Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= January 31st, 2014 - Patch Notes - 1.6.2

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= January 31st, 2014 - Patch Notes - 1.6.2
Page 6 of 7«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/2/2014 6:38:59   
AQisFuN
Banned

I guess so..it's just that the feeling..you have the Ultra Rare and then you don't. I guess it's alright now...anyways..I was away from EpicDuel before this update, because I thought it was boring. But this update was the one I had been waiting for a VERY long time. Azrael's Gear.

Oh and btw..about the proof of having the Ultra rare..I sent Nightwraith a tweet 10 seconds after the code was given out. xD

< Message edited by AQisFuN -- 2/2/2014 6:43:06 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 126
2/2/2014 6:41:26   
axell5

@aqisfun i feel you(even if it was in another game its the same feeling). Oh and I also wasn't so active because been more actively in aqw. I came because heard the yeti training missions were going to be removed so i trained my baby to omega baby yeti. But then saw the weekend boost and here I am, actively playing and hope I'm gonna become like people who get 50k credits in 2 weeks(or less)
EDIT: also, how did you sell the 2 items? There was a confirm button after each sell button clicking.

< Message edited by axell5 -- 2/2/2014 6:42:11 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 127
2/2/2014 6:44:38   
Noobatron x3000

^ your reffering to npcers . If you pvped enough in this game to make 50k in 2 weeks you'd rage quit.
Post #: 128
2/2/2014 6:52:12   
axell5

never said anything about PvP nor NPC but yes i reffer to NPC because i was making 20k in 3-4 weeks by pvp and never bothered with NPC(yes i know i was lazy) AAAAND your point?

< Message edited by axell5 -- 2/2/2014 6:53:04 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 129
2/2/2014 11:03:42   
Xx. Christian .xX

Are we still having prize codes?
Post #: 130
2/2/2014 11:15:49   
Mother1

@ christian

no they are done for now.
Epic  Post #: 131
2/2/2014 11:18:46   
Xx. Christian .xX

uh dang it :(
Post #: 132
2/2/2014 12:46:44   
Hun Kingq

Mother1, A level 40 NPC is tougher to beat than a Level 38 and it should not reward you with the same exact amount of experience they should give at least 3 more points as a reward for taking on the tougher one.
Epic  Post #: 133
2/2/2014 12:48:33   
Ranloth
Banned

No, it should not. It's done this way to promote PvP matches, which give more Exp/Credits if you're below the NPC's level.
AQ Epic  Post #: 134
2/2/2014 12:50:49   
Mother1

@Hun kingq

I remember this was the answer a AK gave me from the staff when I reported the credit not being higher months ago when I beat a a level 20 NPC with my level 11 account. They told me since there was no risk to your battle record, (meaning the loss isn't recorded) and you could battle them without limit.
Epic  Post #: 135
2/2/2014 13:12:50   
Calogero

NPCs and PVP at same level gives the same amount of Exp... 12 to be exact.
And promoting PVP when balance is broken, meh
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 136
2/2/2014 16:20:11   
Scyze

Since the Super Bowl achievement is going to return next year, I have decided to just farm Credits off NPCs and get the two Azrael guns. I know that it's no longer good, but it will help me one day in the future!. :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 137
2/2/2014 18:14:13   
edwardvulture

They should compensate those of us who had multiple super bowl achievements.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 138
2/2/2014 18:33:27   
8x

If you bought them, you still have them.
Epic  Post #: 139
2/2/2014 19:26:19   
edwardvulture

right.... ok I still have 45-47 on my tact merc Eddy Vulture. Too bad I forgot to snag the olympics one.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 140
2/3/2014 5:03:09   
Pemberton

Promote PvP matches? PvP is just like NPC because everyone is using the same build and class lol...only worse because you can't win OP level 40s with legends
At least NPC you can win.
Post #: 141
2/3/2014 5:56:19   
Hun Kingq

Mother1, That is the poorest excuse given to you by staff, if the NPC or PvP is tougher to beat then you should get more experience not the same and that for NPCs you are only allowed 100 a day but the PvP is unlimited.
Epic  Post #: 142
2/3/2014 5:59:59   
Ranloth
Banned

And you forget ED is a PvP game, not PvE. It's there so you do play PvP if you want higher rewards, not so you make a complete switch to NPCs and level up that way - which is still possible now, minus the higher rewards if NPC Level > Your Level.
AQ Epic  Post #: 143
2/3/2014 6:25:14   
Mysterion.

Wow, azreal's borg back?
Wasn't it a Rare, and would never return?

Good going devs, really keeping your promises.
Won't be surprised to see gamma bot back now.

Even if it's a phase item, they seem to not keep any promises, so..

< Message edited by Mysterion. -- 2/3/2014 6:26:09 >
Epic  Post #: 144
2/3/2014 6:27:39   
Ranloth
Banned

quote:

Good going devs, really keeping your promises.

They are yet to give a good excuse for it.
quote:

Won't be surprised to see gamma bot back now.

Phase promos are exceptions. No matter what policy is in place, regarding rares, these will never be back. And this time, it is literally never - not like Azrael's Borg.
AQ Epic  Post #: 145
2/3/2014 6:30:06   
Mysterion.

^ That's what I thought too, yesterday.
I have my doubts now.
Epic  Post #: 146
2/3/2014 6:36:44   
Ranloth
Banned

I've just noticed your edit, sorry. <.< Well, more seasonal cores isn't that bad, since it increases some variety and doesn't restrict them to small group of people - but time period instead - but it's a kick in the teeth for those who were promised it'll remain rare. Coming from mostly of a rare collector (in all AE Games which I play), I'm 50/50 about it - variety is nice, but at what cost? <.<
AQ Epic  Post #: 147
2/3/2014 6:42:01   
Mysterion.

True, but it's about the principal.
You simply don't promise something this time, and break it later for your own good.

Especially when you make their things even worth less (rarity), it's just very, very wrong.
I thought the devs were better then this.
Epic  Post #: 148
2/3/2014 6:49:56   
Ranloth
Banned

I wouldn't mind if they could code two versions, one is Azrael's Borg (1) and other is Azrael's Borg (2). Like, give them different names but effects remain the same. At least rarity would remain the same for the initial version of it, but the effect would be shared.

Fun fact, AQ does it too and players like it. Older items are revamped and re-balanced (VERY old rares are returning), for sake of those who have old copy, and new version is released (through GGBs, similar to Wheel of Doom/Destiny in AQW) and it gets art revamp + different name. So old item has its rarity still, and newer players can get a "newer copy" of the said rare item.
AQ Epic  Post #: 149
2/3/2014 10:40:35   
Mother1

@ Trans

I remember the staff saying that they were going to do that for the sake so those who had old rares wouldn't have their rares devalued. Seems the staff in their hurry forgot about this and just brought out the old Azreal borg.

Not only that but I also noticed that the bio borg and Pyro fly also lost their rare tags and gained limited rare tags as well. Something tells me that those two might be coming back in game as well. However for the sake of those who originally brought those I hope they rewamp them for the sake of those who care about their rares being devalued by this because thanks the the staff not doing this with the azreal borg I lost 550 rarity points which feels like as you said a kick to the teeth.
Epic  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 5 [6] 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= January 31st, 2014 - Patch Notes - 1.6.2
Page 6 of 7«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition