Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ3D= Feedback Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Feedback Thread
Page 2 of 7«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/9/2017 16:19:10   
Vypie

Crystals can be clicked by anyone, and when that happens, they become used up for a few seconds. Whoever click it faster gets it, It's not an individual thing.
Epic  Post #: 26
5/9/2017 17:03:37   
GODMARIN

@Vypie: maybe read everything i said before replying, i stated that already and that it's a potential issue, and it's more like 5 seconds, which anyone can take away from you when ever you try.
Post #: 27
5/9/2017 17:57:00   
Vypie

I was answering to this:
quote:

i found out that other players were effecting the crystals that i needed for the quest, which is odd, i figured what i, in this case, mined, would only have an effect on my end, idk if this is a bug or not, but if it is a bug, please let me know and ill throw this into a bug report

In this quote, you showed doubts about if this could be a bug or not, and as such I explained that it was not a client-side only quest.

I did read everything, even if I didn't reply directly your last part:
quote:

it will be frustrating when others keep stealing the crystals from each other, people being trolled is never cool, not saying that anyone was intentionally preventing me from quest completion, but still a possibility.

It might be frustrating when other players (perhaps with better connection) are simply faster than you at clicking the crystals, and I understand that. I can assure you that no one was trying to troll anyone.
It's just people trying to complete the quest as fast as possible, and it's possible that they were doing crystal spawn loop where they know which crystal will become ready again.

Maybe a solution would be to make the crystals respawn with a bit of a random timer, to prevent players from chain-clicking in a row of crystals as soon as they become ready.
Other solution could be to force the player to do the pickaxe mining animation stopped in place. Right now you can click while continuously walking, giving no time for other players that are behind to catch up to any crystal.

But well... in the end this might not even matter, because they just now nerfed the crystal quest reward A LOT. A drastic 90% reduction, actually.
This nerf will eliminate the competition from crystal gathering, as the players that were farming them were just doing it for the gold rewards. This will make it much easier for the players who need the crystals for the actual quests from the sneevils.
Epic  Post #: 28
5/10/2017 23:03:42   
GODMARIN

@Vypie: yeah i seen that, they could have left the rewards as is or at least keep it at 500, and just replaced the respawn timer, make it respawn every 2 seconds, that way people at least have a chance, but now the area is deserted, i see why so many were doing quest, but thats just how it is with MMOs, there will always be one of those "Best!/Fastest way to make gold!", idk why they are making it hard for them selfs, players always hate nerfs, matter of perspective, we find it hard to get gold, ok so what is the best way, oh! here is a way, not as fast as some would want, but it will do, BOOM! NERFED!, why!?, because its just easier?, or maybe because they think it's too much?, well given their economic logic, a sword that takes an hour to get is a sword that is worth an hour of gold farming, makes sense, right?, what item takes an hour to get?, and is it worth that amount to time?, all i can say is, no, what there is and how we can get it, is too! far apart, takes way too long to get something that is not even that great, i don't expect to gain the best item in an hour or even a day, but the current best is not and will not be the absolute, but we sure spend more time getting these items then what they are worth, things do cost more then they should, idk if what they say about game gold is in effect or not, but it sure does not seem like it, no hate form me, just pointing out a gamer prospective, the game is still pretty new so there is not a lot.....that being said, it's still the beginning, so why is it hard?, do i wait for things to become easier and make more sense, idk how things should work or how to run a multiplayer game, but i do know how to play one and have played many, i know this game is it's own but i don't see such limitations and draw backs as a good thing, let people farm, if they choose to play the game, then let them, price things from there, not like we would be making millions a day, or 100k, but for top level players, why can't we make good money, why must we settle for low level gold farming?, let us prep for the future, people will do it in the future, so why can't we?, i hope it's not because of time in between, im ok with waiting a few days are even a week before something new comes out to play again, it's where im at, although if i could farm for a decent amount of gold, i would be playing in between.

sorry that i went off track there, i came here about a quest and ended up talking about my updated opinion of the current state of the game, i don't hate the game, i like it a lot but there are things that are, discouraging, and even negative.
(like i said, my opinion, agree or disagree, there you have it, pretty much out of nowhere)

< Message edited by GODMARIN -- 5/10/2017 23:07:44 >
Post #: 29
5/11/2017 17:18:34   
Iron Volvametal

I absolutely HATE enemies who are 1 or 2 levels ahead of you dodge nearly 75% of your attacks. I had this issue with Enraged Valek & I'm having it again going through the Magma Mines dungeon. Why does this affect you when you're below the enemies' level, but when you're 15 levels ahead of early game enemies, they can still hit you, albeit, very weakly?

On that note, can you implement a level-scaling/HP scaling system for dungeons? I mostly like to run solo, so this might sound biased, but I find it a bit frustrating trying to go through a dungeon & every enemy is like a mini-boss(late-game dungeons).
AQW  Post #: 30
5/11/2017 22:46:40   
GODMARIN

quote:

I absolutely HATE enemies who are 1 or 2 levels ahead of you dodge nearly 75% of your attacks. I had this issue with Enraged Valek & I'm having it again going through the Magma Mines dungeon. Why does this affect you when you're below the enemies' level, but when you're 15 levels ahead of early game enemies, they can still hit you, albeit, very weakly?

On that note, can you implement a level-scaling/HP scaling system for dungeons? I mostly like to run solo, so this might sound biased, but I find it a bit frustrating trying to go through a dungeon & every enemy is like a mini-boss(late-game dungeons).

yup, however i do see why main bosses need to be strong, but the med enemies(not even mini boss) are similar , the magma mines you were talking about, i personally would not mind it as much if there were far less enemies, waay too many, but that is mostly about time spent rather then difficulty, i know it's the current end game stuff that we gain but this seem like its a bit much, no hate, just my opinion(i honestly feel like i have to say that when ever i post my opinion, messed up but you never know whom may tear me a new one for it....)
Post #: 31
5/12/2017 0:02:41   
Iron Volvametal

I mean, I get what they're trying to do, make us play in a group & take all the enemies out with each other, but there's way too many enemies in the dungeon; it just slows down progress. If they don't lower their health or apply scaling, then at least remove some of the enemies from the dungeon, as it feels too crowded & monotonously tedious trying to take out all the enemies.

Enraged Valek's dungeon has the same problem, only that you can completely bypass the enemies in the dungeon & fight the boss without defeating a single one. And even if you did fight them, there's no point; they don't drop any useful/required crafting materials & the only reason people enter that dungeon is to get the Scale Slayer Sword & Armor from Valek(and the dungeon doesn't eat keys, might I add).

The Magma Mines dungeon requires you to fight each enemy in the room & each enemy takes way too long to defeat. There's also the issue that if you get defeated, you have to walk all the way to your team, even worse if you all get wiped & have to all take a boring jog to the location where you failed. Add on the "Higher Level=Easier Dodge" mechanic & it becomes even more frustrating when none of you hit the monsters while they dish out some heavy damage.

< Message edited by Iron Volvametal -- 5/12/2017 0:06:10 >
AQW  Post #: 32
5/12/2017 6:46:54   
Roaros

I cant help but completely disagree with you. Magma mines is the first dungeon that has a truly "dungeon" feel to it. Requires a group. Requires the group TO BE A TEAM. One person cant just plow through it leaving the rest to pound sand. Good rewards (for the most part). Excellent size, feel, amount of enemies, and its well balanced for the most part. Just my opinion. I dont want a dungeon to take 2 minutes. It want it to take some time so I can enjoy it. I like tactics and strategy. Something this game is generally lacking. Also if u die or the party wipes, you SHOULD have to run back. Thats the penalty. Maybe AE should create a summon portal we can craft and use (with mats). ;)

< Message edited by Roaros -- 5/12/2017 6:49:34 >
Post #: 33
5/12/2017 11:32:35   
Vypie

I didn't mind the party wipe thing where you have to run back. It feels justified. But they still need to add party loot system so that even if you die for the sake of your team, you are still awarded your loot.

It does feel like a dungeon, but a very lengthy one. But for this reason: The game is simply too bland to play. The enemies are boring and because there is no exciting things happening, it feels repetitive.
Because you barely need to think or pay attention to, you just notice the time passing.
And because there isn't much in the strategy part of the dungeon, they had to compensate the challenge by increasing monster HP.

If the gameplay becomes more fun and engaging, even grinding becomes entertaining!
Epic  Post #: 34
5/12/2017 11:46:09   
XeNON_54

There really needs to be some kind of hotkey for potions.
It's too annoying to use the consumables menu.

Actually why does it even exist if the consumables are still going to take up space in the regular inventory anyway?
Post #: 35
5/12/2017 14:40:35   
GODMARIN

quote:

I cant help but completely disagree with you. Magma mines is the first dungeon that has a truly "dungeon" feel to it. Requires a group. Requires the group TO BE A TEAM. One person cant just plow through it leaving the rest to pound sand. Good rewards (for the most part). Excellent size, feel, amount of enemies, and its well balanced for the most part. Just my opinion. I dont want a dungeon to take 2 minutes. It want it to take some time so I can enjoy it. I like tactics and strategy. Something this game is generally lacking. Also if u die or the party wipes, you SHOULD have to run back. Thats the penalty. Maybe AE should create a summon portal we can craft and use (with mats). ;)

well i can't completely disagree with you, and i should have specified things like the amount of time and enemies, i as well would not want to go through it in 2 minutes and i agree about the team work, just thought that there was too many enemies, taking too long, even with a full party of Lv17s, still takes like 20+ minutes(people say its a 30 minute dungeon), comparing that to what we get just seems not worth it, and the only strategy involved is luring one guy at a time, so that people dont die when their are 2 enemies, another one would be a Tank, but that only works in this game if they are a guardian class with the skill that forces the enemy to attack one player for a certain amount of time, but even that does not last and the tank becomes someone to ignore by the enemy and the ones attacking end up attacked and die, unless they are a damage defense mix(with potions).

quote:

I didn't mind the party wipe thing where you have to run back. It feels justified. But they still need to add party loot system so that even if you die for the sake of your team, you are still awarded your loot.

It does feel like a dungeon, but a very lengthy one. But for this reason: The game is simply too bland to play. The enemies are boring and because there is no exciting things happening, it feels repetitive.
Because you barely need to think or pay attention to, you just notice the time passing.
And because there isn't much in the strategy part of the dungeon, they had to compensate the challenge by increasing monster HP.

If the gameplay becomes more fun and engaging, even grinding becomes entertaining!

yeah we are currently on the in between stage of content, where the interesting part of the game is over and all we have is the left overs to farm/grind for when the next content is added, but that's because the game is still in very! early development, so there is not much to do afterwards, but by the looks of things, they made it so we have to spend a great deal of time to get the added items before they can release more content, kinda makes us the ones pushing the end game line, but it wont budge until they set it further ahead of where we stand, best way i can explain it, we are, somewhat, on the ground floor here, so it will take time, just do what you can and take a break until they come out with more, that's what i do.

quote:

There really needs to be some kind of hotkey for potions.
It's too annoying to use the consumables menu.

Actually why does it even exist if the consumables are still going to take up space in the regular inventory anyway?

i have made this suggestion in the suggestion thread, along side list of suggestions that i made lol.

< Message edited by GODMARIN -- 5/12/2017 14:44:35 >
Post #: 36
5/12/2017 17:00:17   
Iron Volvametal

@Roaros I get what you're saying...But I just don't like how it's executed(and it's fair, the game's still in Beta).

In most game dungeons, there's kiting, there's AoE, there's buffing, etc. This game's newest dungeon tries that...but with how the game is now, it just doesn't work. It's just Lure 1 enemy->Beat enemy until death->Repeat. There's no variety, no excitement, it's just monotonous routine. Maybe when/if the game gets better combat, it could work, but right now, it just feels like a chore.

AQWorlds has pretty monotonous combat itself, yeah, but it has a lot of classes, lots of areas, & lots of enemy variey to keep you playing. And the fact that it's a pretty casual game is amazing.

I just hope they change the way dungeons are, because how they are now it's either a breeze(Shadowskull Tower) or tediously time-wasting(Magma Mines).

And the Magma Mines aren't the only dungeon to have this annoying enemy combat; last year's Mogloween had a dungeon for the Pumpkin Lord set that had enemies that were way too tough for your level(if I recall, the max level was 15). It's pretty much exactly like Mogloween's dungeon, except with slightly easier enemies, but a lot more of them scattered around.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Preventing Double-Posting:

Ok, so I just finished crafting all the Crimson Shards & am now /joining voidhall to collect the rest of the mats for the Crimson Staff of the Abyss & I have got to say...wow.

Wow is all I can say.

Not "wow" as in "this is amazing," "wow" as in "wow, this is really terrible."

I know that Nulgath stuff is supposed to be difficult to obtain, but this is bordering on impossible to complete. How are you supposed to fight a boss who's surrounded by a TON of enemies who are also just as powerful as Bosses? How? AND THEY RESPAWN RIGHT NEXT TO THE BOSS.WHY?

Seriously, who thought that any of this was a good idea? Was this even meant to be done in a party? I actually found a use for my Potions & even then, they're useless as I lose just as much health as I healed from a single swing from one of those mini-bosses & if I try to recover mana, I die waiting for the cooldown since everything is affected from potion cooldown.

And x666 Hearts? x666 Hearts from mini-boss enemies? As if grinding out the Crimson Shards via crafting times wasn't bad enough, you're gonna make us grind more from a bunch of mini-bosses?

And I know that you can /join voidhall without the Staff of Infernal Teleportation...Which begs the question WHY? Other than being a means of providing easier access for everyone to get the x666 crafting mats for the final product, its a "non-Nulgath" thing to do. Nulgath items are never this lenient, they always require you to have X item in order proceed X room/area, like /tercessuinotlim requires you to have the boss drops to proceed. So why does this area not need that item, in this case, the Staff of Infernal Teleportation? Why was that requirement just thrown out the window? That's like allowing us to complete the quest "Enough DOOM for an Archfiend" without the rest Archfiend items.

Everything about this is just a mess...I just want to craft this staff & I'm held back because of this. Nulgath stuff is never easy, but his transition to 3D is just...disappointing.

I'm probably going to take a break from this game, it's just too much for me. From 1% drops in dungeon chests, to having too many dungeon enemies who hit like bosses, it's just too much for me.
I really want to enjoy this game, but you're making it harder each update. Please, for the next update, can you at least release something new for every player to do, just as some sort of break from the current issue of "power-creep" items showing up every update, it'd be nice to have some more weapon variety for newer players & old players like myself if they got good aesthetics.

< Message edited by Iron Volvametal -- 5/12/2017 22:52:45 >
AQW  Post #: 37
5/13/2017 8:56:30   
XeNON_54

You do know you could just hug the wall to the left so you can bypass the mobs to reach the boss right?
That's how I did it. Now I only need the 666 hearts.
Post #: 38
5/13/2017 9:16:13   
Iron Volvametal

But you shouldn't even have to do that in the first place.

It defeats the purpose of even having enemies other than the boss there; at least these enemies have a required crafting material, so you'll have to eventually fight them to get, unlike the ones in Enraged Valek's dungeon.

But skipping pass a bunch of enemies to get to the boss is just poor game design, in my opinion. Why couldn't it just have been a small, circular arena with 4-6 enemies to farm & the boss in a separate arena accessable via portal/jumping down the platform? Why's it gotta be this complete cluster of a mess?
AQW  Post #: 39
5/13/2017 10:32:43   
XeNON_54

The thing is though is that they respawn fairly quickly. So if you want that Spine you have no choice BUT to try and run past them.
Or you could ask someone to bait them all for you while you rush to the boss.

The boss does have a fairly large amount of HP and it hits hard so a strong group of at least 5 players is needed.
Post #: 40
5/14/2017 7:32:35   
Vypie

Hum... I just noticed: Malthas was nerfed a lot! He only has 78 attack now, I wonder it it was a mistake.

A solo player doing nothing more that auto-attacking kills him with 80% Health to spare. =/

I'm noticing a trend where when something needs to be re-balanced, it just goes from one extreme to another. What this the case?

< Message edited by Vypie -- 5/14/2017 7:44:05 >
Epic  Post #: 41
5/14/2017 14:15:26   
GODMARIN

quote:

Hum... I just noticed: Malthas was nerfed a lot! He only has 78 attack now, I wonder it it was a mistake.

A solo player doing nothing more that auto-attacking kills him with 80% Health to spare. =/

I'm noticing a trend where when something needs to be re-balanced, it just goes from one extreme to another. What this the case?

yeah i think Malthas was fine, but if need be, only cut damage by like 20% max!, it seems as if nerfing in this game is no different then playing darts with a shotgun, tooo much.
Ether that or they are in a hurry and did not bother to think about it, a wonder what the testers are up too...
Post #: 42
5/16/2017 2:35:18   
Loftyz

quote:

I know that Nulgath stuff is supposed to be difficult to obtain, but this is bordering on impossible to complete. How are you supposed to fight a boss who's surrounded by a TON of enemies who are also just as powerful as Bosses? How? AND THEY RESPAWN RIGHT NEXT TO THE BOSS.WHY?

"The prices? Oh boohoo! Leave if you think they're unreasonable! I've watched you from the beginning. You've had it easy, hero. Everything has been handed to you. Haha! Do you even know what a challenge is? Earning my wares will cost you… and it'll cost you a lot. Keep whining and I'll decorate this room with your entrails!"

Use max DEF/HP gear, and go with some damage sponges (I mean fellow party members), and you'll do fine. Just get it done before a more powerful weapon comes out, because that will most likely turn /Voidhall into dead content (unless there are other users for the staff in the future).
DF AQW  Post #: 43
5/16/2017 4:35:18   
Roaros

As far as the Mobs go, you can avoid most of them, but you cant avoid 3 of them. kill them one at a time, and move to back along the wall. bring plenty of pots and go guardian. You just got your self a spine solo style. easy peasy. sort of. lol.
Post #: 44
5/16/2017 7:19:08   
LoliFebri

I just introduced some of my hardcore friends to AQ3D to criticize the game. (I didn't forget to tell them that the game is quite new and treat the game as a indie game.)
Let me summarize on what they have said:
"AQ3D is good in it's prospects and shows promising results, although it's quite punishing midway in the game from leveling."
"The game feels like familiar yet unique aspect that makes me(us) play it."
"AQ3D shows a simple CARROT and STICK gameplay on gaining items and experience; somthing like decreasing the drop rate of items or raising the quantity of needed materials to make it more realistic; also add quests when the player needs to farm monster for a specific item/material."
"The looting/reward system is quite unfair to players since heavy leeching is possible."
"New players can be easily left-out in the game for some reason/s."
"The inflation of items prices can't keep up on the gold you earned on quests and items."
"Party mechanics should be heavily emphasized on dungeons if new classes were to be introduced.
"A gamer's dictionary should be available in the game since most of the players don't know their roles pretty well."
"I wish the warrior's last skill can aggro enemies and the mage class having RANGED AOE skill rather than MELEE to feel the game."(No qualms on Guardian and Rouge since it can do its job pretty well.)
"We are looking forward to the future of the game since it has the potential to revive the MMORPG genre without relying too much on paying to win."
Post #: 45
5/17/2017 10:01:03   
Sypherix

Hey AE the sanctuary was pretty nice! Its probably the best area you've designed so far even though its not that big.
It was just beautiful.

It would be nice if you put the future hall of fame (PvP, Guilds and etc) up in the sanctuary as well.
AQW  Post #: 46
5/17/2017 15:11:14   
GODMARIN

quote:

"AQ3D is good in it's prospects and shows promising results, although it's quite punishing midway in the game from leveling."
"The game feels like familiar yet unique aspect that makes me(us) play it."
"AQ3D shows a simple CARROT and STICK gameplay on gaining items and experience; somthing like decreasing the drop rate of items or raising the quantity of needed materials to make it more realistic; also add quests when the player needs to farm monster for a specific item/material."
"The looting/reward system is quite unfair to players since heavy leeching is possible."
"New players can be easily left-out in the game for some reason/s."
"The inflation of items prices can't keep up on the gold you earned on quests and items."
"Party mechanics should be heavily emphasized on dungeons if new classes were to be introduced.
"A gamer's dictionary should be available in the game since most of the players don't know their roles pretty well."
"I wish the warrior's last skill can aggro enemies and the mage class having RANGED AOE skill rather than MELEE to feel the game."(No qualms on Guardian and Rouge since it can do its job pretty well.)
"We are looking forward to the future of the game since it has the potential to revive the MMORPG genre without relying too much on paying to win."

1: agreed
2: im not sure
3: not really sure what you mean
4: i do believe that somethings are over priced and take waaay to much to gain compared to what the reward overs you, idk about leeching though.
5: i have found myself wondering aimlessly not knowing what to do next for levels and gear, idk if that's what you mean.
6: i find that i never have enough gold for anything unless i grind for gold(slooow), never thought someone could say that prices are lower then gold gained(at least i think that's what you mean)
7: i believe even dungeons need work
8: pretty much figure it out our selfs, im sure there are wiki's for that lol
9: i agree but there should be new skills added for all classes.
10: yeah, things could be great, but exclusives.....ruining.(im a bit of a collector)

< Message edited by GODMARIN -- 5/17/2017 15:14:28 >
Post #: 47
5/17/2017 16:17:38   
Iron Volvametal

6th Necrohen Hat & no 1% drop from a randomly-spawned Rare Dungeon Chest.

...Sooo, you guys ever gonna talk about this?

I've currently switched to the Doomwood dungeons more, since I've had Rare Chests spawn much more frequent in them than the Shadowskull Tower ones(mainly, because Shadowskull Tower has 5 rooms that don't spawn chests at all compared to the 2 rooms that do; the Crypts in Doomwood have a chance to spawn a chest in every room, besides the obvious Boss Room).

I've had no luck with Doomwood Dungeons either, but I've ran into at least x3 the amount of chests compared to Shadowskull. Even so, x3 more chances & no 1% item drop?

Call it bad luck, but I still call it incredibly lopsided RNG; having to rely on 2 RNGs in order to get this item is atrocious. If the items in the Rare Chests were like a 15% drop chance, then I wouldn't mind much, since it would still be a pretty rare item, but a hell of a lot more fairer than 1%.

< Message edited by Iron Volvametal -- 5/18/2017 4:36:07 >
AQW  Post #: 48
5/25/2017 11:03:34   
Sypherix

So, I just checked out the new update on the intro. It was a nice change, what I liked most was how when you defeat the warfiend boss the cut scene tells you to go to Greenguard to Robina. It's a nice smooth flow into the players' first adventure. But when you do go to Battleon after the intro there should be an NPC there or something to let the players know where Greenguard is.

So from there I went back and looked at the lower level areas again and just noticed something. Almost every NPC outside battleon and outside dungeons have a crafting shop of some sort, and I really think the huge amount of crafting shops in the game isn't a good thing. It makes items less unique and most of them are just irrelevant, it just doesn't look good and makes the game seem more like an "another generic MMO".

Maybe in the starting areas its understandable but even from level 10 up to end game, everything is just the same, crafting shops every area. It would be nice if crafting shops get fewer and fewer as the player progresses and items get scarcer. And it doesn't fit some NPCs to have a crafting option in them when they aren't even close to resembling an item smith (blacksmith or whatever), maybe if they were magic dudes of some sort but the rest just doesn't feel like they're someone who would make an item for you. I talked about this in the 7th edit of my suggestion post. It just feels bland.

Sooo.. Going back to battleon and early game, the crafting shops and maybe some quests in Greenguard should be moved to Battleon close to the entrance into Greenguard. It would be nice to have that feel of transitioning from the town area to the first monster area where there are shops around to get you ready for your leaving the safety of Battleon into the dangers of monsters lurking outside, that feel is very important to get the players immersed into the game and not just do quests as it follows just like every other area. Maybe add a little path going into Greenguard from Battleon.

< Message edited by Sypherix -- 5/25/2017 11:15:53 >
AQW  Post #: 49
5/27/2017 6:31:28   
LadyYennifer

Could you please stop reducing levels in certain areas? It's just so.. boring to hit a high level, grind out the high level equipment to use and when a chance comes to use it? Such as the war in Battleon, you are reduced to nothing but a new player with fancy looking gear.

Other AE games do wars brilliantly WITHOUT reducing how powerful the player is.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Feedback Thread
Page 2 of 7«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition