you want to remove/add a sub-council or position then that's more then reasonable. Let me know when y'all are settled in, and how you like your descriptions in the Paxia FAQ

Glacius: You are in the process of upheaval right now. As the deadest of the clans all old members are kicked out and I'm allowing the most leniency with restructuring your government. Don't go crazy, but let me know what you want added to your descriptions in the Paxia FAQ as well, and please let me know when you get more members, then we'll talk about putting you guys from "Overthrowing dead old regime" to "restructuring"

Nocturu: In the same boat as Igneus, some older members have popped up and are willing to help revive, so y'all are also "restructuring". Decide who has what position, let me know if you hear word from the other two inactive Renevents/Scions... Your goverment section is also blank as I'm allowing y'all to change stuff up too, let me know if you like your description in the FAQ

Aerodu: Holding elections, stable, Paxia FAQ fine

Geoto: Stable, will get elections running, giving Oliver the duty of updating FAQ for Geoto

Dynami: Stable and lurking, asking them on Private forums for input

LUcian: Also stable and lurking, Theosenia willi udpate the FAQ.

And that's it for the Paxia front for now. Aerodu needs to update their own threads AND I need to finish my suggestions thread so I'll be workin gon that, but please post here with anything else.

Also, if you are bored: Paxia Post, the old newsletter we used to have, needs a revival. :P

< Message edited by Ultrapowerpie -- 7/3/2013 17:59:27 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 56
7/3/2013 18:43:17   
sacchi
Constructively Friendly!

On me stepping down from Clan Head. Just accept me as Supreme Lord, and sure, you can call yourself Clan Head if you want... :)

I'll act like that crazy ancient guy who still breathes that sits in the corner appears from time to time but doesn't want to be involved in the politics of the youth.

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 57
7/3/2013 18:45:08   
tommy2468

For the moment these are the active Glacians that are happy for a revival:

The Fr0st Monarch has PMed me,

Baron our previous Clan Leader, who has said that he will not be that active on the Paxian forums and is happy for a new government to be formed. He has notified me that he will provide the new GHC with guidance and advice, so he can be awarded by the new GHC (when it has been set up) with the title of Clan Advisor (I'll try and think of something flashier XD)

Pepp has responded to the "Glacius Awakens For War" thread,

Kim346 has responded on the "Glacius Awakens For War" thread.

So far it is us five. But we are slowly but surely waking up again :P

< Message edited by tommy2468 -- 7/4/2013 14:10:44 >
AQ  Post #: 58
7/3/2013 21:49:45   
0Neo

@Ultrapowerpie reporting Nocturu's current state: our scion of art and high revenant have not appeared yet. Me, MP and darksaber22 are the representatives of Nocturu as of 3/7/13 (with the possible help of someone named dbz)

I think the way you described the clan is friendly and funny enough, a good description
AQ  Post #: 59
7/3/2013 22:19:39   
  Ultrapowerpie

Yay! yeah, y'alla re still restructing, which is fine.

As for Glacius... have them post here. As for your suggestions, I'll wait for the older guys to come in and give opinions on the description before making final adjustments. Also I'm moving your post here for my sake cause I like things clean and centralized. I'm weird like that. No one is in trouble, I just want to make sure that I get a clan consensus on this one as Glacius surely would want theirs to have more puns in it. XD

quote:

ORIGNIAL: tommy 2468

@Ultrapowerpie Regarding the personality of Glacius, perhaps we have just been hibernating for a long time

Do not be fearful of a cold shoulder from us, we are happy to receive everyone and anyone to our great clan.

All new (and old) members will receive a complimentary Glaciar bobble head figurine and will be taught how to make the perfect snowball!

When you enter the lobby you will be greeted by a Glacian representative, who will most likely be singing some songs from Coldplay, Snow Patrol or the Arctic Monkeys. It's up to you whether you want to sing along :P

We Glacians are calm, cool, collected and crystal clear when it comes to our plans.

You are unlikely to discover anyone who is bi-polar in our clan.

If you drink the last of Glaciar's hot chocolate there will be a meltdown!

Sometimes when we get together with the sharks of the Nautican clan some people get frostbitten!

You don't want to disturb Glaciar when he's icing his cake (it's difficult with those large paws!)

That's everything I can come up with for the moment. Do they live up to the expectations of bad puns?

And as a final resort to coerce some forumites to join Glacius:

We have penguins!

< Message edited by Ultrapowerpie -- 7/3/2013 22:21:30 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 60
7/4/2013 8:13:08   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Done some work on the FAQ, more will follow soon.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
7/4/2013 22:40:57   
dragonfire1423

This is old news, but Nautica has HiddenFire as a leader until further notice, and some more people have showed up as well, so I think my job here is done. Unless UPP holds me to my promise, I bid these forums farewell for now *bows*

"And remember: RealityIsAnIllusionTheUniverseIsAHologramBuyGold- BYEEEE!"
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 62
7/5/2013 9:35:21   
theosenia

Here's a short briefing of what Lucians have been doing:

After a thorough check,I see that our threads are relatively updated and most of them are working.

We are well organised and we have ( relatively speaking ) a good amount of active members.So,whatever needs to be done,hopefully won't be a problem for our clan...

Still,this came in a time when Eschaton Thunder ( our leader ) will be unavailable for a couple of weeks. I could try and do everything on my own but I see that there's no rush and most importantly, I'd like to consult with him first before the final updating of the FAQ you asked. :-)

In the meantime I'm checking/correcting/updating the rest of our threads and other things we have to take care of as a clan before the war both here and on our private forum.However I'm going to need some help,so as of today SIGMUND's going to be our Interim Ambassador to all the Clans until my formal consultation with Eschaton Thunder.

No need to worry.Lucians will be ready when time comes. We were born ready!

Joking aside,If anything comes up (or if Eschaton returns sooner ),I'll post again here about our progress.

Good luck to all! For Paxia!
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 63
7/5/2013 12:42:28   
Fishtank

After some deliberation, the hive has decided to send me as ambassador of Dynami to aid the movement, for reasons that are definitely not “yes, you’re annoying, I can’t say anyone will miss you when you’re gone.”

Sup.

I won’t say much on the saving of Paxia for now, because I think we've exhausted the issue at this point, and also because Dynami is secretly backing Xom (or was it Xor?), but I will say to any prospective new Paxian, that despite our appearance ( or more appropriately, our lack thereof) here on the AEFs, Dynami is alive on the private forums, and that new members can consider it as a potential home if any of the following applies:

1) You want a clan that emphasizes brotherhood, camaraderie and friendship.
2) Orange is your favourite colour.

As for the matter of the Paxian newsletter, I would like to nominate The Charlatan, a serious newsletter devoid of slander and other untruths, that didn't pay me to write this. At the very least, it's yellow-proof.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 64
7/7/2013 2:39:25   
  Ultrapowerpie

The PPFs are linked in y'alls gov thread, new dynamians should find it :p As to the charlatan, I'd need to see a sample issue if it. Alk these other ones are like, old, and old on the internet is old.

Thanks for the updates everyone
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 65
7/7/2013 13:48:28   
DigDog

quote:

As to the charlatan, I'd need to see a sample issue if it.

Why take only one sample issue if you can have all of them?

--> http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=20616021
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 66
7/7/2013 14:03:47   
Hollow Knight
Aequitas

As there not enough members in Igneus to make solid decisions on permanent position in the meantime we request Interim positions with the Pie appointing them so we can begin a formal process of updating the clan with new stuff.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 67
7/7/2013 14:17:34   
  Ultrapowerpie

*puts on monocle and tophat*

I say, wut a smashing fine you have there, sir DigDog, absolutely jollygood. I do think it needs more explosions though, maybe in that unity movement area. It's fine when there's some giant impending force about to invade like that Xov fellow but the rest of the time it's sorta just sits there like a lump. Also, we must talk about regularity, as people with monocles and tophats like that stuff. Can you chaps do something monthly? I may even throw my hat in the ring and submit something, so to speak. I won't literally, it's a fabulous hat.

As for Igenus, yes I have been monitoring your situation.

By the power invested in me by the Almighty SCAKK, I appoint HollowKnight as temporary/interim leader. Not only is he an AK but has had past experience leading other clans, so I think he will be a safe choice of someone who will make things fair. I'd assign a council but y'all are too small. I will of course be keeping watch over said provincial government to make sure none of that shenaniganish stuff occurs.

Carry on!!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 68
7/7/2013 19:28:04   
DigDog

quote:

Can you chaps do something monthly?

We can only do an issue when stuff is happening. Therefore we can't commit on a monthly schedule because nobody can know if enough will happen in a month.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 69
7/7/2013 19:35:36   
Nightie

quote:

Section 2: The New Paxia Post?

I greatly endorse reviving this as well. Anything to pump the defibrillators on this abject, neglected sector of the forums.
AQ DF  Post #: 70
7/9/2013 3:03:25   
Eschaton Thunder

quote:

YOU FIENDS! You've been lurking there all this time and didn't ONCE invite me for your famous Lucian Lemon Licorice? Just for that y'all pull double duty in helping out.

Thankfully, you're not in charge of clan Lucian and cannot actually assign us double duty! Clan Lucian is, nevertheless, ready to perform double duty on the battlefield, because that's how we roll!

Also, theosenia and I are working out the details on updating our FAQ.

The End is Near!
AQ  Post #: 71
7/9/2013 18:18:59   
SIGMUND

......and with the return of Eschaton Thunder I resign as Lucian Clan Interim Ambassador to the other Clans.
Leaving all government activity to our current Lucian Clan leaders.
Good Luck guys I know you will do what needs to be done.

< Message edited by SIGMUND -- 7/9/2013 18:19:27 >
AQ  Post #: 72
7/9/2013 18:44:06   
neo_manni

I wouldn't mind being called the wanderer of Earth. I am almost deathly loyal to earth in more ways than one. One of my wishes is to get all my characters to level cap as I have seen some people do it and to get tonnes of wins for my side and maybe make story to get everyone excited.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 73
7/9/2013 19:14:04   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Nice to see you back in the Paxia section neo_manni, looks like this revival is actually going well.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 74
7/9/2013 20:32:01   
neo_manni

sweet! I hope we can do what we can I am really looking forward to this truphma/paxia release. I will not be on as much cause I will be going to pray more as it is the month of ramadan. I wish god willing we accomplish what we set out for the clans of paxia as a whole.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: The New New Paxian Revival Movement!
Page 3 of 7«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition