Location: Summon Gem: Ricterild, Summon Gems: Crystal & Stone, Ricterild Appears!
Level: As player
Damage Type: Melee
Experience rewarded: Scaled
Gold rewarded: Scaled
Melee: 25 + Level/10 + LUK/20
Pierce: 25 + Level/10 + LUK/20
Magic: 25 + Level/10 + LUK/20
Crit: 15 + LUK/10
Bonus: 5 + Level/5
Attack Type 1 - Ricterild hurls blades of light at its target, dealing 6 hits of 100% Melee Light damage and inflicting 'Thrasher A' (a 66% damage Light DoT) upon it for 5 turns.
Attack Type 2 - Ricterild furiously slashes at its target, dealing 7 hits of 100% Melee Light damage and inflicting 'Thrasher B' (a 66% damage Light DoT) upon it for 5 turns.
Attack Type 3 - Ricterild blasts its target with beams of light, dealing 8 hits of 100% Melee Light damage and inflicting 'Thrasher C' (a 66% damage Light DoT) upon it for 5 turns.
Attack Type 4 - Ricterild sinks into the ground and slashes at its target, dealing 12 hits of 100% Melee Light damage and inflicting 'Thrasher D' (a 66% damage Light DoT) upon it for 5 turns.
Attack Type 5 / 5.1 - Ricterild encases itself in a cocoon, dealing no damage but purging all status conditions from itself and fully recovering all of its HP. (Pop-ups: A protective cocoon forms! / Ricterild slumbers.)
Ricterild will only use Attack Type 5 and encase itself in a cocoon upon going 4 turns without being attacked by the player or falling below 75% of its maximum HP, up to a maximum of 3 times.
Ricterild will buff itself and unlock a new Attack Type each time it emerges from a cocoon. (Pop-up: Ricterild emerges from the cocoon, evolved!)
- While encased in a cocoon, Ricterild will not attack, but will fully recover all of its HP and permanently increase its damage by 5% every turn.
- While encased in a cocoon, Ricterild will inflict 'Ricterild Slow' (-50 Bonus) upon the player for 3 turns and refresh its duration every 20 seconds in real-time. (Pop-up: Ricterild releases a slowing shockwave!)
- Ricterild will emerge from its coccoon and continue attacking upon being damaged for 25% of its maximum HP. (Pop-up: The cocoon shatters! 0 / 1 / 2 cocoons remaining.)
If all four 'Thrasher' DoTs are active on its target, each of Ricterild's attacks will gain +75 Bonus, +100 Crit, and +50% damage, and permanently increase its damage by 25%. (Pop-up: Ricterild goes berserk!)
- After emerging from one cocoon, Ricterild applies 'Evolution One: Prey Tracking' (+40 Bonus) to itself for 99 turns and becomes capable of using Attack Type 2.
- After emerging from two cocoons, Ricterild apples 'Evolution Two: Sharper Claws' (+20 Boost) to itself for 99 turns and becomes capable of using Attack Type 3.
- After emerging from three cocoons, Ricterild applies 'Evolution Three: Harder Carapace' (+10 All resist, -10 Health resist) to itself for 99 turns, and becomes capable of using Attack Type 4.
Ricterild follows the skill rotation; Attack Type 1 -> Attack Type 2 -> Attack Type 3 -> Attack Type 4 -> Repeat, using Attack Type 1 in place of any attacks it has not yet unlocked (see above).
Thanks to Solanaceae for damage increase and berserk information.
< Message edited by Jay -- 10/5/2021 3:59:57 >