Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Teka

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Teka
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/28/2016 6:46:41   
Occavatra

Teka

Quests given
The Spear of Lumina
Dwarf Culture

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
Teka: Hello, <Character>, welcome to the Falconreach Archival Collection.

Teka: I am Loremaster Teka.

• Book Collection!
    Teka: I've need of some assistance locating rare tomes for our collection. Think you could help me out?
    • Paladin Lore
      Before completion of The Spear of Lumina:
      Teka: I would like to add a book on one of the Paladin Orders to the existing inventory. Think you could help me?

Teka: I was thinking of acquiring something on one or more of the well-known female members of the Orders throughout their history
      Teka: If you could find something on Trčsjoli Louveteau, Mooncalled, or Lumina, I would be exceedingly pleased.
      Teka: I would love to have something about Trčsjoli in my Libraseum, but I know to temper my expectations.
      Teka: Most sources close to the old origins of the Paladin Orders are rare or preciously kept by its members, after all.
      Teka: And Trčsjoli saddles both fact and fiction: there is little that is truly known about the First Lady of the Paladin Orders.
      Teka: But then anything you would find would be quite valuable.
      Teka: Valorous Mooncalled is more well-known. You would have an easier time finding material about her-
      Teka: -especially as she was both a paladin and a member of the Guardians of Willowshire at the same time.
      Teka: I am sure you have seen one of the many replicas of her lauded Mooncalling Staff which she used fiercely in battle.
      Teka: -or, at the least, you must have heard of it as a weapon sought after by aspiring adventurers.
      Teka: And lastly, Lumina may only be apocryphal, but she plays an undeniable part in the quintessential history and mythos of the Paladin Orders.

Teka: Hmm... Perhaps the Braughlmurk Ruins. Have you been there before? I believe the Orders kept records there. Oh, I can't wait to see what you find!

• Quest! - begins The Spear of Lumina quest.
      • Actually, I just remembered I have something else to do.

After completion of The Spear of Lumina:
      Teka: I... I can't believe you found a book referencing Lumina! Thank you so much! I've made a copy and added it to our library if you'd like to take a look!
      Teka: However, if you'd like to go back to Braughlmurk to see if there's anything you may have missed, please, let me know!

• Dwarf Lore - requires completion of The Spear of Lumina.
      Teka: Thank you so much for that book about Lumina. It's a welcomed addition to the Libraseum.
      Teka: I have a different kind of book I am looking to find now, <Character>.
      Teka: I seek a book about dwarf culture... not written by humans or another race, but written about dwarves by dwarves themselves!
      Teka: I used to know several myself in the South, notably when I was at the Kaer.
      Teka: One of them, named Iago, was a good friend and showed me much about dwarves and their own ways.
      Teka: Which is why I would like a book from their own hands.
      Teka: Not many people around here get the chance to even meet a dwarf so a book from them should certainly help expand their horizons.

Teka: Oh, I don't think that's a sensible idea. We aren't on the best of terms anymore.

Teka: Have you met any dwarves in your own travels that could help?

Teka: Thank you. Good luck, <Character>!

• Voyna's Journal - requires Tattered Pages (Voyna) in inventory, or already turned in.
      Before turning in Tattered Pages (Voyna) to Teka:
      Teka: What do you have there, <Character>?

Teka: Wow, how old is this paper? I can try to transcribe some writing from this, but it looks like a lot is damaged beyond recovery.
      Teka: You would have to leave them here with me, though. Don't worry, I'll take great care of them!

After turning in Tattered Pages (Voyna) to Teka:
      Teka: Thanks so much for the pages, <Character>. You'll be able to find the transcription on the shelf behind me.
  • Talk
    Teka: I've traveled far to help curate this collection, <Character>. I come from a tribe of Dusk Elves in the lands south of your Doomwood.
    Teka: My fate as a Loremaster is to collect and share the hopes, dreams, and stories of those that make their home in Falconreach.
    Teka: Only a few books are ready to be checked out now but, as time goes on, I will add more stories and translations to the shelves.

• Artifacts?
    Teka: As you find artifacts on your adventures, they'll go on display in the museum hall.
    Teka: Well... most of them will. Any artifact that is too dangerous for display can't be kept here.

< Message edited by Jay -- 8/22/2020 4:55:25 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Teka
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition