Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Character Suggestion Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Character Suggestion Discussion Thread
Page 8 of 25«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/5/2014 21:40:05   
Gorillo Titan

Really Jop >.> Such thing as strong and unbeatable.

Removing stone egg for now needs to be reworked.
Post #: 176
3/5/2014 23:59:39   
DidYouKnowThat

For my next character suggestion, JUST FOR KICKS, I'm going to suggest a slapping character. . Hehehaha.

I think slapping someone into another race would be inappropriate for forums. .and slapping someone into another dimension is too complicated.
SOOOOO......
Slapping someone into another ALIGNMENT! GENIUS! Am I right? hahahahah
Post #: 177
3/6/2014 7:07:56   
The Jop

@Gorillo
I figure it will be balanced if it's ever chosen. I just had some interesting ideas for cards, so I had to come up with a character for them.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 178
3/6/2014 8:11:21   
Gorillo Titan

Yeah cool. suggest cards in the card mechanic form though also wouldn't the effect based on energy beter be used for Chaos?
Post #: 179
3/6/2014 8:16:00   
Megadragonknight

@Jop
Interesting card suggestion.

If its possible for new card suggestion, this will make OS more interesting and exciting than ever.
Post #: 180
3/6/2014 9:55:21   
Gorillo Titan

Do you guys think an ogre riding on something would be a good idea have an ideo for a earth lighting water character involving and ogre riding on the back of a creature but wanna get feedback before going to into detail with?
Post #: 181
3/6/2014 12:58:46   
The Jop

@Gorillo
Yes, actually, I did plan to make it a chaos character. But then that would mean its entire deck would be new cards and that has almost 0 chance to be accepted. It would also help make it a little more balanced since it wouldn't have iron hide and corruption. And an ogre riding on something is a good idea, as long as it's something it has a lot of contact with.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 3/6/2014 12:59:22 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 182
3/6/2014 13:06:53   
Gorillo Titan

Two or more of the contest characters this time have more than new cards. Also for new cards maybe next contest they will be done with BG and Warlic will have time to put them in game.
Post #: 183
3/6/2014 13:08:31   
The Jop

Maybe. But adding an entire element for a character suggestion is unlikely, even though chaos has to be done eventually.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 184
3/6/2014 13:50:43   
Gorillo Titan

This just shows we need more attention towards OS so we can get some of this smaller stuff out of the way and figure out how far we can go in this game as far as customization goes.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 3/6/2014 13:52:50 >
Post #: 185
3/7/2014 2:58:59   
Lupus the Wolf
Heres How We Roll Winner
July 2014

In preparations of possible elemental-themed OS suggestion contest, I've came up with a few concept just in case. Anybody wants to share some opinion?
Magma Devil
Frostbitten Catoblepas
Praaste the Lightning

A calculated tragedy, miracles are foolish
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 186
3/7/2014 3:04:48   
megakyle777

They are prety dang awesome... but any reason they are on their side?
DF  Post #: 187
3/7/2014 3:09:43   
Lupus the Wolf
Heres How We Roll Winner
July 2014

Well you see, I had to upload them through my Galaxy due to limited access to printing and scanning devices, and I have no idea why photobucket just align them that way = w =;
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 188
3/7/2014 3:15:31   
DidYouKnowThat

@Lupus: Oh Daaaaaaang. . . . . your drawing skills are out of this world. . .

Magma Devil looks epic. Kind of reminds me of Balrogs. ..heh. Just add a hammer or a whip. . .

Frostbitten . .. Praaste. . .Oh man they all look stunning.

Post #: 189
3/7/2014 8:27:10   
Gorillo Titan

I just came up with a character that is loosely based on the forum mod Vox a librarian/witch/teacher who fights people by summoning alphabet to hit the enemy 5 hit combo a giant book appears slamming the enemy between it. 1st hit an A come at you 2nd Hit AB hit you 3 Hit ABC hit you not sure on the element yet.
Post #: 190
3/7/2014 9:19:41   
megakyle777

My advice on such a char is this: if you are basing it of Eukara I'd say make it Wind, but there is no Wind Element, so I don't know. Maybe Earth? Also, I'd also say since she's head of L and L replace summoning the Alphabet with summoning creative stuff and books. Just from what I've seen.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 3/7/2014 9:20:00 >
DF  Post #: 191
3/7/2014 20:17:09   
DidYouKnowThat

@Megakyle: Or maybe ask Eukara herself saying what element she would align herself to if Oversoul was real life or something of that nature. LOL.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post #: 192
3/10/2014 19:12:36   
DaiTigris
How We Roll Winner
June14

@Lupus nicely drawn art. I personally really like the Magma Devil as it looks like one really powerful Oversoul.

Wondering would anyone would like to critique my art entry for the water elemental contest? http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=21618530
I really felt like I made an alright entry but something was off. I think it mainly has to due with the fact that I got over excited about it and worked on a monster that had three ranked stages, all with different character art, instead of concentrating on one. Thanks in advance to those who take some time to review it.

< Message edited by DaiTigris -- 3/10/2014 19:19:05 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 193
3/10/2014 19:24:43   
DidYouKnowThat

@DaiTigris: When I first saw it, I liked it ALOT. However, I feel as if it had even more potential to be a Backstory entry than an Art entry. . .

Like, you could've did what Redinguard/Deathguard did, and attached the picture to a backstory. I could imagine that.. . right off the top of my head, a Koi Fish who yearned for knowledge or something,
and as his mind grew, his soul grew or something like that and he ascended to a more advanced form with each milestone of knowledge broken . . . .and maybe a Legendary form even? :O
After all, that seal on its forehead looks mighty mysterious. :3
Post #: 194
3/11/2014 4:11:24   
megakyle777

So, having a look at the Advice Eukara posted, what do YOU guys as a player base want to see in OS? If it's a cool thing I'll do it.
DF  Post #: 195
3/11/2014 16:03:44   
DaiTigris
How We Roll Winner
June14

@DidYouKnowThat, I can see your point in it working better as a back story entry. However I personally feel more confident in my drawing abilities than I do writing. I loved the spin you put on it being a Koi Fish in search of knowledge to gain a more powerful form, it adds that extra bit that I felt was was missing. This is the the first OS contest I entered and I wasn't quite sure about any extensive rules as none where outlined. So I was a bit hesitant if a brief description was allowed, or if it had to be either strait art or writing. Next time I'll be sure to add a brief description and a few more details to help improve my work.

So concerning what kind of characters I'd like to see in Oversoul? Definitely more fire based ones. To my memory there only about 15 Fire aligned characters(including evolved characters) and it would be nice to see more of them running around.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 196
3/11/2014 16:25:18   
Gorillo Titan

@above Forgot to comment last night but I really liked your koi fish character looked like it went from a fish to a dragon :) Do you plan to come up with a legendary form for it?
Post #: 197
3/11/2014 18:36:11   
DidYouKnowThat

Oversoul's Rayquaza! LOL.
Post #: 198
3/13/2014 21:21:21   
LigerBeard

I was wondering if I could get some opinions on my personal character's backstory: link
I'm thinking about entering it into a future contest, so I hope that you guys like it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 199
3/13/2014 21:29:39   
DidYouKnowThat

My advice may not be the best, but maybe you overdid it? I think that's what happened to some entries of my own, such as my Abyssal Titan and Primal Waters. I'm pretty sure I just needed to get to the point,
since too much details just ends up boring Nulgath. . . .
Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Character Suggestion Discussion Thread
Page 8 of 25«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition