Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Umazen Uprising Finale - Civil War

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Umazen Uprising Finale - Civil War
Page 3 of 9«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/19/2019 3:28:47   
Primate Murder

Slightly disappointed with the direction this went, tbh. Cray went all out in creating an interesting culture, divisive and relatable issues, reasonable npcs... and then, instead of furthering that conflict, the main plot shifted instead to the cliche of a mastermind manipulating everyone from behind the scenes. Not to mention how everybody opposed to the conflict suddenly turned into warmongers at the drop of a hat. I mean, I understand that it's necessary for the plot to develop, but still...

On that note, while the one responsible for the start of the conflict is pretty obvious, does anybody have any guesses on who's supporting him from the outside? The Watcher, Mayhem, Umazen's yet unnamed old enemies?
AQ DF  Post #: 51
7/19/2019 4:01:04   
badboyhe

it was me! dio da!
AQ  Post #: 52
7/19/2019 4:41:36   
Nameless King

Heh....War will never end my boi Primate~Conflict exist and will always exist~It is an eternal cycle of life~No matter how civilise the people are,once Cray wishes for War then only War would trample~

Ohhh and,please stop putting more then 1 of the Umazen Hoplite and ZZot because these 2 are so full of lag bruh.........I mean why??How??
Post #: 53
7/19/2019 5:01:11   
badboyhe

yeah, didn't think my computer would lag on a flash game in 2019 lol.

on a side note, are the top winner awards exclusive or do the winners just receive them for free while the rest of us
can still pay gold to get them?
AQ  Post #: 54
7/19/2019 6:10:06   
afterlifex
Legend-X

^ Top rewards are art variants of the gold versions, the variants will be elusive the the top players.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
7/19/2019 7:50:08   
Veral77

No one knew who fired the first shot? What, is the Battle of Lexington and Concord or the Marco Polo Bridge Incident? If the latter, I'm of the mind that the "first shooter" was a third party who would only benefit from the weakening of both sides.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 56
7/19/2019 8:31:44   
ruleandrew

Old school war (no guards or armies for this war).
AQ  Post #: 57
7/19/2019 9:23:13   
Bolter

How is it that this war has no secret mission whatsoever for building up momentum?
AQ  Post #: 58
7/19/2019 10:41:01   
  Lorekeeper
And Pun-isher

For your consideration: Is there a mastermind without whom this conflict wouldn't have sparked? Or someone out there who would benefit from it erupting sooner?

Of course, even such an agent or group of agents might not have acted so hastily, even to prevent cooler heads from prevailing, without the passage of a demipower whose very conflict tends to make this particular candle burn brighter... But make no mistake. Although the degree of restraint would vary, you will soon see how the Umazon was headed for war well before any intervention.

With sister and brother deceived, but even devoid of deceit, Last Gold would splinter between sun and thunder.
Post #: 59
7/19/2019 12:09:45   
battlesiege15

~Entropy~
AQ AQW  Post #: 60
7/19/2019 12:34:53   
Lord Markov

quote:

Slightly disappointed with the direction this went, tbh. Cray went all out in creating an interesting culture, divisive and relatable issues, reasonable npcs... and then, instead of furthering that conflict, the main plot shifted instead to the cliche of a mastermind manipulating everyone from behind the scenes. Not to mention how everybody opposed to the conflict suddenly turned into warmongers at the drop of a hat. I mean, I understand that it's necessary for the plot to develop, but still...

Honestly I'm more disappointed that from discord the (stated) reason most players are supporting the rebels is they want MC energy gear rather than actually taking an interest in the story and how the outcome will affect it.

quote:

With sister and brother deceived, but even devoid of deceit, Last Gold would splinter between sun and thunder.

This makes so much sense now it's painful

Vampires Reign Supreme:
Besting the toughest Dracopyres and Demigods too.
Long Live Queen Safiria!
AQ  Post #: 61
7/19/2019 12:40:22   
battlesiege15

~War~
AQ AQW  Post #: 62
7/19/2019 15:43:38   
JanusHoW

The fact that the Loyalists are at 6% and the rebels are at 3% kinda indicates that people are more interested in the plot than the MC energy gear, at least for now.

Also, lol Crystal Hounds. Those ludicrous resistances don't mean jack squat when you have the Horo-Show Void Vanquisher.

I wonder - if you were to win 200 battles, would you not take any damage at all due to Momentum reducing damage by 100%, or do the bonuses of that cap out?

< Message edited by JanusHoW -- 7/19/2019 15:55:17 >
AQ  Post #: 63
7/19/2019 16:28:46   
Uskius

Click optimization notes: individual Zzotts, Trobbles, and Umazen Warriors have the fastest entrances; Umazen Hoplites(& elites) and Umazen Warriors have the fastest attacks.
AQ Epic  Post #: 64
7/19/2019 16:32:22   
zfloydz

Allowed to fight in this war, sure wish Jedi armies were. Yes, hmmm.
AQ AQW  Post #: 65
7/19/2019 16:42:03   
AliceShiki
Helpful!

@Cray Yeah, it did seem like war was about to spark at any moment's notice already... It might have been possible to avoid it if things went differently, but... It did seem like an inevitability... >.>

Looking forward to how things will go as we get the next cutscenes! \(^^)/

@JanusHoW Momentum caps at 100.
AQ  Post #: 66
7/19/2019 19:09:06   
badboyhe

prince illias is a loyalist so why is he wearing the hoplite elite armor?
AQ  Post #: 67
7/19/2019 19:15:58   
  Lorekeeper
And Pun-isher

Ilias is the leader of the Excelsior Guard, so appointed by his predecessor, who then went on to escape the Umazon and lead the rebellion as a campaign to restore certain sacrificed liberties to its citizens.

Elite Hoplites wear the same armor because they have likewise defected from the Excelsior Guard, most of them following in Iraklis's footsteps.
Post #: 68
7/19/2019 20:02:13   
badboyhe

ah, alright makes sense.
thank you lorekeeper.
AQ  Post #: 69
7/19/2019 21:03:45   
  Lorekeeper
And Pun-isher

Any time. I hope everyone enjoys this event! I'll be looking at how everything progresses so as to learn what works and what doesn't for any hypothetical competitive wars in the future.
Post #: 70
7/19/2019 21:24:28   
Veral77

Fighting loyalist hoplites on the rebel side, their description still says that they are rebel hoplites. Fighting 3 of them at once causes immense lag. After finishing the battle, doing a completely unrelated quest (Aquella's quest about dangers out at sea) causes a blue scroll of death.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 71
7/20/2019 0:45:22   
Nameless King

As much as I love this war,who in the heck thought that putting not 1 and not 2 but three lag inducing Zzot in the war?I put in the lowest setting as possible and I'm not even fullscreen at all and the fps drop.....from usual 15 to 7.......not all of us have a high performance PC guys!Come on!
Post #: 72
7/20/2019 9:12:30   
AliceShiki
Helpful!

@Veral77
quote:

Cray Said:

Not all women are loyalists, and not all men are rebels. Only part of the Excelsior Guard has defected, and the rebellion featured soldiers from the first time you met Iraklis. As a result, you have a smaller chance of encountering rebel soldiers and loyal hoplites.

The rebel soldiers reflect this in the description, but a writer error kept the same from applying to loyalist hoplites.

Someone should get that Cray fellow to shape up.
AQ  Post #: 73
7/20/2019 12:29:17   
JanusHoW

@AliceShiki

Okay.

Also, I noticed that the level 135 Elite LightZard does not give XP and Gold fitting for its level - only 41730 XP and 9272 Gold, compared to the regular LightZard of the same level, which gives 213600 XP and 47460 Gold. Maybe the staff could go and fix it at some point?
AQ  Post #: 74
7/20/2019 13:29:38   
Conspiracy

Ah, shame the Portal got turned off before I joined the war. Could've used some extra gold.

PROSTAGMA
AQ  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: Umazen Uprising Finale - Civil War
Page 3 of 9«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition