Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

A Better Epic Duel

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> A Better Epic Duel
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/7/2013 21:40:43   
goldslayer1

Looking for some feedback so I decided to post a Google Docs page.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Qzc7RboT6bzAOFgE7m4OVjDLg-LEfCkD2qyLd9NPPdA/edit?usp=sharing
This Google Docs page contains suggestions and ideas on the following

Faction Improvements:
1) Co-Leader
2) Notebot Update
3) Faction Headquarters
4) Faction Mates and Battles
5) Daily Wins and Wins counter

NPCs and PVE:

Miscellaneous Changes:
1) Mutating Weapons
2) Art: Varium vs Non-Varium

Let me know what you think, if you like it, and if there's anything you'd like suggest aswell.

NOTE: This Google docs page also has other suggestions such as Custom Skill Trees, Stat balance, and the match making system which are balanced related and belong in a different section. it also has pictures displaying some of the ideas and suggestions.

I am linking the Google Docs page because its much easier to link the page than to copy and paste and reformat everything for this forums.
and also because 19 pages of text wouldn't look good here.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
10/7/2013 21:50:19   
Rayman
Banned

About Faction Improvements:
Supported, Everything (This is like the 4th time doing this, please add this to the game x_x), Maybe don't add all in 1 shot but add these things slowy atleast.

And Editing later for the other ideas........
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
10/8/2013 9:19:00   
martinsen5

I love these suggestions, you also have a good point regarding the mutating weapons, haha.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
10/8/2013 18:12:30   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

I read the entire thing.

Most of the ideas in the document were stuff I've seen some time ago. Iv'e supported them then, and I support them now.

My Opinion and feedback on each thing:

Custom skill trees:

This could make the game pretty fun. But there's one thing that I thought of that may or may not get in the way, and this is how your characters look.

Essentially this removes classes and these classes are classified by the way they look. I'm not sure how you would determine how your character looks if this happens, if I had to guess I would say whichever ultimate strike move you have determines the looks you share and the type of weapon you need to use. You suggestion of working around the animations with different weapons might be odd. Wrist blades doing overload would look strange.

Also I dont think frenzy and field medic should be in the same spot.

Other than that I like this idea because it inspires more creativity and build options, and just about everything you said about certain skills, adding them and what not.

Stat balance: Yes, this is definitely a good idea.

Gun change: This is one thing I don't support. This is going to make the tech mages that use strength and support builds extremely OP. I do however agree that it should be another stat besides strength. The problem is the other stats will increase defense or resitance and unless we create another stat, which would be horrible, it needs to stay the way it is.

Item stats: More stats = more fun = more reason to play = more incentive to level up. I like having lots of stats, it was fun back in delta having +56 strength or whatever.

Health and energy:

I like having tons of hp and energy at level 35. It was 250 or something in it right? I'm not looking at the document right now...

It's a good idea, bosses might need a buff though.

Rarity and items:

It's common sense to agree with this.

Combat Ratings:

This solves all problems with matchups. Instead of matching up by level, matching by stats and equipment. I couldnt have thought of this, but it works perfectly. This is something I'd like to see implemented.

Faction stuff:

Co Leader: Ive wanted this for a long time. Its extremely useful for faction founders.

Notebot: An extreme yes. This needs to happen.

Faction HQ: This would give players positive incentives to level up your faction.

Factionmates and battles: If this is possible it only helps. The only problem is the opportunity cost of working on such a miner thing instead of something else.

Daily wins counter: YES PLEASE. This would be one of the most useful tools in-game if implemented.

Npcs and Pve: I support NPC's scaling with you and that after 15 wins in an hour you can only gain credits. No EXP to be gained from anything, and for there to be different modes to choose from, normal hard and easy. The different battle mode NPC's are also good.

Misc Changes:

Mutating gear varium only: Mutating gear should only be promos in my opinion.

Separation in art quality: Yes please!!! I paid good money for my items because of the way they look.

This was a good post goldslayer. Most of these should be worked on.

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
10/8/2013 21:19:02   
goldslayer1

i will be adding more suggestions/ideas later regarding

Faction Improvements:
6) Faction Pages (like charpages, but for factions. and with a picture example)

Miscellaneous:
3) Charpage Upgrade (add more info like influence, change the achievement layout, etc)
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> A Better Epic Duel
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition