Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The New New Paxian Revival Movement!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: The New New Paxian Revival Movement!
Page 6 of 7«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/2/2013 21:39:11   
titangod

^ I second that. It took me a while after being inactive for years to find the clan forums, and even then I almost didn't remember they existed...
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 126
8/2/2013 21:45:18   
0Neo

We know people can have problems finding the clan forums. We need solutions now.

I was thinking of creating either some kind of newsletter to inform people about the clan forums or a link in Paxia that directs players to the clan forums.
AQ  Post #: 127
8/3/2013 19:32:44   
Kilvakar

Whatever we do, it needs to be visible in the main AQ forum, where everyone will see it!
AQ  Post #: 128
8/3/2013 23:37:30   
hict98

Well I remember how I ended up finding these forums. I was going through some thread in AQGD and my mouse passed over someone's sig and it was clickable so out of curiosity I went to see where it lead. Next thing I know I become an active user here. So an idea is maybe putting a link for these forums in our signatures.
AQ AQW  Post #: 129
8/3/2013 23:45:32   
0Neo

To report, the Nocturu clan is accepting applications for the NHC.

At last, we are moving towards a shaded future the shadows of our past can (hopefully) be proud of.
AQ  Post #: 130
8/4/2013 1:15:35   
Heroes of the Scape

The Aerodu elections are over and our government is back to full strength.
AQ  Post #: 131
8/4/2013 4:09:23   
titangod

Congratulations on finishing your elections. I can only hope Nocturu's goes as well.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 132
8/4/2013 4:54:16   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

The day draws nearer... To arms my fellow Paxian Brethren!!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 133
8/4/2013 10:16:44   
Kilvakar

I honestly have only seen one or two others posting in Nautica, so I may consider taking up the mantle of leadership at some point...
AQ  Post #: 134
8/4/2013 10:20:08   
0Neo

@Kilvakar I think no-one told you that before you another member of Nautica took the unofficial leadership when there was no-one else in that clan. The name is hiddenfire but I haven't seen him again for some time now....maybe you can get away with it
AQ  Post #: 135
8/4/2013 10:22:21   
  Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

@Kilvakar- Denied, you are NOT authorized for any such action, especially since some of you are JUST now getting active. The Revival has been here for weeks, there's been a wave before y'all new comers. ESPECIALLY in Nautica, one of the 2 direct democracies existing in Paxia. If you think that something needs to change, please read the front post of the thread and follow the procedures listed there.

I will add more to this post as I back-track to read past concerns, but I'm posting it NOW to avoid confusion that seems to be occurring immediately.

Edit: To those saying the Paxia forums are out of the way: drop the issue now. It's been brought up in the past, each time it's been denied. Paxia is staying where it is, nothing that can be done about that for the foreseeable future.

This isn't the place for in-game suggestions, AQ Suggestions is the place for that.

Nocturu's elections/nominations are underway, Aerodu's is closed since we just finished.

< Message edited by Ultrapowerpie -- 8/4/2013 10:27:17 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 136
8/4/2013 12:08:15   
darksaber22

oh and speaking about revival Dynami might need some help because no one seems to be one over there so we might need to try and do something about that so that we can revive paxia
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 137
8/4/2013 14:22:54   
titangod

I think a couple of them are just chilling (and pretty aware of the situation) in the PPF.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 138
8/4/2013 15:31:30   
  Ultrapowerpie

Dynami is lurking, don't worry, they'll be ready when time comes.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 139
8/4/2013 15:48:47   
Kilvakar

I heard that Hiddenfire had take over leadership, but I haven't seen him around...

Don't worry, I have no intention if making a power grab :P I was just offering my help since it seems like the number of active members is maybe...3? We ARE supposed to be a direct democracy, though, so if there are only one or two members there, then...

OK, so no links to the Paxia forums anywhere else. Would it be possible to have Clan role-playing thread? I know there is an actual RP thread somewhere else, but it is supposed to be a general AE setting and has little to do with Paxia.

My idea is that we have a thread for actually role-playing our characters in each Clan, and one for RPing together outside the Clan bases. What do you think?
AQ  Post #: 140
8/4/2013 16:16:49   
hict98

When you guys say Hiddenfire, do you mean Dragonfire?
AQ AQW  Post #: 141
8/4/2013 16:31:36   
Kilvakar

No, his name is Hiddenfire and his avy is a horse.
AQ  Post #: 142
8/4/2013 16:32:55   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

We sjould start a paxian war challenge thread!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 143
8/4/2013 22:09:19   
hict98

@^ Seconded

AQ AQW  Post #: 144
8/4/2013 23:11:23   
titangod

What kind of challenge do you mean?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 145
8/4/2013 23:22:55   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

Eg: I challenge Hict to get X no of kills in a time limit,

And Hict challenges Me to get Y no of kills in a time limit.

We can also hav group challenges, and see which group gets the largest kills in the war.

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 146
8/4/2013 23:37:39   
Tha Killa

It'd be pretty hard to keep track, don't you think?
AQ  Post #: 147
8/4/2013 23:59:01   
titangod

Thanks for the clarification. I think the idea is interesting.

As for keeping track, I guess we'd just have to look at meters and trust that they're updated (for larger group challenges?) and that forum members are actually doing this as opposed to some random person who has never been here? Unless we decide to record ourselves, though I don't see that catching on, haha. I'm sure that we could find people who'd keep record if necessary, though, who would be honest... Right?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 148
8/6/2013 22:47:32   
  Ultrapowerpie

Important Paxia Update:

So, as y'all know by now the Clans AKs were talking with SCAKK about the Paxia Forums and ways to get it more active and whatnot.

This is Phase 1. Most of the clans have been in restructuring so that means Nocturu, Igneus, Natuica and Glacius are still in teh same state as before, so carry on.

What this DOES mean is that Aerodu, Dynami, Lucian and Geoto effectively join the rest in restructuring.

Everyone is to make sure the new CC's follow these rules: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21408133

Also this means that EVERYONE is kicked out of all old positions, including clan head.

We're kicking things off with a clean start right in time for the war :D

< Message edited by Ultrapowerpie -- 8/6/2013 22:48:17 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 149
8/6/2013 22:51:24   
popinloopy

So, a Coup D'état but without it being overthrown? Interesting. It will certainly leave room for opportunity and to try something new with how the clan government is working. This will be interesting...
Thanks for the update, UPP.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 5 [6] 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: The New New Paxian Revival Movement!
Page 6 of 7«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition