Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The New New Paxian Revival Movement!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: The New New Paxian Revival Movement!
Page 4 of 7«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/17/2013 22:43:35   
Enzeru

I like the name for the movement
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 76
7/18/2013 15:42:59   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Well its definately appropriate Enzeru.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 77
7/18/2013 16:04:59   
dragonfire1423

I hope, for the sake of all our work, we don't need a new new new revival movement.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 78
7/18/2013 16:10:47   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Believe me when I say that no one wants that. Hopefully this revival will get a bit more on course when the war starts.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 79
7/18/2013 16:40:17   
popinloopy

I think it might get a bit more active if people have more to contribute. For instance, until this very post, I had no real reason to post in this thread because there was nothing I could accomplish that hadn't already been done by someone else. The best way to make people active is to make it so they have a reason to be, I guess.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 80
7/18/2013 16:52:41   
flashbang

So, Nautica needs to come from the deep waters of inactivity? Well, just know I am completely loyal to Paxia, Lucian and Geoto being the ones I'm most loyal to.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 81
7/18/2013 18:27:07   
  Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

I apologize for the lack of updating on clanz governments and stuffs but I've been talking with SCAKK about Paxia on the forums so I'm putting a halt to stuff like that until everything is finished with that (the other Clans AKs are talking to about ideas)

< Message edited by Ultrapowerpie -- 7/18/2013 20:01:22 >

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 82
7/18/2013 23:29:42   
dragonfire1423

It's fine. Also Flashbang: Nautica has/had/I'm-unsure-at-this-point as a leader until otherwise usurped. Ah~ I love revolutions, fun for the whole family!

Though, I have to say I'm on standby until you guys need me. I did my part in giving Nautica their Water Wings, and I intend to stay neutral until otherwise stated (^w^)

- The Monochrome Devil

"And remember: RealityIsAnIllusionTheUniverseIsAHologramBuyGold- BYEEEE!"
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 83
7/19/2013 13:59:45   
theosenia

Lucian Update:

@Pie: As I had promissed,after consulting with Eschaton Thunder (our Clan Head ),the Lucian part concerning the clan's type of government and its short description has been added to the FQ&A thread.

< Message edited by theosenia -- 7/19/2013 14:03:08 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 84
7/19/2013 21:02:16   
Dragon Blade Master

I am interested in Nautica, since it does not look as though there is much going on with them.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 85
7/19/2013 21:19:41   
0Neo

Nocturan update: people have joined in recently; we're achieving a healthy population at last (not enough to run votes though)

I think we need a way to attract forumites into this forums. The war might make Paxia stand out for a while but I think we need something that will make new (and hopefully old) players get interested in Paxia and participate in here.

I would suggest some kind of informative measure, something that informs everyone about Paxia.

what do you think?
AQ  Post #: 86
7/22/2013 13:10:18   
titangod

We should also consider what would keep people coming back to the clan forums, though. Once the war starts to end, people might start to disappear again, not to be pessimistic.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 87
7/22/2013 17:49:40   
popinloopy

@titangod
Well, honestly, we can only speculate for now. Before we start thinking of ways to make this place thriving with life, we must make sure that none of the staff blow up Paxia, like some plan to do. We just have to wait and see before we start trying anything. We don't want to get our hopes up only for them to be crus- I mean exploded.
quote:

not to be pessimistic.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 88
7/23/2013 19:28:27   
Kilvakar

I've always been a loyal member of Clan Nautica ever since I started playing AQ about 6 years ago. I've checked out the forums a couple of times, and it does always look like there's not much going on. I'd be willing to help revive our clan in any way I could!

I've heard the rumors that the staff plan to destroy Paxia, and I REALLY hope they don't. I've always wanted them to do MORE with the clans, not less. I even made some clan class armor suggestions a couple of years back, but that never took off...

Being able to join the elemental clans was one of the most awesome things about AQ when I first started. I really think that they could be a more of a focal point if AE did some more work on them :)

< Message edited by Kilvakar -- 7/24/2013 9:33:59 >
AQ  Post #: 89
7/23/2013 19:46:09   
0Neo

just what we all were waiting for, a Nautican. Welcome Kilvakar, your help is really appreciated.
AQ  Post #: 90
7/24/2013 9:33:17   
Kilvakar

Thanks, ONeo Now, all I need is for someone to fill me in on what I can do to help!
AQ  Post #: 91
7/24/2013 19:10:41   
Nightly

For now we're just waiting for activity in the form of an event. So you can sit back and do nothing or try to get and know some of the people that frequent this part of the forums ^^
Post #: 92
7/24/2013 19:42:49   
DigDog

All seven of them.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 93
7/24/2013 19:49:50   
  Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

Eight, there's eight... maybe 10...

It's more then a year ago <.< >.>

Edit: I'll update things tomorrow on the first post at the least.

< Message edited by Ultrapowerpie -- 7/24/2013 19:50:54 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 94
7/24/2013 20:34:03   
popinloopy

Seven, eight, ten, which is it? Might as well do what I'm good at, if you don't mind UPP. I'm gonna make a list here, I just hope it doesn't take up too much room. Or bettre yet, I hope it has so many people it takes up a whole page!

Paxia Forum Goers
  • popinloopy
  • Ultrapowerpie
  • 0Neo (With a zero, not an O)
  • DigDog
  • Kilvakar
  • theosenia
  • dragonfire1423
  • hict98
  • Heroes of the Scape
  • Oliver Bell
  • Kalle
  • Nightly
  • flashbang
  • Tha Killa
  • James Lu
  • neo_manni
  • Many more people I am too lazy to look for at the moment. I'll update this list later.

< Message edited by popinloopy -- 7/24/2013 23:24:22 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 95
7/24/2013 21:32:13   
hict98

@popin Just going to help you some
*me
*HotS
*Oliver Bell
*sometimes Kalle comes to the PUC thread
*Nightly
*Flashbang
*Nightie
*Tha Killa
*James Lu

< Message edited by hict98 -- 7/24/2013 21:34:22 >

AQ AQW  Post #: 96
7/24/2013 22:51:07   
Kilvakar

I definitely plan to stick around! Looks like there's 24 on the list so far...

I've been waiting to see if anyone else is posting in the Nautican forum, no luck so far :P

What, exactly, is the end goal for the Paxian forums? Are we looking for discussions mostly related to in-game events? Role-playing? Just chillin? I noticed that many of the older threads were designed to whip up support for clan defense/Z-Token donations and things of that sort.

I'd love to learn how things work around here better, that way I can figure out how I can participate best. Thanks!
AQ  Post #: 97
7/24/2013 22:56:27   
popinloopy

@Kilvakar
As far as I can tell, the Paxia forums are pretty easygoing in what you post. Just don't do anything crazy and you should be fine. All you have to remember is that it's part of the forums, not some sort of alien technology. No different from the rest. Follow rules, stay on topic, blah blah blah, yadda yadda, et cetera, so on and so forth, you know the drill, you get the idea.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 98
7/25/2013 0:55:42   
neo_manni

what about me I had posted here in this thread not one page away I am an active paxia forum user.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 99
7/25/2013 1:15:36   
popinloopy

@neo_manni
If you look, I added you already. I didn't want to dedicate an entire post to it after your post of "..." because two "filler" posts would seem like spam. Now that you have a real post out, I can announce it. Sorry for not informing you sooner.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: The New New Paxian Revival Movement!
Page 4 of 7«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition