Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Core Ideas

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Core Ideas
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/5/2015 19:23:36   
AQWorldsFarmer

This is a thread for you to post and discuss your core ideas.

Passives
My ideas: NOTE- I have not specified any item requirement, I'll leave it up to suggestions.
Energy Efficient: Reduces the cost of ALL skills by 7. (Because 7 is a fun number :P)
Grizzly-Effect: When below 15% health, you deal 15% more damage.
Max Potential: When using a maxed-out attack skill, you deal 10 extra damage.
Like-A-Noob: 25% chance of sacrificing 25 health for 15 extra damage. (only active when above 400 health)
Special Powers: Decreases the energy cost of your special attack by 50 energy. (massacre, supercharge, surgical strike)
I Seek Your Weakness: When you are striked, your opponent receives a random nerf (-5) that last for 2 turns.
Only for the Brave: Your robot deals 50 more damage at the cost of 25 health.

Actives
Explosive Tip(Aux): Your aux deals 45% more damage, but is put into double cooldown.
Deadly Precision(Sidearm): Your sidearm has a 100% chance of a successful hit (can't deflect). Deals 105% damage.
Bloody Execution(Primary): You deal 85% damage, but your next attack will now deal 30% more damage.
Urgent Reload(Sidearm): Your gun will be usable again next round.
Catapult(Aux): Your aux fires rocks at your opponent, dealing 100% damage and 50 extra damage for the next 3 rounds.
BowToMe(Primary): You deal 50% weapon damage, your primary now deals 80 extra damage for the rest of the battle.
Post #: 1
6/5/2015 19:51:49   
Mother1

You can post all your core ideas in this thread instead of making a new one.
Epic  Post #: 2
6/5/2015 20:45:16   
AQWorldsFarmer

Perhaps I wasn't clear, sorry about that.
The purpose of this thread is for brainstorming to come up with names, ideas, and effects for cores to go into
that thread.

Also, to improve cores that are posted in here by other players.
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Core Ideas
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition