Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? IV - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? IV - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 27 of 30«<2526272829>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/1/2014 10:38:59   
BJEBLE

@Kiazz Honestly I think just buffing Power Flow would be enough. Fresh Start really makes you Restart your entire hand, which can be really good and it lets Water cycle through their deck much faster than any other element.
DF  Post #: 651
4/1/2014 10:50:11   
Megadragonknight

Yeah, there is advantage in Fresh Start. Buffing Power Flow to having 12 cost is reasonable and to be concur with. Fresh Start allows faster chance of drawing the cards you need again once all 15 default cards(usually) are drawn.
Post #: 652
4/1/2014 11:08:35   
Resk

Power Flow at 13.

If you have 20 energy, you flow, you go to 7, and go to 12 for the next turn, if you have 2 flows, you cannot do it 2 turns in a row.

Power Flow at 12.

If you have 20 energy, you flow, you go to 8, and go to 13 for the next turn, if you have 2 flows, you can do it 2 turns in a row.

This comes up very often with the Spirit dragon so far. It's just opinion if this is 'OP' however.

Also what I would like to see is an Automatic list of top 30 characters by usage in PvP, for levels 10+ (as levels 9- are more chance based, and would flood with level 1 starter characters)

-Resk

< Message edited by Resk -- 4/1/2014 11:28:55 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 653
4/1/2014 13:53:46   
Gorillo Titan

You guys are trying to make Powerflow into another meteorite?
Post #: 654
4/1/2014 17:40:41   
clintonian

Buffing powerflow? Naah its fine water is alright as is lowering the cost honestly would be OP especially on wyvern and aqueous
Post #: 655
4/2/2014 0:22:18   
BJEBLE

@Clintonian Human Fisher too but yeah I guess it's fine, these new Water characters pretty much bring Water up to par.
DF  Post #: 656
4/2/2014 1:02:58   
so0meone

quote:

How about more ORGANIZED tournaments? Take a look at Pokémon and see they've got Ubers, OU, UU, LC, etc.

You're aware those aren't actually official tiers set out by Nintendo right? Those were created by the Smogon community. Nontendo's official rules are the VGC rules, which don't actually have tierings. Just a banlist. (I do prefer Smogon's rules though)

I'd honestly like to see new features over new characters, yeah, new characters are nice but the whole reason the game's not going anywhere right now is that it's still a skeleton. So many features that are planned still need to be added. Also, Chaos. I've been waiting for Chaos since back in the day Earth Wizard was a really good character.

IGN: Peeves
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 657
4/2/2014 1:27:43   
DidYouKnowThat

@above: Yes I am aware, but Smogon is so 'close' to Pokémon, I found it easier to just call them as one.

And the thing is, no coders. I'm predicting 2 years before this game actually starts moving. You? And I'm being serious.

(edit) Besides, the point I was trying to make was still the same, since Apprentice(s) and Veterans alike still need some love, no? Not to mention weak as heck legendaries, such as X-mas Elf. *cough* *cough*
X-mas Elf could also play against Veterans and some Masters because of how weak it is as of now.

(edit2) For Chaos, I'm still seeing HOW much of it is luck-based and whatnot. . . .Some sort of outline or several sneak peeks on cards. . . .But then again Nulgath can't use forums so that sucks big time.

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 4/2/2014 1:35:54 >
Post #: 658
4/2/2014 9:53:43   
Gorillo Titan

A wiki button at the bottom of the screen with the oversoul home report bug and forum buttons they have to change the report bug button soon anyway might as well.
Post #: 659
4/2/2014 16:07:30   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

@DidYouKnowThat

I'm pretty sure during OS's early days, Nulgath had previews of two Chaos cards, one of which was "Chaos Strike."
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 660
4/2/2014 18:08:58   
DidYouKnowThat

@Rip: Yep, only two though. By now I believe they should've made some more chaos based cards. . . riiight? . . .I hope. . .
Post #: 661
4/2/2014 19:25:03   
Gorillo Titan

Well a chaos deck should be easily possible of being made since they will use 500s and the other normal deck cards the problem would be the RNG for the special cards.
Post #: 662
4/2/2014 20:24:20   
so0meone

quote:

Well a chaos deck should be easily possible of being made since they will use 500s and the other normal deck cards the problem would be the RNG for the special cards.

This is exactly why we don't have Chaos. What we were told way back last year when it was supposed to be released was that it couldn't be released yet because the engine the game ran on (and as far as I know still runs on) couldn't do the randomized damage Chaos was supposed to be based around.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 663
4/2/2014 21:01:40   
Gorillo Titan

But they could use part of the stun chance and dot chance feature to come up with a way for the random cards to work.

Wouldn't anyone who worked on AQ know how to work on RNG since they have the dice rolls in AQ.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 4/2/2014 21:03:06 >
Post #: 664
4/2/2014 21:47:01   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

I've come up with two possible Chaos card ideas: Unknown Effect, which costs no energy, but produces no effect (at least not before 10 turns) and Chaos Infection, which makes the enemy charge up 20 Chaos Energy. This works the same way as if you charged a different element while you are charging up something. That's probably too OP xD

If there is no Chaos, Nulgath ought to replace Chaos with Wind maybe . . .
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 665
4/2/2014 22:19:38   
DidYouKnowThat

What special traits would Wind possess? Energy is basically wind in Oversoul. Lol.
Post #: 666
4/2/2014 22:30:33   
Gorillo Titan

Suggesting new elements seems pointless if we aren't even getting stuff pass just new characters chaos they already have cards drawn out and the symbol of it on the chain of elements the fact they would skip chaos and add wind in just seems like a waste of time right now if they finally add chaos I can wrap my mind around new elements but for now seems like a waste of time.
Post #: 667
4/2/2014 22:35:22   
DidYouKnowThat

I don't think Chaos Element is that needed. . .. is it? lol.
Post #: 668
4/2/2014 22:41:14   
Gorillo Titan

OS takes place during the same time as AQW chaos being in game makes sense plus they already done so much off game stuff for chaos.
Post #: 669
4/2/2014 22:49:10   
DidYouKnowThat

Them being in-game could make sense, but it doesn't have to arrive anytime soon. After all, it is in another dimension or whatever, so they could just say it took ages for Chaos to trespass onto Nulgath's turf. Haha lol.
And how much off-game progress have they done for chaos? Thinking up of 2 cards doesn't show us much.
Post #: 670
4/2/2014 22:53:05   
Gorillo Titan

2 cards is a lot IMO a lot of weaker characters in this game have the regular stuff and nothing else to special.
Post #: 671
4/3/2014 0:24:14   
DidYouKnowThat

Well I'd much rather see other more important features in game other than a Chaos element. It'd certainly benefit Oversoul more. Another element is just. . .well . .. another element.
Post #: 672
4/3/2014 9:30:37   
Gorillo Titan

Chaos is a very important thing GQ can not start until its put in game since its whats stopping us from getting elemental stats one of the things Nuglith wants in game before anything dealing with the GQ can begin a lot of the other stuff we are missing are pretty simple to put in game once chaos is done.
Post #: 673
4/3/2014 14:18:33   
EliteWarlockz

I kinda don't want to have another "Chaos Storyline" game because it'll just be a repeat of AQW.
Post #: 674
4/3/2014 14:24:34   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

@EliteWarlockz

Naw, only a few Chaos parasites somehow escaped into Oversoul. They will never reign to power again.

Speaking of Chaos . . . is there any backstory HOW Chaos came into Oversoul? I thought it would be only in AQW's universe.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 675
Page:   <<   < prev  25 26 [27] 28 29   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? IV - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 27 of 30«<2526272829>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition