Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

What if bot specials cost energy?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> What if bot specials cost energy?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/5/2013 0:04:35   
santonik

(poison bot)
This would force their way a little bit larger amounts of energy. This would lead to the abuse that players would not be able to do a loop heal and poison attacks as it is today. But this would mean that one should choose either will do. (Techmage and poisonbot) If a poison bot specials cost about (x) of energy. Overall, this would make it difficult poison loops all classes.

(Infernal Android)

Second or third is broplem rage, rage whit. . i know it is time using one move. My English Is not perfect so try understand. However, what if this special would be able to ruin? It would be great tactic to me. Today rage attack is really easy to do. What if it would have to pay a little energy? (IA bot special)

(in general)
I do not mind myself if I would have to pay a bot of energy. (Specials only) Of course, should watch carefully how much does each bot special pay. (this would apply to all bots.) What's better than the more expensive special. (in this case it would be good to take into account the special skills of the bots and their benefits)

It seems to me that one of the good / bad side too. (depending on what direction he thinks.) This thing wondered me. specials such as what would work without the focus of the building. (pyrofly, bunnybot, and others) Again, these would be good to pay for energy. Because of these buildings do not use the bot to make damage. Some buildings need only special.

Please tell me your opinion. In fact, I do not know if there is any relevant information regarding this matter. (twitter, etc) I use these almost never.

MAIN POINTS IS THIS: (What if bot specials cost energy?)
Epic  Post #: 1
12/5/2013 0:11:46   
DarkDevil

i guess the game is not ready for this because the energy draining and regaining skills are not balanced.

furthermore TM and CH will have the most use of this due to their ability to get energy without stoping the attack.

lastly all bot skills are being balanced for their current state not their energy cost , such as one blockable other is 1 use and last deals no damage etc.

i don't really think we should think about this now.
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
12/5/2013 1:23:29   
Pemberton

If this happens, nobody will ever use bots again LOL. Not enough energy available.
I mean this energy draining is too much, I have never ever seen someone use massacre in OMEGA.
Post #: 3
12/5/2013 2:43:47   
axell5

offtopic @pem, i've made a build with level 8 massacre that is not bad in 1v1, but right now not using it as im doing 2v2
ONtopic: no no and no.... bots are the only skill that needs no energy(apart from some energy gaining and draining skills). so no
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 4
12/5/2013 3:10:13   
Ranloth
Banned

Then you give these Bots a boost in damage. Normal Bots would remain free and have their current (standard) power. Energy costing ones would need to have an advantage over normal Bots, so if there was IA and IA (E(nergy), then IA (E) would have to be stronger than IA. You don't just dump Energy cost onto it without any bonus.
AQ Epic  Post #: 5
12/5/2013 4:20:06   
Jaseidon

I agree with trans, you don't simply tak away something without giving something back
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> What if bot specials cost energy?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition