Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= [FGC] Farming Guide Compilation Discussion/Requests

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Guides >> RE: =AQ= [FGC] Farming Guide Compilation Discussion/Requests
Page 10 of 10«<678910
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/3/2019 3:27:47   
AliceShiki

In all honesty I never tried Nerfkitten specifically, but I can suggest a few general things I guess?

The Assassin Class Armor gives a considerable boost to your chance of starting the battle, which can help against the kitten.
Aside from that, the Sizzler 'Splosion spell (sorry, this one has no pedia entry, so I can't link it, but you can find it in the Geocastellum intro quest Okay, I made an entry for it~) automatically hits the enemy, so it should be easier to use it to kill the kitten. Especially if you pair it up with the Geomancer Wizard Robes.

I hope this helps! ^^)/

< Message edited by AliceShiki -- 9/3/2019 4:34:35 >
AQ  Post #: 226
9/3/2019 7:47:40   
badguts

That was a great idea, thanks. The sizzling spell ended up being too weak for me to consistently be able to 1-2 shot the lvl 130 nerf kitten scion; but after a few tests i've found a method that works even being at such a low level (78-80).

Using the Geomancer Armor with the lore-enhanced ability toggled on and the Sinkhole ability off the armor on your first turn will usually bring down the nerfkitten to ~200-300 health. Only able to consistently get that one MP spell off because his next attack almost always takes mana to 0. To finish him off use the armors ability Boulder Blast (costs SP not MP).

There is a little luck involved because he almost always goes first and if he gets a big hit you might not have enough mana to cast. Has been taking me about 3 tries each time to get 1 kill on him at lvl 78; but the rewards are so huge that its definitely worth it. He gives 731,357 exp and 27,425 gold. Just killing him once put me over my exp cap with tons to spare past another level; so as soon as the cap resets it means another instant lvl up.

An alternate strat is using earthquake off the armor because it has a chance to petrify; giving you a free turn. I've found sinkhole much more effective though as it does a lot more damage and can't rely on petrification

< Message edited by badguts -- 9/3/2019 7:59:08 >
AQ  Post #: 227
9/18/2019 10:36:17   
K9mancer

I've been grinding Queen Hybee from the 10th anniversary quest -> seekrat, to help cap my z-tokens before i move to the mighty shadow gogg house method.

im a FO warrior FYI.
using kindred strike cheese on both queenhybee and the gogg with gathering tranquility at the combat trainer.

Are there better places i should be going to for z-token capping besides queen hybee?

my char
AQ  Post #: 228
9/18/2019 10:56:20   
Lord Markov

It really doesn't matter where you go to cap tokens per se, as no monsters have an advantage over others in terms of dropping them.

With that said, Queen Hybee is popular because you can go on auto-pilot and will (generally) hit your token cap around the same time as you gold cap so you're not losing out on tokens. As long as you can consistently kill her as a warrior then she should be the "best" token farming spot. If you can't, Nerfkitten Scion is considered the next best token spot for warriors.
AQ  Post #: 229
9/27/2019 13:13:47   
lolerster

Use Ambush Potion and Whispering Raiment

< Message edited by lolerster -- 9/27/2019 13:14:07 >
AQ  Post #: 230
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 8 9 [10]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Guides >> RE: =AQ= [FGC] Farming Guide Compilation Discussion/Requests
Page 10 of 10«<678910
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition