Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= "An Open Letter To..."

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= "An Open Letter To..."
Page 5 of 19«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/20/2013 17:33:34   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

Dear Zhoom,

Get a haircut. Why? Because of 42.

-Amon
DF  Post #: 101
8/20/2013 17:48:43   
DarkLore

Dear Zhoom,

Since you absorbed Sek-Duat's spirit that technically makes you the new ruler of the sandsea! He is your ancestor. Will you try to remove the current ruler in a non-lethal way?
Hope to try on those sweet new ranger threads!

-Your friend, Korbak!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 102
8/21/2013 19:23:16   
Xanaomin

Dear Zhoom,

It must be tough, being a hardened bounty hunter that gets his butt handed to him whenever he comes up against an adversary. First, us beating you several times when you worked for Sek Duat, then Sek Duat beating, imprizoning, and draining you when we gave and were given the cold shoulder.

Maybe you should convince Dracelix to make the improved Ranger armor slightly OP. You know, as a favor to the people of the Sandsea for vanishing on them.

Condolences, Xanaomin
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 103
8/21/2013 19:59:57   
Lord Melvin
Banned

Dear Zhoom,

First off you still owe me that 5 gold for our bet. I killed those baby scarabs fair and square! And you still question me today about why I let the mother go... Personal matters aside I'm glad your all better. How was probably being in your late 80s like? I writing with my very own automated handy-core 3000 (copyright). You still remember that accident Zhoom? I guess thats why I'm a GPS now... Forever! Thanks a lot... those rose definently have a reason to hate magic now.

-Beeping once for yes and twice for no, KeroroForever.

< Message edited by Lord Melvin -- 8/21/2013 20:00:58 >

Wait did you just summon a bunch of ponies in one turn?
Yeah, so.
Isn't that against the rules?
Screw the rules! I'm a brony!

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 104
8/22/2013 1:38:11   
Faerdin
Rune Knight

Dearest Zhoom,

As I understand it, a sort of friendly rivalry has grown between us. We have already fought one another. Over and over again. We sought dominance over the other and neither of us really came out on top, so it is only inevitable that we will fight again. Probably not directly, but there is bound to be some competition- chiefly in how many monsters we can kill if there is a war- so I would like to outline a few rules before any of this occurs.

1) No sabotaging.
2) No kill-stealing.
3) No steal-killing (Yes, there is a difference).
4) No trick arrows (No, boxing-glove arrows do not count).
5) For the love of the Avatars, I DO NOT CARE HOW BIG THE THING YOU KILLED IS. It only counts as ONE!

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
He Who Stands Between

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 105
8/22/2013 7:14:46   
TheWisestMage

Dear Zhoom,

I hope you're doing well. Please help us crush the Rose in Sandsea...I don't care if there's a mass revolt we need to crush the ROSE!

Stranger than Strange,
The Wisest Mage
DF AQW  Post #: 106
8/22/2013 10:33:19   
salene

zhoom zhoom!

"and off he goes, speeding towards the light orb, nothing can stop him now! but then comes sek duat, closing in on the kill. could this new racer have a terrible life altering secret? who knows! zhoom cuts him off at the pyramid, veering towards the outside. then the hero comes. grabbing first place by a hairs width!"

-driver salene
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 107
8/22/2013 11:25:20   
bokterier

Dear Zhoom,

My life is awesome. I had some problems because a certain someone froze me, but I'm okay!
*Looks at Jania* (>_>) [O_O] (<_<)

I had some problems after I was unfrozen. I can suddenly hear voices in my head.

"Oswald! Haykö... Oswald! Haykö..."

Would like to meet you again! Oswald and Haykö also sends their regards!

~Bokterier
~Oswald
~Haykö
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 108
8/22/2013 20:31:27   
Rukaji

Dear Zhoom,

I was expecting you to be a bit faster with a name like that. None the less, we had some great travels and I hope to adventure with you soon. *cough totallynothintingtowardssomething cough*
I just can't stand the heat of the desert... especially when I'm wearing 200 pounds of armor.

Sincerely,
Rukaji

DF  Post #: 109
8/27/2013 19:56:25   
Melissa4Bella
AmeSylph

Hello, DragonFablers!

Every week we will be opening up a thread that will be dedicated for YOUR letters to some of the most notable (and some not-so-well-known) NPC's in DragonFable. This is your chance to tell NPC's what is on your mind!

This will not be a contest, it will be just for fun. Keep in mind:
  • ALL AE Forum Rules apply
  • If you want to get into greater detail with your letter, you can do so by following the guidelines set in the For those who like to write thread.
  • If you want to RP with your friends about a NPC, you can create an IRC channel.

This week's NPC to write your letters to is: Thyton

Make sure to send your letter to the right dojo!

< Message edited by Melissa4Bella -- 8/27/2013 20:02:45 >
  • AQ DF  Post #: 110
    8/27/2013 20:16:02   
      Starflame13

Dear Thyton,

Where have you been during the Rose takeover? I mean, I know ninja's are supposed to stay hidden in the shadows, but you can't have remained impartial for the 5 years this conflict has been growing. Which side do your ninja's favor? Or will you just fight for whichever side the pirates are against? If another war comes soon near your area, I might be calling in a few favors to ask for help in quietly dispatching a few rose soldiers...

That said, I hope that the Shadow of the Wind village is still safe from all the enemies that are wandering around these days. Hope to see you soon on the battlefield. Preferable on my side.

Sincerely,
    Gryffin (aka Starflame13) and Orion

Have you checked your forum inbox? PM Notifications are down!

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 111
    8/27/2013 20:16:31   
    The Odor

Thyton

How is the village faring? I really should check in more, being a (honorary I presume... I think I got a bit to much of a doorsmashing persona to be a real one...) Ninja and all. I am still protecting the village though... Mainly through saving the world its in. It counts.

Also, sorry about always supporting Pirates whenever I get a choice... Its something about their seafaring ways that just speaks to me... Or the Gold... Or the adventure... I should probably wrap this up...

Honorary Ninja of The Wind Village
    The Odor

< Message edited by The Odor -- 8/27/2013 20:17:01 >

Where is my Hat of of Darkness, Dorkishness and Despair?
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 112
    8/27/2013 20:57:04   
    Azan

Dear Thyton,

You had 5 years when I was in ice. Now teach me new skills for my ninja update.

Post #: 113
    8/27/2013 21:34:44   
    WolfPup

Dear Thyton,

Are you and your legion of ninja monkies ever going to participate in the fight vs the rose or are you and those lousy pirates safe upon the island? Also since it has been so long since I have mastered the way of the ninja, will I ever get the chance to become a grandmaster ninja like yourself?

P.S. Can you train my dragon in the way of the ninja?

Signed,
    Wolfpup (aka Jason)
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 114
    8/28/2013 15:30:54   
    Rukaji

Dear Thyton,

How's it goin'? ... Do I need to send this to you surreptitiously?

Sincerely,
    Rukaji
    DF  Post #: 115
    8/28/2013 15:53:48   
    Faerdin
    Rune Knight

Dear Thyton,

If this letter gets to you... does that mean the mailman is also a ninja?

Sincerely,
    He Who Stands Between

P.S. If the mailman is a ninja, does that mean Newman from Seinfeld is secretly a ninja?

< Message edited by Faerdin -- 8/28/2013 15:54:03 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 116
    8/28/2013 20:37:55   
    Lemonus

Dear Thyton,

How do Ninjas get together exactly? You don't really see each other... most of the time.

~Lemmy

P.S. Can you make the village go Power Ranger style for as long as the Rose lives? That may work in eradicating the whole organization :P
    DF AQW  Post #: 117
    8/28/2013 21:34:45   
    Chaosweaver Amon
    Friendly!

... ...,

... ... ... .... ...

..... .....,

[Translation]

Dear Thyton,
    So...five years...where exactly might my Ninja update be...?
    Yours Truly,
    -Amon
    DF  Post #: 118
    8/28/2013 22:04:29   
    DragonlordKhan

Dear Thyton...

So... I hope that the position as Jonin of the Shadow of the Wind Clan is still being filled by the most qualified, a.k.a., you. I would inspect the village to see if it was, but... well, I can't see you guys. Because you're Ninjas.
    Seriously, wear neon shirts or something, you people are impossible to see!!

Anyway, I hope that Honda hasn't been much trouble lately. Hope that you've been able to enlist his aid in fighting the rose too, but I don't know how easy that's going to be, since the Wind Or-I mean, Jewel of the Four Winds, kinda got... fused? Destroyed? I dunno.

~Not a Ninja, Dragonlord Khan.

P.S. ...I had something, then I forgot it. Dang it! Got any weird Jedi/Ninja Mind Trick for that? Thanks.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 119
    9/4/2013 14:17:44   
    Melissa4Bella
    AmeSylph

Hello, DragonFablers!

Every week we will be opening up a thread that will be dedicated for YOUR letters to some of the most notable (and some not-so-well-known) NPC's in DragonFable. This is your chance to tell NPC's what is on your mind!

This will not be a contest, it will be just for fun. Keep in mind:
  • ALL AE Forum Rules apply
  • If you want to get into greater detail with your letter, you can do so by following the guidelines set in the For those who like to write thread.
  • If you want to RP with your friends about a NPC, you can create an IRC channel.

This week's NPC to write your letters to is: Mysterious G.

Let's see if we can make the poor guy feel better after being neglected!
  • AQ DF  Post #: 120
    9/4/2013 14:25:27   
    Frost Moglin

Dear G

Is it true your face is half-robotic?
    Does the G mean gnome in your name?
    Would mechanical bananas be as silly as it sounds like?

See ya later, "G"!

< Message edited by Frost Moglin -- 9/6/2013 14:58:05 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 121
    9/4/2013 14:28:24   
    bokterier

Dear Mysterious G,

I know how it feels to be neglected. I am fighting against an organisation called The Rosé. They don't think very highly of their members.

I am very sorry for happened to you, as Tomix and I are against Envy/Aspar. I wish that you could be even more mysterious, but this isn't a wishing letter, so I say bye for now.

By the way, Aegis is an total badass!

Sincerely,
    Bokterier, Loyal Guardian of Aria.

< Message edited by bokterier -- 9/4/2013 16:27:56 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 122
    9/4/2013 15:08:16   
    assa49

Hello G,

How are you doing? Did you get over the shock of envious possesion?
    Apart from that, can you teach me your moves? I wanna use that magnet too :3

Assa

Part Time Warmonger; Member of the Warmonger Skeleton Crew
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 123
    9/4/2013 15:30:42   
    DarkLore

Dear G,

You've got the potential to pretty much cream Sepulchure (Pre-backstabbing) With that stun and mana destroy ability. You were always so mysterious, that I had no idea you were a technomancer underneath that hood. Do you know how hard it is to see that gauntlet under your hood that covers almost your entire being? I'm so dumb! When I fought you, I didn't even think about the debug move technomancers use.

Sincerely sorry for whooping your mysterious butt,

Korbak
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 124
    9/4/2013 18:03:45   
    SonicTbear

Dear G,

Please quit draining mine and the other players' mana. Thanks!

Tbear,
    Warrior

< Message edited by SonicTbear -- 9/4/2013 18:04:00 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 125
    Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= "An Open Letter To..."
    Page 5 of 19«<34567>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition