Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Lolosia

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Lolosia
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/16/2016 7:29:43   
Carandor
Legendary Scribe of Lore

Lolosia

Location: Travel Map » Lolosia OR Aqualla's Light Portrait OR Ruisha Gibet's Portrait (via Gibet's Pub)

Various looks of Lolosia through the years
  • Original Lolosia
  • Lolosia destroyed by Sea Fiend
  • Revamped Lolosia

«In a clockwise manner, starting from the left is Gibet's Pub, The Red Betty and Capt. Frolgar. The potion bag refills potions if you have less than 4 on hand.»

• Visit Sailor Boon - See Sailor Boon

----------------------------

Visit Capt. Frolgar
    Talk to this old salt for a few fish tales!

Capt. Frolgar: Yar! It's a pirates life fer me, matey! This port is me home, so be sure to treat 'er with respect.
    • Wow, things've changed!

Capt. Frolgar: Aye. We've had to rebuild since that treacherous, lily- livered, bilge-hawkin' merchant fooled us and tore down the place! *spits* A pox on him an' his kin!
      • Quest: Pirate vs Pirate?

• What happened to your leg?

Capt. Frolgar: I lost me leg to a beats o' the deep, of course! Say, although I doubt you have the sea legs for it, would you be willin' to help me hunt down the braken that ate me leg?
      • I can handle it! - Takes you to the Little Problems quest.

• What happened to your hand?

Capt. Frolgar: Shriver me timbers, now THERE'S a story for ye! 'Twas the blasted Sea-Fiend that claimed me left hand. Its a chore to fire me flintlock pistol with this hook...
      • Sea Fiend Quest!

Gibet's Pub
    Lolosia's oldest and most famous inn! Stop by for a drink or to hear the local gossip!

«When you click the flower on the counter»
      Stunflower!!
      This magical flower was blessed by a priestess of the Light Lord. It hurts darkness enemies, and looks pretty!

• Yes! Take the cool pet. - Gives you the Stunflower guest.
    • Not Today.
    «When you click the map behind the counter»
      Gibet's Pub
      Gibet's Pub is a well-respected place that is very accepting of strangers. The founder of the pub, Brutus Gibet, is long since dead, but his great-granddaughter Ruisha Gibet carries on the family tradition.

• Go to Battleon!
    • Go to Granemor!
    • Back
    Ruisha Gibet: Welcome to our humble li'l establishment, traveler. Sorry we don't have a room to offer, but the fishing ships are in and every bed upstairs has a sailor in it.
    Ruisha Gibet: Here's a drink on the house, though. A good drink can bring a weary adventurer back from the brink of death!
    • Take a drink! - Fully heals you.
    Ruisha Gibet: Now isn't that better? I've been seeing many strange folks around port lately. You watch your back!
    • Thank you!
    Clickies!
    Door at the back of the pub - Paying customers only!

Board The Red Betty
    Fastest ship in Lolosia! Owned by the infamous Capt. Rhubarb.

«Adventurers can access this location with a Travel Pass from Valencia

Capt. Rhubarb: Ahoy matey! This here is me home away from home while I'm not sailing the Great Sea in search of treasure.
  • Quests!

Capt. Rhubarb: Say, I've been lookin' fer someone brave enough to do a little fishin' fer me... Also, Floyd be gettin' into all kinds of trouble when I not be lookin'!
    • Fishin'?

Capt. Rhubarb: Why of course! Something from the deepest depths of the ocean be gobblin' upp sunken treasures by the bucketload! No sooner than I find me a treasure map does this "dweller" scoop the treasure up in its jaws!
      • Find the Dweller!
      • No thanks.

• What about Floyd?

Capt. Rhubarb: I take me eyes offa him for a minute, and he goes an' blows up half an island!
      • Big Trouble in Little Syna!
      • No thanks

«If you choose no thanks for either of the quests.»

Capt. Rhubarb: Why, that's understandable. Enjoy your stay in port and keep a keen eye on the horizon!

• Thank you!
  • I want to be a pirate too!
      Capt. Rhubarb: Har har har! Ye think ye can tame the high seas? Then I think so, too! Ye STILL have ta PROVE it though, har har!
    • To Pirate Cove!

Visit Sailor Boon

Sailor Boon: I see you found your way to my little secluded corner of the beach. Not that I mind! Feel free to stay and enjoy a tasty FAMILY-FRIENDLY FRUIT DRINK. Say, would you be interested in tracking down a buried treasure?
  • Yes I would!
      «If you don't have a Stunflower guest.»

Sailor Boon: That's great! You can go do the leg work while I lounge here and enjoy myself. Okay, first you'll need to *whispers* bring me a potted plant... a flower to be more precise. Now now, don't ask questions!
    • Okay...

«If you have a Stunflower guest from Gibet's Pub.»

Sailor Boon: Ah yes, thanks a million! Now, carefully-- and I mean carefully, you don't want to hurt that poor innocent little flower-- remove that map I "planted" in the pot. That map will show you the way! Good luck partner!
    • X marks the spot!

Parts thanks to Tep Itaki.

< Message edited by Carandor -- 5/16/2016 8:55:48 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Lolosia
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition