Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ3D= Suggestions Thread and Rules

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Suggestions Thread and Rules
Page 25 of 25«<2122232425
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/23/2019 23:39:32   
ShadowDragon56

AQ3D is beginning to turn into a good game, but I feel it could use some more things to make it better, especially in the multiplayer aspect. I feel this game would be fantastic if it had World Bosses like in World of Warcraft and other popular MMO's.

This would be a good idea to implement one day because this game does a good job is bringing people together and fighting bosses etc. It doesn't have to happen all the time, but once in awhile we should get a World Boss with tons of health and be so strong when it invades Battleon or Lore somewhere that the entire server would have to band together to take it down. You could implement such bosses as events every once in awhile. This game has potential to turn into something great and I think the playerbase would enjoy something like this if it became a thing. You could even tie these World Bosses into storylines. I feel the daily bosses kinda fit this concept, but not everyone likes to do these bosses once they grinded for everything they needed and don't fight these bosses ever again.

With the World Bosses, you could maybe offer players once in lifetime rewards for taking down such bosses, and since these World Boss events wouldn't happen alot, it would give a reason for everyone in that server to want to do these events while having fun.

< Message edited by ShadowDragon56 -- 1/23/2019 23:54:03 >
DF AQW  Post #: 601
2/8/2019 21:23:41   
Lord_Linguine_

My Trades Plea

Howdy, the trades systems have always been my favorite part of any MMO, especially the fishing. I saw that there are plans to include trades systems to the game and I'm very excited. I just was wondering if you have ever seen the way the trades systems work in the 3DS game Fantasy Life. If you haven't I suggest looking it up because it was a very interesting and fun but simple way to make the creation of items somewhat skill-based for rarer quality items while having it be entertaining and easy enough to make it auto craftable as well for just efficiency but producing less rare quality. I'm just hoping that the trades systems aren't getting sort of brushed to the side like a lot of mmo's have done, especially about the fishing. It's so much more fun and rewarding when there's a somewhat skill based game for catching them. And having big rare fish to catch, sort of like boss fish, along with rare variants of any trade skill. Mining could be rare rock formations that are harder to mine. Anyways, just a thought.

Thanks for reading.

This is a video that you can just skip through to see what the crafting mini games are like in Fantasy Life.
Tailor Crafting
The game is also online multiplayer

< Message edited by Lord_Linguine_ -- 2/8/2019 21:24:46 >
Post #: 602
2/24/2019 19:50:31   
Prince Alteon

Blinking. If our characters blinked they would feel more like organic living creatures. A very small suggestion but I think it would add a lot.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 603
3/11/2019 8:56:34   
XeNON_54

Make Affliction and Swift Kick switch places on Rogue Class.

Affliction makes 0 sense as a Cross Skill since it only works with Rogue Class and is useless for any other classes.

Just got Paladin and why the hell is the shield on a 9s duration when it already has 5 charges?
What's the point of the Charges when it fades before you even go through half of it?

I mean, seriously? The heal already sucks since it only heals 1 person instead of being an AoE heal why did they have to make the shield lame as well?

< Message edited by XeNON_54 -- 3/12/2019 10:54:36 >
Post #: 604
3/18/2019 6:36:54   
Cyber Pulse

Ranking adventurers base on their feats and would only allow them to accept quests base on their rank.

< Message edited by Cyber Pulse -- 3/19/2019 2:47:52 >
Post #: 605
3/25/2019 19:47:17   
NOCOST

I have some ideas that will make the game better!

So, I want to focus on Stats .

/First/ , Visual Changing of some Stats:

- "Armor"
- "Crit"
- "Evasion"
- "Haste"

I really want you to change their total value numbers into percentages , so it will be easier to know how much damage we negate, how much "cast speed reduction" AKA "Haste" we have etc ...

/Second/ , we need to create new things also, little more rework & balance :

1)**********Creating New Stats************

-------------------------------------------------
*Creating "Magic damage" or "Magic attack"

The Magic attack should be a first priority thing to be honest and should be added ASAP.

*Creating "Magic Resist" or "Magic defense"

After creating magic damage stat , obviously we need a "Magic Resist Stat" to reduce the damage taken from spells.

-----------------------------------
*Creating "Cooldown reduction"
-----------------------------------

Everyone likes to have less timer on abilities and spells, so we can get the right builds for PvP or PvE.

----------------------------
*Creating "Attack Speed"
----------------------------

Make a Stat called " Atk.Spd" AKA "Attack Speed ", which is really good for balancing some classes' auto attacks, I know it is fixed on each class but I want items to provide us with this stat in the future.

2)******The rework & balance Part******

- Giving each class its original stats should be a first priority this way every percentage of extra stats we get from buffs or items should add up and boost the original basic class stat.(No one likes to have the same overall stats on every class.)

- Add a fair Mana/Energy consumption : As we know some classes have a great Max Mana also their skills takes almost no Mana to cast.

- Buff "Haste" Stat. (you will know why after you read the next step.)

- You should make the player unable to move while casting spells. This method will make players focus on building "Haste". ( no one likes a ranged class running while spamming all their spells and auto attacks.)

- Make some "High damage Spells/abilities" like " Meteor Volley" an AoE Skill" "Area of effect skill" instead of being a "On target Ability" so we make players able to negate some damage at least.

- Nerf the overall player movement speed.

Well have a good day everyone !

Merged with suggestions thread. ~WhiteTiger

< Message edited by WhiteTiger -- 4/1/2019 23:47:59 >
Post #: 606
4/7/2019 7:56:41   
Neft

Gamepad support for pc and mobile.

https://youtu.be/GurJe4ax9T8
Post #: 607
4/11/2019 13:45:34   
tutalang

Since you have put a button for pick up items how about a button to pick up the item on the menu. It would be much faster and easier if there's a button to do that rather than dragging the mouse cursor on the items you only want to pick.

Like for example if you press F then the menu pops up, then F again to get the item at the first like of the menu or use another button for that or a button to pick up all in the menu.

Anyway it's just a simple suggestion, I don't insist though and very thankful for the F button for item pick-up menu. It's very useful. Thanks AE!
Post #: 608
4/22/2019 14:05:06   
ian115

STANCES
Implement stances for the classes or to choose a stance for your character.

Warrior holding a sword like its a stick? Make the sword rest on his shoulder or two handed to a side when idle/running. Showing brute strength.
Make the thief/rogue crouch and dual-wield daggers. Deadly, sneaky.
Mage hold the staff upright and straightened back. Mighty, proud.

A stretch would be to have also more animations for the different classes like Dragonfable. Whenever the character dodges, the normal attacks, the walking animation.

The main problem i see with the game is that it doesn't look like something new. It may have unique features from AE (like able to switch between classes and quick updates), but it still wont feel unique if it plays and looks like the typical mmorpg.
Its not good to just have fetch quests and gear that looks the same(in this case, it is used the same. Just put it in the right hand and swing it around).

Unique Examples:
-Metin2 gets rid of the lock system and allows players to have a more hack and slashy game. Each class has two or three variants of animation attacks. Yet it has fetch quests and no direction. Chinese setting, but aged badly.
-Cabal has battle-styles for the characters and is very colorful(animations) plus an addition of a combo system that speeds up animations to improve upon the typical lock-on enemies. Has unique dungeons that are not the typical caves(castles, train raids, islands) and unique music for each(tasty electric guitar riffs, good piano to chill). Fetch quests, but a kind hand-holding while doing them(good gear). + Each area looks and feels unique: From a rainforest to a snowy city to a desert to a steampunk wasteland, and so on. Also, each character holds its weapon differently such as the warrior resting the sword on the shoulder (from here came the idea), the duelist holding two swords on each hand pointing to different directions. And being so colorful, each character feels really different.
-Dark souls is not an mmo, but it has each weapon looking special and is used differently. Plus it has the use of WEIGHT on the weapons, you can see how the character STRUGGLES TO SWING heavy swords (e.g: Black knight Greatsword attack animations)
Samey:
WoW -Unique huge story, but fetch quests, lock on system, bulkful of abilities. Plays the same. -wind up abilities.
Guild wars 2 -Progression quests that still feel like fetch quests, lock on system. Is played the same. -wind up abilties
ArcheAge -Plays the same. Each area is not refreshing enough, looks the same. -wind up abilities
Another suggestion is to get rid of the timer at the bottom, I know my character is charging its ability. Just lock me in place and don't allow me to do anything else while I am winding it up. Looks unfashionable.
Post #: 609
Page:   <<   < prev  21 22 23 24 [25]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Suggestions Thread and Rules
Page 25 of 25«<2122232425
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition