Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 146 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 146 - Read the first post!
Page 30 of 31«<2728293031>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/3/2014 1:03:39   
elite dark slayer

I doubt it.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 726
6/3/2014 1:05:46   
Gorillo Titan

We do get perma stuff they tend to tell us way after the fact like YOTH >.>
Post #: 727
6/3/2014 1:16:25   
elite dark slayer

But then again, YOTH doesn't seem good enough to be rare
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 728
6/3/2014 1:27:14   
Gorillo Titan

Doesn't matter if its good or bad father time is a pretty bad light character and its rare.
Post #: 729
6/3/2014 1:56:12   
DidYouKnowThat

Well it is going Perma-rare in AQW, soooo.

Oh look, page 30! Can we hit 31!? =.=

Oh by the way, Mritha, Skurge, or whoever closes the topic. Has thou found more information about Nulgath's supposed IP Address problem and/or the state of Oversoul?
Post #: 730
6/3/2014 2:01:37   
Gorillo Titan

Most of the time I message mritha when we reach 30 pages and she closes it when she gets the message.

With Skurge active again I shouldn't have to.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 6/3/2014 2:02:30 >
Post #: 731
6/3/2014 2:03:02   
DidYouKnowThat

<_________________<
Are you telling me. . . .THAT WE COULD'VE REACHED PAGE 32?! BLARGH #%$%$^%#^

But anyways. . ..
I see. =.= Well hopefully Mritha found out some things about OS, or at least tried to as she said she would.
Post #: 732
6/3/2014 2:08:06   
Gorillo Titan

We need a mortal Kombat themed character.

Void Zero

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 6/3/2014 2:10:30 >
Post #: 733
6/3/2014 2:12:30   
DidYouKnowThat

Eh. I never really cared for Mortal Kombat at all.
I google imaged the characters, and they all look so different. So wonder how Nulgath could base a character off of it. . ..

But if he's going to make ANY character based off of something, I'm rooting for Groudon/Kyogre, especially with the near release of Omega Ruby/ Alpha Saphire. Hurrah!
And who knows, maybe Delta Emerald in the future. =.=
Post #: 734
6/3/2014 2:14:38   
Gorillo Titan

eh, pokemon is to easy.

Since the release is called Drazirra roams the wild shouldn't he be out there instead of just his first form zardzirra?

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 6/3/2014 2:15:10 >
Post #: 735
6/3/2014 2:19:08   
DidYouKnowThat

Pshh, nah. Pokémon is best! :D
Kyogre man. . . . .Groudon man. . . .Rayquaza!
Awesome-sauce. Oversoul versions of them would be pure awesome-sauce.
Post #: 736
6/3/2014 2:29:51   
megakyle777

quote:

Oh by the way, Mritha, Skurge, or whoever closes the topic. Has thou found more information about Nulgath's supposed IP Address problem and/or the state of Oversoul?

Mirtha is very busy with her life and whatnot. If you wish to ask how things are going you could try and politely PM her, but odds are she will post as soon as she knows something. Until then, relax. People are trying to solve Nulgath;'s IP problem. The main issue is that Nulgath has no way of being contacted in Emergencies like this. You can't use the forums to contact him because he can't log on, he only uses twitter to post a OS update, noone really knows any email for him... It's nigh impossible to get in contact with the guy without severe effot, and people like Eukara nd Mirth have to balance both mamaging the forums and their lives. Eukara alone from what I understand has a teaching job, a family to manage, makes work for both DF and AQ EVERY WEEK, the ENTIRE forums to manage, and she has this on her plate to solve along with all that. They are trying to solve the issue.
DF  Post #: 737
6/3/2014 2:31:38   
Gorillo Titan

My dream could of been a sign its almost fixed...
Post #: 738
6/3/2014 2:42:21   
megakyle777

What dream is this? Also, I REALLY hope it is.
DF  Post #: 739
6/3/2014 2:45:07   
DidYouKnowThat

She said all they needed was his IP Address. They do have ways of contacting him. ./facepalm
So either way, the way they said it sounded extremely easy. Hmm. If they were trying I'm sure the problem could've been fixed by now. But oh well I guess.

Yeah, I know they're busy and all, but they do communicate with each other nonetheless. .-.

Post #: 740
6/3/2014 2:46:08   
elite dark slayer

Why don't my duels get accepted when I use the time gentleman?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 741
6/3/2014 2:55:53   
Gorillo Titan

You need someone 3 levels from your level to get put in a duel when you press player.
Post #: 742
6/3/2014 2:59:59   
megakyle777

I think you fail to understand just HOW busy they are. If I may use Eukara as a example.

First off, she has a (i think full time) teaching job. That in itself is a ton of work. Then she Makes content for not one but TWO games every week. The she has to manage EVERY part of these forums. Every complaint, every deleted message, every bit of spam has to go though her. Yes, she can give some of that to other mods and AK's, but it's still a lot. And THEN she has to find time for her family.

Mirtha meanwhile has to manage the OS forums and maybe others (And let's face it we are not easy to manage sometimes), has finals last I heard which requires intense study, and then has every other aspect of her life to live.

It's less being hard or easy to do and more having a LOT on their plates.

Look, I get you are angry DYKT. I really do. I love OS as much as you do and having no contact from Nulgath is annoying. And this IS a priority. But they have to manage a lot in their lives. it's not as easy as "get Nulgath's Ip adress" for that reason alone, and we don't know the full technicalities of it.
DF  Post #: 743
6/3/2014 3:07:04   
DidYouKnowThat

I'm not ANGRY. It's just most of my comments I would post would probably get me banned. Lolol.

Dude, I get it, they're busy. But guess what? They're still able to talk to Nulgath, get what I mean? There are multiple ways to do so, and all they need is the IP Address.
Can the transaction not take more than a few seconds or so, and then they can just give it to another staff member, who has the time to work on it?

To be honest I think we were misinformed, letting us think how easy this IP Problem is. Lel.
Post #: 744
6/3/2014 3:17:22   
Gorillo Titan

Here you guys go. https://twitter.com/Revontheus/status/375017159132708864

Brutus http://web8.twitpic.com/clj2sk

Jono and Todd http://web8.twitpic.com/cjnasf

@below http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=21694059

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 6/3/2014 3:22:58 >
Post #: 745
6/3/2014 3:20:29   
megakyle777

DYKT, the staff know how to do things. If it WERE that simple, it would be done now.

Anyway, I asked if we can get a update on the issue. Hopefully we will know a bit more either today or tomorow.

Gorillo Titan: What was the dream you had anyway?
DF  Post #: 746
6/3/2014 3:26:23   
DidYouKnowThat

Exactly, which further supports my saying that maybe we had been misinformed. It ain't that easy after all.

And great. Though I'm still looking forward to Artix's announcement over his games. Hah, I'll find it amusing what they'll say about Oversoul.

Post #: 747
6/3/2014 3:28:11   
megakyle777

I will say that while I've asked for a update on the Nulgath IP issue, it's possible we may not get one. I expect we will, but don't get excited for it.
DF  Post #: 748
6/3/2014 3:29:20   
elite dark slayer

@gorillo Jono and Todd sound awesome! What's this asylum thing, though?
Edit: By awesome I mean really creepy.

< Message edited by elite dark slayer -- 6/3/2014 3:31:06 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 749
6/3/2014 3:29:37   
Gorillo Titan

Who did you ask?
Post #: 750
Page:   <<   < prev  27 28 29 [30] 31   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 146 - Read the first post!
Page 30 of 31«<2728293031>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition